Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Are we the aliens.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  12:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
some people believe that instead of "visitors from antoher planet" maybe it is us coming back to ourselves to warn ourselves of nuclear war or something like that. What do you think?

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  3:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can't make a decision until we see an alien and have a talk with it.

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  1:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but we must make theories. how else will we predict?

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  3:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can't predict.. :P We have no info.

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  8:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still, are you saying that what i am saying is impossible?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  12:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to me nothing is impossible...

But once again, it seems like a theory coming from a person who is too desperate to find out the truth.

No offence at all ;)

Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  03:44:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nordics could be past humans, taken by aliens, shoved into an advanced world, and have come back to visit?

There is no grey in our black and white world.

What strange creatures humans are to jail themselves as they do...
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  12:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is possible, and would explain why they look so much like us, but we don't even know if Nordics exist. but, if they do, then they must have been taken in an early stage of Humanity, therefore they would have evolved differently on other climatic planets, or could have been bred for reproduction by a stronger race.

Go to Top of Page

aliens rock ass
Human Member

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2006 :  01:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit aliens rock ass's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok, its like this most people dont believe us and in them , they say aliens dont exists...ther is nothing else out ther. wel same thing to them they could be telling each other ther is no such thing as humans where the only thing on earth . and our we thre aliens?its possible but i dont think wer the aliens

www/myspace.com/fartingrulesman
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  3:06:38 PM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course, aliens exist.

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  10:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just seems possible and likely that these "aliens" are really us, i.e we are coming back via time travel to warn ourselves of some great disaster. the ONLY ONE THING people question about this theory is the part about time travel. Well, in the laws of physics, it is not impossible. You just have to accelerate beyond the speed of light, there fore spacetime would reverse, but the energy required to do this is that of thousands of our sun, but still possible.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  01:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. If they were humans from the future or past or whatever. Then why abduct us and experiment on us (if the abductions stories are true)?

Why not just tell us... And don't say that they are checking up on a body structure or health or something!

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  02:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If they dont come back in time then they must come from another planet. The closest star is still ten thousand (hope thats right) light years away so in order for them to visit earth, they must travel faster than the speed of light...
I think that the Nordics are from our future and are coming back in time, but everyone else is from another planet. They bit be trying to warn us of something or they might becoming to learn. UFOs are seen mostly during wars, and after th Atomic Bomb there were loads of sightings. Prehaps they could br telling us to stop, or they could be trying to learn how to buld an atomic bomb or soemthing like that.....
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  10:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt they are trying to learn how to make a nuclear weapon, if they are so advanced and all. Anyways, the closest star to us is 4.2 light years, but even still it would take the Voyager spacecraft over 70,000 years to get there. it seems a bit odd that they would study us, if they used to be us. They should already know our anatomy and stuff. But they might just be abducting us to check how we're doing, or to set up an alliby.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  6:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, 2 points..

We love being destructive, and instead of creating useful things we make weapons...

Also, you haven't factored in that they could live for longer then us, and therefore they can travel at slower speeds but still get here cuz they can survive for longer.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  4:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree with Josh on both points...
prehaps they clone whilst trvalleing so theres always someone to repalce them...Or they can travel faster than the speed of light - yes i know, Light travels the fastest - but anythiong is posible. We havent even left our solar system we dont know. They coudl also use worm holes and that

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2