Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Are the Reptilians coming?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  1:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was reading and researching abduction cases and i kept coming across a reference to the "reptilian" beings. Most abductees who were taken by these beings say that the beings told them that they were planning an attack on Humanity. they say that they will arrive sometime between 2000-2020. Some people may not believe this because they might not see a motive for them to invade us, but i do. It isn't because they feel like it, abductees say that the "reptilians" told them that they are dying out from mass reproduction via cloning, and they are losing resources. so, maybe the reptilians want to harness the resources on Earth. it makes sense, because we do have plenty of resources. That is a likely motive.

You can learn more if you just research the abduction cases.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Ptenjakin
Reptilian Member

238 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  9:47:18 PM  Show Profile Send Ptenjakin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would say its possible. As a child, I always had dreams and images that i was a snake/reptilian being in a past life (i still do now). These visions would always show me destroying my own planet. So i take it i was part of some hostile reptilian race in a past life of mine. But yeah, if we assume aliens to be peaceful and such, we're pretty much putting a cloth over our eyes. Lets take it to a broader scale and use ourselves as a sort of refernce to what other races would be like. We live to survive, and thats not just us, bugs and animals do too. So most likely, any other alien race would want to survive just as much. All planets rotate on an axis around/near a sun? So there would also be seasons, leading to many different environments on a habitable planet = many different types of species and differences = violence (using the earth as an example. Imagine had all the people that created all the things we use today were born in one time, imagine how advanced we'd become and how fast we'd get that advanced. So assuming there are billions of worlds outthere with life, and assuming that chance could take its place. It is VERY possible that a reptilian race will attack us, but why would they warn us? Not out of kindness, but as a joke. They want to see how ignorant, arrogant, and skeptical we are, and sit back laugh, then beam us to kingdom come.

The universe runs on a machine. This machine i call "Paradox."
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  7:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do believe that these reptilian beings will come, but i am worried that Humanity is not prepared. I mean, if we don't solve our petty differences here on earth, then we have no hope of being able to combat a race that may be millions of years ahead of us. I think you may know of the Grays, well the Grays are a slave race. I was researching them in my spare time and i learned that abductees say that the grays are a slave race to the Reptilians. and that when they come to earth do the Reptilians bidding, they seem to enjoy the freedom they have on earth, and wish to help Humanity to defeat the Reptilians. That i think is the only hope Humanity has. You can research this yourself if you wish.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  03:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How did the abductees get this information? If the aliens told them, how come they were so vague?

Re-incarnation isn't really possible, since buddhism doesn't have a real god... Buddha was just a human, that acted as a God and lead people.

Anyway, there is no way we can prepare for this, since there is no proof... Without proof, our scientifically bull****ted world will just call it a crackpots story.

The only way to make the whole world to Unite is if a global disaster happens and we start civilisation again, from the basics...

Maybe the reptilians will start this age? It also mentioned in the bible that the Rapture and Tribulation is happening in the Later Day Generations, which we are in.. Maybe there is a connection..
Also, I may be wrong, but I think Nostradamous predicted something like this around the same time (this generation).

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  1:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nostradumas did predict this, or something like this. if the reptilians do arrive, then this will be the biggest war in Human history. The only hope we have is to rely on nuclear weapons.

Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  12:53:24 PM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Newsflash: No reptilian aliens are going to show up, so just relax.

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  11:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even if no reptilian beings are going to show up, it is always good to have a plan. Even if the odds are 1 quintillion to one that they will show up, it is possible. And it is also possible for a different race to show up and look for resources and other ****. So, it is good to have a plan. If they show up, our ignorance will have wiped us out.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  3:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha... You don't use nuclear weapons on your own soil...

Also... Probably Italy (maybe), Germany, and some asian countries MAY try to go onto the Reptilians side because they think they can rule the planet again or something.. :P

So heh.. USA is down tha drain :D

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  10:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Germany would side with the Reptilians side and restart the Third Reich (Nazi Party), that's not a bad thing. in fact, i would support or even join them. It is human nature to conquer. But if we side with them, we should gain their trust so we can learn their secrets, then we can betray them and rule ourselves under the Nazi rule.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  12:57:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nazi... Pfft... You neo-nazi... I'm gonna kill you... What's your address :D

More likely the aliens would betray the people who joined them..

And it isn't our nature to conquer, it has become our nature... Which is bad ;P

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  12:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't get me wrong, i hate the nazis. but it would be great if we were to have some great empire for Humanity. And it is human nature to conquer. Ever since the dawn of man, we have fought over territory and females, so in a way we are conquering. And if the Reptilian Beings do betray us, we will have all their secrets to their weaknesses and will have access to their technology, which will make it easy to win.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  11:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Empires.. I wish too :p

But our resources would be stretched too thin to even comprehend attacking our allies...

And quickly-made alliances aren't stable, therefore neither side will give away their secrets.
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  9:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You do have a point, and besides to me it seems now that the only way we would work with, or rather for, them is if they enslave us(which, if i were them, i would). I don't know about you, but i would rather die than be enslaved.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  02:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Neither death nor enslavement is scary to me.

So I guess for me I would stay alive and hope for something to happen.

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  10:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not scared of death or enslavement, but if we were just to accept it, and hope for something to happen, then we would be satisfying them, and therefore stating that they have won. And as for something to happen, i don't see what could save us.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  02:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why would they want to attack us though? What benefit would there be?
Im a believer in Abductions but i think these abducties haev been watching too much star wars/trek. Im not saying their expirences are fake its just that we humans tend to jump to conclusions. "Ah theres an alien, they're gonna take over earth."

However, I think we should be prepared as one day we may be at war with aliens
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2