Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Explaining alien abductions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  1:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you talk to many skeptics, they will say that the reason people think they are abducted is because of the stage of sleep and parazylation when you sleep, they mistake it for abduction. this makes sense, but what about the abductions that don't take place while we sleep. I am slightly skeptical, but i don't like the skeptics that think that every abduction or sighting must be a hoax or mistake. I say, consider the possibility of it truly being controlled by other intelligent beings. SURELY some abductions must be actual, although probably 99.9% could be mistakes or hoaxes, but im sure that some abductions are real. Im sure you've heard of the Hill case. That is the most interesting topic in Ufology so far (more than roswell, although roswell isn't interesting), and im currently what i am studying. I do believe in the Hill case. Abductions are interesting. More so than sightings, but there is little evidence.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  12:32:58 PM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One thing I've wondered about these abduction cases: Are there more than one species of aliens doing the abducting, or is it just one species? And also: are they all doing the 'needles in the navel' routine or are there aliens out there that 'just want to chat' so to speak?

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  11:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe that all the abductions (the real ones) are more than one species. Abductees tend to describe different descriptions of their abducteres, which leads me to believe in a different race (Reptilian, Gray, etc.).
As for needles and chatting, if they are sent here, they want to do different tests on us. some will want to study our anatomy with needles, others want to study our psychology and find out more about us via chatting.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  03:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm... Abductions... Unless I actually WAS abducted, I really just don't believe in it.. I'm not sure why, be alot of people want attention these days, and everyone lies..

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  11:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like i said, 99.9 are mistaken or hoaxes. But, it is certainly possible and (if alien intelligence has actually found earth) that they would want to study us. It actually isn't that hard for them to abduct us. First, they must find us, which (if you believe) they have. then they must spot someone on a empty highway at night. It's a piece of cake from their. We already have technology to paralyze people from a distance, so they probably do and use it on us. and it is also possible for them to wipe our memory so that we don't remember anything. They could even create for us some false memory( we can), and then say that if we talked, no one would believe us because we would sound so stupid. i think Holywood totally screwed up the alien phenomenon. Now that everybody is watching these alien movies ( i do, but only for entertainment), Ufology is the subject of ridicule.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  12:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can't wipe the brain... The brain is freaking, it knows all ;)

Scientists have wiped memory from brains and it can slowly come back and they have no clue why it does :P

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  1:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand that you may not be able to competely wipe a persons memory, but you may be able to put a mental block on it that would make it really difficult or nearly impossible to access it. Not to say that you couldn't, though.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  11:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have just repeated what was said before, and what my reply was intended to challenge.

>.>

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  10:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nonetheless, they must do something, They would not want us to go blabbing about everything. But i think that they already have a good defense. What they would have done would be so crazy, that if you explained it to someone, they would never believe you.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  02:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm... Maybe we should kill everyone who lies! That'll earn trust and get rid of your problem

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  11:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kill everyone that lies? You said before that everyone lies so theyd be no one left

Many abductions probably are fake - like with everything - but i believe there is no reason for aliens not to abdut us. When people have told their story they have burst into tears or to act strangley. Also the makrings from the abductions is very suspious.

Also, most of the abduction stories are fairy simular and hundreds of people from around the world cannot come up with the same story, ahve the marks and act the same way when telling the story unless there was actaul truth into it....

Thats what i think anyway
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  5:50:53 PM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do these aliens ever kidnap people like scientists or other intellectuals, or is it just the ordinary John And Martha they take?

And why don't these kidnapped people, when they are released, ever put an alien item in their pockets as proof they were kidnapped?

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  10:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most abductions, in my opinion, are most likely hoaxes, or some kind of sleeping disorder. But there are a few abductions to me that seem to stand out, and lead me to believe that it may have happened. And as for why they have not given us an alien item for proof, why would they? They have, however, implanted objects into our bodies, and some of the most compelling evidence for abductions is from this dude who actually had surgeons take out the implant, and what they found was a metallic substance that didn't exist on earth, that is freaky.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  5:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think i saw that.

The markings are pretty wierd and out of this world. Most abductions are fake, but a few are real. The ones that i am most intrested in are the ones that happen when the abducties are not asleep, driving for example. Also the time gap is quite spooky.

Looking at most of the aliens (greys mainly)they have no sexual organs or a belly button whihc suggests they are cloning and are probably using us to do the dirty work. Many people claim to ahve aliens growing inside them. When the alien is grown, the aliens return...
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  10:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed. the most interesting abductions are the ones that take place when you are not sleeping BECAUSE, sleeping disorder cant possibly be an explanation like it can if you were sleeping. It seems as though the motive for abductions are not so much for study, but more for reproduction. I've studied cloning (it is possible), and it is much, much easier for clones to die. So, if these Grays have been cloning for a long time, then their population must be low, so the most effective solution is to use us.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  12:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree, the ones when the abductees are asleep arethe most intresting. I think they wait until the person is alone
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2