Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 What the aliens want
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2006 :  12:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been doing my remote viewing and telepathy thing. When I made numerous alien contacts that wanted to know about earths spacestations, spaceships and about earths wars. They say the reason they want to know is to help earth. I am ready to help.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2006 :  9:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NO- I doubt they want to help us. They either want us as slaves, or they will use us to clone,or as a military. To them, we are nothing. We are merely tools; they do not care for our protection.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  07:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can't KNOW such things Winsks. Don't assume it.

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  9:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I can. I can know all. I am Artificial Intelligence.

Anyways, there is more evidence suggesting that they want to do something bad to us than something good. Almost all abductions and other phenomenon suggest bad results. Aliens just want our genetics so they can reproduce. They give a **** about us.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Craigy
Hybrid Member

British Indian Ocean Territories
64 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  4:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe once they get to know us a little better we'll grow on them. LIke on war of the worlds, where the humans and aliens learnt to get along, it's just a little bit of a change in the food chain that's all.

lol
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  08:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
do you believe there is evidence suggesting that aliens have in fact been visiting the earth for thousands of years?

not everyone who has contact is abducted.
how do you explain that?

steven64, i dont know what all aliens want. neither does anyone else.
mine have appeared as teachers.
not evil, not sadistic like us, but highly evolved beings,
who seem to want to share rather than to scare.

but fear sells. knowledge, sadly, does not.

when you remote view, do you have a guide?

Starmom

Edited by - Starmom on 05/19/2006 08:30:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  03:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I don't have a guide when I remote view I simply see images like watching tv. The aliens that I have been in telepathic contact with conduct telepathy using a machine. They send out images like using an image as a callsign.
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  08:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
steven, you might want to read courtney brown's book, Cosmic Voyage.
he remotes views mars, among other places.
i am not sure i buy into everything he says, remote viewing God seems a bit of a stretch, but there is a lot in this book you might enjoy.
i took a parapsychology class in which we practiced sending and receiving signals or images, with varying degrees of success,
as some are better at sending than receiving.
do these images appear as holographic images or do they come to you in your consciousness?
have you seen the "fine silver thread"?
would you classify your remote viewing as an OBE?

winks, not all contact is abduction.
i also suggest the work of Dr Mack, former harvard professor who
studied the abduction scenario in spite of harvard's
desire that he shut up. he was killed in london i believe, in an "accident".
and so i ask again, what is the difference between abduction events and contact events?
why do some people have bad experiences and some have quite peaceful and inspiring ones?

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  11:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My remote visions are like watching tv inside my head but always not that clear. The aliens that say they are aliens, send out images of famous tv actors, even images of president Bush, just recently one alien callsign sent images of himself, stating that they were images of himself, he sought of looked a little like an Asguard. He continued on to say a little about science, in regards to space stations on his home planet. He says that they are not like earth space stations , but can achieve greater than light speed and are like space ships but are called and are used as space stations.
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  10:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
STARMOM:
I understand and know that not all alien cases are abductions, but I was merely stating that MOST of them are. I do understand that the difference between contact and abductions is that in a contact, the people are not doing anything against their will and most of the time know about the contact, but in an abduction, the people are taken against their will.

STEVEN64: Perhaps if you are telling the truth about these "visions", you may have psychokinetic abilities.
Since the human brain is capable of amazing feats, phsychosis is one that I believe it does possess. All humans in the world that have a normal mind are capable of achieving phsychosis. I meditate daily and have been for almost 2 years because I am trying to achieve my psychic abilities.

Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  08:35:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes, winks, but why, why are some abducted and some have peaceful contact? what could be a reason for that?

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps it is random. Perhaps aliens pick random targets for abductions, since the most likely reason for an abduction is to study and use our genetics, etc., but also sometimes the aliens may want to make friendly contact in order to spread their "message".

Or, although they might pick random targets for abductions, they may choose specific targets for a friendly contact, since they would have to decide based on a person's hostility, etc., because if they make contact they want to make sure that they don't do so with someone that might harm them.

Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Winks, its called Remote viewing dude, yes its related to psychokenises and whatnot, but its in its own catagory. Its a very detailed phenomena, theres been several topics on it, and there a plenty of books on it.

I think Josh is correct, you have a mind that keeps telling you that aliens, from any reach of the universe, come to slaughter us. You cannot keep a closed mind, that all alien races in the uiverse are here to kill us all. And harvest our DNA.

Although i'm very skeptical about the remote viewing topic, i'm willing to beleive it is real. Steven, do you have any writing or anything on your remote viewing?

----------------------
There is no grey in our black and white world.
---
Believe in God, but lock your doors.
---