Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 The purpose behind abductions...?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2001 :  10:26:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you believe that folks are being abducted, what do you think the reason for this is? The primary group seems to be, but not limited to, the Greys with strong indications of reproductive and human developement interests. Is there a hybrid project? Have people already been moved to another place, planet, etc...to ensure the survival of our gene pool, as some remote viewers have claimed? Are implants being placed in people to monitor, track, influence, etc...individuals? What's your take on this?

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2001 :  11:02:21 PM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Reasons for Abductions:
The planet Earth and the Human race is at a
critical time in our development and evolution. The threats of overpopulation,
resource depletion, and pollution are real.
The aliens may have seeded this planet with
all life forms including us. We are on a
self destructive path.
1. Alien's must genetically upgrade the human race. This is why there are hybrids.
2. Alien's are monitoring and tracking abductees. This is why there are implants.
3.Abductions may have other objectives:
simple experiments, corrective actions,
indoctination to the alien culture and
alien science,etc.
4. A catastrophic event may occur in the
the future effecting the entire planet.
This event will be either naturally occuring (asteroids),or perhaps deliberate (as say for nucl.war).
5. The human race needs to think about getting placed in an underground shelters or
they need to get off the planet.Note that we
MAY get lucky and get some warning."Head for
the hills" if it's asteroids in the ocean.
The aliens have been around for thousands of
years but they are coming back now, they know in advance what could happen here.
There are hundreds of different alien races
that have visited here. The Greys are our
neighbors, relative to many of the others.

The above was based half on pure speculation and half on my research. I hope that those
disasters never really occur, of course.

See ya,
scottmitchell multiple alien race abductee
and ufologist.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2001 :  3:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree about the self-destructive path we are on. Our arogance blinds us to the world we are leaving for our children, and their children, etc...If people think things are bad now, give it another 20-50 years...then we will see hard times, if things dont change. What will we do when the air is unsafe to breath or the water isn't safe to drink? What do we do when our population reaches a point to where we can't support or maintain it? When all of our natural resources are used up, what will we do? And this is the world we are creating. I think somebody up there is paying attention. Some are probably waiting for us to kill ourselves so they can go about their own business uninhibited...while others are probably doing what they can to help or alter this course. I am currently undecided as to the Grey's place in all of this, as far as....are they doing whatever they are doing for our benefit, their benefit, or both? Is there a hidden agenda? Are the greys trying to creat the next human stage or the next grey stage, or perhaps neither...perhaps a new species with the best qualities from both. Do the greys care about us as a species or are we just another gene pool? What do you guys/gals think?

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  5:19:37 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would also like to point out that there are billions of stars and planets out there, so why would anyone want to study us so much?And also, if the 'aliens' are so advanced, why can't they get away without us knowing about them? I'm not saying I don't belive there are abductions, because I do, I'm just throwing this out for you guys to chew on.bye for now, Siobhan
Go to Top of Page

greymatter
Reptilian Member

United Kingdom
260 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  7:25:41 PM  Show Profile Send greymatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by mulderisgod[/b]:

I would also like to point out that there are billions of stars and planets out there, so why would anyone want to study us so much?And also, if the 'aliens' are so advanced, why can't they get away without us knowing about them?

Bloody skeptic! Bet you are a CIA plant!

Welcome in.

?????
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  9:57:53 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not a 'bloody skeptic', and I never said that I belived what I said, I just pointed it out. I personally belive in abductions, etc.

I also (much of the time) very pissed at the government. Esspecially now with them bombing innocent people in Afganistan.

Thank you for making me feel welcome.
Siobhan

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

252 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:40:45 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try being a military brat. I think that the purpose behind abductions is basically to "play doctor" and to **** with our heads; we're easily ****ed with. Pin us against the was with something we don't understand and we'll start a war over it.

And the government was never meant to be trusted to begin with.

"Wait! I thought I had something to say. Can you remember the day when Fate found you buckling under the weight and you thought you could last?"

-Ashes Hill
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  1:59:47 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mulderisgod, why do you think aliens come to "abduct" people? They do it to understand us, to know our race, and to understand our culture.

P.S. Not everyone in Aghfganistan is innocent!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

252 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:40:18 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live with the government; they don't know bull****; they need to yank their heads out of their asses and realize that there's more to life than licking up your own **** so no one knows it exists!

I'm okay, stressful week. Seriously though, I stick with my earlier assertion that they are just playing doctor of ****ing with us. But then again I'm no expert, I just cause problems! GRR.. I gotta go wash something...

"The truth, Scully; all I want is the truth... And a pony."

-Ashes Hill
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:57:47 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"mulderisgod, why do you think aliens come to "abduct" people? They do it to understand us, to know our race, and to understand our culture."

ok, why, exactly do you think that the sky you look at when you look up is real? i don't know why i belive in aliens, i just do.i don't know why they come, if they do, or care. they're just something to deal with every day.

"P.S. Not everyone in Aghfganistan is innocent"

i never said they were, but most of them hate us because that's all that they here from the people who have seen us. they think that the only people in america are the greedy, rich, dumb buissenis guys who don't care about anybody but themselves.

siobhan

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

252 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  10:33:06 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. Bad week? I know that feeling. Just take a knife, a cantaloupe, some black paint and a pick axe and call me in the morning; you'll feel better.

Or, if you're okay, disregard that until you need it.

"The truth, Scully; all I want is the truth... And a pony."

-Ashes Hill
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  08:42:07 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
Hope all is well. Just a little info from my Humanoid/Alien guides Quientlax. Hope everyone enjoys it!

(Quientlax Sez)
There have been great atrocities committed against earth, mankind, and the animal kingdom within the past 2000 years. We believe that these abduction experiences have been in reflection of the way mankind has taken itís own existence and an intention upon not only itís self but planet earth and the plant and animal kingdom. Mankind is naturally apprehensive of our higher state of being. This is a very natural process that exist in abundance on earth involving mankind along with the plant and animal kingdom. On any night one can turn on a TV and see this in action. There are many documentary programs in which people conduct lured experiments, spy on, and manipulate both the plants and animals, some times with disregard to ones plant or animal life not to mention those who have committed such atrocities for personal gain or self indulgence. Isnít it obvious that if you show, letís say a dog love and affection it shows an emotional response extending you the same, and isnít it true that if you kick the same dog into a corner it shows and sounds the emotions of pain and fear. Along with turning those emotions into violence of itís own. Do you not believe that a duck experiences an abduction experience when it is captured and relocated along with having itís eggs and or babies taken from them.
Is it not enough that mankind has blatantly harmed and destroyed these beautiful living emotional creatures and has gone as far as to do it to each other also. Is it not true that mankind throughout history have committed atrocities on one another and sometimes going so far as to hide behind such things as race, gender bias, religion, and medicine to avoid the emotions of guilt. After looking at things from this perspective does it not seem possible that that the abduction phenomenon could perhaps reflect manís intentions on ones self?
(Quientlax end)

Thanks,
Gary W. White
AKA: PsychicMan99

Gary W. White
AKA: PsychicMan99
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

252 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  10:33:59 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whether that came from aliens or not (no offense, Mr. White, but I've had the fact that I can't take anything for face value shoved in my face over and over again the past 2 weeks, and it tends to **** with ones head after such a period of time), it made such perfect sense that I wonder if humanity is a total loss.

"Daddy didn't give affection, and the boy was something that Mommy wouldn't wear."

-Ashes
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  2:14:36 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys ever heard of the theory that earth is a living organism? I forget what it's called, and I don't have my science book at home to check, but it's something like the gaia theory, or hypothesis, or something like that, and it helps explains why certain things have stayed the same on earth for thousands of years. (All hail the Run-On Sentence in Its Glory!) I think some of the examples were that the temperature of earth and the salt content of the oceans have stayed pretty much the same for a long time. If that's true, then all the other organisms on her would be her cells. This would mean that all the 'cells' that are destructive are like virusis or harmful bacteria, and they're killing her. I don't think any other animals harm earth drasticly besides us. That is really messed up.
I'm very sorry it took me so long to come to my point, I like to babble.
Siobhan

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  2:14:47 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys ever heard of the theory that earth is a living organism? I forget what it's called, and I don't have my science book at home to check, but it's something like the gaia theory, or hypothesis, or something like that, and it helps explains why certain things have stayed the same on earth for thousands of years. (All hail the Run-On Sentence in Its Glory!) I think some of the examples were that the temperature of earth and the salt content of the oceans have stayed pretty much the same for a long time. If that's true, then all the other organisms on her would be her cells. This would mean that all the 'cells' that are destructive are like virusis or harmful bacteria, and they're killing her. I don't think any other animals harm earth drasticly besides us. That is really messed up.
I'm very sorry it took me so long to come to my point, I like to babble.
Siobhan

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  2:17:25 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry I posted that twice!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2