Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 UFO-The greatest story ever denied
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  7:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by dalekblaster[/i]
[br]why dont they just say it, we all pactically know now anyway, why dont they just comfirme it

dalekblaster

Hello, dalekblaster. Welcome to this forum. Hope you have fun here. :)

About your question, the government will not tell you or i anything about ufo's because they already have so much
alien technology that they dont want to share with the world. From what i know right now, the government has ufo
craft that they back engineered and made their own ufo's to fly around in. From that video of Alex Collier, he says the
government has learned how to modify the weather with the alien technology to.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  8:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by HumanAlien[/i]
From that video of Alex Collier, he says the
government has learned how to modify the weather with the alien technology to.

Dude I posted something about this in the conspiracy section. I'm sure the government is controlling the weather. I'VE LIVED IN HURRICANE ALLEY FOR SOME TIME NOW, AND BELIEVE ME i'VE FELT THE WRATH OF THEIR TESTING. Sorry for the caps I hit the button. Anyway..check it out ...I'm going to bump it right now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

dalekblaster
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  04:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there probably is an organisation like torchwood in the real world (Have any of you seen dr who (series 2 of the new series in 2006) and its spinoff called jack

well, if you havent, torchwood is a top secret organisation, that defeands the british border from the alien enemy, from things falling to earth, and with it, they have got alien weapons, alien technology, etc

mabey

dalekblaster
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  06:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've never heard of that before but it's probably true. I do know the usa likes to shoot at alien craft in space, so they
probably get lucky once in a while and hit one. Since the debris would be orbiting earth, it would eventually be pulled
into earths gravity and fall to the ground if it dont burn up first.
Go to Top of Page

dalekblaster
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  07:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well if you think about if seeing other ships of their people being shoot at and mabey destroyed, would probably scare them, so that may be why we havent had an invasion or just friendly visitors that have made them selves known to everyone not just a few poeple

dalekblaster
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  08:00:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no i have to totally disagruee with this.

if you just look at they're technology, a simple missile wouldn't take them down. Even a nuke probably wouldn't hurt them a bit. I mean, they travel between stars! unless the UFO's of the underground reptillians... thats another matter. Perhaps they aren't as evolved as the other beeings that visit us, but still... i realy doubt that we will be able to shoot one down.

It wouldn't scare them, they would scare us back... big time! Assuming that they come from another planet (other galaxy), than i think we wouldn't be the first specie they encounter. They would know that we would do stupid things and be prepared. They won't allow us to shoot them... somehow.

Perhaps the US is shooting stuff in space, but rather than aliens i think they are shooting russians or so... that would make more sense

***transmission ended***

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

dalekblaster
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  08:38:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well if you were in a place that was nuclear bomb proff, and one went of, you would still be scared

dalekblaster
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  08:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You over-estimate their power civilian. And oyu certainly underestimate the power of a hydrogen bomb.

big ba-da-boom.

And what about laws? Hah! There has never been one not broken!
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  05:08:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, a hydrogen bomb might make a big poof... but im sure that it isn't the biggest force they haven encountered.

The galaxy is a big and scary place. You can't travel between them without a descent protection against any threat. some sort of shielt, probably a forcefield, would do the trick... i sepose.

perhaps im overestimating them, but it won't be like in war of the worlds or signs. They wont come here and die because of bacteria's or dislike water. They will come here because they like it here.

***transmission ended***

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

mina
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  12:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the link to the video. Me and my sister enjoyed viewing it. Truth be told, while it simply reaffirms that which many of us know to be true, those who are not interested in the truth will not be convinced.

Civiliian, I agree with you that the universe has much more powerful forces than our paltry nuclear fire crackers. To traverse space, any distance, you must be fairly well sheilded from gamma rays, rogue asteroids, and electro-magnetic forces that make gravity seem as inocuous and weak a binder as Elmers glue.

I am going to go and have a look-see at the interview that was mentioned earlier.

Thanks a ton for the good links.
M

It is what it is...believing or disbelieving doesn't change that it "is".
Go to Top of Page

Martin
Human Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  9:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very interestin film, there are some brave people out there who are willing to put their professional and physical well being on the line. When will the world start realising we are not alone....

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Richard
Reptilian Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  5:54:10 PM  Show Profile Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookmarked. Now I have to get to a terminal where I can spend an hour and thirty-four minutes.

Thanks.

Exodus 22:20 "You will not molest or oppress aliens, for you yourselves were once aliens in Egypt."--New Jerusalem Bible
===========================
Prophetia Joel 2:28 "Ed erit post h?:
effundam spiritum meum super omnem carnaem;
et prophetabunt filii vestri et fili?vestr?
senes vestri somnia somniabunt,
et juves vestri visiones videbunt."--Vulgate
Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"--KJV
Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions."--Douay/Rheims 1914 vers.
Go to Top of Page

cheezhead
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2008 :  5:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry i couldnt get on my internet thing got messed up. alex i think that i might be able to get that money. i think that ufos couldnt get shot down. i just dont think we could do that

sm
Go to Top of Page

cheezhead
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2008 :  5:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey could i view that video that mina got pleassssssssssssse

sm
Go to Top of Page

Epic Faggotory
Reptilian Member

199 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  12:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting video. I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes into it, and the thing that has interested me most was the rectangular patterns on Mars and the moon. I'm wondering if the crafts and towers on the moon were from extraterrestrial life that are researching Earth and its people. It surprised me that NASA actually blurs this stuff out. Makes me wonder if astronauts ever plan to go to that part of the moon to see what it's all about. Maybe they have already and they're hiding the information from us.

"Every beginning has an ending; every light shall fade away; every story has a hero; every darkness...dies with day."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2