Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 UFO-The greatest story ever denied
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  7:42:04 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Brandon!

To answer your question about 0 mass (Hint! Hint!**David Bohm**Cough! Cough!),

all I can say is that it's sort of like answering the question, "If Nothing is Something, then how can it be Nothing???"

Figure that one out, and you can rule the Universe, Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  8:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry that you did not feel welcomed to the forum Rob. I apologize if I made you feel that way.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  9:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cal,

Are there some "particles" then that aren't really "particles", just moving empty space? Y'know, like placeholders of the universe.

If that'd be the case then isn't the empty space not moving at all, but simply everything around it is?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  3:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Dennis

Hey Cal,

Are there some "particles" then that aren't really "particles", just moving empty space? Y'know, like placeholders of the universe.

If that'd be the case then isn't the empty space not moving at all, but simply everything around it is?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com

Thats the whole dark matter saga isnt it?! They say it makes up 70% of space or something, of course its all theoretical and are only in the process of trying to prove these claims.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calperia

Hey, Rob,

That goes for me, too. We are not snobbish folk here. As a matter of fact, we were ALL new here at some point, but most of us "regulars" have been around for years and have been through a lot together. So, yes, you are right--we DO tend to "watch each other's backs," as it were. But no offense meant to you.

We certainly don't want you to feel unwelcome, so on behalf of us all:

"WELCOME TO THE FORUM, ROB!!!"

We hope your time here will be as rewarding for you as it has been for all of us.

Of course, there WILL be times when ideas will clash a bit, but--hey!--that's okay. The main thing is to keep it civil, and, if we must, just learn to "agree to disagree."

Not one of us knows it all, and we know we don't know it all (does that make sense? ), but we are enjoying the journey to "Knowing As Much As We Can"--and happily speculating on the rest, LOL!

So, again, welcome, Rob, and feel free to post & reply as much as you can. Don't give another thought to the proton thing: someday we may discover that protons aren't real at all...Heck, we may even discover that reality isn't real at all! (Now wouldn't that be a hoot! )

Take care and have a great week!

Your Pal,
Cal

Thanks Cal, that means a lot :)

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  9:52:14 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Rob!

You are very welcome!

This is really a great place to hang out, so we hope you will stay around and get to know us (and we, you), so that our relationships can all blossom and we can grow together in friendship and in our search for the truth (or, at least as much of it as we can apprehend and grasp).

A great week to you!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

chulhee
Human Member

Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  04:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit chulhee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
God bless good old American redneck’s!
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  3:56:20 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah...Chulhee...

Methinks you landed at the wrong forum. Jeff Foxworthy's place is down around the cyber-corner, first forum on the left!

Now (as Larry might say) "Git 'er done!"

Have a great week, whoever ya be.

Most Sincerely,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2010 :  11:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chulhee

God bless good old American redneck’s!

huh?

We are the resistance!

Edited by - Rob Mc on 06/13/2010 11:52:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  1:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unexpected guests apparently have paid a visit to Hangzhou, an unidentified flying object was spotted hovering the sky above Hangzhou's Xiaoshan airport. In the next hour, the airport was shut down.

You must be logged in to see this link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. - Bill Hicks (1961 1994)
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  7:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link Rob. I saw another version of this just today.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  07:08:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The above video link is dead - but the documentary can still be viewed here...

XII : Hangin' with the man...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2