Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 9/11 Mysteries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Alien_Britt_44
M.I.B. Member

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they could be watching for other things. When I was looking for 9/11 videos a couple weeks ago, I came across other videos about other conspiracies like the assassination of JFK.. there's plenty there and I'm sure there's a lot on there that tells people what the elites and the controllers don't want us to know.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  12:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After building 7 fell, Larry Silverstein (the owner of the twin towers and building 7) said there
was so much death and destruction that he decide himself to pull the building. The word PULL
is a demolition term for blow up something. He was videoed when he said that so we all know
he blew up his own building. I can't believe people are making up other reasons as to why B-7
fell.

What is even more interesting is that larry collected millions just from building 7 alone from the
insurance company and i know they heard larry tell the world that he blew up his own building.
Go to Top of Page

rich
Galactic Member

Canada
639 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  1:52:11 PM  Show Profile Send rich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Correct you are humanalien!!! and ya just don't"pull" the building without any preparation.It must of took weeks,probably planned years in advance.
quote:
Originally posted by HumanAlien

After building 7 fell, Larry Silverstein (the owner of the twin towers and building 7) said there
was so much death and destruction that he decide himself to pull the building. The word PULL
is a demolition term for blow up something. He was videoed when he said that so we all know
he blew up his own building. I can't believe people are making up other reasons as to why B-7
fell.

What is even more interesting is that larry collected millions just from building 7 alone from the
insurance company and i know they heard larry tell the world that he blew up his own building.

We are not humans seeking a spiritual experience but merely spirits having a human experience.
Go to Top of Page

Alien_Britt_44
M.I.B. Member

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  12:47:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a video once that- to me- proved that the whole thing was a conspiracie. The Osama Bin Laden video where he is admitting that he was behind the attacks, was shown as a lie. The man in the video didn't even look much like him when compared to another photo, he was a wearing something that would be against his religion (a ring, I think it was) the video was hazy, ect... Also, during the collapse, mass amounts of gold dissapeared from underneath the WTC

Also, with the pentagon, the hole where the plane supposedly "crashed" isn't even big enough to fit a plane, wing span and all through.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  12:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George Bush brother Marvin ( i think was his name ), was head of security for WTC towers.
A few weeks or so before 9-11, marvin closed these towers down and chased everyone out
of the buildings. He was suppose to be upgrading security or something. Before that time,
security personal would always have bomb sniffing dogs with them but after the upgrades,
dogs were not allowed in the buildings any more.

It is being said that marvin took that time to plant explosives throughout both buildings. This is
the reason way the dogs were not allowed in the buildings any more. I haven't heard anything
about how wtc 7 got wired with explosives but i know it blew up just like the other two. Maybe
marvin did that building to.
Go to Top of Page

Alien_Britt_44
M.I.B. Member

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  5:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, I would say definately. Why didn't anyone take this into account at the time? Too in shock, I guess. In anycase, I imagine that would be what happened. Being so close to George Bush, I wouldn't be surprise if that building was wired too.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  09:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hadnt realized but youtube or somebody had taken down the original 9/11 mysteries. I noticed that a couple of the other 9/11 vids dont work any more either. So I found another link to the 9/11 mysteries and replaced one of the removed videos with the newer 9/11 Coincidences. The 9/11 Coincidences are in 19 parts currently and are very informative. To me, after watching all of these, there is absolutely no way that this was not an inside job. Anyone who says it was not, is simply in denial. Anyone who thinks jetfuel can melt steel or that a building can come down at almost freefall speed due to fire of any kind, is very misinformed. All 3 buildings were obviously purposely demolished. It's as plain as day. You can tell from simply watching any one video of the buildings coming down. It's so insane the amount of people who bought the official story. Anyways, the links have been updated in the original post and should work now.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 05/07/2009 09:47:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  10:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The sad thing is that no matter how much proof there is proving
9-11 was an inside job, nothing will ever become of it.

The government knows they created this disaster and they created
their own official untruthful cover story for the events of 9-11
and it doesn't matter what the public finds in the way of truth.
Their version of the truth is the only one that counts.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  11:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, so the best possible thing we can do right now is to make the average person aware of such things. People need to be aware of the lengths that the controlling powers will go to, to get what they want. People also need to be aware of the level of deception that can be orchestrated through the media and how you can make people believe whatever you want if you control whats on the tube and in the newspapers. You'ld be amazed at how many people still blame terrorists for 9/11, after all, the war on terror is still going on. People need to see that the terrorists in reality are the people in control of our country. The best we can hope for in the future is that maybe if everyone knows, then this false war would have to end. America has only ever been able to engage in war through public support. We need to remove that support and expose this illegal war for what it is. People need to understand that this is not just a conspiracy. The truth is right there for you to see....you just have to open your eyes. I think it matters very much that the truth be exposed to everyone. The truth is still the truth and in the end, it can and will very much set us free.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 05/07/2009 11:14:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  11:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All the wars that we have ever been in have been illegal wars, so
what makes this one so special? All wars past and present have been
created by the elite bankers of the world so that they could fund
both sides and expand their wealth.

I agree with you 100 percent in everything you said but i know nothing
can be done about it. America is so controlled now that plain folks
don't make a move unless the government or state officials tell them
to something. In their eyes, if an official says this or that then it
must be truth.

Informing the public is a great idea to but how many people are
willing to act after hearing the truth? I say probably 10 percent or
less. People are just to wrapped up in their own little world to be
able to do anything so aggressive such as fighting the nwo or closer
to home, fighting the police for all the illegal things they are
doing to the public.

I'd say that the first thing we need to do is to some how stop
paying federal taxes. If the government isn't getting any money,
they can't maintain a military. Stop paying state and city taxes
so that police forces can't be payed.

You need to hurt them were it hurts. In the wallet.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  12:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That wouldnt stop them though. I'm not even sure it would slow them down much. They would just ask for more money or simply print their own. Besides, they have lots of other ways to get money. Even if only 2% of the population fought back, it still outnumbers them greatly. If you wake up the world, they will have less of a military to use to begin with. They control through ignorance and deception. If we remove that ignorance, they lose control. It's as simple as that. People are already starting to rebell and protest all around the world. More and more people are waking up. It doesnt matter if everyone chooses to act. Knowledge is power and those who rule through deception, depend on maintaining the deception. Exposure is your best weapon.

I dont think people should pay their Fed tax either. It's an illegal tax that they know they have no right in collecting from you. That's why there is no law that says you are required to pay a federal tax. But see, most dont know this. If everyone knew, and was aware of all the crookedness involved in its conception, then everyone would be pissed off and knowone would pay it. It's our own ignorance that allows them to rule as they do. The fed tax is just one of many examples. So I agree with you on the tax thing, I just dont see it hurting the elites much if everyone stopped paying taxes. It would far from stop them. Don't give up on humanity just yet. I know things look bleak, but the little pig-monkeys of Earth are full of surprises. There is potential for greatness. All hope is not lost....far from it.

Edited by - Elrick on 05/07/2009 12:35:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  12:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well. If what i just told you didn't affect you that much then
watch these video's and then tell me what you think.

This guy (Lindsey Williams) claims to have once been a chaplin in
the service of the illuminati aka world bankers or the elite of this
world and he said one of the people he talked to often told him a lot
of secrets on what is going to happen starter around this coming june
if i understood him correctly.

Lindsey Williams April 09 Emergency Update 1 through 7

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  09:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm well, so far I am not impressed with Linsey. He seems a bit of a repeater and a book pusher (a cd pusher actually). So far he hasnt said anything that I hadnt already heard before or that other people arent saying. I'll keep listening though. Maybe he just hasnt gotten to the good stuff yet. I will tell you that so far I dont believe he gets calls from top elites that share their plans with him. And if they do it's likely because he is one of their pawns. It seems more logical though that this is simply Linseys way of backing his claims. But if you think about it, it's little better then people who say they got their info from aliens or spirits. It cant be varified so it becomes little more than hear-say. But lots of what he says doesnt need to be varified because it's common sense or common knowledge. But if this stuff is new to anyone, it's definately worth a listen. For me personally though I'm hoping he'll say something really good or new towards the end.

***update- wow this guy is a major bible banger in the later half. He's hard for me to listen to, but I will press on, lol...

Edited by - Elrick on 05/08/2009 10:35:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  11:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't exactly sure how to take this guy myself. He claims to
have knowledge about things to come that come directly from one
of the people working for these world bankers.

From what i gathered, he said that sometime in june, factories will
begin closing their doors - more than what they are now. Unemployment
will be at an all time high, as if it isn't already high.

Later on he predicts that there will be massive food shortages and at
that point, you know that the crime level will rise drastically.

I know he is a chaplin and all but just because he quotes a few bible
passages, that doesn't make him wrong in everything he says. Of
course, it doesn't make him right either.

I guess this is just one of those pieces of info you stick in the
back of your mind and let it marinate for a while.

I did watch another one of his one hour long video's last night and
he did say that the nwo people were threatening to kill him if he
told the public things they weren't ready to reveal yet, so now he
has to get permission from them before he can say any more.

That's the only thing that bothered me about the video. It does
sound like he is working for these nwo types by passing out news
that may have already come to pass or is already common knowledge.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  12:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What I found most ironic towards the end is he mentioned how he knows how the elites work and he's watched them or something....but then he seems oblivious to the fact that he is voluntarily following organized religion, which is one of the 3 major tools the true elites have used for centuries to impose belief structures and control on society. And you're right, him quoting the bible so much at the end doesnt make him right or wrong...it simply makes him ignorant, which isnt a bad thing in itself. Everyone is ignorant to some degree. There just isnt enough time to learn about everything. But God is not going to save us here. We have to save ourselves. He seems to want to ride the fame train on some of these so called predictions. Well, unfortunately others have made the same or similar predictions for far longer based on common sense and current situations. Food shortages, economic collapse, record high unemployment...it's all been said by many for quite some time. It's kind of obvious that this could be where we are headed. I would associate these as more of an educated guess then a prediction. The hope is to avoid or prevent these things. Maybe the elites put out this fear so that when and if it happens, it wont look engineered.

I was really hoping to hear something genuinely unique or informative but I've probably watched too many of these videos. Even if he is selling cd's and books, at least he is trying to wake people up to the idea of a behind-the-shadows organization that is pulling the strings (actually, it's likely to be several groups, but thats not as important). So if he can make a few bucks or get some fame while getting people to consider this stuff, then I'm ok with it. But the whole idea of him getting info from top elites, then threats, then needing to get permission on what he can share with the public, sound really illogical unless he is being used for disinformation or fear mongering. They dont pu$$yfoot around with you like this guy claims. They cant afford to. Their success depends on operating under secrecy and covertness. Personally, I think he is pushing his own self-promoting agenda just as so many others are right now. But that doesnt mean some good can't come out of it. If greed or self-indulgence can motivate people to get others to look closer at what is going on in the world and see past the end of their proverbial noses, then I say bring on the greed.

I like what Tesla said once. There are 2 reasons why men do things....a good reason,....and the real reason. To me, as long as the end result is possitive, I really dont care as much about the motivation behind it. But I am curious. I'm still trying to figure out what Mr. Williams angle is. Is he a tool or just somebody who wants a better future and sees an oportunity to better himself in the process? If he is being truthful and some branch of elites does contact him then he is a tool for them and that would raise more of a concern for me then if he is lying but still trying to do what he thinks is right while making a few bucks in the process. What do you think is going on with this guy? Do you believe he is talking to elites and if so, which ones and why? Or are you in about the same place as me and still trying to figure this out too?

---BTW, which program did you watch of him?

Edited by - Elrick on 05/08/2009 1:23:08 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2