Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Aaron Russo talks about Nick Rockefeller
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  09:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo
has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller,
who ... all personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to
create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax,
Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions
of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and
bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family
and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

Length 15 mins

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  1:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the link. This is a very important subject that I think more people should wake up to....in fact I'ld go as far as saying we NEED to wake up to this before it's too late. I would like to add a link to it for anyone who wants to know more. This is by no means a joke. I personally feel this is very serious and doesnt just effect the U.S. but the entire world ultimately.

The Aaron Russo Interview

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 07/23/2007 1:17:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  3:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to says thanks elrick for the moral boost. I'm over here trying to warn
people what is going on here in america and no one really seems to care a whole
lot about it. Maybe its because many people on this forum are from other countries
or something. i dont know. Maybe a lot of people here are just to young and nieve
to really give a damn. People need to realize this isnt just about america but the whole
world. What is going on right now is a plan for world domination and america and
britan are the leading players in this game. If people just took the time to investigate
what is really going on, they would see all the horrors that people will have to endure.

THIS IS NOT THE RAMBLINGS OF A CRAZY FORUM POSTER, THIS IS FOR REAL.

We need to wake ourselves up now before it is to late. Put away the harry potter books
and video games for a while and start researching. Start with 9-11 and what really
happened when the twin towers fell and why building 7 fell even though it wasnt hit
by a plane and only had minor fires inside of it.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  3:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elrick:

That was a good link and Aaron Russo is talking about the same things
he talks about in his new movie " America: Freedom To Fascism". I already
got this movie by downloading it from isohunt.com. I'm in the process of
making my own dvd's of that movie and passing them out to people i know.
Hopefully i can start waking people up as to what is happening within their
own government.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  3:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's good of you. Spread the word and people might take notice. The more people involved, the more power the people will have. Give it to everyone, even people who say they don't care, lol. Thx

Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  5:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think you're right when you say that it is because most ppl are from other countries. Im from belgium and i dont realy know how stuff works with you guys.
That and i think most people here are there for the alien stuff... wich doesnt mean this stuff doesn't interests the rest, i guess. It does interest me, but not as much as aliens :)

***transmission ended***

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  5:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI..... I am very interested in this, but alas I am at work and must wait until I get home to watch it. I'll let you guy's know what I think tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  11:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Basically this just backs up the "New World Order" theory. I believe that it is true, but what can we do about it?

Something I found interesting was when he said these people that orchestarted 9/11 are not controlling the Israli-Palestinian conflict; so who is? Does this mean that there is more than one group of these people influencing world events? He also mentioned that Venezuela was the next country to be invaded. Tha doesn't seem likely right now. I think that Iran is getting the most attention outside of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Whatever the case, there is definately an elite bunch behind 9/11.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  12:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For anyone truly interested in this, here is the link to the free, lower quality version of the actual film America: Freedom to Fascism. Check it out. Its's very informative and should quite frankly, piss you off. It's pathetic what has and is currently being done to Americans and soon the rest of the world to follow. Most don't even realize the crimes that have been commited against them by the very same system that is supposed to work for them. It wont be long before laws are into effect making it so that it doesnt matter whether we approve or disapprove because the power will have already been taken out of our hands. I think the elites know we are likely to find out eventually on a large scale and revolt but by then it will be too late,...by then we will have ignorantly allowed all of our rights to be stripped away and have no power.

America: Freedom to Fascism

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  07:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your right elrick. It will only take one more 9-11 type event for bush to become the soul
dictator of america. Then look out. Everything i've been telling you all about the radio chip
implantation will soon follow.

Bush and Cheney must be hiding something really bad because they wont even allow
home land security access to classified documents concerning the war on terror. Normally
home land security would have access to any classified documents.

Same thing goes for congress. They arent being given access to hardly anything any more.
Since congress isnt fighting the issue, i can only assume they are all involved in much of
what is going on in america today.

Our government is nothing more than a millionaires club any more and they are destroying
everything america stands for, which isnt much these days.

Edited by - HumanAlien on 07/24/2007 07:46:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  09:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets just hope that along the way they dont accedently distroy the world... than im already happy... tho better is alwasy good ofc.

***transmission ended***

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  10:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm from Ireland, i seen this video myself about a week or two ago and like ye i was not so much shocked as i was sick as i was already aware that Rockefeller was a bad mofo, i felt that i had to tell everyone about it! But the fact of the matter is, is that nobody seems to care, they always just dismiss me as some mad raving lunatic. And i don't blame them for that, as i have no proof other than some video on youtube, so iv decided to keep all these conspiracies i have in my head to myself before i become a social reject,haha

Have any of ye heard about the Whole North American Union they set up? and the new currency the amero? I believe its in the same video you just watched, they want to create ONE world government!! scary stuff
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  6:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Mc

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm from Ireland, i seen this video myself about a week or two ago and like ye i was not so much shocked as i was sick as i was already aware that Rockefeller was a bad mofo, i felt that i had to tell everyone about it! But the fact of the matter is, is that nobody seems to care, they always just dismiss me as some mad raving lunatic. And i don't blame them for that, as i have no proof other than some video on youtube, so iv decided to keep all these conspiracies i have in my head to myself before i become a social reject,haha

Have any of ye heard about the Whole North American Union they set up? and the new currency the amero? I believe its in the same video you just watched, they want to create ONE world government!! scary stuff

I get the same response from people most of the time Rob. I've learned who I can and cannot discuss these things with. That's why i love this place so much.

Indeed we have heard of the North American Union and the Amero. However there is MUCH more to the story. Here are a few threads you should check out that will inform you a bit more on the subject:

I HIGHLY recommend the "Ring of Power" video. It is very long (like 6 hours), but VERY informative.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2