Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 The Illuminati conspiracy exposed!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2008 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just found this through my ongoing research:

You must be logged in to see this link.

What do you guys think?

Edit: I changed the title of the thread to be more of a reflection on the subject as a whole and not just the outcome.

Edit: I updated the link for the "Ring of Power" video.

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 08/12/2009 6:47:04 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2008 :  5:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to add that the first link I posted is VERY interesting. It is a loooooooooooong read, but well worth it. Here is an excerpt:

quote:
As mentioned, thirty-third degree members within the British and American Masonic-led governments firmly believe that they carry the Heritage of the Lost Tribes of Israel, and are themselves the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. With this false notion found deeply rooted into the equally deluded and powerful and elitist 'Anglo psyche' with its covert leaders manipulating mankind into a one world government under their Sun-God, they have willingly placed themselves at the very forefront in the advancement of the Great Work, that being Satan's grand plan to return as earth's Solar deity. Many of these same leaders are so well deceived in their (lack of) understanding in this, some actually believe they are doing 'God a service' while the majority of others know exactly what and who they are bringing back into the world, Lucifer himself. As seen in Scripture, Satan will always desire that which he can never be, in this case, God. Even so, he has fought his war since time immemorial and is even now still fighting his war thru his chosen people. From the moment of his evil discourse and making of his five I Wills, it is clear Satan (and certainly his Antichrist) only have one true goal in mind which is to reign as 'God' from Mount Zion, the center point of the Universe and all Creation, it being the First and Highest point of all Creation; the absolute highest position one could reign from because it was where God dwelt; where Heaven met earth and where God existed in His Heavenly Temple. Lucifer, as Morning Star of the Highest Order of Cherubim, in a moment of great evil coveted the Throne of God, wanting to be God, and so lost his former position while the Morning Star [and pre-incarnate] Christ, gained even all that he once had. From this alone we see the war is over the rights to planet earth, even to Creation itself.

Therefore, Lucifer's ancient and ongoing battle is over the Temple and Throne of God at Zion, the Gateway to Heaven, literally where Heaven meets earth. It is here where the first battlelines were drawn between Good and Evil in the Beginning, and likewise in the end of time where the Final Conflict between them must again be waged. Even though the Throne of God and Heaven itself has since lifted up from the earth with God into the Third Heaven, the geographic place where it once stood remains on earth still, It is Jerusalem, Israel. Now you can understand why the Anglo-Masonic nations of the United States and Great Britain need to "protect" it so, for as their own Templarian forefathers belonging to ancient occult societies will attest 'There can be no subject of greater interest to Freemasons than the Temple of Solomon and 'the [future] King of Israel' (Antichrist). Bringing all of this into the modern era, we see that Israel is once again at the very center geopolitically in a fight to keep the sovereign city of Jerusalem as its ancient capitol, and intact. Zion and 'Zionism' is what makes the seemingly awkward, even dangerous, foreign policies of both the American and British governments so dangerous for the rest of us alive at this time. You must understand something, there is a curse in the Bible to anyone who carves up what God Himself calls His land, (as God created Israel and more specifically Mount Zion for Himself and His Chosen One at the onset of the First Age) therefore He will strike down anyone, even any nation who has a hand in giving the land away in some ill-fated land for peace deal, or any deal, as it is their land, yet it is not their land to give away, yet Anglo-Atlantic nations continue to believe and align themselves behind a fusion of twisted Biblical Masonic deception with that of Satanic, Aryan, and Masonic lies, thinking they will bring some Anglo-Messiah into the world for the purposes of solidifying a lasting peace.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2008 :  9:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That first link is too much for me to read but i did check out the second link.
That on was great. I watched the video there and it explained a lot of stuff that
i didnt know. Here's some of what i learned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your tax money goes directly to the rothchild banks in england, then they loan it
back out the united states. The rothchild banks print our money to.

The statue of liberty was modeled after cleopatra.

Jesus mother was cleopatra.

American and englands people of power are decendants from hebrews.

Queen elizabeth is a direct decendant of hebrews.
Her royal clothes shows proof of that.

19 american presidents are decendants of englands king henry III.

Jesus, as a teen, went to india where he learned budism. When he left there
he went to rome and taught budism there.

After jesus was crucified, the jews started a war with the romans the gain back
control of israel. They lost and the remainder of them went to the sea coast where
they met up with a group of sea fareing men. The jews ask these men if they would
join up with them to create an army. The did and they called themselves the 6 kings.
VIKINGS <---- VI = 6

Did you know that the new world order NWO backwards spells OWN. This is what
Queen Elizabeth wants to do. She wants to OWN the world.

Goerge W Bush is an indirect decendant of the queen.

All the powers that be, inter-marry(Incest) to keep all their power and wealth
in the family.

The video is 2:23 mins long but worth watching. I'm going to watch the rest of it tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2008 :  10:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man you beat me to it......

I have only watched the first three parts of this and I just want to say.......WOW!!!!!!! This is VERY informative and interesting. It connects EVERYTHING from the days of the Old Testament to the modern day world. The one thing mentioned in the film that HumanAlien forgot to point out, is that Washington DC, the inner city of London, and the Vatican city are the control centers for everything. They are the only 3 places in the world that do not answer to anyone, nor do they pay any taxes. The way everything is controlled is just mind boggling. I HIGHLY reccommend this video to EVERYONE on this forum.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  09:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

Man you beat me to it......

I have only watched the first three parts of this and I just want to say.......WOW!!!!!!! This is VERY informative and interesting. It connects EVERYTHING from the days of the Old Testament to the modern day world. The one thing mentioned in the film that HumanAlien forgot to point out, is that Washington DC, the inner city of London, and the Vatican city are the control centers for everything. They are the only 3 places in the world that do not answer to anyone, nor do they pay any taxes. The way everything is controlled is just mind boggling. I HIGHLY reccommend this video to EVERYONE on this forum.

Yeah. I did forget to mention that. Thank for pointing that out.

The inner city of london has all the Rothschild banks and other businesses. You can bet you booty
that the queen gave these people immunity from everything. The queen is that riches person in the
world and she lives with absolute immunity herself. How the hell can the british people put up with
crap like that?

According to the movie, the united state never won the war between us and the brits. We had to swear
and oath to the queen that we would basically be her slaves.

If i were the president of the united states, i would send troops over and bomb the queens castle and
the Rothschild banking institute. That would eliminate most of our troubles.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  10:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but see the thing is, the United States is nothing but the "London Corporation's" big business venture. That is why we have the president, vice president, and so on. They are the pres. and vice pres. of the American corporation. Washington DC is nothing but the business/military hub for the Rothschild bankers. Our pres. is NEVER gonna take any military action against the Rothschilds because they are ALL in this together!!!!!

There is also corroboration in this movie with Aaron Russos interview. The Rockafellers are a part of the 13 banking families that make up the "London Corporation", so what Russo said that Nick Rockafeller told him makes perfect sense!!!

It also links the Holocost (spelling??) to the overall plan of the London Corporation. I'm tellin you man, this film has made me look at EVERYTHING in a whole new light. I was watching the news last night before bed and thought to myself: "none of this matters.....our futures have already been planned out for us, and no matter who the next president is, we are gonna continue down this path."

HumanAlien......I have to agree.....IF (thats a big if) someone had the stones to bomb inner London, that would indeed solve most of the worlds problems.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  1:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The rothschild family and their other banker buddies are just under the queen in power and wealth.
I always thought the queen was just a figure head of times past but according to this video, she does
far more than i would have ever expected. Of course, this is the way she wants it. In the public view,
she has done no wrong but in reality, she controls everything.

The rothschild's have had major roles in creating many if not all wars through-out the whole world.
It's the rothschild's that caused the 1929 depression in the united states.

It's the rothschild's that created the credit system such as credit cards and time payments. All the generated
revenue from these scams goes to the rothschild's, just like our tax money.

I may be our presidents letting bad things happen to its own people but its the rothchils pulling all the strings
with the blessing of the queen.

I watched 2 parts of that 2 video but i didnt take to many notes on that one. Here is what i did take note of:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn Rothschild got married and spent his honeymoon at the whitehouse.
Before 9-11 they moved to newyork. The building they moved into, offered them
front rows seats to this event.

Rothschild owns reuters news and associated press.

The vatican has hidden bank accounts in the Rothschild banks.

The Rothschild family has for years, hand picked presidents, crashed stockmarkets,
Bankrupted nations, orchestrated wars and sponsored mass murder of millions.

Rothschild own the jp morgan banks

United States flag was modeled from the british flag that in turn was modeled from
the viking sails used in the ships. The colors were of course, red - white and blue stripes.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  08:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These videos just blew me away. I cant believe were not getting much of a response from it.

The movie says the reason for the iraq and afghan wars for several reasons.
One: The rothschild's make money selling arms to the so called terrorists.
Two: So that oil pipelines could be laid.
Three: The rothschild's get the poppies to make drugs to sell from Afghanistan.
Four: They deliberately destroyed iraq so the private contractors could come in and rebuild there.
Five: Dont forget the oil.

That's only 5 reasons but i'm sure there are more reasons for these wars.

In either case, it's the rothschild's that get all the money in the end.

I guess another reason would be to have a military presence there as part of their plan for world domination.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  10:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been able to finish it yet...been kinda busy. I'm suprised no one else has commented on it either.

On another note....according to the website I posted earlier (the really long one!!!)the reason we have such a military presence in the Middle East and are so dead set on defending Israel is because they are setting everything up for "The Third Antichrist" to come and "re-claim" Jerusalem.

Don't forget the oil also
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  11:44:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep. That was mentioned in the last 2 chapters of the video.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  09:44:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I was gonna bump this for Rich but I see it's still at the top.

Hey Elrick...could we make this a sticky seeing as how this video goes much more in depth than the Aaron Russo interview?
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  12:55:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

I haven't been able to finish it yet...been kinda busy. I'm suprised no one else has commented on it either.

On another note....according to the website I posted earlier (the really long one!!!)the reason we have such a military presence in the Middle East and are so dead set on defending Israel is because they are setting everything up for "The Third Antichrist" to come and "re-claim" Jerusalem.

I my opinion jerusalem isnt worth saving. These are suppose to be Gods chosen people but all i see from them
is that they are a bunch of warmongers dead set on killing the people in the west bank area. They are not happy
with finally becoming a state. They have to go out and try to take more land. More land than what God promised
them. They say that most of the people there are kind and friendly and God fearing so it must just be their government
that is causing all the trouble out there.

I know one thing for sure. If israel could not depend on the usa for support during their little wars, they would not
stand a chance against the very people they are trying to kill. The usa in all it's stupidity sold these jews nuclear
bombs. What the hell do they need nuclear bombs for? If they bomb anyone in their area, they will be affected by
the after-math of a bomb drop. I wonder what sneaky little plans they have in their minds?

Don't forget the oil also

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  1:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^What's that about?^^^
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  1:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's odd. It didnt even post what i wrote. ELLLLRRRRIIICCCCKKKKK

Oh! Never mind. I see i wrote my post in your quote. Sorry about that.

Here's my post again.

I my opinion jerusalem isnt worth saving. These are suppose to be Gods chosen people but all i see from them
is that they are a bunch of warmongers dead set on killing the people in the west bank area. They are not happy
with finally becoming a state. They have to go out and try to take more land. More land than what God promised
them. They say that most of the people there are kind and friendly and God fearing so it must just be their government
that is causing all the trouble out there.

I know one thing for sure. If israel could not depend on the usa for support during their little wars, they would not
stand a chance against the very people they are trying to kill. The usa in all it's stupidity sold these jews nuclear
bombs. What the hell do they need nuclear bombs for? If they bomb anyone in their area, they will be affected by
the after-math of a bomb drop. I wonder what sneaky little plans they have in their minds?

Edited by - HumanAlien on 01/31/2008 1:18:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  1:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the reason that the Jews are "God's chosen people" is because they were the first humans created by the Annunaki...nothing more. The reason we are defending them is because they can supposedly keep the Holy Land in tact for us until the coming of the 3rd antichrist. All of this was answered in the video HumanAlien. Maybe it's just me but I no longer have any questions about anything. IMO I have everything figured out......I hope.

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 01/31/2008 1:30:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  1:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Timeline of the Rothschild banking family:

These are the people that were discussed in the video. Very interesting read.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2