Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 Picture of yourself thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  2:29:03 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know many people who would disagree with that ;)
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2011 :  11:42:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here are some more recent pictures of me. Here are my best friends, Callashaus and Chris, and myself.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Here is Callashaus, Stephen, and myself. Stephen is another one of my best friends who wasn't in the previous photo.

Here are Krickett, Tyler, and myself. Tyler is my best friend that wasn't mentioned earlier... again.

Oh, and before you ask, I am not best friends with everybody, lol. It is just Callashaus, Stephen, Chris, Tyler, and me.

Us at a Pep-Rally.

Here is us at our Homecoming game. (Stephen is in band, so he isn't with us here... but our friend Quentin is. He is on the far left in the front.

My friends Stephen (different Stephen) and Quentin.

And finally, my Father, Grandfather, and me.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o lang syne.
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2011 :  9:16:42 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Abductodude:

Nice photos!

Have a Happy Holiday now!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  1:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those are nice pictures Abducto. Thanks for sharing man.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." ~ Buddha
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  9:54:31 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, let me see if I can post a couple of photos of me:

This is a pic of me drumming at a local theater over the summer, with some members of my djembe drum circle. I am the second seated lady drummer from the left. The guy standing is my awesome drum instructor, Joe:

This is a photo of me with my little alien balloon guy, made for me by the goofy fellow standing behind me, Michael, who is a two-time world Balloon Champion.

Now let's see if these work!

A great week to All!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  7:18:15 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Everybody!

Here is a link to a photo of me on my last birthday, with my "Alien Birthday Cake." I made it myself...of course, HeHeHe!

Well...what d'ya think? (Be nice now... )

Happy week to all!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  8:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is awesome Cal! You did a good job. I couldn't do that. I am not much of a cook unless it's the basics or grilling. Thanks for sharing the cool pic with us.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." ~ Buddha
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2