Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Mysterious & Unknown
 Is Earth developing a harsh environment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

aliensandufos
Forum Admin

77 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  08:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit aliensandufos's Homepage Send aliensandufos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
With earthquakes and killer storms on the rise in recent years, what do you think is most likely the cause of the increasingly severe weather here on Earth? Comments are welcomed.

Choices:

Gov./Scientist controlling the weather
Global Warming
Planet X (Nibiru) is returning
Gaia''s Revenge
God''s Wrath

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  08:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted the governments control of the weather....having experienced it first hand living in Florida.
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  09:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

I voted the governments control of the weather....having experienced it first hand living in Florida.

i voted planet x

all i am is a kid out to prove something
Go to Top of Page

rich
Galactic Member

Canada
639 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  09:10:02 AM  Show Profile Send rich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Planet X,they say has been comming around every 3600 years or so,this has been PROVEN by science.Also our "global warming " problem has been occurring since the earth's been here,thats been PROVEN,were just helping it along.The earth heats up and cools down naturally every so often,the problem is ,we haven't been keeping records long enought to see the big difference,at least not ones we can rely on.It's only been the last 100 or so years that we've understood the weather enought to record it with any detail.
All i know is something WILL happen,weather it come from the sky or from the push of a button,the world is gonna change!
My advice to anyone is that one would need to be self-sufficient in order to stay alive.

We are not humans seeking a spiritual experience but merely spirits having a human experience.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  09:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with FrmBlvr on this one. I believe the government controls or at least can create storms
in what-ever area of the world they want it to be.

If this is Gods plan then he is using man to do his dirty work for him or it.

I've seen no proof that planetX can and has created doomsday storms in
the world so thats out. A least for now.
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  2:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HumanAlien

I'm with FrmBlvr on this one. I believe the government controls or at least can create storms
in what-ever area of the world they want it to be.

If this is Gods plan then he is using man to do his dirty work for him or it.

I've seen no proof that planet X can and has created doomsday storms in
the world so thats out. A least for now.

planet x has a great storm on it like Jupiter.near the west,there is another one.but smaller.planet X is 3x as big as earth so as it aproaches this galaxy,the great storm will expand,as it expands,and gets closer to earth,more disasters will occur.this is the atmosphere of it at work.
more detail just contact me.
p.s.i know this because i do more planet x research than aliens and ufos.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  4:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I apologize in advance. If you don't like books, or using your imagination, then please skip this post. I am usually terribly long-winded but I will try to keep this under 500 words. Ok, You were warned, lol.

I could be wrong but I think that a lot of the speculated damage here on Earth, caused by Nibiru's return, will be simply from its near proximity to us, in space terms. As far as I know all large bodies in space have a gravitational pull, the larger the body = the greater the pull. Nibiru is supposed to be very large, so if it does exist and does come close to our solar system, then perhaps the effects could be anything from causing a polar shift here on earth, to disrupting the natural orbit of the planets. It's this pull from it being so large that will likely cause all of the supposed earthquakes and terrible storms here on Earth. At least that's how I understood it.

It doesnt even have to get very close to Earth itself to cause problems. I would assume also that the effects work in reverse. If Nibiru has an atmosphere or any kind of life, I would assume it would be disrupted as well. I think our solar system maintains a balance with the rotation of the planets around the sun. Imagine if Nibiru hit even a distant planet, or came close enough to change its orbit. I would guess that this would have an adverse effect on all the other planets as well. The slightest change in our orbit could mean drastic climate changes, and possibly even our extinction.

In the past, such a disaster has quietly been speculated to have already happened. Some of you may have ran acrossed this theory during your research and not given it much thought at first, like myself. If so, then you know what planet I am referring to. The way I first heard the idea was that eons ago Mars had life,....advaced life even, with intelligent cultures. But at some point something very bad happened. Something huge came close enough to Mars to either disturb its orbit or damage its biosphere/atmosphere. Either way, the effects were the same....the surface of Mars quickly became uninhabitable. I have a very active imagination, and eventually connected this to another crazy idea I had ran acrossed during my alien research.

This idea was that our current moon has not always been orbiting around earth. But that it was necessary to place it there to stabilize our orbit. Somewhere I had come acrossed a passage that read something to the effect of "before the arrival of the Moon in our night skies", as a frame of referrence to a time in the distant past. I was confused at first by this....but then my imagination took off again. I tied all these somewhat unrelated ideas together....Nibiru, a dying Mars, New moon for Earth....What if they were all connected somehow?

I also read that the asteroid belt beyond mars was created when Planet X or something very very large smashed into a much smaller planet. If only I had a way to even slightly verify any of these events....and what if it just so happened that they all occured around the same time? Lets say, for example, that a few thousand years ago, Planet X makes its appearance into our solar system, collides with a small dead world, and destroys the atmosphere of another, on its way through. The natural orbit of the planets is altered and the magical aliens come in to save the day with an artificially constructed moon, to fix our orbit. Woot!

An active imagination is fun, but you cant let it get the better of you. This stuff would make for one incredible movie but as for its basis in reality? I'ld say we are really reaching for this one. We have very little to go on. Most of these ideas come from what I see as very small clues to a bigger picture, but at the same time are built on highly speculative concepts that may be total fiction. But it's fun to think about isn't it? All the "what if?'s......simply amazing. If only I had a time-machine.

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 05/19/2008 10:37:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  4:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

I also read that the asteroid belt beyond mars was created when Planet X or something very very large smashed into a much smaller planet. If only I had a way to even slightly verify any of these events....and what if it just so happened that they all occured around the same time? Lets say, for example, that a few thousand years ago, Planet X makes its appearance into our solar system, collides with a small dead world, and destroys the atmosphere of another, on its way through. The natural orbit of the planets is altered and the magical aliens come in to save the day with an artificially constructed moon, to fix our orbit. Woot!

On that first sentence, i am some-what confused.
I thought i read something about Marduk (something like that) aka planetX hitting earth millions of years ago
before it was ever populated. They say the proof is in the deep tears in the earths crust that are now filled with water.
Referring to our oceans.

Has anyone else read this? Aliendude? If you read alot about planetX then maybe you read something like that.

I'm not really sure about mars either. I thought i read that the inhabitants of mars were at war with another
alien race and mars atmosphere was blown away. I could be wrong so dont quote me on this.

I also read that earth once had two moons before marduk crashed into it, then it had none.
Like you said elrick, our current moon was placed there purposly.

*******************************************Edit*********************************************
OK. According to Zecharia Sitchin, Earth is roughly half of Tiamat after it was destroyed
by Marduk aka Nibiru. Marduk didnt come into contact with tiamat but some of it's many
moons did and that is what destroyed tiamat. It doesnt say earth had any more than one
moon.
*********************************************************************************************
Maybe i need to freshen up on some of this before i go spouting answers.
The thing is that anything i read doesnt really mean it's true but it does give
me something to go on. Sorry i wasnt much help.

Edited by - HumanAlien on 05/16/2008 9:49:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  4:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no, you're not wrong. I've also read the idea somewhere that Earth had been hit by something very large and was partially destroyed. Perhaps it was earth that was hit by Planet X, who knows. The problem is there are many many theories out there and new ones popping up everyday. I was simply relaying one of my personal favorites. We've only mentioned a very small percentage of the possiblilities though. You will likely come across many different ideas or different versions of the same story, over the years as you research these types of subjects. There is very little available info, and no way for us to prove anything, so these subjects are open to some pretty high speculation to say the least. We probably shouldn't totally buy into any particular one whole-heartedly just as we shouldn't totally dismiss one either for it sounding just too incredible.

I also read once or saw on a documentary about a prediction that said that "man would one day discover that hurricanes were the result of scientists' attempts to control the weather." I think it was either at a place like zetatalk or was on something about ancient prophecies. My memory is a little foggy on the subject. But I remember making a mental note about it and thinking that wouldnt that be the ultimate weapon for any military? With the power of storm in the palm of your hand you could be almost god-like. Nobody should have such power but that doesnt mean some wouldnt try to obtain it.

Edited by - Elrick on 05/16/2008 5:51:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  5:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now thats detail!!!

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  9:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Whole New Twist On Marduk and Tiamat

In Babylonian myths, Tiamat is a huge, bloated female dragon that personifies the saltwater ocean, the water of Chaos. She is also the primordial mother of all that exists, including the gods themselves. Her consort is Apsu, the personification of the freshwater abyss that lies beneath the Earth. From their union, saltwater with freshwater, the first pair of gods were born. They are Lachmu and Lachamu, parents of Ansar and Kisar, grandparents of Anu and Ea.

In the creation epic Enuma elish, written around 2000 BCE, their descendants started to irritate Tiamat and Apsu so they decided to kill their offspring. Ea discovered their plans and he managed to kill Apsu while the latter was asleep. Tiamat flew into a rage when she learned about Apsu's death and wanted to avenge her husband. She created an army of monstrous creatures, which was to be led by her new consort Kingu, who is also her son. Eventually, Tiamat was defeated by the young god Marduk, who was born in the deep freshwater sea.

Marduk cleaved her body in half, and from the upper half he created the sky and from the lower half he made the earth. From her water came forth the clouds and her tears became the source of the Tigris and the Euphratus. Kingu also perished, and from his blood Marduk created the first humans.

"The Deep" (Hebrew tehom) at the beginning of Genesis derives from Tiamat.

I never heard this one before.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  1:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea if this is real but it's interesting, and pretty scary:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Oh and you are correct. In most of the tellings of this tale, it is the earth (or rather Tiamat, a planet that was in orbit between Mars and Jupiter)) that was hit by one of Marduk/Nibiru's moons as it passed close by, creating the astroid belt and giving the remaining chunk of Earth/Tiamat a new orbit. Some theories go even further and suggest that in the collision, we stole one of Nibiru's moons, which is what we see today in our night skies. There are several videos and clips from documentaries on youtube that you can watch that show these ideas. Very fascinating....

Edited by - Elrick on 05/20/2008 1:18:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  3:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well. If david wilcock is for real and what he says is true, then hopefully
we don't have anything to worry about. We should have already moved on
to the the 4th dimension by then.
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  09:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
4-D??what would that be like?totally different to be sure...

Edited by - Abductodude on 05/28/2008 2:54:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

treborn
Galactic Member

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  08:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit treborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Due to cole burning power plants where power is stored there are some resons to beleave that this topc could show truth.

The thing of cars and smokeing objects are a reson to think that
a harmfull enviroment is arround us.

my old life haunts me as mammon himself.

Im now Richard Lee Brown
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  11:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
again,i have no idea what your saying...sorry man but could you say that a little more clearer...make it make sense...

All i am is a kid out to prove something.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2