Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Mysterious & Unknown
 Is Earth developing a harsh environment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Epic Faggotory
Reptilian Member

199 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  2:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted Planet X, but there could be other reasons also. It could probably be a little bit of all of them.

I don't know the reason, but I think it's global warming, because during the winter it hardly snowed, and I do live in the big city, so something's going on. Ugh, I wish we can all be able to do something about this, but I think it's too late now.

"Every beginning has an ending; every light shall fade away; every story has a hero; every darkness...dies with day."
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Carson Dane
Reptilian Member

163 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  12:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Carson Dane's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I vote with Elrick. Whether it’s the return of Niburu or that the planet Venus ejected from Jupiter, something happened 3600 years ago. The book Earth in Upheaval lays down some interesting archaeological evidence for it, in support of a theory of collective amnesia by the people of earth about the catastrophe that occurred. I’m not certain about cycles though, even if the earth does spin and orbit. If it’s a cycle there should be evidence of something 7200 years ago – but then so many people believe in those millions and billions of years instead of a catastrophe 3600 years ago. “Collective amnesia”? If Venus came about after having been ejected from Jupiter, then I imagine the moon was ejected from earth: straight out from the pacific ocean, leaving a “ring of fire” behind. Imagination: it’s the 1st step to discovering the reality that exists already, about which we don’t know.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  08:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Carson. The moon is a very mysterious body. It doesnt rotate, it's not made from the earth (material does not match), and there are indications that the moon is far older then Earth. And at first, none of it makes any sense. I have no idea where the moon came from, but we know it was not the Earth because it is not made up of the same material.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

Nurse_Joy
M.I.B. Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  03:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I am the only one but even though I am a strong believer of aliens I think God is in control of our destinies

It's all about the game, and how yous play it.
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  03:15:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think we are in control of our destinies.

Or perhaps it is like you say. Like a poker hand: some hands have potential, some don't. It's all a matter of playing the hand you've been dealt. That'd make life a matter of manipulation rather than discovery. Fits nature, I suppose. Every animal has its purpose, and the purpose of some animals is only to feed larger animals.

I prefer to think that life is more like mahjong. The more you make known, the more potential you have to win. Knowledge is power, that sort of thing.

Maybe it's a combination of both. All I know is, do the best you can, that's all that can be expected. If you do your best and give your worst, then at least you can end the day with victory.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  08:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Brandon. I like his approach. I think we are behind the wheel for the most part. I have never been able to believe that an unseen force was responsible for our destiny. I believe there are forces beyond our control that heavily influence our lives but as far as an invisible man in the sky leading everyones lives like we are a bunch of Marionettes...nah. We have the government for that, lol. Actually, I know this sounds morbid but I'm not sure I would want to live if I thought that my fate was preordained. If everything is already planned out for me and I have no control, then whats the point in living? I would just be going through the motions waiting for the ride to be over. It would make life almost meaningless. I hope there is more to it then that.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  3:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For starters there is not a chance that goverments can control the weather, we simply do not have the technology, and if they did, do you not think they would put it too better use? instead of just killing people? sounds pretty stupid to me. The rise in storms and such is from global warming, and we didnt cause global warming it is simply a natural thing, the world has been heating up and going into an ice-age for hundereds of thousands of years, altough we are the first civilisation (well maybe) who may be advanced enough to stop it, or just get through it. It has also been stated that global warming is being sped up by radiation from space.

I honestly believe that in this case there is no conspiracy, God or alien race behind it, its just mother nature being a bitch!

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  3:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

Hello Carson. The moon is a very mysterious body. It doesnt rotate, it's not made from the earth (material does not match), and there are indications that the moon is far older then Earth. And at first, none of it makes any sense. I have no idea where the moon came from, but we know it was not the Earth because it is not made up of the same material.

Thats very interesting Elrick, many claim that the moon isn't a moon at all but an alien object that was placed in Earth orbit.

Theres a few theories about it:

* The Fission Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was once part of the Earth and somehow separated from the Earth early in the history of the solar system. The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came. This theory was thought possible since the Moon's composition resembles that of the Earth's mantle and a rapidly spinning Earth could have cast off the Moon from its outer layers. However, the present-day Earth-Moon system should contain "fossil evidence" of this rapid spin and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.
* The Capture Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was formed somewhere else in the solar system, and was later captured by the gravitational field of the Earth. The Moon's different chemical composition could be explained if it formed elsewhere in the solar system, however, capture into the Moon's present orbit is very improbable. Something would have to slow it down by just the right amount at just the right time, and scientists are reluctant to believe in such "fine tuning". Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.
* The Condensation Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon and the Earth condensed individually from the nebula that formed the solar system, with the Moon formed in orbit around the Earth. However, if the Moon formed in the vicinity of the Earth it should have nearly the same composition. Specifically, it should possess a significant iron core, and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

But as you can see, none can be properly explained. I'm defintely gonna do some researh into it.

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  6:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Mc

For starters there is not a chance that goverments can control the weather, we simply do not have the technology, and if they did, do you not think they would put it too better use? instead of just killing people? sounds pretty stupid to me. The rise in storms and such is from global warming, and we didnt cause global warming it is simply a natural thing, the world has been heating up and going into an ice-age for hundereds of thousands of years, altough we are the first civilisation (well maybe) who may be advanced enough to stop it, or just get through it. It has also been stated that global warming is being sped up by radiation from space.

I honestly believe that in this case there is no conspiracy, God or alien race behind it, its just mother nature being a bitch!

First off, we do have the technology to control the weather. I know China has a weather control program and I'm sure others, including the U.S., has similar projects. Something to do with shooting ionized salt into clouds, I think, in order to make it rain. I'm not sure about the details, just something I watched/read about a few years back. Look it up, I'm sure you'll find something.

Secondly, I think that the Earth naturally has temperature fluctuations but, as temperatures have been changing rapidly since mid-Industrial Age, I think that we obviously did something to speed it up. Think about it rationally, we KNOW carbon dioxide traps heat. We KNOW we're putting a crap load of extra carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Think of the Earth like its one big air conditioner. It fluctuates the temperature to keep a nice, average temp., right? If you lock yourself in a room, however, and put a blanket at the crack of the door, close the windows, close the air vents, wrap yourself in a big comforter with 5 other people in the room, all during the Summer...you're gonna sweat, aren't you? Same thing.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So. You guys are saying that project haarp has nothing to do with
all the weather shifting and earthquakes then?

In china, just before they had an earthquake, they reported seeing
a rainbow aura in the sky.

Some are saying project haarp creates this aura just before some
disaster strikes.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never heard of it. I'll do some research and get back to you.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  09:42:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well ok, but you have to admit then that our control of weather is very limited and the technology itself is at a very young stage and not capable of creating earthquakes or storms.

As for Global warming im aware that we are speeding it up, but the heating and cooling of earth is still a natural thing.

Edited by - Rob Mc on 08/21/2009 09:46:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  10:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually if any tesla technology is involved (rumored to be) then it's been around for over a hundred years now. Of course this is all just rumors and speculation so I can't say either way with any certainty. Just throwing it out there.

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
they say that project haarp heats up the upper atmosphere so if
global warming really does exist, then couldn't it be haarp that
is creating it.

We have at least 2 of these things. One of them here in the mainland
and one in alaska.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:29:52 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tesla did some...shall we say, very advanced experimenting. There are, and have been for some time now, government-funded experiments in weather manipulation. They've come a long way, Baby!

If the general populace knew half of what is going on around them, they would have just cause to "be afraid...be very afraid!"

But the "powers that be" want to keep us in the dark. The less we know, the more they can get away with...

Or so they think.

Their fatal flaw in logic? We the People are not as dumb as they think we are!

Have a great week, All!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2