Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Mysterious & Unknown
 Is Earth developing a harsh environment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna get a book on Tesla. Any suggestions?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:47:26 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Brandon!

You can read some interesting things about Tesla at this website:

You must be logged in to see this link.

You might also check out "My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla" by Nikola Tesla or "Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla" by John J. O'Neill.

Hope that helps!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  2:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh super. Thanks Cal! I'll read them both.

Edit: Just read that webpage. It was a good read but it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm hoping that the two books will further my knowledge of who Nikola Tesla really was.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Brandon Dennis on 08/21/2009 2:30:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  2:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

I have no idea if this is real but it's interesting, and pretty scary:

Oh and you are correct. In most of the tellings of this tale, it is the earth (or rather Tiamat, a planet that was in orbit between Mars and Jupiter)) that was hit by one of Marduk/Nibiru's moons as it passed close by, creating the astroid belt and giving the remaining chunk of Earth/Tiamat a new orbit. Some theories go even further and suggest that in the collision, we stole one of Nibiru's moons, which is what we see today in our night skies. There are several videos and clips from documentaries on youtube that you can watch that show these ideas. Very fascinating....

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

quote:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Imagine that.....
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  2:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted this in another thread, but after reading through this one again, it belongs here too!

As for the weather, you should really do some more research. You obviously have never heard of the HAARP antenna arrays that are strategically placed around the globe. There are 6 official arrays and up to 20 more unofficial arrays all around the globe. These antenna arrays can emit ELF (Extremely Low Frequencies between 10 & 20 Hz) towards the sky or the ground. When they aim them at the sky, the ELF waves bulge the ionosphere into space, which causes the stratosphere to rush in and fill the hole, which then in turn causes the jetstream to shift. The jetstreams are what define the climates of the world.

When they point them at the ground, if they hit the internal resonance frequency of the Earth, and do it on a fault line, guess what.....EARTHQUAKE.

I notice that you posted a video link somewhere else on here about UFO Hunters from The History Channel. They ran a special on this subject on the show That's Impossible on the same channel like 2 weeks ago. I was blown away that they were actually discussing this subject on TV. I tried going to the History Channels website to find it, but they do not have it posted. I'm sure I could find it in the Bittorrent world, but I have no way of sending you the video.

I've been saying that "they" have the ability to control the weather for years. Back in 2004 when all the major hurricanes hit FL, I found it very strange that 2 major hurricanes, hit the same 3 counties that held up the 2000 "Presidential Elections", exactly 2 weeks apart to the hour. I also find it strange that after those storms, all government buildings in the area were deemed "unfit", and they were demolished and new ones built in their place.

If you're interested in researching the subject more, you can Google "HAARP", "LOIS" & "LOFAR". That should get you started.
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  2:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting. As far-fetched as it sounds, I'm compelled to research it.

Go to Top of Page

treborn
Galactic Member

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  06:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit treborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tesla is awsome! A death-ray. wow! Thats realy cool.

My life as i know it will change!

Edited by - treborn on 08/22/2009 06:28:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  3:46:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently the idea is that if every country has a death ray then no one would dare cause war. Look where the nuke got us on that one...

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  8:05:40 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Brandon!

You got that one right! Can you imagine what Death Rays would do for the world? Hey, we could all ZAP each other into oblivion...WHOOPPEE!!!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  01:08:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, that's the way to go. I'll pass on the whole bloody warfare thing. I'd rather just get zapped out of existence.

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  7:33:50 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, yeah...

I guess if ya gotta go, then quick and (perhaps?) painless is the way to go...

But, then, if the Death Ray is anything like the Veron-T disintegrator on the "Toys" episode of Star Trek: TNG, you can count me out: That may have been a quick way to go, but it was also a horribly painful one!

Have a great week!

Your Pal,
Cal

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  7:37:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The same show that did the episode on Weather Warfare did another episode on Death Rays & Energy Weapons.

Click on the Full Episode tab.

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 08/25/2009 7:38:51 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2