Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Tracking Planet X - Nibiru
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  06:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I recieved an email this morning that pertained to planet X and I thought I'ld post part of it. The idea here is so that we can post information relating to this planets arrival as we approach the supposed date in 2003. Only time will tell if the rumors of this planets existence are true. But seeing how its due to arrive next year, we can use this thread to kind of track its progress in the news and media....Well, I'll start:

"Mark Hazelwood wrote a book called "BLINDSIDED: PLANET X PASSES IN 2003; EARTHCHANGES" and it has been released. Mark will be offering this book in person at The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference 2002 where you will be able to obtain you very own autographed copy!!!

Hazelwood says an object with immense gravity and an immense magnetic field, that it orbits our sun and another star, passes through our solar system only once every few thousand years. When it does, it tips planets on their sides, causing horrendous storms and earth movements like no one can even imagine. He says billions may die and that the secrecy cabal has tried to stop distribution of his book until December.

By that time there will be no point in trying to cover up planet X's approach because it will be plainly visible to everyone and plainly approaching fast--but there won't be enough time to prepare.

Mark wants to warn as many people as possible NOW so they can prepare--dig in, build dome homes to withstand 200 MPH winds, store up supplies, etc. I don't care if our government "leaders" ARE afraid we civilians will try to shoot our way into their cozy underground shelters when we learn of impending disaster. They STILL have no right to keep us in the dark! Mark will be making it available to anyone in the world at our next public awareness conference in June 2002.

3) Phil Sparks Changes His Lecture To "Surviving The Coming Earth Changes":

Speaker Phil Sparks has decided to turn his attention in his talks and lectures to the important information on surviving the coming Earth Changes talked about within the pages of the book written by Mark Hazelwood mentioned in the previous News item.

For the latest information and updates please revisit the conference website at You must be logged in to see this link. ...You can hear Phil speak weekly on the Night Search Radio Network at You must be logged in to see this link."

As information comes through from different sources, it appears that more and more people are taking the rumors of this planets existence and its arrival next year, very seriously....lets see if anything becomes of it over the next year. As we approach the date, it will be hard to keep this a secret. Rarely do we get such a chance to see if there is really any truth to all of this. With the date being only a year away, we shouldn't have to wait long to find out the reality of this rumor....

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mr X

You are serious about this....

I've been browsing trying to find coherent info on this - but there's so many conflicting ideas out there It's really difficult to get the facts on this one. But what you've said there ties-in with what I have read.

I've come to the conclusion that there's a a deliberate cover-up going on over this one - and possibly a subtle dis-info campaign too....

Would you mind posting sites that would help here?

Thanks for posting this topic Elrick.

*** The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible ***
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  06:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I totally agree Mr. X. I always plan for the worst but hope for the best....at least then you are never disappointed. This is one time that I hope the rumors are false because there doesn't appear to be a lot we can do if they are true.....I am kind of wondering/waiting for the official announcement (if this is all true that is), because I would suspect that they will try to keep this quiet until the very end to avoid as much panic as possible. Personally, I am most interested to know if this planet is still inhabited...but it is likely that I will never find out personally......but it is neat to wonder about....imagine finally getting proof of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, just before we are wiped out....bummer. I guess thats just the way the "planet"(ball) bounces....lol

Oh, and you are quite welcomed Xanti...I thought this might make an interesting project, to kind of try to keep track of this rumors developement. About this time next year, we ought to know if its true or not....

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Edited by - Elrick on 05/05/2002 06:34:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  12:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I dont buy into all the bible stuff and the second coming of christ and all that, and are you sure that china is the dragon? But anyways, you said "Today, I am one of the leading Science Mavens in the world"..... what does that mean? Do you hold some possition you forgot to tell us about? I was just curious.

"I had also mentioned that I have the gift of an especially wide-band receiver for a brain that "flags" everything else in it that is at all pertinent to what I hear or read. If something is not right about it, I immediatly go deep into this file to find out what it is. It's all automatic."

Wow, you're kind of like a computer,huh.....I agree that the weather seems to be changing. For our area it seems that the winter season is getting later in the year and milder. I have also noticed an increase in wind storms. We have them all of the time and we didn't use to when I was a kid. I have some roofing on the carport to repair now, because of the damn wind storms. I agree with most of what you said, accept maybe the part about, "As we gain in scientific knowledge, we get closer in equality to our Creator", but thats just me and you guys know how I am.....Lets try to stay on track with this topic though and if anybody runs acrossed any recent or current news, especially confirmation of this things location,post about it here. If this thing is for real, it should be spotted sometime in the near future even by ametuer astronomers...or at least you would think.

We could also use this thread to lay down our bets on this planets existence and its supposed arrival next year. Right now I would have to say that I lean more towards this planets existence than not, but I am not yet convinced it is coming next year. Right now my money is on "just another big Y2K scare"....and I hope I am right.....this is the one time I hope I win this bet. Anybody else got a gut feeling or anything? Will we all die? Will the beings return again to Earth? What do you think is coming, if anything? hhhmmmmmmmmmm....

Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  11:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree absolutely with you guys that we should always stand prepared and I admire your philosophy on this one Elrick - as it matches my own.

I'm still not at the point where I would want to bet either way on this (as to when) because I agree that we cannot trust our present calendar to aid us in this - but my instincts tell me that YES there are indeed great changes on the way- or rather - already underway. We are at a point where we suddenly realise that the laws of physics may not quite work the way we had them figured. We are making startling discoveries in all fields of science - and our knowledge of astrophysics appears to be getting a complete overhaul. There is also mounting evidence of changes at play here on earth, with an increase in volcanic and seismic activity and current global warming/weather issues.

I read that the Sunday Times ran an article (19.03.2000) that scientists had found 'compelling evidence' for the existence of a brown dwarf in orbit (our sun's dark twin?). This 'dark star' has been daubed 'Nemesis' by astronomers! They say its orbit is responsible for periodically bombarding the earth with 'cosmic rubble' (meterorites,comets) when its passing affects the Oort Cloud. It has been calculated that its orbit takes 26 million years........

The Independent Online News (24.05.21) ran an article on the discovery of a large asteroid named Varuna which is 900km in diameter and is, it seems, just one of many objects lurking in the Kuiper Belt.

Apparently, yet another article from Australia (about the existence of 'Planet X') stated that according to John Anderson (at NASA's JPL) "If it's out there, it has a mass five times that of Earth's, takes as long as 1000 years to orbit the Sun and is so far away that its effects on the outermost planets won't be detected again until 2600." This article also goes on to say that : according to Stephanie Relfe (Australian author) who has 'amassed a catalogue of evidence' this Planet X will pay our solar system a visit in late 2003.
Yet further it states that: " NASA discovered and excitedly disclosed the existence of Planet X on Dec 30 1983. A Washington Post article the next day quoted space reseacher Dr James Houck speculating that the object was as cose to earth as 80 billion kilometres - 'if it really is that close, it would be part of our solar system', he said. Media controllers quickly gagged the scientists responsible. One NASA expert, Dr Robert Harrington, who continued to speak about a strange find, met an untimely death in 1993."
It concludes by saying that: "Planet X's parting will exert such a dramatic effect on the magnetic poles and tectonic plates of Earth that all but the eastern third of Australia will disappear under the waves." (!)

This brought to mind two things: 1) news that a team from the Institute of Earth Sciences (Paris) had done some research into the earth's magnetic field. Dr Jeremy Bloxham (magnetic field expert at Harvard) was also involved. They have taken satellite images of the earths magnetic field strengths and compared them with those of 25 years ago. Their published findings stated that there are anomalous and little understood variations in the field and that there is a large area in S.Africa that has a magnetic field pointing opposite to that of the rest of the earth - furthermore - it is constantly increasing in strength, whilst the magnetic fields at the N & S poles have weakened by around 10%.
and 2) as already stated - the current increase in seismic activity.

Although I am not a 'religious' person - I wouldn't dismiss Mr X's Bible connections either - as an awful lot of the so-called 'prophetic warnings' contained therein do in fact appear to be unfolding as we speak and have been for a considerable amount of time now. I find some of its symbolic meanings confusing and open to interpretation - but it is my belief that this book has been written BY certain people FOR certain people and it's a great pity that religious councils in the past have rearranged and edited it so badly....anyway - that is another topic entirely.

I still feel that coherent and verifiable answers to this question have been met by confusing and sometimes conflicting 'evidence' - by myself at least. But rest assured Mr X - I heed your warning on the possibilities of an impending cataclysm - it would be unwise not to.

Elrick - I have NO DOUBT that this planet exists - mainly because ancient peoples appear to have recorded it and because something out there is affecting the outer solar system....perhaps it really is on its way - that would explain a lot of the changes our planet seems to be facing right now. But as to when???.......hmmmmm that's a tough one. I guess if I really MUST give an answer then I'd have to go with you on that one - and hope we are BOTH right!

*** The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible ***

Edited by - xanti on 05/05/2002 11:43:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mr. X
Galactic Member

588 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  1:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. X's Homepage Send Mr. X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
XANTI

Excellent points of views. One of the greatest quotes I ever read is, "Never become so scientific or mundane that you forget to be human"

The ability of human beings to "know" things not written is our entire past and our future. It is what we are! Our instincts and insights....and our knowledge defy all mathematics, yet, here we are.

The Bible is a history book and a work of prophecy....and the Bible, at least, has never given a BAD prophecy. It has either already happened or it is GOING to happen. It should never be taken lightly.

Which, incidently, is how I invent things....it is with the 'release' of my mind to something greator than myself and I ask, "How does this work?" "How can I MAKE this work?" My mind has NEVER let me down for finding solutions to the problems at hand.

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT THE VOICES TALK TO ME"

Go to Top of Page

Mr. X
Galactic Member

588 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2002 :  08:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. X's Homepage Send Mr. X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IN SUPPORT OF PLANET X

I have been watching signs for migrational changes. You guys could keep your eyes and ears open here and be a big help....if only you would.

The first migration I had heard about were, I think, Tiger Fish, probably off the coast of Mindinau....moved to Florida Coast.

This morning my wife informed me that there is a change in the Canadian Geese. Many are no longer migrating to the south....so many, in fact, that the north-eastern states have a serious problem. I'm guessing that about 50% migrate now and the other half do not.

This suggests that the weather has changed enough over the last seven years that geese do not need to go south for food.

Migrations are the first red-light that something is happening on our planet.

Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2002 :  10:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mr X

Do I take that as a yes then?
LOL

Go to Top of Page

Scully
Grey Member

Australia
85 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2002 :  01:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scully's Homepage Send Scully a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my god, Mr X....

I just realised.

I have this sixth sense right, I can predict stuff in my dreams, and for like, nearly the past 2 years, I have been having rgular dreams that my dad, mum and I are in our car and driving away from a tornado, or hiding underneath a bed or table in our house from an approaching tornado.

Do you think any of these dreams could actually be related to the future events that could have next year, with Planet X approaching(or you guys seem to be fond of calling it Nibiru)?

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  4:03:00 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies - This dicussion of 'planet X' is very interesting. However, please bear with me. Here I present an excerpt from the recent article "Is We Alone?" - (this section is from a dicussion regarding the credibility of the "hard evidence" we have for the existence of Alien civilizations) -

6. ALIENS ON THE INTERNET?
a. The 'Zeta Connection'
Well, Folks, it turns out that Bob Lazar was right. Aliens have visited the Earth and they are from Zeta Reticuli 4 (at least some of them). But beyond that, they have chosen to communicate with all of us through a Medium named 'Nancy'. She is in telepathic communication with them, and her revelations are carried direct to the entire Planet Earth on a website (Zeta Talk). What she has to say is both amusing and alarming.

The governments of Earth, the rich people, politicians, Generals, most Scientists and other authority figures, it turns out, are all idiots. But we knew that already, right?

They squabble over money and status, knowing very well that the Earth is being visited by not one, but dozens of Alien races at this very moment. The only real interest these people have in this fact is to get whatever weapons they can out of the Visitors and to keep all of us normal folks in the dark so they can go on with their squabbling and thieving.

Meanwhile, Nancy tells us that whats really happening is that the Earth is being prepared for a big change. A huge spiritual flip-flop is about to occur (in 2003 in fact). The Earth is about to be 'Harvested'. That's why the Zetas (and all the other Alien looky-loos) are here. The more advanced of us will be promoted to a new spiritual level. The rest of us will be sent to a water planet to work out our selfish destinies incarnated as slimy octopoids.

Accompanying this change will be a physical disaster of truly Biblical proportions. The 12th planet of our solar system (what happened to numbers 10 and 11?) is about to pass very close to the Earth as part of its 3600 year orbit around the Sun. In so doing it will shift the magnetic poles of the Earth. The Earth's core will rotate as part of this shift, and the Earth's crust will follow, with earthquakes, volcanoes, tidal waves, the works. We won't all die in this catastrophe. Only about 90% of us. Gee, thanks.

To prepare for this calamity there is another web site ('Troubled Times') which gives you the low-down on the safer places on the Earth's surface, how to grow food, how to build your own house, etc. There is even an astronomical arm of the site that is tracking the 12th planet as it approaches and can give you the countdown to the day.

All this has happened before, of course. Every 3600 years. This is why we had Ice Ages in the past. This is how Atlantis was destroyed. This was, I suspect, why the Dinosaurs died out too.

Just as an aside, the 12th planet is huge, bigger than Jupiter. It is inhabited by Human Beings, very much like us except that they are Giants. They used to rule the Earth 300,000 years ago, and kept us, the pygmy Humans, as slaves. That's where our legends about Giants come from.

Seriously, this is the rap. If you don't believe, you're doomed. Prepare for octopus-world. I hope you like sushi.

I don't really know what to make of these web-sites (they do exist). Is it some huge put on? Are they serious? I tend to believe that some people take these things seriously. Someone is serious enough to invest the time and money to set up and maintain these sites. Someone has also invested the effort to translate Nancy's 'revelations' into about a dozen languages, all of which can be accessed on the Net. If it's a joke, then just like "Alien Autopsy" it's very impressive. If these people are serious... well, let's examine this whole setup a little more closely.

First, I can't help but bring up Edgar Cayce.

For those of you who do not know, Edgar Cayce was a professional American 'psychic' who lived from 1877 to 1945. He was very persistent about his 'revelations' and wrote a number of books detailing what he was 'told'. Central to his revelations was the idea of "Atlantis". Cayce's Atlantis had less in common with the History related by the Greek Philosopher Plato than with the rather awful science-fantasy movie of the same name from the 1960's. Cayce's Atlantis was a super-scientific society that (he said) flourished in the mid-Atlantic ocean about 30,000 years ago. It is a direct descendant of the Atlantis imagined by Ignatius Donnelly in his 19th Century crackpot classic "Atlantis. The Antediluvian World."

Cayce's 'revelations' about Atlantis were tailored to fit the popular imagination of the time (the 1930's) which in turn was based on the rantings of Donnelly and his successors. Cayce told people what they already expected to hear. In truth, Cayce's 'facts' had nothing to do with reality (as neither did Donnelly's work). Luckily, Aliens were not on the public's mind in the 1930's and so Cayce didn't have a single revelation about UFO's.

Although I don't want to get into the vast literature on Atlantis, I suggest if you are interested that you go to the source and read Plato's 'Timaeus' and then his 'Critias'. These contain the only authentic references to Atlantis and are the sole origin of all the speculation and nonsense that has since been written. Then I suggest the 1969 book "Atlantis. The Truth Behind the Legend" by A.G. Galanopoulos and Edward Bacon. Compare that information fo Donnelly and Cayce and see what you think.

The point is that Cayce was full of horse manure. I think he knew it, and manufactured his 'revelations' as a sort of ongoing fantasy. It probably didn't hurt that these also made him a handsome living.

'Nancy' gives off the same smell. As a 'psychic' of course she never has to be bothered with such trivial concerns as 'proof' or 'facts'. She tells you what's what and that's it. No arguing allowed. Cayce was her identical twin on that score.

But, just to be difficult, let me point out a few relevant facts about the 'Zeta' predictions.

The Great Disaster that the Aliens want us to know about involves a 'pole shift'. As Nancy surely knows, our own Science tells us that, indeed, the magnetic poles of the Earth have moved before. They wander from place to place and, from time to time, the North Magnetic Pole has become the South and vice-versa. That much we can read from 'fossil' magnetic allignments preserved in the rocks.

The Geographic Poles have moved around too. Or have they? It shocked a number of people when, in the 1950's fossils such as coal were discovered to lie under the ice of Antarctica. That meant that at one time the climate of Antarctica had been warmer, much warmer, almost tropical. How could that be? Obviously the South Pole has not always been centered on that continent. Did that mean that the Geographic Pole moved around too? Hardly. The South Pole is what it is because it is one end of the Earth's axis of rotation. Fot it to physically shift, the rotation of the Earth would have to shift too. Given the mass of the Earth and the inertia involved, that would be next to impossible.

But the crust of the Earth does move. Not in one piece, but in pieces. Science calls these pieces 'plates'. They "float' on the Earth's mantle, which is still liquid, grinding against each other. That is what causes Earthquakes. The points of juncture of the plates are where volcanoes form. Antarctica is one of those plates. It has moved around on the surface of the planet, and many millions of years ago it was much nearer the equator. It is not the geographic Pole that has shifted but, as unlikely as it may seem, the continent that lays over it. The research and investigation into this entire process is called the science of "Plate Tectonics".

And the Magnetic Pole does shift. For this reason the possibility of a 'Pole Shift' doesn't seem so outlandish that it could not happen. I'm sure "Nancy" is counting on that possibility to give her claims an appearance of validity.

The real problem (for the 12th Planet theory) is that according to the geologic record none of these magnetic shifts, and there have been over a dozen, involved major geophysical upheavals, core rotations, or any other of the dire predictions contained on "Zeta Talk". Even more to the point, if this disaster is to be triggered by the close passage of the 12th planet as part of it's orbit, this is a regular event that supposedly happens every 3,600 years. If you read the predictions, the Earth's crust plates are supposed to crash together, the volcanoes at their boundaries are supposed to all erupt, and minor geographic features like Central America are supposed to submerge and disappear in the chaos.

But if this happens every 3,600 years, why is there no geophysical evidence of the last passage, or the passage before that? Why do stratigraphic and other methods of dating give an age for Central America of at least 10 million years? Why is this particular passage going to be so extremely destructive?

'Nancy' has an answer for that. She claims that Human Science, especially Plate Tectonics, is complete hogwash. She offers no proof, other than her own say-so, but obviously she has to say this or her 'predictions' fall flat on their face.

The proposal of a periodic source as a trigger for these 'changes' doesn't make much sense. I'm sure to certain people 3,600 years seems like such a long time that they imagine anything that happened that 'long' ago cannot today be traced, so we are not in a position to speculate if, during the last 'passage', such disasters did or did not occur. In making such an assumption these people would be wrong. Even in terms of Human History, 3,600 years is not that long a period of time. In evolutionary terms,of course, such a span is a drop in the bucket. In geologic terms it is positively insignificant. We can trace, through a variety of methods, whether such far-reaching changes occurred three-and-a-half millennia ago. If such changes are periodic on that time scale, the evidence of periodic disaster would be even more obvious. That there is no geologic evidence, at all, of such events is conclusive that no such periodic changes have happened in the past.

Yet in defense of their prediction of disaster, it's proponents would point to passages in the Bible or to certain ancient Sumerian texts, and claim the calamities enumerated there prove that such a periodic passage of the 12th planet does occur, and it's effects were recorded by our ancestors (the Flood of Noah, for instance).

Such claims merely expose the Historical, epigraphic and cultural ignorance of these people.

All ancient records, such as those of the Egyptians or the Sumerians, are equivocal in the extreme, and taking just one interpretation of, for instance, an ancient Sumerian text, pulling it out of context, inflating it, and then claiming it is 'solid evidence' merely shows how far some people will reach to try and advance their unsound theories.

Nancy's predictions, and the 12th planet theory, are directly contradicted by scientific evidence, rumors of "what the Russians have found" or "what NASA isn't telling us" notwithstanding.

The 'Zeta' claims represent 'mystic' UFOlogy at it's worst. A belief system based on hot air, or on other belief systems which in turn were based on hot air. Just because these systems agree with each other is no guarantee of accuracy or truth.

An example of this is the claim that these "Beings" come from a star system in the direction of Zeta Reticuli. The claims of Bob Lazar, although entertaining, must be viewed with more than serious doubt. Given that Mr. Lazar has consistently misrepresented his educational credentials to the extent of outright falsehood, his other claims can only be taken as coming from the same mould. After all, consider the source.

Mr. Lazar was the first person to claim that the Aliens who supposedly crash-landed at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947 originated in the Zeta Reticuli system. That was in 1989.

Then, the 'Majestic 12' documents corroborated this claim.

Is this proof that the claim is true?

Such corroboration might be expected if
A) The Majestic 12 documents are genuine, and
B) Mr. Lazar is telling the truth and was in fact briefed by the U.S. Government on, among other things, the origin of the Aliens who built the saucer-shaped craft allegedly being examined at 'Area S-4'.

But, unfortunately, we might also expect the Lazar claims and the Majestic 12 documents fo agree if
A) Bob Lazar is full of hot air,
B) The Majestic 12 documents are forgeries, and
C) The particular document in question was written sometime after 1989 and was made to conform with what Bob Lazar had said.

Concurrence proves nothing.

Following both these 'sources' now comes 'Nancy' and bases her presentation on the claim that the Earth is being visited by Beings from Zeta Reticuli. Far from being a confirmation of the Lazar and Majestic claims this instead looks like a case of Nancy looking around to find some sort of 'plausible' claim to indentify her 'sources' which in turn would give her some authority (at least among those people who believe in Lazar or Majestic).

This interpretation is reinforced by the observation that 'Nancy' has also borrowed (heavily) from other sources to construct a pastiche '12th planet' scenario.

Quite aside from Nancy's psychic gimmick being borrowed from Cayce, she has also borrowed Cayce's penchant for basing his Psychic 'revelations' on the writings of a (popular?) imaginative, but not very serious author. In Csyce's case it was Donnelly. Nancy's author is a fellow named Zechariah Sitchin. Nancy's claims about the structure of our solar system are not novel. Or, at least, they did not originate with her. They were taken over wholesale from Sitchin's work.

Sitchin is a Russian-born Israeli, educated in England and living in the United States. By his own account he early became curious about certain passages in the Bible (specifically Gen:6:4) which mentioned giants and the 'Sons of God' cohabiting with women. He was unsatisfied with the answers
his religious teachers gave him.

Sitchin claims he taught himself the languages of the ancient Bible so that he could investigate the matter first hand, and then went on to teach himself ancient Sumerian and other extinct languages (a remarkable accomplishment, if true).

From his "translations" of Sumerian texts Sitchin went on to claim that he 'realized' the 'Sons of God' and the 'Giants' referred-to in the Bible were actually Aliens! Further, he deduced from these texts that every 3600 years the Earth suffers a recurring cycle of disaster, be it Noah's Flood, Ice Ages, or the extinction of the Dinosaurs. He claims that his interpretation is supported by other ancient texts. Then, he tells how he 'realized' one day that the cycle of 3600 years was caused by another planet, a giant one, orbiting the Sun. He claims to know not only the name given to this planet by the ancients, but to know the 'History' of the Earth 300,000 years ago, when the Giants of the Bible ruled us smaller Humans. These Giants are natives of the Giant planet, they're planning to come back, etc., etc.

Much, if not all, of Nancy's 'predictions' are Sitchin's claims in her mouth. Her main contribution is to combine Sitchin's claims with Cayce's psychic 'method' and the Zeta Reticuli assertions of Bob Lazar. The entire concoction is, I guess, satisfying to people who want some sort of 'umbrella' format that includes Aliens, the Bible and so on.

-End of excerpt.

All this talk about the '12th planet' is fun, but in truth can be traced exactly back to Mr. Sitchin. Believe if you want to. My personal opinion is don't worry about it.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. X
Galactic Member

588 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  7:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. X's Homepage Send Mr. X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Todays science does not recognise the moon as a planet like our forfathers did...so it is the tenth planet in the regard of Nibiru.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Hadrianus....You present some very valid points on the side of the skeptics. So far, I am not convinced we are in any danger but I am also keeping an open mind because in all honesty, I don't know one way or the other. I would like to take a moment to comment on a few of the great points you mentioned.
Edgar Cayce first off... The amazing thing that Cayce was known for that you forgot to mention was his amazing ability to diagnose illnesses and then provide sometimes unusual but (apparently) affective cures, while in a self-induced trance-like state. He is said to have even been able to do this for a person who wasn't even present. Cayce had made some pretty far out claims about Atlantis and Egypt and I do believe that his mindset may have influenced his interpretations/visions to a certain degree....But then there is also the possibility that there is some truth mixed in there...seperating it would be the difficult part I think. Another thing you mentioned was about Bob Lazar. I dont think he was the first to make the Zeta Reticula claim. In fact, it came much much earlier. Are you familiar with the Hill story?....of course you are:

While under hypnosis, the Hills both told similar stories of being taken into a craft of some kind, and subjected to several physical and mental examinations. Betty also claimed to be shown a star map while on board. In 1964, while under hypnosis, Betty drew a remarkable recreation of the star map that concurred with other professionally drawn maps. She also indicated the location of two stars called Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 Reticuli, in which she said was the aliens home base. The amazing part is that the existence of these two stars wasn't confirmed until 1969 and Betty had no understanding of astronomy, to make such a map.

The following is a piece from a newsgroup:

>To: "Ufonewswire"
>Subject: [ufonewswire] Nibiru
>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:15:50 +0200 (ora legale Europa occ.)
>
>Hi Folks,
>
>About Nibiru i' ve read recently that this Giant Planet is approaching ythe
>Earth and his arrival is expected quite within year 2003.
>What' s new in this matter?
>Is it true or a hoax?
>
>Thanks.

One persons response:

"Hi all!

I am the recent reincarnation of the ancient Lord of the Lyrasytem=Olympos,Hephaistos-Thor ,son of Zeus and Hera .Vulcanus for the Italos.
The question is not ,what is Nibiru,the question should be,WHO is Nibiru!
Shortly spoken : Nibiru is an invention of the one Lord expelled from Olymp,my grandfather Kronos,the ultimate power behind the Ashtars.
Nibiru was invented,to distribute horror and a longing for some saviour ,to come,to save some special exemplars of the human race and bring them to paradise.
Its always the same,since many thousand years Kronos,who bears many other names ,as well,promises the Terraneans Paradise and speaks of Armageddon and the return of his son,to play Judge here.
The first christians allready believed this to happen in their own lifetime ,but it did not happen,like so many other thousand times,as well,when other prophets were prophetizing this.
And all of you ,believe it again!
Now,the Ashtars ,Jehovahs witnesses and many other groups tell you this same nonsense for the X-thousandsth time and you believe it again!
Will you ever learn ?
I have given up the hope,nearly ,that the terraneans are able,to learn from the faults they made so many thousand times allready.
But ,I Hephaistos;a Lord of Olymp-Lyra,member of a highest developed Spacefaring race ,explain herewith loud and open : Nibiru will not come and no poleshift will happen for the next thousands of years.
Its just another one of those Armageddontalks and not the most clever one!
I repeat ,it just a tale of my own grandfather Kronos ,whom we expelled from Olymp, because he pretended,to be God and even the only one!
He denied his children the gift of immortality,that he became from the Creator Overlords ,because he wanted ,to reamain the only immortal Olympian and so Zeus expelled him from Olymp with the help of the others.
The Olympians never claimed,to be gods,though they were adored by the Tertraneans as such!
They were just Gigantic beings of a bodysize of more,than 3 meters and with immense PSI-powers,who were the culturebringers of this planet untill 700bc ,when they left,to fight for the freedom of all human planets against the Dracos for the first time,what they do again since march ,the second.
Your future will be in a much better world,as the Lyrans-Olympians will remove all ETE-influence from this planet and it will prosper in the future.
Millions of Lyrans ,in this very moment risk their lifes for the freedom of this planet,which is holy for them,.because all human races of the Universe are offsprings of Atlantis!
The only being ,that can be called God,is the Great spirit of the Universe!

Hephaistos-Thor"

Entertaining I know....but I wonder if there is any truth in there? Perhaps even a slither......Some tales make us chuckle while others force us to stop and re-think on some level.....each of us reacts differently depending on our current mindset but it will be interesting to see as we get closer to the date of this planets supposed arrival, if there is really any truth to it. We usually dont get the chance to confirm predictions and conspiracy theories and such. Now lets say we get to the estimated time and nothing happens.....will it be because Nibiru doesn't exist....or because we've miscalculated its orbit?

Again...welcome to the group Hadrianus....

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The following is a section from a newsgroup email...United States UFO Information and Research Center
You must be logged in to see this link.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Blindsided By The "10th" Planet in 2003?

Insiders from NASA speculate 2/3 of the population of the planet will perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Planet X in 2003. Another 2/3 of those that survive initially will pass away to starvation and exposure to the elements within 6 months. Every secretive government agency in the USA is fully aware of what is expected in 2003 and are readying themselves. The Vatican is fully abreast of what is expected. The public is not being warned and given their chance to prepare.

The volume of leaks from insiders, observatories, and the Vatican is going to burst the dam of this disclosure wide open. The most important story on earth in over 3000 years is fast breaking loose from being held back by the controllers of the financial markets and major media for fear of panic and financial collapse. The public can be given a chance to prepare by being informed. Our planet is about to go through massive regular earth changes once again in the Spring of 2003 as a result of the passage of our 10th planet through our immediate solar system.

Planet X orbits between our sun and its dark twin. A diagram from the 1987 NEW SCIENCE & INVENTION ENCYCLOPEDIA shows our dead twin sun & the 10th planet. (see diagram here): You must be logged in to see this link.

Zecharia Sitchin, the world renowned scholar, author of "The 12th Planet" and archeologist, does indicate on occasion his knowledge of the return of Nibiru AT THIS TIME!" To be too public about it would prove dangerous because of his weight in the scientific community.

A group of scientists in Russia in year 2000 held several meetings to discuss the inbound planet discovered from one of their largest observatories. A 66 year old professor and physicist let it be known he attended this meeting. This led to the infamous "2003 Problem" Reuters news service wire on Sept.13th 2000. Top Russian government officials called for a commission to study the problem which was said to expect to cause "a string of calamities and a massive population shrinkage." They openly wondered whether Russia would still even exist as a country afterwards. Andrei Shukshin, who wrote this story, has admitted publicly he did not know why the Russian leaders were saying this and added his own speculation that didn't fit the story. All follow-up stories written to quash the disclosure elaborated on Andrei's speculation and left out key points in the original story.

Private contact made by a wealthy business man in Germany to a large observatory in St. Petersburg, Russia yielded significant information. The man in charge of finding new planets there admitted they've been watching Planet X for 3 years and are worried about the substantial damage it will do to Earth during its passage. The name they gave for Planet X was "Raja Sun" or "Great Star."

I recently received a call from Canada. Roy was thanking me for having received my book. His first call to a local observatory yielded the following results. An intern to the astronomers answered. Roy asked if she had heard of Planet X. She said "yes," but told him "she wasn't supposed to talk about it & the scientists were in disagreement as to whether it would cause substantial damage when it passed." Roy then asked one of the astronomers employed there with her. The astronomer said that they don't look at objects such as that.

Insiders in NASA & the military privately confirm that many of them are quietly contracting out the building of dome-homes (strongest structure known to man) in the upper USA (one of the safest areas). These domes should withstand the hurricane force winds and world wide earthquakes expected at the time. If these domes are built in the rolling hills or foothills, well away from the shorelines, major population centers, and flat plains (that are expected to flood with the constant rain and melting poles), the chances of survival are as good as you can get.

There are a wide variety of alternatives to dome housing. Some are very inexpensive:

If you've ever watched the Flintstones cartoons, you can imagine how you might get around without auto fuel. Look here:

Trusting the pentagon and the government to guard itself & relay needed information to protect you is clearly illogical. Planet X is Nibiru, Wormwood, or THE MOST REVERED HEAVENLY BODY IN ALL ANTIQUITY. After 3660 years on its regular orbit, it will pass again in SPRING 2003. Planet X's effects on Earth are clearly shown as recorded in ANCIENT TEXTS and in THE SCIENCE OF GEOLOGY & ARCHEOLOGY with each passage. I've uncovered 34 names for Planet X in my book from a wide variety of sources and since then several more like "The Destroyer." {See its coordinates and actual comparative pictures of Planet X from these two urls):

"WHAT IS APPROACHING US?" Father Malachi Martin explains in 1997 that the celestial body approaching us will cause millions to perish during its passage in 5-10 years. Even the Vatican owns its own telescope. VATT (Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope) is operated out of the Mt. Graham Observatory located in SE Arizona.

The purpose for Mt. Graham International Observatory is explained in an interview with Art Bell. The actual time of the clip is April 5th, 1997at 4:30AM PST. The complete broadcast begins Friday, April 4th, 1997 at 10 PM PST. You must be logged in to see this link.

Malachi Martin's background: Father Malachi Martin, eminent theologian, expert on the Catholic Church, former Jesuit and professor at the Vatican's Pontifical Biblical Institute, is the author of the national best-sellers Vatican, The Final Conclave, Hostage to the Devil, and The Jesuits. He was trained in theology at Louvain. There he received his doctorates in Semitic Languages, Archeology and Oriental History. He subsequently studied at Oxford and at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. From 1958 to 1964 he served in Rome, where he was a close associate of the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Pope John XXIII. Martin passed away late 1999. Some believe his death was a result of his open disclosures of the inbound planet and that the Vatican did not want to reveal this was also tied to the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

I understand that the Catholic church sponsors and engages in scientific studies and not just to prove biblical history.

As of late there's been a rash of observatories that have closed their doors for various reasons. Many will simply not point their equipment for anyone in the direction of the Orion constellation if they do remain open. Some will give an excuse that there is some sort of obstruction in the way or equipment failure. All at once, renovations are their favorite excuse. Griffith Observatory is the latest of a handful of the nation's oldest planetariums to undergo major renovations in recent years. Others include the Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum in Chicago and the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York. Coincidental or not, there are other observatories in various countries doing the same thing at this time.

X has INTENTIONALLY BEEN MADE TO SOUND RIDICULOUS and confusing for several reasons. One of which is to avoid causing panic among the world's population. Many websites and articles continue to be written about Planet X that spread lies. They say it only MAY exist or there's no evidence for its existence or it comes around only once every few million years if it does exist. This disinformation is widespread. The second layer of disinformation is for people that have done their homework and absolutely know that Planet X does exist. For them, the disinformation artists are saying it will not arrive in our lifetime. Lastly, for the observatories that are completely aware of Planet X and its arrival time, they are saying "keep quiet and don't worry, nothing will happen during the passage."

X's MASS, HIGH-PLASMA-CHARGED MAGNETISM and DENSITY is such that it DISRUPTS the surface of EVERY PLANET IT PASSES. In fact, history shows approximately 7 YEARS PRIOR to its passage that its far reaching electromagnetic and gravitational influence changes Earth's core flows, TRIGGERING MAJOR WEATHER CHANGES. VOLCANIC and SEISMIC ACTIVITY start to change 3-4 decades prior to each passage. Since early 1996 traditional WEATHER has CHANGED DRAMATICALLY, breaking all time records regularly. The up-tick of QUAKES, VOLCANIC INCIDENTS and changes in ELECTROMAGNETICS are being kept out of the media as much as possible. Weather alone can falsely be blamed on global warming & sun cycles but not Earth's rumblings and solar system wide changes at the same time.

99% of the universe is made up of charged-plasma. Planets are dense-charged-plasma-spheres. The approach of Planet X back into our immediate solar system is sending a tremendous amount of plasma energy particles and electricity to all the planets in our solar system via the filamentary magnetic field lines that criss-cross the universe. The entire Universe is a web of electricity and plasma is the conductor. (See and take pictures and drawings from this site): You must be logged in to see this link.

The media would have you believe that it is the pollution of our industrial civilization that is the cause of the weather changes or has caused global warming over the last few years. They fail to mention the seismic and volcanic changes occurring simultaneously. When you understand how our sun and all the planets of our solar system are also being effected by Planet X's approach, you'll see how ridiculous the media cover-up becomes.

Volcanic and seismic activity have increased 500 percent since 1975. All planets are changing. Basically, all the planets and sun are experiencing unusual phenomena, increased activity, and unusual weather. This is the Russian perspective on earth changes. Hard facts that are going unreported in America. The atmospheres of the planets are changing. Dr. Dmitriev's work shows that the planets themselves are changing. They are undergoing changes in their atmospheres. For example, the Martian atmosphere is getting sizably thicker than it was before. Earth's moon is growing an atmosphere. Also, Earth's moon is growing an atmosphere which is made up of a compound Dmitriev refers to as "Natrium." Dmitriev says that, around the moon there is this 6,000-kilometer-deep layer of Natrium that wasn't there before.

Plus, we're having this kind of change in Earth's atmosphere in the upper levels, where HO gas is forming that wasn't there before; it simply did not exist in the quantity that it does now. It's not related to global warming and it's not related to CFCs or fluorocarbon emissions or any of that stuff. It's just showing up.

Magnetic fields and brightness of the planets are changing. The planets are experiencing sizable changes in their overall brightness. Venus, for example, is showing us marked increases in its overall brightness. Jupiter has gotten to have such a high energetic charge that there is actually a visible tube of ionizing radiation that's formed between its moon. You can actually see the luminous energy tube in photographs that have been taken more recently.

The planets are having a change in their magnetic fields. They are becoming stronger. Jupiter's magnetic field has more than doubled. Uranus's magnetic field is changing.

Neptune's magnetic field is increasing. These planets are becoming brighter. Their magnetic field strength is getting higher. Their atmospheric qualities are changing.

Uranus and Neptune appear to have had recent pole shifts. When the Voyager 2 space probe flew past Uranus and Neptune, the apparent north and south magnetic poles were sizably offset from where the rotational pole was. In one case, it was 50 degrees off and in the other case the difference was around 40 degrees, both of which are pretty big changes.

The overall changes could essentially be broken down into three categories: Energy field changes, luminosity changes, and atmospheric changes.

Natural disasters increased 410 percent between 1963 and 1993. This does not take into account the largest increases that have taken place in the last 8-9 years since then! Dr. Dmitriev did a very elaborate calculation of natural disasters to come up with these figures. The Sun's magnetic field increased by 230 percent since 1901.

So, all in all, what we're seeing is a lot more than just what they call Earth Changes. Very, very few people are aware of the work that is being done in the Russian National Academy of Sciences in Siberia, specifically in Novosibirsk, where they are doing this research.

The glowing plasma at the leading edge of our Solar System has recently increased 1000 percent. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic. All this is happening all at the same time and it's all working up to a crescendo where there is going to be a sudden shift.

Research the advent of PLANET X and the cataclysms it will trigger by passing EARTH. Being prepared and FOREWARNED gives one an EXCELLENT CHANCE to SURVIVE.

Even the majority of the earth change intuitive prophecies are tied into or name Planet X."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Remember guys...I am not the source of this info...I am simply passing it on.....(dont shoot the messenger)...

Edited by - Elrick on 05/22/2002 10:52:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  9:04:19 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My thanks to the group for not flaming me into the next continuum.

Yes, I suppose I am a skeptic, in the sense that I refuse to accept information with dubious origins. Especially in this case, with regard to a planet so large that we are told it disrupts atmospheres, magnetic fields and entire solar systems. What actual evidence do we currently have? I address this to you Elrick, since you obviously are a very well-informed individual. Please do not bring up the so-called 'ancient text' argument. Mt. Sitchin's translations often leave quite a bit to be desired, and he is ever ready to bend the texts in favor of his hypothesis. What I am referring to is verifiable astronomical observations and scientifically valid geophysical evidence of past passages. What can you point me to? I stand ready to accept and evaluate any evidence you may have.

I note you have a catchy motto. Here's mine: 'It's good to have an open mind. But not too open, or everything may fall out.'

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  9:20:14 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My apologies Elrick. As I read my last post it appears from what I said that I did you the discourtesy of not reading your last post. I did read it. The claims you put forth are fascinating, coming as they do from the mysterious researches of some Russian guy in Siberia. Pardon me if I regard these statements as little more than rumor. I can make up some really nifty claims about Aliens and whatlike myself.

What I meant to say in the last post was what have we got that is concrete and not the sayso of somebodies uncle who talked to a guy whose roomate knows that this scientist somewhere has some really groundshaking observations that no one will publish because the Incipient World Government is out to get him so that they can keep the truth secret and take over the world again after everyone is dead... Whoa. I'm lost. Where were we again?

Oh, yeah. What is there in the way of verifiable proof? All these claims of volcanoes erupting 500% and the solar system flux increasing 1000% and earthworms learning to read and so forth leave me a little dubious. I would greatly like to examine the data from which these generalizations were generated and to be aware of the various methods used to obtain this data. Do you have anything I can evaluate or a reference source I can access?

I'm sorry to pick nits but, after all, we're talking about the end of the world here. Before I pick up my family and move to Darwin I'd like a little more to go on than the "grapevine".

Thanks again for putting up with my sniping.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. X
Galactic Member

588 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  9:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. X's Homepage Send Mr. X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russia was not the only country to "see" and calculate mass and trajectory. NASA did also but later, thought better of it.

The "Pope-Scope in Tempe,AZ was built by the Vatican specifically for this purpose. I think we are a little ahead of you.

Please order and read the book by Mark Hazlewood. You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Mr. X on 05/22/2002 9:49:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2