Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 What is Bush really up to?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  3:30:21 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think, as dangerous as this might be, it still would be good to get some opinions about what the heck is going on right now? (I guess your prodding has made me reckless Elrick). Dubya steals the election, and the Supreme Court goes along. Dubya cancels the Kyoto Treaty on his own say-so, and even his hand-picked cabinet is upset. Dubya cancels the anti-ABM treaty, and everyone shuffles their feet. Then, at the most convenient time imaginable, a massive terrorist attack turns Dubya into a Wartime President! "I will Freedom!" He sez. "Freedom and then on the other hand Freedom! I bet you thought I was going to say Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!" Yeah, I get the point.

I wonder if Daddy Bush is going along with all this, or are there some very embarrassing Father-Son scenes in private?

Is this the Cabal at work, or another loose cannon like Kennedy?

And has anyone of you guys ever read "Shrub"?

But what I wanted to say ("Freedom!"), uh, yeah, what I was going to ("Freedom!"), um, yeah, OK, as I was saying {"Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!") Oh, shut up, George. You're such a ****er.

The specific question I have, and I wonder if any of you have an opinion -

GIVEN that Dubya and his cronies wanna "get" Osama Bin Laden really bad to help justify, in (very) small part their unconstitutional usurpation of power and their outrageous military expenditure on a useless war of aggression against a poor, backward people,

And

GIVEN that the US Government thinks that Bin Laden is probably hiding in Pakistan with the tacit connivance of the Pakistani Government,

And

GIVEN that Dubya does not like anyone who is not Christian, and he thinks that such people are going to Hell anyway-

What are the chances that the U.S. Government is behind the current Indian-Pakistani crisis, giving India secret assurances of support, in the hope that in a War the Pakistani government will lose control and allow the U.S. to mount search and destroy missions unhindered inside Pakistan?

Please tell me I'm wrong and Dubya is not stupidly toying with unleashing a nuclear exchange.

Edited by - Hadrianus on 10/03/2002 3:13:15 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  4:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh wait til Mr. X gets hold of this topic. He has all kinds of stuff on the Bush family. He'll likely have plenty to say on this topic....just my guess though. Hey this wouldn't be a bad topic under conspiracies either HAD....good topic...lots of folks are talking about this kind of thing....I think something is fishing about the whole things....you brought up a good point about the convienient timing of the attack, etc....If you want to repost this under conspiracies, we can....or we can keep it here...

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  4:43:26 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your choice. You're the boss.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  7:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
who are you kidding, you never had your back turned....I am talking about you right in front of you...

Sure, lets move it before it gets too big. You can just copy and past the first post you made if you want to make it easy. Then I will move mine. If Mr. X wants, we can move his for him, or he can do it but wait until we have ours. Then, when we are caught up (except for these nonrelated posts) I can delete this thread.

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Edited by - Elrick on 05/31/2002 7:55:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  11:21:18 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With regard to 9/11, it didn't smell right from the first day.

1. Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of system of 'air marshalls' put in place on all domestic flights in the 1970's? You know, undercover cops with guns riding the flights, 'just in case'. I've seen a government statement since 9/11 that claims air marshalls only ride on a small percentage of the flights. What's the use then? Gee, weren't the hijackers lucky that none of their flights happened to have an armed marshall aboard? (There's never a cop around when you need one.)

2. What's with the Pentagon? It was built during WWII specifically to provide an attack-proof headquarters for the U.S. Military. The whole thing was built as a giant bomb shelter. And when you're talking WWII level construction, that means lots and lots of reinforced concrete. I once read that the design was supposed to have sufficient integrety to withstand the peak of WWII attack technology (at least until the A-bomb) - the blockbuster bomb. This was a bomb which contained 2000 pounds of high explosive. Packs quite a wallop, even for an antique. That is what the Pentagon was supposed to be able to withstand.

Yet an airliner, not especially equipped to explode mind you, is supposed to have taken out 50 yards of this reinforced structure. Is that a little hard to believe? I tend to agree with Mr. X that this has the earmarks of an inside job.

3. And what about the flight which was supposed to crash into the White House but went down in Pennsylvania "because the heroic passengers overpowered the hijackers?" I have no intention of belittling the final heroic acts of anybody. But I found it just a tad suspicious when the government for some time refused to let the relatives of the heroic passengers listen to the tapes of the final broadcasts from that plane. Were they worried about upsetting the relatives? Or did they need time to fabricate a plausible tape?

4. The timing of this atrocity couldn't have been better planned for Mr. Bush. He was already under a cloud as having slithered into office without having won the election. He was being criticized by his own party for his environmental stance and the way he handled the Chinese situation when a U.S. warplane 'accidentally' downed a Chinese plane. He probably saw ENRON coming a mile away, and he knew he damn well needed a distraction, and quick, or he would have to start answering a lot of questions (Oh, No! Not questions!)

I can see him now. He goes to Dad for advice (which must have really grated him).
"Dad", sez dubya, "I've got a little problem." "Oh?" sez Pop, grinning slightly, and thinking to himself (what has the little **** gotten himself into now? Another drug scandal? He's out of money again?) "What seems to be the problem son?" "Well, you know how irritating Congress can be?", George senior nods solemnly. He can relate. "They're talking about investigating the election, you know, the one you had the guys rig in Florida?" "Don't forget the arm-twisting I had to do on the Court" reminds his Father. "Yeah, yeah" (dubya hates to be reminded he owes anyone anything). "Well, I've got some info that ENRON is about to go belly up too." "Really?" asks Daddy with a smirk. "Looks like they may catch you with your pants down." "Tit in the wringer" agrees dubya. "Hand in the cookie jar" nods Dad. "Well shucks, Dad, what can I do?"

George senior sits down, puts his feet up, his hands behind his head, and waxes eloquent. "I had a similar problem you remember. People called me a wimp. The economy was sliding because I tried to clamp down on the 'borrow and spend like there's no tomorrow' philosophy that the spendthrifts in the government were pushing while that moron, Reagan, was in office. That stinking little b*****d p**p, Noriega, was blackmailing me, threatening to go public with the fact that the CIA has funded it's black ops since the 50's with drug money we get in partnership with the Mafia. They pay up, we leave them alone. He threatened to tell everyone that while I was head of the CIA I participated in activities that have resulted in the addiction, imprisonment or incarceration of hundreds, no thousands, of otherwise innocent young Americans. He threatened to reveal the things he learned as President of Panama while he participated in laundering our drug money. I couldn't have that, of course. Where would we get our slush funds? I had to take him out. I did that pretty good too,remember?" "Yeah," dubya chuckled, "you made it look like he was such a perverse moron that he actually declared War on the U.S." "Yeah, I'm really proud of that one. I was even able to get most of the big boys on the Hill to go along with it." "Yeah, yeah, you used that loophole in the Canal Treaty that that bleeding liberal imbecile Carter signed with the Panamanians to get the canal back." "Right you are, boy." (Dubya winced). "We promised to turn the canal over lock, stock and barrel if, and this was a big if, the Panamanians were in a position to adequately defend it." "And" giggled dubya "after you invaded Panama, they had no defense forces left." "Right. I killed two birds with one stone. I put that jerk Noriega where he belonged, and I effectively tore up that incredibly dumb treaty Carter signed. Hell, if Teddy Roosevelt hadn't militarily threatened Columbia in 1903, there wouldn't even be a Panama. They owe everything they've got to us."

"Damn straight" agreed Dubya.

"Anyway" George Sr. went on "that angle sold the whole Panamanian invasion with a lot of the guys. But the public, God D**n them, wasn't buying it. They smelled something (me) and it looked like they were going to start asking questions."

"It didn't help" said dubya "that the army ran amuck and killed over 600 innocent Panamanian civilians, as well as destroying hundreds of private homes."

"Collateral damage, son, collateral damage." George Sr. shook his head. Besides, what does it matter that our tanks ran over a few old men or children? Served them right for not getting out of the way. Anyway, they're better off. Have you ever seen the squalor and filth poor people have to live in in those third world countries?"

"They're that way because we rape their environments and natural resources, exploit their ridiculously underpaid labor, and encourage corruption and inefficiency in their governments by constantly bribing their ruling classes, Dad."

"Shut up George. You can be such a ****er sometimes, you know?"

The Elder Statesman paused, as if to gather his thoughts (actually he was trying to remember where he'd left that latest issue of 'Field and Stream'). "Well, son, there I was, with a big mess to cover up. Thank God it was out of the country. But still, I had to do something to draw attention away from that Panamanian thing, or the population might actually have started thinking."

Dubya shuddered.

"So what do you do when you have to create a big diversion? Think".

Dubya screwed up his face. He began to sweat. He brightened. "Blame somebody else?"

George senior sighed. His mother's son, for sure. "That's always useful, yes. But you are the President of the United States remember?"

George looked uncomfortable. "Create a Commission to whitewash me?"

"No! Haven't you learned anything from me? You start a War! Create an incident and send out the troops! That always gets 'em!"

The light dawneth on dubya. "Ooooooh! Right! I see! I remember. Saddam always was jealous of Kuwait, always wanted more and more oil power. You just led him on. You told someone to tell someone to instruct our ambassador in Iraq to tell Saddam that although we would protest if he invaded, we wouldn't actually do anything."

"Right. And Saddam took the bait. The dumb Arab trusted me. We were buddies during the Iran-Iraq thing, remember?"

"And you secretly kept reassuring him even while we went through the troop buildup! He never suspected a thing!"

"Correct. He thought we were busom buddies. Right. I loved him as much as I loved Noriega."

Dubya snickered some more. "And after it was over you covered your tracks..."

"...By blaming our ambassador to Iraq for miscommunicating the whole thing" they finished together.

"What a great joke!" said Dubya, tears in his eyes.

"So all you need is some excuse to start a War, and you're home free! Ask Colin to come up with something, he spent his career planning death and destruction."

"But Dad, he's the Secretary of State."

"That's what I said."

Gosh, the whole 9/11 thing has been so coincidentally convenient for Dubya, you know? Who cares about that ENRON thing? We've got THE WAR AGAINST TERROR to fight (and the best way to do that is terrorize Afghani women and children who never did anything to us! They can't fight back. Perfect!).

There's a lot more to say about how this all fits (or doesn't fit) into the plans of the Cabal. How that wiley old fox, Sharon, beat Dubya at his own game (on second thought, not such a big accomplishment)and how, if India and Pakistan start slinging nuclear missles at each other, the Cabal will become very unhappy with Dubya.

Tune in tomorrow, to see if Kate and Anthony marry the Siamese twins which Doctor Bob must separate if he is to keep his license so that he can pay off the shadowy underworld figure who is blackmailing him about... Oh, forget it. Go read "Lord of the Rings" instead.

(Damn. Mr. X, what do they distill this stuff out of, old mattresses? Sure tastes like it.)

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  12:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HAD - that was a great read...very entertaining way to tell the story....I enjoyed it.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  10:59:01 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr X - of course a plane hit the Pentagon, but it didn't cause all the damage. That was caused, I suspect, as you stated, by an inside demolition. Yes, this thing has been rather carefully planned. No, I don't think that a lot of 'proof' that there is a conspiracy has been carelessly left lying around for people like us to pick up on. These guys are pros, not the bunglers who pulled off the Kennedy hit. I even am convinced that Bin Laden did have something to do with it, but not what the government claims he did. He's the patsy, of course, and he's been set up. I'm not saying that he doesn't want to hurt the U.S. I think he does. He may even have planned to hijack planes. He may even have planned to bomb the World Trade Center. But he wasn't the one who pulled it off. The Intelligence community used him, encouraged him, did the dirty deed, and then set him up for us all to hate. There's a whole lot more going on here than meets the eye. You can see it in Colin Powell's eyes. He's a soldier, not a politician, and he's not comfortable with what he's got himself into.

Dubya, on the other hand, is really happy with himself. Have you ever seen films of Mussolini when he gave a speech? He was such a transparent little s**t. He would stick out his jaw, hook his thumbs in his belt, and strut. 'What a great guy I am!' his body language is saying. No modesty at all. Next time you see Bush give a speech, watch his face. Is it only my imagination, or does he have the same hubris as Mussolini. With this guy's finger on the button, I get really nervous.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  11:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HAD - Well, to be honest, we have lost a few members due to their disagreements with Mr. X or at least they have stopped posting and some of them have told us that this is why. This is one of the reasons for the recent name change to the one forum. A few people have also expressed that they felt that it was becoming the "Mr. X Forum" and if they didn't think as he did or disagreed, they felt as if they were belittled somewhat....So they left. Some have said that they felt their questions where never really answered or addressed properly. We have had to apologize a couple of times for mannerism/rudeness, but I think the majority just stopped asking him stuff under the "Ask Mr. X" forum and continued to post elsewhere in the forums. I think this is probably what EH was referring to but I can't speak for him. Perhaps he would like to jump in here with an opinion, I don't know. I didn't really want to go into all of this openly, but you deserve an answer. Personally I dont think Mr. X was doing a bad job or anything, its just that he handles things differently then we would. My main goal is to keep it open and friendly and it was coming into question to whether the X column was doing more harm then good to the forum in general(people leaving and not posting, etc...).

We are pretty used to the things Mr. X talks of but I suppose a lot of visitors aren't, so when they hear something way out there, the first natural response is disbelief or denial. So some of the reaction was to be expected. In light of all of this, we decided to take the Mr. X name off of one of the columns. After talking privately with some of our members and some of the people we are in more active contact with, a name change seemed to be the best option to keep everyone happy. Hopefully this will let other members feel that they and Mr. X are on more equal ground and they don't have somebody telling them what is right to believe which was somewhat implied by the previous title. I don't think Mr. X likes this so much (although I cannot speak for him either) but we have to do whats best for the forum if we want it to grow into a productive and possitive community. And it has only been a -small percentage- of the members that have expressed concerns or complaints so I can't speak for all of us, but regardless, this is the only thing we have ever recieved complaints about since the forum was created so we felt we had to address the issue even if its only a few making complaints. Now if members were to step forward and say "bring back the Mr. X column", then we would listen to those concerns also and then act accordingly. But at present, we felt that this was probably the best solution.

Also keep in mind that the forum is fairly new. It hasn't even been up for a year yet. I don't think the forum has ever been really active. It kind of comes and goes. Its always been just a handfull of people here and there who actively post. Perhaps if the site were more popular we would gain members faster but I guess we can't complain for a free homepage. But anyways, do not stop anything you are doing. You are doing just fine and your presence here is a welcome. Post as often as you like. We encourage it. As long as you are not causing too much friction with other members, I don't see any reason to post any less then what you wish. Continue in excellence.....blessed be.....yadda yadda yadda....

Edited by - Elrick on 06/01/2002 12:11:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  12:19:04 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elrick - I think it's good to talk openly about this stuff. A forum is a place not only to post your opinions, but to get feedback. That way opinions can be examined, explored, and everyone can decide for themselves whether they deserve acceptance, in whole or part, or not. But a forum where two people just chat is not really a forum. Friction is desireable, as long we respect each other's right to hold differing opinions.

Mr. X - I, for one, like talking with you. We haven't had a real head bash yet because, for better or worse, we seem to agree on any number of issues. I respect your opinions but I reserve the right to argue with them, short of name-calling.

Other members - I like reading your posts. Everyone sees the world differently. I encourage people to argue with me - please. I regard myself like Sgt. Schultz in the old 'Hogan's Heroes' TV show. "I know nuzzink, nuzzink!" I do have my opinions (and some of them I'm durn stubborn about!) but I also know they're opinions. Let's discuss - whatever.

That's all I've got to say. I hope we can keep this forum going. Thanks for your attention.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  12:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree. I think debating these issues is what we want and can be very productive....as long as you aren't negatively commenting about somebodies intelligence, experience, or background, etc... We can have friction to a point. But not to the point that it would push most people away. This is not what we are looking for. I have to admit that Mr. X has become more open in his posts within the last month, likely due to the negative response from some of the members, but in the beginning (and you know it to be true Mr. X) Mr. X's posts seemed to come from a stance of absolute truth and fact and a lot of people were like...."where is your proof?", "how are these facts?". You've made some pretty far out claims Mr. X including your special brain that allows you to know truth when you hear it.....Some people just require more than that before they will let down their guard on their personal beliefs and accept something else as truth. As I said before, the reaction has been somewhat expected I suppose, as is with the topic of aliens in general. And I am glad some of you have made great friends here. Thats what its all about. But Mr. X you know you have made a large amount of personal claims that are hard for the average person to accept at face value. If I were to gather up all of the unusual claims you've made since the beginning, we would have quite a list! I am not hinting that none of it is true, and personally it doesn't matter to me either way....I am simply pointing out why some people have a hard time accepting some of these claims and why you have received the negatives you have thus far (and its only a small amount). And everyone remember...the above is not my own opinion. I am simply passing on what I know....You guys asked so I share, as always....please don't hold it against me. I kind of got put in a difficult spot because I have been put in the middle of it since I am the mediator here for the site. Oh well...you'll have little bumps in the road from time to time....It's the hills that are tuff.

Edited by - Elrick on 06/01/2002 1:06:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  1:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boy have we strayed from the topic.....thats politics for you....lol

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  1:45:43 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Back to topic.

I'm watching the current foofaraw in the U.S. Congress over the question "could the Government have prevented the attack of 9/11?"

The answer is yes. The attack of 9/11 was engineered by the Bush Administration, so obviously they could have prevented it.

Don't believe it?

The other day Dubya got on his high horse and announced his permission for Congress to investigate the question, so long as there is only one investigation, limited to certain aspects of the intelligence community, and it is held in secret.

Doesn't that set off anyone's alarm bells?

In the first place, His Arrogance, the President, has no legal say-so over what Congress investigates. They don't need his permission.

In the second place, does anyone remember the Warren Commission? When President Johnson announced the creation of the Warren Commission, he implied that this was to be the only investigation of the JFK assassination. As a result, all the other official investigations, like the one being contemplated by the State of Texas, were called off. To cap it all, the Warren Commission went around subpoenaing (confiscating) all the available physical evidence. Result? Cover-up and Whitewash. No other official investigation was conducted until Jim Garrison gave it a shot with sadly limited resources. And then, he discovered that the physical evidence was not available for examination, thanks to the Warren commission. (Even JFK's brain, which had been removed during the autopsy and supposedly stored in Washington, was found to have mysteriously gone missing. Gee, I wonder what could ever have happened to it? Oh, well, brains of assassinated Presidents disappear all the time, right?)

Dubya is not a very smart cookie. He does things based on stuff that has gone before. He doesn't think up new angles. (The "War Against Terror" is right out of his Daddy's book on "How to Distract the Public When Evidence of Your Corrupt Practices Comes to Light".) Bush definitely does not want a full blown investigation of 9/11, or at least one that he cannot control. So, what to do? Dad probably pointed him to Lyndon's ploy. Centralize the investigation, then limit it. That way, at least, it's where you can control what gets out.

Isn't anyone at least just a little suspicious of what's going on? How blatant do Dubya and his goon squad have to be?

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:40:28 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately for everyone, you are completely right, Mr. X. Take a look at the websites Elrick provided over in the "Who Zotzed JFK?" section under 'Conspiracies".
Particularly interesting, or distressing, from the point of view of "legality" is:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  2:12:23 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I've heard about that. The U.S. had broken the Japanese naval code before Pearl Harbor, and was listening in to virtually everything the Japanese were sending in what the Japanese thought was a top-secret code. The official transcripts that have been released of what was intercepted are suspicious, but provide no 'smoking gun' that the U.S. Government actually knew when and where the attack would take place. But I do find it a bit curious that the Japanese were so coy amongst themselves just before starting this national rite of Hara-Kiri (they had lost the War as soon as it began. Admiral Yamamoto warned Tojo and the others that if they started a war with the U.S. they would either have to dictate the peace terms in Washington, or they would lose badly) that they never mentioned anything which an American critic could later point at and say 'see? FDR knew!' You don't imagine it is possible that the Government has edited the transcripts to remove any evidence that they were negligent or even complicit, do you? ...hmmmm. FDR? Naw! Not possible.

This might provide an interesting topic for a few dozen volumes, as would the Lincon assassination, as would the really sneaky goings-on behind the "Revolution", as would the true story of the Genocide against the Indians, as would a whole bunch of other stuff. But we've already got Dubya and JFK in the pipeline and I think that's more than enough for now. I'm nervous enough as it is.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2002 :  2:13:26 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, a Federal jury convicted the accounting firm of Arthur Anderson of "Obstruction of Justice" today because they shredded a lot of incriminating documents belonging to ENRON right after the ENRON bankruptcy was announced.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

Now I think we can expect two things.

1. The anti-Bush forces in Congress (yes, they're still there) will push the criminal investigation of ENRON, and try to get a full-blown criminal trial started. How much you wanna bet THAT will cause Dubya some sleepless nights?

2. Somewhere along the way Dubya will start to throw up roadblocks to the investigation and the trial, claiming they violate National Security!

I can't wait.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  03:29:40 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is off-topic (sorry for that) but, being the cantankerous cuss that I am I wonder if I can stir up a little dust...

I know a few of the forum members are Brits and I have this question. What the heck is Tony Blair up to? I cannot claim to be well-versed in the niceties of British Politics, so I wonder if any of you have a view? I can tell you from where I sit Tony looks like a little puppy following his master (Dubya) around hoping for some tidbits (media exposure).

I sense that the loss of Empire has gone over hard in England, and people like Tony want to try and pretend England is still a world power. For instance, what are all those Royal Marines doing in Afghanistan? Last I heard they were fighting dysentery and trying to keep out of the sun.

Does the English public really buy this "War on Terror" guff? All I know is what the BBC will say, and I certainly don't trust THEM.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2