Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 More Proof For The Unbelievers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  8:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Especially, Elrick.

Google Video
The naked truth - 1 hour 50 mins

It really goes into some detail about how religion was born.
If true, this could wipe out all religions.

You must be logged in to see this link.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  8:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh you've peaked my interest. Unfortunately I dont have 2hrs at the moment so I will watch it tomorrow, Thx in advance...

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  12:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
truth about religion - 26 mins

It mentions some of the things already mentioned in my 1st video.

You may have to scroll down to find this title

It really interesting how these people are saying that the old and new
testaments are really more about the zodiac than religion.

It also says that the birth place of religion was in egypt and not in
or around the israel area.

Also, supposedly israel got it's name by combining the names of 3
gods. ISis - amen - RA - EL the god of jupiter i think.

I've heard this before but it also says that the jesus story has been
going around for centuries before jesus came along and i think
that maybe the first jesus story started with the telling about the
god horus. There could have been more before that to though.

If these stories are true then this will put all religions in serious
jeopardy if not total chaos.

The hat that the pope wears resembles the head of a fish that
represents picses the twin fish. If that's true then that means
that the roman catholic religion and christianity are false religions
as well.

Somewhere in the bible it says something about not being with the
sorcerers and the readers of the stars, yet the kjv bible is full
of zodiac symbolism.

The video also mentions that religion probably got it's start from
people seeing the SUN and how it gave it's energy to bring life to
earth and later a story was created about how the SON gave his life
for mankind.

There's a lot of good information in both of these video's but it
does kind of hurt my faith, just when i thought i got it back again.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  08:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah all the stuff about the retelling of a Jesus type person (horus, and at least 2 others before they ever got to Jesus) should sound very familiar because this is stuff I brought up months ago. As far as the birthplace of religion, thats a big ole guess because our recorded history only goes so far back. Ancient Egypt is about the beginning of our recorded history, well actually Summerian is the oldest we have, but its not much and the amount of people that can actually read it are very few. So when we often talk about where things started, like with religion, we always end up back in ancient egypt, even though its likely that much went on in the world, long before this time, but there is simply no records for anything. Some basic forms of religion probably started long before we get to ancient egypt but we dont really know because nothing has survived the ages much beyond that.

At least a 4th of the bible are stories and such that were borrowed from pre-existing religions, probably more. But anyways, these are some of the reasons I cant give the bible any real credit or take seriously because they basically just ripped off a bunch of other religions to form their own. I cant take the story of Jesus seriously because it's at least the 4th or 5th telling of that story (Horus, Krishna-or rather Chrishna, Mithra, Buddha, Jesus...some speculate that Hercules is even a somewhat twisted version of this Jesus-like persona). There may be more of them or the story could go back even further but we wouldnt know because we lack documentation from pre-ancient egypt. To me, Christianity/the bible are man's attempts to creat a master religion, but somewhere along the way we forgot that it is simply a product of man, created by man, to serve man....nothing divine about it. It's just another fence to keep the sheep in their pens. Well, Im gonna go watch thses videos. Be back in a bit.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/05/2009 11:20:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  10:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the guys speaking in the first video said that religion
goes back, even before the sumerians. How they know this, i haven't
a clue.

Even if it is true, that means the same story of a jesus like figure
has been told to the world, at least since that time - which makes
our current bible even harder to believe.

I still believe in God though. I refuse to believe mankind evolved
from monkeys or all life on land evolved from ocean dwellers.

The problem with believing aliens created us is that according to
others who have told us about different alien species that created
us, all tell a different story of mankinds creation.

Some say that they created us as a slave race in the beginning and
yet others say that we were created by machines and some others
say we were created using a mixture of some 27 or so alien races
dna.

If they can't get their stories right then how are we to believe
anything they say.

Somewhere along the path of trying to find out about our creation,
we are either missing a big portion of information or we haven't
been told the complete truth.

***Edit***

Elrick

You should have included a religion forum on this site since religion
plays a major role right beside ufo's.

Edited by - HumanAlien on 02/05/2009 10:10:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  10:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would say both. We're missing much and at the same time, the truth is purposely hidden from us. keep in mind that there is a huge amount of time between caveman and recorded history. This time is much longer then recorded history to now. Ancient Egypt is just the start of the basis of Judaism and Christianity...not the start of religion. I dont blame you for not buying into the theory of evolution. It's full of holes or gaps, but it is far more accurate or closer to the truth then religion brings us. If our history was a book and you took out or deleted all the intervention of advanced beings with man, you would be left with something very similar to the theory of evolution. We didnt evolve from apes or monkeys. The idea is that man and apes share a common ancestor. But some thing or "things" have occured along the way that has caused us to evolve differently. What these "things" are, could be the subject of much debate. Basically, some early primates or pre-man were exposed to some sort of outside stimuli that would forever change them and send them down a very different path then the rest of the primate kingdom. If we were originally designed for slave labor, it is easily theorized that they may have needed to make us smarter at some point to allow us to understand and perform more complex tasks. Maybe it had nothing at all to do with slave labor and we are more of an experiment or project. I cannot say.

Our history is full of huge leaps that man has taken that would have required great assistance from an outside source. On the evolutionary scale of things, it seems we go from living in crude huts, to building the great pyramids and cities of Ancient Egypt, virtually over night. Whether you believe this outside help or stimuli was gods or aliens or something totally different, you cannot just readily deny the similarities between modern man and ape, especially on a chromosomal level. We dont have it all figured out yet...not by a long shot. Huge chunks are missing from our history and we are but a puzzle that has lost much of its pieces. Finding these pieces is no simple task. But religion takes us further away from the truth and attempts to create new pieces to fit the empty spaces. Well, Im going back to the videos again,... was just taking a break.

So far I am very impressed with the first video. It's almost like I made it or it was made for me. It's talking about the same stuff I am always ranting on about. Thanks very much for the link. I would definately suggest this video for anyone interested in this sort of stuff or who is curious about the true nature of religion. As this video shows, religion has some possitive aspects and underlying teachings.....but they are overshadowed by the amount of evil that has erupted in the name of. Religion has more often been a source of great negativity and destruction in the world. The good it has caused is far outweighed by the darkness or evil.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/05/2009 10:55:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  11:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I just got to the part about all the Jesus-like people who existed before Jesus. According to this video, there werent just 4, 5 or 6 jesus types. They say there are at least 16 other people that existed before Jesus, but with a very similar story. Yeah, that would sort of make me doubt my faith if I were a christian. If Jesus was my savior and all that, this would piss me off. This should be common knowledge up front about religions....not something you discover after you have already dedicated your life to it, only to discover that your main icon to a 17th variation or version of a story that doesnt even really belong to your religion. This would cause much doubt and anger I would think. I wonder if it's almost better not to tell a religious person about this stuff. I think the truth is most important above all else, but then again, this sort of information may be quite hard to swallow for some.

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  12:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Believe me. I'm having a lot of trouble taking in this information
but facts are facts. It took these guys many years of research to find all of this stuff and probably a few more years piecing together the
puzzle so to speak. Regardless of what the bible tells us, these are
hard facts and can't be dismissed so easily.

I've been fighting with the christian religion for a long time, trying
to figure out if it is true or not. Not to long along i made up my mind
that it was and i just went on with my life. Two days ago, i just
stumbled across that 1st video and after watching it, my faith was
shattered again. I want to believe everything the bible tell us but
once i seen those facts about religion, it is now very hard to believe
anything it says now. My life is all topsy turvy now. Maybe i should
just stop trying to believe anything any more.

It is said that one of Gods laws is that "Thou shalt not kill" but
yet, it was ok for God to command his armies to go out and kill his
enimies. Now that i think about it, this sounds like a muslem
religion. These are very nice people in the muslem faith but they
have no problems going out to kill in Gods name. Of course, christians
have done the same thing to in the past. In fact, all religions are
still doing this to this day, so i guess religion isn't all it's
cracked up to be.

Now i'm lost again and don't know what to do. I was hoping that after
we die, we get to go to heaven but i guess that was a lie to.

Jesus said "In my fathers house, are many mansions". Now i find out
that those mansions are the 12 zodiac signs up in space aka heaven.

Some how, that doesn't comfort me very well.

I guess i will just have to research more for now and just give up
on any religion since they all were created by man.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  1:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just finished this video and want to thank you so much for posting it. It is incredible. It shows the evolution of sun worshipping for man. The connection is so profound. These guys did their homework. This video appears to have been made by tnt sometime back in the late 80's to early 90's yet I dont recall ever seeing it. This sort of information would shatter most modern faiths so I could understand a hush hush on it. It does make a lot of sense though that the worship of gods originated with the sun and most modern religions are just modern day twist on ancient sun worshipping. The sun would have been the most dominant force in the sky. Could this be the great secret thats being kept? Perhaps it has nothing to do with aliens, reptillians, or god and Satan at all...but the great secret is that our modern religious icons are just variations on the planetary bodies found in the heavens (night sky). When we worship Jesus, we are really worshipping the sun.

I still think that an advance intelligence has interacted with man throughout history, but this video doesnt pertain to any bible stuff that may relate to a higher intelligence. It just covers the sun worshipping and symbolism aspects primarily. H/A, I wouldnt look at it as being lost now, so to speak. I would look at it as being freed. You have possibly been set free by the truth, if that truth rings true to your ear...and evidentally it does if it has impacted your faith. Now you are free of the imposed dogma and can view the world and spiritualism unpredjudized, with open eyes. If you are searching for truth, this may have brought you closer,...however painful it may seem.

Look at it this way, your chains have been broken and you are free to run...free to discover what and who you really are. You will find new purpose, and perhaps more meaningful. You might want to start with why it is that you felt you needed religion in the first place. In reality, you have lost nothing since viewing the video. The world has not changed in respect to your acknowledgements. It is your eyes that are different. It is your view of the world that is changed. But it is the same world it was yesterday so perhaps you simply have a truer understanding of it now. Perhaps you will now see what you couldnt before. This is not a bad thing...just a little scary at first. Dont look for something external to dictate or guide your life. It's yours, and you are it's dictator. Their is no need to lend control to something else. The wheel is in front of you. It's all yours....grab it and take control. Im going to check out the second video....be back later.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/05/2009 9:13:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  2:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nice, the second video you posted is very good as well. Im going to look more into this and see if there are any other really good videos. Thx again.

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  3:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm downloading "The Naked Truth" right now so I can watch it on my iPod. Here's another movie dealing with very much the same subject:

Enjoy!!

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 02/05/2009 3:59:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  7:45:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im not quite done yet computing all of this new information but I just wanted to take a moment to point out a few things I found interesting. First I wanted to mention the whole amen thing we say at the end of a prayer. I bet most modern christians have no idea why they even say this...they simply do because this is what they have been taught. I found it fascinating that this was a practice borrowed from the ancient egyptians. The ancient egyptians worshipped Amen-ra and they would end their prayers or writings with "Amen" to acknowledge or show respect to this God. I wonder if most modern christians knew that when they say Amen, they are paying respects to an ancient egyptian sun god....would they still do it?

The other main item I wanted to talk about was this whole bussiness of the 17 or so Jesus-like characters that are a collection of icons from various religions, all showing the same characteristics. I had always assumed that this was because as a new religion overthrows an old, the stories and dogmas of the old one are absorbed into the new one. And maybe to put it more bluntly, the new power or religion borrows or steals from the old, and sometimes reshapes them to fit their own needs. This does occur but perhaps all these Jesus-like people are not entirely the product of simply one religion stealing from another. I am starting to think that the reason all of these different icons from all sorts of religions, from different time periods, all share the same characteristics, is a very simple one....it's because they are all basically different names for the personification of the very same thing....our sun.

Now it makes sense why so many of these figures shared the same Dec. 25 date. I understand its significants now and how these different religious icons could have this same date, even if their base religions never had contact with one another or were influenced by each other. Because the actions of our sun are a constant and therefore can be measured and predicted accurately....and thats what all these icons represent...the very first thing man likely worshipped...our sun. So of course they should share similarities.

The last thing I wanted to bring up was the bit about their being an icon or deity or whatever for each age or for when one age changes to the next. The one program mentioned that Moses was the icon for the passing into the age of Aries. And Jesus was the icon or deity for the passing into the current age of Pisces. So if we are to believe that a new religion will try to rise up for the next age, or again re-shape itself....I wonder who the next icon will be? Who will be the icon for the age of Aquarius?

On a happier note H/A...at least you should now have a more possitive outlook on the apocalypse, end-times, revelations, etc...The end of an age is a very different thing then the end of mankind....very different, lol.

That's all for now...

Edited by - Elrick on 02/05/2009 9:15:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  12:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think this information is very very good but no matter how good
it is, your still going to have the hard heads out there that will
never accept this as the truth.

They don't want to be told that all their lives, they have been praying
to the SUN and not the SON of God.

After thinking about this for a while, i've come to the conclusion that
this world world be much better off with no religion at all. I bet if
the entire planet quit all their religious practices that we all would
get along together much much better.

We wouldn't have all these stupid wars in the name of God and people
could really start living their lives the way they were meant to live
them.

Oh. Thanks for the sticky. I was surprized to see it hanging up there.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  12:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's no problem at all. This information is so profound and important that I thought it deserved nothing less.

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  07:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

The last thing I wanted to bring up was the bit about their being an icon or deity or whatever for each age or for when one age changes to the next. The one program mentioned that Moses was the icon for the passing into the age of Aries. And Jesus was the icon or deity for the passing into the current age of Pisces. So if we are to believe that a new religion will try to rise up for the next age, or again re-shape itself....I wonder who the next icon will be? Who will be the icon for the age of Aquarius?

How is that possible? An astrological age lasts 26,000 years. If this were the case, Jesus would have lived 26,000 years ago, not 2,000, and Moses would have lived 52,000 years ago. It doesn't add up......
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  08:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An astrological age last approximately 2150 years. The precession of the equinoxes, or the Great Year, which is the time it takes to go through all 12 ages, last approximately 25,765 years. The age of Aquarius will start sometime around 2150, so we are still at least a hundred years off or more til the next age. Keep in mind that these people didnt actually live at those times, it's more of the bibles frame of reference for its stories. We now know that Moses and Jesus were just adaptations of much older religious icons or stories. Hopefully that makes a little more sense now though. This is the bible though and unfortunately it doesnt have to make sense. It's known for its contradictions and inconsistencies. According to the shorter program, the bible covers 3 ages and foreshadows a fourth. Im going to go check out more on the "Banned from the Bible" videos and see if any of this stuff ties in.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/06/2009 09:09:04 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2