Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 More Proof For The Unbelievers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  11:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still doesn't make any sense, December 21, 2012 is when we are supposed to enter the age of Aquarious. Also, 2,150 years is not a denomination in the Mayan calendar, where did you find out that this is how long an astrological age lasts?
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  11:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here we go, it appears each age length differs depending on the size of the constellation:

quote:
An Astrological Age
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition: [Astrological Ages] An Astrological Age is defined as: the period of time during which the Vernal Equinox Point can be found in a particular constellation.

The concept of the Astrological Age was most carefully defined by the celebrated psychologist Carl Gustav Jung who in the 1950s popularised the Age of Aquarius. He tells us that, "it refers to the actual constellation of fixed stars, not to ... the zodiac divided into sectors of 30 each." [C G Jung Aion Chapter IV, The Sign of the Fishes, Footnote 84, 1951 AD ].

He tells us of a historical tradition which encompases, "the transition of the Age of Taurus to that of Aries, and then from Aries to Pisces, whose beginning coincides with the rise of Christianity." And that "We are now nearing that great change which may be expected when the spring-point enters Aquarius." [C G Jung Flying Saucers, Introduction, pp xi - xii, 1959 AD.] [For more on what Jung wrote on this see C G Jung and the Age of Aquarius.]

By spring point, Jung means what we would now call the Vernal Equinox Point.

How Long Does An Astrological Age Last For? This varies, because it is the amount of time taken for the the Vernal Equinox Point to move all the way through a particular "constellation of fixed stars," and the constellations come in a variety of sizes, they are; "not ... sectors of 30 each." Hence, the Astrological Age associated with a large constellation, Virgo, the Maiden, for example, is much longer than that for a small constellation, such as Scorpius, the Scorpion.

How Many Astrological Ages are There? Thirteen. Because the Vernal Equinox Point will pass through thirteen Constellations during the course of a Great Year. [See Real Solar Zodiac for more on the Constellations.]

When Does an Astrological Age Begin or End? An Astrological Age for a particular constellation begins when the Vernal Equinox Point moves into that constellation, as seen from Earth. It ends when the Vernal Equinox Point moves out of that constellation again, as seen from Earth. So it will be the Age of Aquarius when the Vernal Equinox Point moves out of the constellation of Pisces and into the constellation of Aquarius. Similarly, we would now say - follwing Jung - that the Age of Aries ended more than two thousand years ago when the Vernal Equinox Point moved out of the constellation of Aries and into the constellation of Pisces, as seen from Earth.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 02/06/2009 11:39:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  11:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess there is no clear answer on when we will actually enter the age of Aquarious.....

quote:
Definition: [Astrological Ages] The period of time during which the Vernal Equinox Point is to be seen, from Earth, against the stars of the constellation of Pisces. [See Astrological Age for more details.]

When was the Most Recent Age of Pisces? The Vernal Equinox Point can be seen against the constellation of Pisces at the moment, hence we are currently in the Age of Pisces. The Vernal Equinox Point entered the constellation of Pisces in about 90 BC and will leave it to enter Aquarius in about 2600 AD. It will then be the Age of Aquarius, according to the defintion of Carl Jung. The 2600 AD date is correct using both the modern and the Classical Pisces-Aquarius constellation boundaries, which are essentially in an identical place on the Ecliptic.

quote:
Why is it disputed? There are two main reasons:

(1) People invent their own definition of why a New Age should begin. They are, of course, free to so so, but Jung gave a very clear definition of when the next Astrological Age will begin: it starts when the Vernal Equinox Point moves into the constellation of Aquarius.

(2) People dispute where the constellation of Aquarius begins in the night sky. They ask, does it actually begin at the modern constellation boundary?

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 02/06/2009 11:42:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  11:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More about this subject:

Some people even believe that we entered the age of Aquarious back in the 60's.....so it's hard to say.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  12:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im was just repeating what the shorter program states because you seemed to have gotten the time it takes to travel through 1 age confuse with the time it takes to travel through all of the ages. When it starts depends on who you ask I suppose. It's irrelevant though really because its just as the passing of a day but on a larger scale. Tomorrow will be the next day, but it will differ little from today, so I am not so excited about it. I prefer to live in the now and no calendar dictates our future. Everyone wants this stuff to match up with like the 2012 date for the mayans, or the end times of the apocalypse, etc...but it's not going to really change anything when this date really is.

The whole system is the product of our own invention, a system of measurements for our own purposes, so who has the authority to say what the actual dates are? The people who thought up these different variations are long since gone. I think the Dec 21 2012 was just where the mayans ended/started their last age calculated. But it doesnt mean theirs is any more right or wrong. According to many ancient cultures, Dec. 22 is when the sun dies so maybe it could just be that the Dec 21 date is the last day the sun gets to celebrate its life before it dies for 3 days and is then reborn. But other cultures might use different variations on the measurements and the 2012 year could be meaningless to them. The mayans arent neccessarily the authorities on this evidentally. Who knows? We now know that this end time doesnt imply impending doom for mankind as has been since twisted. It is simply a crossing from one age or time period to the next....just as we go from one day to the next. Sure it will be different, just as one decade is remembered differently from the next. We think of the 60's as being a lot different from how we remember the 80's, but only time will tell whether this next age will be good or bad for man. The path has yet to be walked so unless something is coming that is out of our control, like a big asteroid or Nibiru, etc....we still have a chance to go down many different roads.

I think it is funny how we have tied the Dec.21 2012 date to the end of an age measured by the mayans and the return of Nibiru...which supposedly has a 3600 years cycle. I guess Im confused as to which one the date really pertains to, or if it pertains to both. Seems odd that it would be for both though and that Nibiru just happens to return for the crossing over of ages. But I havent looked into it yet, Im probably just confused.

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 02/06/2009 2:50:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

rich
Galactic Member

Canada
639 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  2:09:05 PM  Show Profile Send rich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate to throw the hammer in the worm gear guys but IF the bible is nothing but BS,(and there are some of us in this form that think just so)then isn't all this talk BS too,no offence.
If there is one line in the bible that is false,then doesn't that spoil the rest of the apples?

We are not humans seeking a spiritual experience but merely spirits having a human experience.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  2:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah on some level. But this gives us a better understanding of the bible, christianity and religion in general. A new perspective if you will that opens new doors. Very fascinating stuff...

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 02/06/2009 2:49:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  2:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's an interesting quote from the kjv bible:

Isaiah 45:7 - KJV

I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things.

So here god is trying to defeat evil when all this time, he
is/was the one creating it in the first place.

Sounds like he is fighting himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  5:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
God Is Imaginary

There are about 50 links to follow on this web
site so read them at a slow pace if you care to.

The first page should be proof enough for people
that God isn't real and he doesn't answer prayers.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that God isn't
real. I'm still fighting my own battles with
religion and i thought i would post what i found
so that it may help others like me.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  12:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember checking out that site a while back. It has some good points. Thx for the link.

"Philosophy = Questions that have no answers"
"Religion = Answers that are not questioned"
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  5:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rich

I hate to throw the hammer in the worm gear guys but IF the bible is nothing but BS,(and there are some of us in this form that think just so)then isn't all this talk BS too,no offence.
If there is one line in the bible that is false,then doesn't that spoil the rest of the apples?

We are not humans seeking a spiritual experience but merely spirits having a human experience.

I believe that there is SOME truth to the bible. However I do not believe that it is being used for what it was intended. Or rather it is being used for what it was intended by the right people, and put on display as a religious tool at the same time to control the masses. I believe that the bible is a script written by our creators that the ruling elite here on Earth have to fullfil; sort of a "screenplay" of sorts. Alot of the stuff predicted in revelations has already come true, and what has not is being fullfilled as I type this.
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  5:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey frmblvr:

Are you sticking to the story that the anunnaki created mankind?
If so, those predictions in the bible really aren't predictions
at all but rather like script as you mentioned.

To make a prediction come true, all the anunnaki have to do is to
have other alien races help them make their predictions come true.

I'm not sure yet if i believe reptilians are living in caves here
on earth but it is being said that the reptilians are the ones that
are manipulating mankind and his economy.

It's being said that they are the ones controlling the elites of
this world and through the elites, they are destroying the economies
of the world among all the other things that are currently happening.

Our native reptilians supposedly are being forced to work for the
draco reptilians so in a sense, it is the draco controlling every -
thing.

Like you said, the bible is being used to control the worlds
population and personally, i'm beginning to think that this was the
purpose of the bible from the beginning of religion.

What are your thoughts on that?

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm yeah that could all be possible. But then again ask yourself, why? Why would a superior race waste so much time playing with the monkeys? Not just a passing interest...because I could understand that...but we arent talking about just a passing interest. Like say, they were passing by and thought, "oh neat, look at the primates". Did somebody get the bright idea and say "Hey, we dont have anything to do for the next few thousand years....lets play with the monkeys for a while". Why would they care about our economy? For that matter why would they waste so much time and effort manipulating the lives of primative humans? What could be the purpose? At anytime in our history they could have come in and done whatever they wanted. There's little we could do to stop them. Why play games with a primative species over eons? When somebody has been suspected of a crime, you have to find motive....wheres the motive? Any ideas?

Frmblvr...what do you think is being fulfilled in relevations? Is there something unique about it that you dont find in other end-time prophocies? As it stands right now, you can almost take your pick from the apocolyptic stories or tales that are out there, and tie them to the events that are taking place now. What about the bibles version makes you take it more seriously then the others? Personally I think there are more valid ancient scriptures that may hold more real truths. I think the bible is vastly over-rated. But I think this it partly due to the fact that this is the main book we are familiar with and that most of us have the most knowledge about. We know that the original meaning of the word apocolypse has changed over the centuries. It originally meant something to the effect of a great truth being revealed, or knowledge being bestowed...usually by a god. So I have to ask, what is special about the bible when compared to what some might call, far superior texts geared towards spiritual enlightenment? Im trying to determine if this is because the bible is so close to our society and we grow up with all the dogmas associated with it....or if there is something about the bible that draws you to it, aside from it being force fed to us since birth? Any thoughts?

Is it just because the bible is the closest to us, the most familiar? Or is there something about it? Like for instance...if you had never heard of the christian bible before and then somebody breifly explained to you its contents....would you even give it more then a passing thought? I mean cause when you break it down, the bible is so full of predjudism, hate, the supression of women, and data that is about as far from scientific as you can get...that it cant be taken seriously in todays age...but yet we have rationally thinking people walking around that purposely choose to put aside all logical thought when it comes to this 1 book. Why? In this one area we are so willing to suspend our perceptions of reality and take what it says as truth. Why do we not subject the bible to the same scrutiny we would any other thing in our lives? So I am very curious as to what keeps this book in such high circulation when other, far more credible scripts have been lost to the ages. This is a very deep question and the answer could say much about our society...or maybe not.

Im not trying to sway you guys one way or the other (thats not my true purpose) but these are questions one must answer before they can put their faith in an idea. These are questions we should all ask ourselves at some point. It seems so odd to me that humans seem to prefer skipping the whole logical thought process and blindly follow in this one area (religion)in particular. We dont treat other subjects like this. So this makes me think..."why are humans so easy to manipulate? They have brains, at least enough to produce logical thought...so how can they add 2+2 and get 6 occasionally?". Religion and books such as the bible are supposed to be about spiritual enlightenment. But the christian bible is the opposite of this. It promotes hate and predjudism. Check out the "godisimaginary" link H/A posted if you need a few examples of how awful the bible is towards women. It's very wrong but it reflects the time in which it was written so it's understandable....but just not acceptable.

"Science = Mans attempt to find verifiable truth"

Edited by - Elrick on 02/17/2009 10:22:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  8:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elrick:

quote:
Why play games with a primitive species over eons? When somebody has been suspected of a crime, you have to find motive....wheres the motive? Any ideas?

I don't have any real answers for you elrick. I'm just going by what
i hear. Maybe or maybe not, my info is wrong but i don't see any other
reason why mankind is trying to destroy his own kind unless they are
being tricked into doing it by another alien species.

It's true that if aliens were wanting humans destroyed, i would make
more sense for them to do it when we humans were less advanced than
we are now.

According to what i have read, the draco races are so powerful that
no other races can defeat them so the draco probably look at our
war toys as just that, Toys. Then again, i'm sure the greys and other
races are far more superior than we are to. Any one of them could
take us out at any time.

Why wait until now or in 2012 as others are thinking, i don't know.
I guess i would have to be God to answer that question. The only
thing i can think of is the draco are waiting until earth is filled
to the max with humans so that their harvest so to speak will be
plentiful.

Like i said earlier, i'm not even sure any of these alien races exist
or even our supposed native reptilians exist. I just go by what i
read and watch on the internet.

Maybe you have a theory on all of this that you would like to share.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  9:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is another question for you. So today we have all these different subspecies of christianity that each choose what they want to believe from the bible. And each of us even chooses what to believe and what not to believe from the bible. So one must ask themselves why is some of it ok but not all of it? How can we choose to follow one part but not another? Isnt this God's manuscript for humans? How can any of it be false? I would think you either had to follow all of it or none of it...there is no in-between. So it's ok to pick what parts of the bible we want to live by? How can this be ok? How could a god not be offended by such actions? On some level I think most people who have seriously thought about these issues, realize that the bible/christianity is simply man's attempt to reshape the world in his own image and in actuallity has very little, if anything, to do with any real gods.

....might need to reread my previous post, I had it a little mixed up and was fixing it as you posted H/A so I dont know which version you read....sorry, its fixed now though......

You asked about a theory I might have. I have an interesting theory...the "earth-zoo" theory but I would need more time to go into it. It'ld make a decent movie but would be very very long. I might try to expand on it someday and share it with you. It's all about a gallactic bet that started for amusement and has now been running for eons. I may write it as a book of fiction someday once I get some of the bugs worked out.

"Science = Mans attempt to find verifiable truth"

Edited by - Elrick on 02/16/2009 11:46:17 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2