Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 More Proof For The Unbelievers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  11:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm only guessing here but i think that maybe fear of death make
people believe in a power greater than their own. A all powerful
God to be exact.

People really don't know what will happen to them upon their death
and they are hoping to go somewhere very pleasant when they do finally
die.

For thousands of years, religion has been taught to the people of this
world and it told people that when they die, if they have been good
people all their lives that they are promised to go to heaven.

I guess this would be a good motivator for most people to practice
religion the way God want them to so that they are assured a place
in heaven. People don't want to believe that when they die, their
dead and go no where.

The thing is though that if people actually sat down and did some
serious reading of the bible, they would find a lot of disturbing
facts in it.

People have fought wars in the past because God commanded them to
do so. I thought God was an all loving God. Why couldn't God talk
with his enemies and convince them that he is their God to - instead
of just having them murdered.

What about the lies? One of the biggest lies is about the power of
prayer. Jesus says that if we pray to God in Jesus name that God
will answer all prayers. I've been praying to God for over a year
now to cure me of the health problems i face today and needless to
say that none of my prayers have been answered. The bible doesn't
say that only believers prayers will be answered but all that pray
to God in Jesus name.

Now people are being told that if their prayers haven't been answered
then it because it wasn't Gods will to answer the prayer at that time.
Apparently, it is never Gods will to answer prayers because he never
answers mine and many others.

This is only one of many lies in the bible and i would recommend that
people actually read the bible so that they can find all the lies
told to us.

I think my godisimaginary link covers some of this.

I'm not so sure about your earth zoo theory. I think we were created
for a different purpose but i guess for now we could be considered
an earth zoo.

Maybe this is why aliens sometimes come down to abduct us to check
our ripeness so to speak. Maybe like a farmer checks his corn crops.
He goes to his field and pulls the husk off an ear of corn and bites
into it to check it's sweetness, color and so on.

I don't know for sure so this is only a guess.

Alien stories are more believable than all the religious stories right
now because we are still hearing stories from humans currently living
on how they had an encounter with aliens. A lot of the stories being
told don't exactly sound to good for humans where the greys and
reptilians\draco are concerned. Matter of fact, i don't hear about
a lot of good coming from alien races and maybe this is another
reason why people chose to believe in God.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  12:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You hit the nail on the head H/A. Humans believe in a greater power, a better place, etc...out of a fear of death. Fear is a powerful motivator too. It can even motivate the mind to create elaborate explanations with the only purpose but to set them at ease and help them sleep at night, so to speak.

My earth zoo theory is not what it sounds like but I havent come up with a better title yet. I can try to give you a slim version of it in its present state. Lets just say that eons ago, when earth1 was practically destroyed by impact from another large object, it became property or a project of the G.F. and they used it for entertainment in which they would run experiments or hold contests. In this story of fiction, the partial destruction of earth1 is what created the asteriod belt beyond mars. After the contruction of an artificial moon, the atmosphere restored, and water added to increase mass, etc...the earth once again spherical was remade into earth2, with a new orbit as the 3rd planet from the sun, instead of the fourth. The current bet or experiment that has been running for ages was originally to see which genus under an M class planet was superior.

I need to back up a bit though. In this tale, most planets dont evolve multiple genus. In one system you might find a total water world where there are only fish and eventually aquatic intelligence. But in another system you might find a hot dry reptillian world. Or in a neighboring system you find a lush planet ripe with insect life. etc...it goes on and on. So out of boredom one day, the question was posed as to which species was the strongest. If you were to mix all genus' into the primordial ooze that would be suitable life for this type of world, which one would become dominant and rise above the rest? Which one would survive long enough to develope intelligence or would none of them survive or possibly several? So several different building blocks were introduces to earth2. Different races provided raw materials from their own worlds so that there would be mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, insects, amphibians, and several others that we are currently unaware of because they did not survive and lost the bet long ago.

Most of the races found this an interesting project and each thinking that their own species would be the survivors. The first true reality show, lol. Over eons, this project has attracted the attention of several races and the stakes have grown. Now that it is down to just a handful of species, intelligent beings simply wager on who they think will be the last one standing. If your race wasnt included because perhaps you werent involved in the beginning or your genus wouldnt survive this type of world, or if your type had already been knocked out by another class,...you can still participate. Unfortunately, some ages ago while the G.F. (Gallactic Federation) was away dealing with much more important matters...a group broke an agreement and sort of cheated. They went in and saw that one species in particular was doing incredible well for themselves.

Now the stakes are very very high. The winner or winners of the experiment, gain ownership of earth2 and all the left over raw materials to do with as they please. So seeing such a high prize called for drastic measures. After wagering on the species that they thought would mostly have the best chance, they went one step further. They waited til the G.F. was distracted by more pressing matters and snuck in and gave their champions a boost. They cheated by accellerating the evolution of this species. When the G.F. returned or discovered what had been done a conflict was created. Kicking the cheaters out of the competition after they had invested so much would have started an all-out war. So instead the rules for involvement or direct interference had to be implemented.

Several species were not happy with this decision and have dropped out. Well thats enough for now. That should be enough to at least set the idea up for you though. Its a pretty half baked idea but would be a neat film or book someday. There are several other aspects that I have blended into it that I dont have time to cover but just a few exaples would be maybe how the moon is an artificial construct that was built for 2 purposes. The first and primary was to correct or stabalize the orbit of earth2. It still wasnt perfect though and at different stages balance weights have been introduced much like you would add weights to the rim of a car tire when you balance them. We know these giant balance weights today as pyramids and they had to be constructed on several continents. There is much more, but thats way too much already...sorry for the book.

"Philosophy = Questions that have no answers"
"Religion = Answers that are not questioned"
"Science = Mans attempt to find verifiable truth"

Edited by - Elrick on 02/17/2009 12:43:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  7:07:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HumanAlien

Hey frmblvr:

Are you sticking to the story that the anunnaki created mankind?
If so, those predictions in the bible really aren't predictions
at all but rather like script as you mentioned.

To make a prediction come true, all the anunnaki have to do is to
have other alien races help them make their predictions come true.

I'm not sure yet if i believe reptilians are living in caves here
on earth but it is being said that the reptilians are the ones that
are manipulating mankind and his economy.

It's being said that they are the ones controlling the elites of
this world and through the elites, they are destroying the economies
of the world among all the other things that are currently happening.

Our native reptilians supposedly are being forced to work for the
draco reptilians so in a sense, it is the draco controlling every -
thing.

Like you said, the bible is being used to control the worlds
population and personally, i'm beginning to think that this was the
purpose of the bible from the beginning of religion.

What are your thoughts on that?

I'm still undecided on who EXACTLY was the mastermind behind the human race. I can tell you I think that whomever the ancient Egyptians and Mayans worshipped is definately the culprit. The question is, who exactly were they? Annunaki? Orion greys? Pleadians? I guess you could say that's my million dollar question.

I mean it's mind boggling, all of the possibilities that could be with this subject. Personally I think that the ancient aliens, or "gods", left a group of chosen people here on Earth to carry out their plans, and just left us here for a while to "cook"...lol. They left this "bible" in their wake and told the chosen few left behind that this was their word, and it should be carried out bit by bit. Now the question becomes, have the "gods" returned already to see out the final plans, or is everything that is happening now all in preparation for their arrival?

As for the reptilians living here on Earth underground, my jury is still out on that one too. Don't get me wrong, their is overwhelming proof that there are elaborate underground cave systems set up by the worlds governments, but I still have a hard time believing that the reptilians are actually here among us, but I could be wrong. That all ties in with the David Icke stuff, I really believe what he says about the ancient bloodlines that have ruled the world since biblical times, but I'm still struggling with the fact that they are reptiles and can shapeshift. I truly believe in the greys because there are thousands of eyewitness reports and abduction experiences by them, but has anyone actually ever seen a reptilian alien? I mean someone OTHER than a person claiming to have worked in an underground government facility? I guess the old saying "I want to believe" applies to me here....kinda like Bogfoot...lol.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  7:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

Hmmm yeah that could all be possible. But then again ask yourself, why? Why would a superior race waste so much time playing with the monkeys? Not just a passing interest...because I could understand that...but we arent talking about just a passing interest. Like say, they were passing by and thought, "oh neat, look at the primates". Did somebody get the bright idea and say "Hey, we dont have anything to do for the next few thousand years....lets play with the monkeys for a while". Why would they care about our economy? For that matter why would they waste so much time and effort manipulating the lives of primative humans? What could be the purpose? At anytime in our history they could have come in and done whatever they wanted. There's little we could do to stop them. Why play games with a primative species over eons? When somebody has been suspected of a crime, you have to find motive....wheres the motive? Any ideas?

Hasn't it been said that the greys refer to the human body as "containers"? Apparently they are using us for something signifigant. I believe that is has something to do with our souls, you know, interdimensional stuff like Leg-end talks about. As for further details, I just don't know. Hell, maybe all of this could be crap and we just made first contact with an alien race back in the 40's for the first time, and they are now using is for test monkeys to fix whatever the hell is wrong with them! None of us really know for sure what is TRULY going on around here....it's all just speculation and each of us trying to put the same puzzle together out of a box that has pieces from other puzzles mixed in.

quote:
Frmblvr...what do you think is being fulfilled in relevations? Is there something unique about it that you dont find in other end-time prophocies? As it stands right now, you can almost take your pick from the apocolyptic stories or tales that are out there, and tie them to the events that are taking place now. What about the bibles version makes you take it more seriously then the others? Personally I think there are more valid ancient scriptures that may hold more real truths. I think the bible is vastly over-rated. But I think this it partly due to the fact that this is the main book we are familiar with and that most of us have the most knowledge about. We know that the original meaning of the word apocolypse has changed over the centuries. It originally meant something to the effect of a great truth being revealed, or knowledge being bestowed...usually by a god. So I have to ask, what is special about the bible when compared to what some might call, far superior texts geared towards spiritual enlightenment? Im trying to determine if this is because the bible is so close to our society and we grow up with all the dogmas associated with it....or if there is something about the bible that draws you to it, aside from it being force fed to us since birth? Any thoughts?

Revelations says that when the "chosen people" (the Jewish people) regain control of the Holy Land (Israel/Caanan/Jerusalem) that will signify the beginning of the end. Israel was created as a Jewish state in (I think) 1947, and ever since then, the world has been going to hell pretty damn fast. Don't you also find it interesting that "god's" "chosen people" are also the same people that control the world's banking system and pull all of the strings behind the world's governments? Why do you think that the US defends Israel so heavily? Because they are the ones funding this whole damn thing! The US is nothing more than the banking elite's big business. Since we are their business, owned by them and funded by them through the federal reserve system, they also have full control of our military might. Didn't you read anything in that link I provided in "The Illuminati Conspiracy Exposed" thread? Here it is again:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not racist or prejudice, I'm just callin it like I see it. OK, where was I...lol. Oh yeah, Revelations also says that there will be a sudden surge of terrible storms and earthquakes worldwide, also signifying the end of times. Lokk arouns man, it's happening all over! Look at the way the amount and sizes of the hurricanes hitting the US has increased over the last 5 years. I know first hand about that, I personally endured 4 major hurricanes that ravged the east coast of FL in the 2004-2005 season. What about cat 5 storms like Katrina, Rita, Ivan, and that last one that hit Texas. We haven't EVER seen that amount of storms that big make landfall here or anywhere EVER! Look at all the earthquakes ravaging China and the Indian Ocean. They say that a volcano in Alaska and possibly Mt. St. Helens are due to blow at any day! I don't think it is coincidence. I think that the ancient "gods" were privvy to the natural cycle of the Earth, and have used this as a timeline to go by, as I'm sure time as we know it does not exist to them, only cyclical occurences.

Then there's the antichrist. A man loved by all, of middle eastern descent, who will come preaching peace and love to all. He will have the answers for everything and will unite the world (enter the NWO stage right). Once he is brought into power there will be seven years of peace, then the "apocolypse". Well, barack Obama fits that standard to a "T", and two presidential terms = 8 years. Again, no coincidence if you ask me.

quote:
Is it just because the bible is the closest to us, the most familiar? Or is there something about it? Like for instance...if you had never heard of the christian bible before and then somebody breifly explained to you its contents....would you even give it more then a passing thought? I mean cause when you break it down, the bible is so full of predjudism, hate, the supression of women, and data that is about as far from scientific as you can get...that it cant be taken seriously in todays age...but yet we have rationally thinking people walking around that purposely choose to put aside all logical thought when it comes to this 1 book. Why? In this one area we are so willing to suspend our perceptions of reality and take what it says as truth. Why do we not subject the bible to the same scrutiny we would any other thing in our lives? So I am very curious as to what keeps this book in such high circulation when other, far more credible scripts have been lost to the ages. This is a very deep question and the answer could say much about our society...or maybe not.

People believe in this crap because it is what has been instilled in them since birth. This is the word of "god" and that's it...believe it and don't ask questions. I think that most of the bible is crap to control and stupify the masses and the 20% that isn't is direct instruction for the ruling elite. Kills two birds with one stone that way.

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  7:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

My earth zoo theory is not what it sounds like but I havent come up with a better title yet. I can try to give you a slim version of it in its present state. Lets just say that eons ago, when earth1 was practically destroyed by impact from another large object, it became property or a project of the G.F. and they used it for entertainment in which they would run experiments or hold contests. In this story of fiction, the partial destruction of earth1 is what created the asteriod belt beyond mars. After the contruction of an artificial moon, the atmosphere restored, and water added to increase mass, etc...the earth once again spherical was remade into earth2, with a new orbit as the 3rd planet from the sun, instead of the fourth. The current bet or experiment that has been running for ages was originally to see which genus under an M class planet was superior.

I need to back up a bit though. In this tale, most planets dont evolve multiple genus. In one system you might find a total water world where there are only fish and eventually aquatic intelligence. But in another system you might find a hot dry reptillian world. Or in a neighboring system you find a lush planet ripe with insect life. etc...it goes on and on. So out of boredom one day, the question was posed as to which species was the strongest. If you were to mix all genus' into the primordial ooze that would be suitable life for this type of world, which one would become dominant and rise above the rest? Which one would survive long enough to develope intelligence or would none of them survive or possibly several? So several different building blocks were introduces to earth2. Different races provided raw materials from their own worlds so that there would be mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, insects, amphibians, and several others that we are currently unaware of because they did not survive and lost the bet long ago.

Most of the races found this an interesting project and each thinking that their own species would be the survivors. The first true reality show, lol. Over eons, this project has attracted the attention of several races and the stakes have grown. Now that it is down to just a handful of species, intelligent beings simply wager on who they think will be the last one standing. If your race wasnt included because perhaps you werent involved in the beginning or your genus wouldnt survive this type of world, or if your type had already been knocked out by another class,...you can still participate. Unfortunately, some ages ago while the G.F. (Gallactic Federation) was away dealing with much more important matters...a group broke an agreement and sort of cheated. They went in and saw that one species in particular was doing incredible well for themselves.

Now the stakes are very very high. The winner or winners of the experiment, gain ownership of earth2 and all the left over raw materials to do with as they please. So seeing such a high prize called for drastic measures. After wagering on the species that they thought would mostly have the best chance, they went one step further. They waited til the G.F. was distracted by more pressing matters and snuck in and gave their champions a boost. They cheated by accellerating the evolution of this species. When the G.F. returned or discovered what had been done a conflict was created. Kicking the cheaters out of the competition after they had invested so much would have started an all-out war. So instead the rules for involvement or direct interference had to be implemented.

Several species were not happy with this decision and have dropped out. Well thats enough for now. That should be enough to at least set the idea up for you though. Its a pretty half baked idea but would be a neat film or book someday. There are several other aspects that I have blended into it that I dont have time to cover but just a few exaples would be maybe how the moon is an artificial construct that was built for 2 purposes. The first and primary was to correct or stabalize the orbit of earth2. It still wasnt perfect though and at different stages balance weights have been introduced much like you would add weights to the rim of a car tire when you balance them. We know these giant balance weights today as pyramids and they had to be constructed on several continents. There is much more, but thats way too much already...sorry for the book.

And you know what Elrick, that theory is ENTIRELY possible! Like I said, none of know for sure.

I'm also with you on the collision between us and another planet (perhaps Mars?) that created the asteroid belt.

And finally, if you want to step back and take a look at the BIG picture, I really believe that the human race is nothing more than a virus that has infected this planet, which is nothing more than a proton swirling around a nucleus (the sun) of a molecule making up something much larger. Think about that for a while.
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  7:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yo dog,that's me yo talkin bout!

The Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris at Night.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  9:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All very good points FrmBlvr. And you are right....humans really have no idea of their own history and in actually make most of it up as they go along. We sometimes connect dots that were never meant to be connected. Sometimes we even add in a dot or 2, lol. We can witness this on an almost daily level but thats another topic. The only thing that we do know for sure is that aliens did not write or leave the bible for us. It is completely a human construct. Now it does contain some fragments of early alien intervention and idiology but the individual books that were written and choosen to be in the final works, were each written and compiled by humans. Thats not to say that some of the tales werent inspired by nonhuman intelligences but unfortunately the majority of bible stories are simply variations on much older tales. But early christians took many of these ancient tales, revised them, and then marketed them as its own. Its almost a form of plagiarism but most arent aware of this because the only text for spiritual enlightenment that most recognize is the bible. They concern themselves too much with its wording and not enough with its source and purpose. If the history and creation of the bible were common knowledge, christianity would loose much of its following. This is absolutely terrifying to certain groups....but again thats another topic.

I do like how you tie it in to Rev. Although the original sin and antichrist concepts weren't added in til the new testament its still pretty neat. You are right, some have said the greys refer to us as containers....but this does not necessarily pertain to the soul. The greys are concerned with dna and raw genetic materials to fix or correct their own self-induced genetic deterioration. And to answer your question, no I didnt read much of your link and I must apologize for this. I only made it through about a third of it. I usually dont partake in Illuminati conspiracies at all for my own reasons. They are but one group amoung many that is rumored to fight for dominance over mans fate. Unfortunately they arent high enough on the list yet to warrant my attention. But who knows...perhaps tomorrow they will be. You never know.

Hmmm not sure how to approach the subject of the terrible earthquakes and weather signaling the end-times. For all we know the changing weather patterns of late, could be a natural process....or it could be because we are entering a new section of space where the forces at work behave slightly different. Or who knows, maybe Nibiru is coming soon and thats the cause. Or maybe its all the toxins and pollution and destruction that we've caused that at the root. Maybe its the Gaia's Revenge. Dont most apacolyptic tales involve terrible storms, earthquakes, and even volcanoes erupting? Unfortunately we only have good data for weather from about the last hundred or so years so we really dont know if things like global warming and changing weather patterns are a natural occurence, manmade, or something else.

And the apocolypse at the end of this piece is not neccessarily bad. Its meaning was changed wasnt it? Although 7 years of peace in the world would be a miracle in itself. So if at the end of seven years of peace, a great truth is revealed, that cant be all bad right? But what if its a bad truth? If it was known that at a certain moment in time, your entire world would cease to exist and all will be destroyed? Suppose this was something completely unstoppable, unavoidable but still part of the natural order of things....would you want to know? Would you want to know the exact moment you were going to die and that there was nothing you could do to change it? Or would it be better not knowing and enjoying life up to the very end? errr anyways, where was I? ....Oh yes..Keep in mind that Jesus' return was believed to be within the lifetime of the folks who were writing about him....not for 2000 years later. He had already been dead for at least 3 decades before these folks we know of were even writting about him and they thought it would be sooner rather then later that he would return. But they were just stories to them. Nobody who ever wrote about Jesus actually knew him supposedly. And by the time we get to these folks and their divine version of Jesus, the original source material that inspired the majority of the new testament had either been forgotten, hidden, or disregarded.

I guess we can go back and forth all day about the different possibilities. You could be very right. It is likely that there could be a hidden message in the bible about a disaster that earth or man will not be able to avoid. But weeding out the garbage could be quite a task. Well, I'll stop for now. Ive jumped all over the place again even though I was trying to make a conscious effort to stay on track, lol.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/18/2009 01:43:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  10:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopi Indian prophecy

Many of you may have already read this but i thought
it would fit right in here.

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  09:48:04 AM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, H/A!

I loved the Hopi links! I haven't read them all (a lot to digest there), but I did read quite a bit. I am, and have been for "many moons," attracted to Native American prophecies. I appreciate the American Indians' philosophies of living in concert with Mother Earth, being good stewards of nature, etc. I think they truly have gotten it right. If we rape and plunder and despoil this earth, we really are "cutting off our noses to spite our faces," so to speak. It only stands to reason that, if we pollute and despoil this planet, we are destroying the very thing that keeps us alive and well, the thing that makes it possible for us to survive.

The prophecies themselves were very interesting; I found it quite notable, however, that several of the prophecies read like biblical passages; but that could be due to the fact that such accounts have traveled the globe with the migrations of various peoples, and, thus, have entered into multiple legend-bases.

I look forward to reading the rest of the prophecies. Thanks for posting them, H/A!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  10:14:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You mentioned something that caught my attention Cal. I too think that the American Indians had it right as well as most of the early African tribes who lived much the same way. There really isnt much that you can say about their way of life that was bad. They didnt take more then they needed (like we do) and they gave back to the Earth (and we do not). The respected all of nature. They were very spiritual but not so much religious. In the wild, the predators ensure that the strongest of the species survive while preying on the weak or injured. We do not do this though. We often want the strongest, healthiest of the herd, leaving the weaker.

Cal have you seen The Naked Truth or Zeitgeist yet? Both are very informative and interesting. H/A original link was a big eye opener for some of us, including myself. The second link he provided is a section from Zeigeist, which at one point was one of the top 5 most watched youtube videos. There have been many problems with youtube removing the video. I would suggest watching the entire movie if you get time. If you go looking for it, its not Zeigeist appendium, thats something different. The original is just called Zeigeist. I thought we had links to it at 1 time but I have no idea where.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  11:48:08 AM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, El, I haven't seen the video yet, but it sounds very similar to a series I saw on TV awhile back. I did see the link to the Zeitgeist video on this thread, I believe, and I will watch it when I get the chance.

I've had the pleasure of visiting with and learning from some very wise American Indians, so I heartily agree with you on their correctness when it comes to caring for this earth and also to being spiritual without being religious. That's why I find their culture so appealing!

Talk to you later!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  4:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

quote:

Hmmm yeah that could all be possible. But then again ask yourself, why? Why would a superior race waste so much time playing with the monkeys? Not just a passing interest...because I could understand that...but we arent talking about just a passing interest. Like say, they were passing by and thought, "oh neat, look at the primates". Did somebody get the bright idea and say "Hey, we dont have anything to do for the next few thousand years....lets play with the monkeys for a while". Why would they care about our economy? For that matter why would they waste so much time and effort manipulating the lives of primative humans? What could be the purpose? At anytime in our history they could have come in and done whatever they wanted. There's little we could do to stop them. Why play games with a primative species over eons? When somebody has been suspected of a crime, you have to find motive....wheres the motive? Any ideas?

Hasn't it been said that the greys refer to the human body as "containers"? Apparently they are using us for something signifigant. I believe that is has something to do with our souls, you know, interdimensional stuff like Leg-end talks about. As for further details, I just don't know. Hell, maybe all of this could be crap and we just made first contact with an alien race back in the 40's for the first time, and they are now using is for test monkeys to fix whatever the hell is wrong with them! None of us really know for sure what is TRULY going on around here....it's all just speculation and each of us trying to put the same puzzle together out of a box that has pieces from other puzzles mixed in.

quote:
Frmblvr...what do you think is being fulfilled in relevations? Is there something unique about it that you dont find in other end-time prophocies? As it stands right now, you can almost take your pick from the apocolyptic stories or tales that are out there, and tie them to the events that are taking place now. What about the bibles version makes you take it more seriously then the others? Personally I think there are more valid ancient scriptures that may hold more real truths. I think the bible is vastly over-rated. But I think this it partly due to the fact that this is the main book we are familiar with and that most of us have the most knowledge about. We know that the original meaning of the word apocolypse has changed over the centuries. It originally meant something to the effect of a great truth being revealed, or knowledge being bestowed...usually by a god. So I have to ask, what is special about the bible when compared to what some might call, far superior texts geared towards spiritual enlightenment? Im trying to determine if this is because the bible is so close to our society and we grow up with all the dogmas associated with it....or if there is something about the bible that draws you to it, aside from it being force fed to us since birth? Any thoughts?

Revelations says that when the "chosen people" (the Jewish people) regain control of the Holy Land (Israel/Caanan/Jerusalem) that will signify the beginning of the end. Israel was created as a Jewish state in (I think) 1947, and ever since then, the world has been going to hell pretty damn fast. Don't you also find it interesting that "god's" "chosen people" are also the same people that control the world's banking system and pull all of the strings behind the world's governments? Why do you think that the US defends Israel so heavily? Because they are the ones funding this whole damn thing! The US is nothing more than the banking elite's big business. Since we are their business, owned by them and funded by them through the federal reserve system, they also have full control of our military might. Didn't you read anything in that link I provided in "The Illuminati Conspiracy Exposed" thread? Here it is again:

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not racist or prejudice, I'm just callin it like I see it. OK, where was I...lol. Oh yeah, Revelations also says that there will be a sudden surge of terrible storms and earthquakes worldwide, also signifying the end of times. Lokk arouns man, it's happening all over! Look at the way the amount and sizes of the hurricanes hitting the US has increased over the last 5 years. I know first hand about that, I personally endured 4 major hurricanes that ravged the east coast of FL in the 2004-2005 season. What about cat 5 storms like Katrina, Rita, Ivan, and that last one that hit Texas. We haven't EVER seen that amount of storms that big make landfall here or anywhere EVER! Look at all the earthquakes ravaging China and the Indian Ocean. They say that a volcano in Alaska and possibly Mt. St. Helens are due to blow at any day! I don't think it is coincidence. I think that the ancient "gods" were privvy to the natural cycle of the Earth, and have used this as a timeline to go by, as I'm sure time as we know it does not exist to them, only cyclical occurences.

Then there's the antichrist. A man loved by all, of middle eastern descent, who will come preaching peace and love to all. He will have the answers for everything and will unite the world (enter the NWO stage right). Once he is brought into power there will be seven years of peace, then the "apocolypse". Well, barack Obama fits that standard to a "T", and two presidential terms = 8 years. Again, no coincidence if you ask me.

quote:
Is it just because the bible is the closest to us, the most familiar? Or is there something about it? Like for instance...if you had never heard of the christian bible before and then somebody breifly explained to you its contents....would you even give it more then a passing thought? I mean cause when you break it down, the bible is so full of predjudism, hate, the supression of women, and data that is about as far from scientific as you can get...that it cant be taken seriously in todays age...but yet we have rationally thinking people walking around that purposely choose to put aside all logical thought when it comes to this 1 book. Why? In this one area we are so willing to suspend our perceptions of reality and take what it says as truth. Why do we not subject the bible to the same scrutiny we would any other thing in our lives? So I am very curious as to what keeps this book in such high circulation when other, far more credible scripts have been lost to the ages. This is a very deep question and the answer could say much about our society...or maybe not.

People believe in this crap because it is what has been instilled in them since birth. This is the word of "god" and that's it...believe it and don't ask questions. I think that most of the bible is crap to control and stupify the masses and the 20% that isn't is direct instruction for the ruling elite. Kills two birds with one stone that way.

No offence but i'm personally getting sick of people trying to predict the end of the world, weather it be the return of the anti-christ, the bible code, the end of days or the bloody mayan prophecy!! Every year there is someone proclaiming the end of the world, the only thing that pisses me off is that he is eventually gonna be right i mean werent they proclaiming the end of the world in jesus' time as well?

Again, i wouldnt take too much of what you read in the bible to heart, and the rise in hurricanes and earthquakes is simple natural.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  6:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Mc

No offence but i'm personally getting sick of people trying to predict the end of the world, weather it be the return of the anti-christ, the bible code, the end of days or the bloody mayan prophecy!! Every year there is someone proclaiming the end of the world, the only thing that pisses me off is that he is eventually gonna be right i mean werent they proclaiming the end of the world in jesus' time as well?

Again, i wouldnt take too much of what you read in the bible to heart, and the rise in hurricanes and earthquakes is simple natural.

The end of the world doesn't necessarily mean that the Earth is going to explode into a million pieces. It could simply be an end to life as the way we know it.

As for the weather, you should really do some more research. You obviously have never heard of the HAARP antenna arrays that are strategically placed around the globe. There are 6 official arrays and up to 20 more unofficial arrays all around the globe. These antenna arrays can emit ELF (Extremely Low Frequencies between 10 & 20 Hz) towards the sky or the ground. When they aim them at the sky, the ELF waves bulge the ionosphere into space, which causes the stratosphere to rush in and fill the hole, which then in turn causes the jetstream to shift. The jetstreams are what define the climates of the world.

When they point them at the ground, if they hit the internal resonance frequency of the Earth, and do it on a fault line, guess what.....EARTHQUAKE.

I notice that you posted a video link somewhere else on here about UFO Hunters from The History Channel. They ran a special on this subject on the show That's Impossible on the same channel like 2 weeks ago. I was blown away that they were actually discussing this subject on TV. I tried going to the History Channels website to find it, but they do not have it posted. I'm sure I could find it in the Bittorrent world, but I have no way of sending you the video.

I've been saying that "they" have the ability to control the weather for years. Back in 2004 when all the major hurricanes hit FL, I found it very strange that 2 major hurricanes, hit the same 3 counties that held up the 2000 "Presidential Elections", exactly 2 weeks apart to the hour. I also find it strange that after those storms, all government buildings in the area were deemed "unfit", and they were demolished and new ones built in their place.

If you're interested in researching the subject more, you can Google "HAARP", "LOIS" & "LOFAR". That should get you started.

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 08/20/2009 6:47:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Mc

The end of the world doesn't necessarily mean that the Earth is going to explode into a million pieces. It could simply be an end to life as the way we know it.

As for the weather, you should really do some more research. You obviously have never heard of the HAARP antenna arrays that are strategically placed around the globe. There are 6 official arrays and up to 20 more unofficial arrays all around the globe. These antenna arrays can emit ELF (Extremely Low Frequencies between 10 & 20 Hz) towards the sky or the ground. When they aim them at the sky, the ELF waves bulge the ionosphere into space, which causes the stratosphere to rush in and fill the hole, which then in turn causes the jetstream to shift. The jetstreams are what define the climates of the world.

When they point them at the ground, if they hit the internal resonance frequency of the Earth, and do it on a fault line, guess what.....EARTHQUAKE.

I notice that you posted a video link somewhere else on here about UFO Hunters from The History Channel. They ran a special on this subject on the show That's Impossible on the same channel like 2 weeks ago. I was blown away that they were actually discussing this subject on TV. I tried going to the History Channels website to find it, but they do not have it posted. I'm sure I could find it in the Bittorrent world, but I have no way of sending you the video.

I've been saying that "they" have the ability to control the weather for years. Back in 2004 when all the major hurricanes hit FL, I found it very strange that 2 major hurricanes, hit the same 3 counties that held up the 2000 "Presidential Elections", exactly 2 weeks apart to the hour. I also find it strange that after those storms, all government buildings in the area were deemed "unfit", and they were demolished and new ones built in their place.

If you're interested in researching the subject more, you can Google "HAARP", "LOIS" & "LOFAR". That should get you started.

Yea i found the video you were talking about on youtube, very interesting. i also ound this:

China Orders Strike Against US For Catastrophic Earthquake

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin's 'sudden' diplomatic trip to France was made at the behest of China's President Hu in order to 'warn' the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a 'retaliatory strike' against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings.

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a 90 Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.

So powerful was this Shockwave, Britain's Times Online News Service is reporting that the entire atmosphere over the Chinese earthquake zone became mysteriously changed 30 minutes prior to the 8.0 Magnitude Trembler

"Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of strange multicoloured clouds seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

But one puzzle is that the colours in the Chinese clouds were upside down from a normal circumzenithal halo -- red pointing towards the horizon and blue towards the Sun, instead of the other way round."

Russian scientists are further speculating that the United States strike against China was 'exactly timed' to coincide with the dangerous experiments ongoing at Large Hadron Collider for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), and which we had previously reported on in our May 13th report titled "CERN 'Nailed Heart Of Earth' With China Quake, Chilean Volcano"

Russian Military Analysts note that though China's Military has ordered its vast submarine fleet to 'disperse' throughout the Pacific Ocean, the Chinese 'attack' against the United States would, most likely, take a form of economic warfare instead of an actual clashing of forces.

More disturbing, however, in these reports is China's urging of both Syria and Turkey not to allow more water into mighty rivers of the Euphrates and Tigris, which the Iraqis are warning are running dry due to the severe drought in that war-torn Nation.

The importance of this latest move by China is the newly signed Defense Pact signed between Iran and Syria which would allow Chinese Military Forces permission to use Iranian territory to come to the aid of Syria.

It should be further noted that the Christian Bibles New Testament Book of Revelations (Chapter 16, Verse 12) prophesied that the Euphrates will dry up in preparation for the Battle of Armageddon and would be crossed by an Eastern Army of 200 million soldiers, of which in our World today only China is able to field and have the ability to reach by land alone.

As the United States and China battle for their very survival in a World becoming increasing volatile due to the rapidly growing shortages of both food and fuel, one does indeed wonder if the End Times are now upon us all.

May 30, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved.

I'd just love some REAL stone cold evidence, as much as any of ye i suppose, i mean some people believe it is responsible for global warming, or that it is part of an effort at population control by sterilizing the planet, or that it is being used for mass mind-control, or that it is an antenna for keeping in contact with the aliens who have secretly enslaved the human race through our leaders, etc. etc. I suppose its called a conspiracy THEORY for a reason.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  12:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2