Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 More Proof For The Unbelievers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

shell
Human Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  6:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Bible tells us in Luke 10:18 "I saw Satan fall like lightening from heaven", some versions say like a star. This was documentation of alien(s) arriving on Earth; from this perspective, you can see the subsequent battles between Satan and the indigenous people of the earth.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  01:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously an asteroid. They're quick like lightning and on fire...basically a hell ball. Religious people often mistake science for celestial events, especially those ancient old men who wrote the bible.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rich
Galactic Member

Canada
639 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  12:08:44 PM  Show Profile Send rich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rob ,i took some video of thease clouds 3 or 4 years ago.If you would like to view it just go to you tube and search for "lightshow in the sky" By arnoldskit. Or you can go to my videos,i only have 5 posted.Some are cool some are kinda stupid.It was fun making them though.
Let me know what you think. You must be logged in to see this link.

"Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of strange multicoloured clouds seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2011 :  12:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rich

Rob ,i took some video of thease clouds 3 or 4 years ago.If you would like to view it just go to you tube and search for "lightshow in the sky" By arnoldskit. Or you can go to my videos,i only have 5 posted.Some are cool some are kinda stupid.It was fun making them though.
Let me know what you think. You must be logged in to see this link.

"Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of strange multicoloured clouds seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

Hmmm, thats pretty sweet Rich, iv never seen anything like that before, you seem to have explained it pretty well tho. Just realised that post I made was from Sorcha Faal, if only id known that back then, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. - Bill Hicks (1961 1994)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2