Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Project Camelot Videos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  2:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Figured I'ld start a thread to cover the videos that Project Camelot has been making. I'll start with this first one which is with George Green.

(old link)
Project Camelot Home Page
You must be logged in to see this link.

(new link)

Project Camelot Interviews George Green - Part 1 of 2

Project Camelot Interviews George Green - Part 2 of 2

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 04/03/2010 3:13:17 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  5:36:32 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm...

I've sat all afternoon watching those videos, and I'm not quite sure what to make of them, El. I mean, sure--a lot of what he says makes sense (or at least it is feasible), but...I don't know.

Neutron Bombing of the Northern Hemisphere; the U.S. implementing population control by getting rid of all people over the age of 44 (unless they might have some useful talent)--gathering people (the undesirables) into concentration camps before "dispatching them;" alien beings who know all this but apparently have a "se la vie" attitude...

Did George Green give us much meaningful information, other than, "read my books and get more wisdom"? He painted a rather grim scenario for the future of Mankind upon this Earth. The only hope he gave seemed to center around our learning to become "balanced," but I don't recall that he explained just how that is to be accomplished. He talked quite a bit about converting our dollars into gold and silver, though.

What do you think, El? Are we on a "Prison Planet," as he says? Sounds a bit gloomy to me.

I guess I have to scrutinize these folks who claim to channel alien intelligences, to see whether it truly is "real or Memorex." He says he confers with Pleiadians and other E.T. races. Maybe he does; maybe he doesn't.

I try always to keep an open mind, but I am acutely aware that there are bonifide whackos out there, who give all of us believers in "aliens & UFOs" a bad name.

Tell me your thoughts, O Great Creator of this Website!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  7:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, just wait. You ain't heard nothin yet, lol. Yeah you will likely have the same reaction to many of the people Project Camelot interviews. Its a prime opertunity for people to promote their books and such as well, of course. I havent made it all the way through the second one yet because I had to leave for work but I will finish it tonight. I think some of these people have some genuine important information to share but you'll likely have to suffer through their self-promotions. They do get some very interesting guests though, like David Icke, David Wilcock, Jim Sparks, Bill Holden, Jim Humble, etc.... Some of these guys have some pretty wild stories and concepts. A lot of them claim to have worked in possitions that exposed them to the NWO agenda or the alien agenda, or sometimes both. So I will give them my time and listen to what they say. I dont believe a lot of it right off but I'ld rather be aware of the possibility of things so that I will recognize them if they are true and present themselves...as opposed to being caught totally unaware because I had never even heard of such things.

As far as a "prison planet" goes, I would say yes to a humanly constructed prison planet concept. I have to say that to me, life here on Earth definately shows signs of being controlled, manipulated, guided or whatever you want to call it. Our whole daily life structure seems almost imposed on some levels. The population reduction plan carries much weight with me. I have heard rumors of it for a very long time, and from many different people. That doesnt make it true though. What makes it seem more true are things like the amount of floride in our drinking water....or how about 9/11 for that matter? Totally orchestrated by some form of elite mentality. Or how about our crippling money system? I dont mean the current crash situation, I mean the system itself. Its just ridiculous. Check out this link which is a small section from Zeitgeist:

Something has definately been pushing for centralized control. They want a world banking system, a world military, and a world government and it looks like they are closer to achieving this goal then they ever have been in the past. If it hadn't been for people like J.P. Morgan, then we might all be enjoying the benefits of free energy right now and not have to spend half of our lives working just to cover our imposed energy costs that dont need to be there other then to serve greed. The great depression was orchestrated just as this current one has been. It was foretold by many as early as the late 80's early 90's and it appears that it is coming true. Also take a close look at how America has gotten into each major war. There is no better business for profit then war, especially if you can fund both sides. There is clear evidence of a pattern that we use here in the states.

This pattern goes as follows:
First there has to be a war they want to become openly involved in (no short there, theres always a war going on somewhere and if not, they will create one, lol). Then they have to gain public support to enter that war, because rational people want nothing to do with war. they have to be pushed into it. Who would want to go to war when the utmost best they could possibly hope for is to come back alive, in one piece? People need a reason to give their lives. So they use fear. They instigate a situation (or in some instances, totally fabricate an incident that never even happened) to rile the American people. Once they have the outcry from the people they can act accordingly and enter a war. Take Pearl Habor for instance. They acted as if it was totally a suprise attack when in truth, they were betting on Japan attacking Pearl Habor. Their whole plan was riding on getting the Japanese to attack, hence the cutting off of their supplies and our supplying Japans enemies (the germans if memory is correct) which was a clear violation of international law or wartime law (I cant remember).

WWI, WWII, Vietnam, the current war...all look like they were orchestrated. They all have this sort of "problem, reaction, solution" feel to them that Icke often talks about. So to me, it seems apparent that some force has been working towards centralized control for a very long time. How widespread or deep this runs, is hard to guess but to totally disgard it I think would be unwise. Actually when I think about it, it would be most uncharacteristic for there not to be a branch of humans working towards world domination or control. I think I would be more shocked if there wasnt evidence for this. It's just in the nature of those who seek power. Well, Im out of time again, hope I didnt ramble on too much but there is just too many sides to that question that cannot be answered in just one post. Let me know what you think so far and then we can go from there. I hestitate to go into areas that you may have no interest in.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 04/21/2009 01:50:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  08:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
2009 interview with David Icke. (this is the same video posted under the Credo Mutwa thread).

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke

I got the impression that David was getting impatient with the lady when she keeps going on about heart and love. It seems like he is just humoring her. He verbally agrees but his body language indicates something a little different. Perhaps I read too much into this but that is the impression I was getting. I got the feeling from him that he was wishing that she wouldnt talk so much, lol. Was that my imagination?

Edited by - Elrick on 04/21/2009 08:37:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  10:51:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This one is an early one and the audio quality is very poor at times. It's with John Lear. It's very interesting. He backs Bob Lazar's story and even touches for a moment on the electric universe theory (which was surprising to me). He claims to have had many contacts with big names but doesnt recall any personal E.T. contact accept for a strange incident when he was a boy. His information comes from other people, not aliens, but it is still very interesting. Shame about the poor audio though.

Project Camelot interviews John Lear

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  11:05:20 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, El!

I'll have to take some time to watch the videos you posted links for. I appreciate the info, and, as always, your input into these interviews, etc.

Oh, as far as humans imposing a "prison planet" scenario--well, that doesn't surprise me at all. I do believe that there is a powerful group running the world from "behind the scenes." I know there is a push toward a one-world government, etc.

Do you think we can affect this, with the Power of Intention? I think we need to do all that we can to bring as much positive change as possible.

It may be difficult with the very strong Consensus Reality currently being solidified around us, but I don't think anything is truly impossible.

Ideas? Comments? Criticisms?

I await your words, O Great One! (And don't let that go to your head! )

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  10:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol. How did you know I was the Great Pumpkin? That was supposed to be a secret, . Now my cover has been blown. Aw shucks!

Yes, I think we can effect our reality. Well, to be honest, I am not sure if we would be changing this reality or creating a new one. The jury is still out on that one. But either way, I think change is possible. Wait, let me rephrase that....I know change is possible. There is a third law that I havent gotten into yet (another case of too many subjects and too little time). It was mentioned in one of the videos. I think it might have been the Law of Allowance. Im not sure yet how it fits in with the Law of Attraction or the Power of Intention, or if it even does. I totally agree with you on the doing as much as we can to effect possitive change. People have to break through the mental barrier though for it to be more profound. We have set our own limitations through our beliefs and I dont think we were ever meant to get so caught up in them. People need to acknowledge that they can effect change, they can make a difference.

I think what is occuring is a rush of awakenings. The big question is will enough of us wake up in time to acknowledge our power and effect change. I think that the NWO will ultimately fail but how much crap they make us wade through before they do, remains to be seen. I've talked in the past about how in the animal world, certain species have displayed behavior changes simultainiously, all around the world. I think a similar thing occurs in humans although I lack adequate words to fully describe it. It's like a sort of telepathic osmosis that occurs on a subconscious level. People are starting to pay attention to and care about things they previously hadn't. Perhaps this lends to the possibility of a universal consciousness that we are all a part of, and we are all linked together in some manner. Or maybe it simply indicates that when we send out a thought, it can be recieved by others. After all, on some level we are a sort of giant reciever.

I have to say that I admire what these guys are doing at Project Camelot. None of these people can tell us the whole story. It's like a giant puzzle and we are still trying to find all of the pieces. The problem with this puzzle is that there are false pieces...they fit, but the image does not reflect truth. Through interviewing all of these different people around the world, with various claims and backgrounds, we are able to gather the pieces faster. The downside is that you get an abundance of fake pieces as well but the idea is to gather enough pieces from all of these individuals to get enough of the real pieces to get an accurate indication of what the "big picture" might be. So I commend their efforts. Some of these individuals have some rather interesting insights. So I listen to what these people say and then kind of just go with what feels right while trying to remain open to new information. Well, I have to go watch some more videos now, hehe. Catch you later.

Edited by - Elrick on 04/22/2009 10:20:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  11:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The cure for what ails you!

Hmmm, what if cancer wasnt a big deal, easily cured? What if dieases and virus' could easily be taken care of by the average person? Seems it would put the drug companies out of business. Very dangerous territory. I'm not sure who I would rather go up against....drug companies or oil companies. But anyways, I found this gentleman very interesting. He seems to have no problem telling you what it is and why he thinks it works. He makes a lot of good points but of course he has a book also that you can buy. But he doesnt seem to push it too hard. I am not so sure that money is his main motivation, which I admire. Well, I guess everyone needs to survive, but if you are going to make money, at least let it be through possitive means. If you can make money and help the world all at the same time, Im all for it. This man wants to cure the entire country of Africa of Malaria! That's very inspiring to me. The man is Jim Humble and he is the one behind MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement). Worth the watch.

Project Camelot interviews Jim Humble

Edited by - Elrick on 04/22/2009 11:48:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  11:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well. I watched the first two Project Camelot video's and as i
suspected, i had already seen them but i watched them again anyways.

It's probably a good thing i did because there were some pretty
interesting things in there that i completely overlooked.

First of all, i just have to say that just because george green says
something is true, it doesn't make it true but i did find what he had
to say about God and Jesus very interesting.

I never did doubt that their is a God but i was doubting that jesus
ever existed or at least in ways that we humans were taught about him.

From what George is saying, he said that he was direct contact with
jesus and now i'm not so sure that my thoughts about him were accurate.

It had nothing to do with Gods commandments or any of that other
garbage we were taught in the bible because this stuff was basically
rewritten to suit mans needs at the time.

One of the commandments in the O.T. is thou shalt not kill but also
in the O.T., God tells the children that if your father strikes you,
it's ok to kill him.

This just doesn't sound right at all since this is suppose to be
coming from a perfect being so my conclusion about this is that none
of the bible(s) are truthful in my opinion. Mankind just ran amuck
with the bible by replacing their rules in place of Gods.

I'm still sticking with my thoughts about how we were never meant
to worship God though. All God wants us to do is to grow spiritually
so that we can ascend to the next level of consciousness.

The way it sound though, this isn't going to happen. Mankind only
seems interested in their material possessions and for total power
over others and this isn't what God wants.

Although George had a lot more to say, this kind of struck a cord
in me and i felt the need to share it with you.

I did find a saying of his very interesting. He said " live in the
now" and don't live in the past. I guess what he meant by that is
to treat each day that you wake up special because you never know
what will happen tomorrow. You could die tomorrow.

Also. he did give a clue as to when the nwo would be in full force.
He said around the time that our economy finally does collapse, this
will be when people will start being put into those fema camps.
Only people of around the age of 44 and older will be the ones that
will not be lucky enough to survive the events of the nwo, unless
they are people of importance like scientists, doctors and such.

***Edit****

I forgot to mention that george said that there are also soul-less
humans living on earth to. For the most part, these humans were
created by our on species. We got the technology to do this from
aliens of course. There are also other human looking alien on this
planet that are soul-less to and i wouldn't be surprised if they
were the elites of this world.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!

Edited by - HumanAlien on 04/25/2009 12:15:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  11:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh cool. Yeah I think people like George get a few real pieces of the puzzle and then to rationalize it, sometimes they have to sort of create some of the missing pieces so it makes sense to them and they can put it all together. I think he pretty much believes most of his claims so he is not trying to be openly deceptive. I just think a lot of these guys draw their own conclussions as most anyone would in a similar situation when all the facts are beyond your reach. So I think we should do like you sort of did H/A. We should listen to them openly and objectively and see if anything they say strikes a chord in us. As I watch some of these videos, many chords sound. At times, there is a whole symphony playing and I have to take a break. It's just too much to take in all at once. Some of the info needs to be gone over several times but there just isnt enough time in the day. I have to work and family responsibilities. Oh wouldnt it be so awesome to be free of the restraints of time and step out of time or just freeze it. Then there would be time for everything, lol.

BTW, there has been much speculation over the years that people like Jesus actually existed and were sent here to inspire mankind and get him going in the right direction. Some even say Mary was likely implanted with a fetus by a higher intelligence (aliens for lack of a better word). Some people even claim that they were told things like this by E.T.s. Again though, it is just hear-say, so it has to come down to belief, unfortunately for now. Yeah, George claims to have been in direct contact with the entity that was at one time Jesus. I'm not sure what I make of that though. He didnt make me believe him there on words alone but I wont totally discount the possibility, just to be fair. After all, what do I know? My exposure to all that is possible in this reality is very minute. But at the same time I'm not going to believe that he talked to Jesus just because he says he did. Like you said, just because George said it, doesnt make it true.

Edited by - Elrick on 04/22/2009 12:27:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  7:48:06 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Fellow "Cogitators of the Unknown"!

Well, El, I watched the John Lear interview, and I have to confess that his accounts impressed me as being more believable, in many ways, than did George Green's. George seemed to take advantage of the interview to push sales of his books, but John seemed interested in dispensing information. I found his ''fireside chatting" to be an easy format for viewing; plus, I liked his sense of humor, as well as his honesty in saying that he hadn't heard of some of the concepts or "facts" about aliens, etc., as asked by his interviewers. He didn't just agree with everything that was put forth to him.

I look forward to watching more of those videos, so thanks for posting the links!

Your Pal,
Cal
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  9:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cal. I'm glad you liked the John Lear interview. I dont know if you know who Jim Marrs is but he just recently did an interview with P.C. as well. I remember reading Jims book Alien Agenda, back in the mid 90's I think. He's been around the block a few times. This video I enjoyed. I didnt think I would when the title first came up because I thought it was gonna be all about Nazi's. Actually Jim and P.C. talk a lot about the problems in the world and about aliens, secret societies, ancient civilizations and even free energy. I like Jim. He seems down to earth and seems to have a more possitive outlook on things then many of these guys. He's written a lot of books over the years on many different subjects but he never pushes them in the interview. I envy him somewhat. He has been to places and seen sights I can only dream about.

Project Camelot Interviews Jim Marrs

Edited by - Elrick on 04/23/2009 9:37:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  11:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Project Camelot interviews Jessica: A Crystal Child Speaks Out

This interview wasn't to exciting but what she is saying about
our purpose on earth, i found really interesting. This is
almost exactly what i have been believing our purpose is
here.

We are souls in training to become creators.

Earth is so over populated because souls want
the honor of living in the flesh to learn how to
become creators.

Earth is like a harvard university for souls.

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  12:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Miriam Delicado was contacted at an early age by benevolent, tall blond extraterrestrials, apparently singled out specifically for a very special role. She was advised by them to keep a low profile for many years, and finally last year, 2007, she was told by them that it was time for her to write her book: Alien Blue Star. With that, Miriam became a minor sensation as thousands of people sensed that her book seemed to have been written for each of them personally. And now Miriam is a woman on a mission: driven, articulate, passionate, and powerful, she tells a riveting story of her very real and physical contact with a highly advanced, Guardian race, and the information she was asked to pass on. Miriam is aware that there are others of her kind. The message is aimed at all people and holds special significance for what George Green labeled the 'Ground Crew': that we are nearly in what the Hopi - with whom Miriam has established a special affinity and allegiance - called the End Times; that our planet and our civilization are in great danger; and that (so far, at the time of writing) timelines do not appear to have changed... although it is always within our gift to create whatever future we collectively wish. We feel similarly driven, and it's our great privilege to assist her in her purpose by presenting this video. This may be one of the the most powerful and important interviews we have done.

Also interesting in this video is when Miriam talks about creation.
She said there were like 3 creations. The first one was just horrible
to look at and the aliens that created it were hoping it would evolve
but it never did, so it or all of them were distroyed.

The second creation was dinosaurs and they were left to evolve but
they never did, so they were destroyed.

The third creation was of course us. When we were created, we were
suppose to concentrate on our spiritual growth and evolve but as we
all can see, this isn't happening so unless we change our ways and
soon, we could face the same destruction as the last 2 creations.

Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  09:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh you beat me to it, lol. I was gonna post that one for you just because of the Hopi connection. But then I ended up getting busy. I didnt know what to think of Miriam. I kind of get the feeling that she read a few hopi books or heard about the prophecy somewhere and ran with it. I cant tell for sure though but that's the feeling I got. The hopi believe that this is the fourth world. The only people here that are from the third stage are the Hopi people, saved from the Great Flood. They are awaiting the destruction of the fourth world (ours) and the birth of the fifth world.

Yeah, that was kind of neat when they asked her more specifically about a sort of time frame for these worlds, and she said that nothing happened in the first stage of seeding earth. She said she saw like worms in the mud. Then she attributed the second world to the dinosaur age. Then we fast forward a bit and skip over the ice age and birth of mammals, the creations of early man like Neanderthalls and Cro-magnon, the ancient civilizations like the Sumerians, etc..... and then jump all the way to biblical times (I say biblical times because the Hopi prophecies say that the 3rd world was destroyed by water, by a great flood). And her story doesnt exactly fit with hopi legends because in their(Hopi) legends, the first 2 worlds had people as well. They refer to the previous worlds of man, and not the earth itself, but in Miriam's version, man didnt show til the third world. It seems like she has sort of blended hopi prophecy, biblical prophecy and modern beliefs such as dinosaurs and aliens....all together in her own mind.

So all in all, I dont know what to think of her. She claims to have psychic powers and knows how to control them but we see no evidence for this in her interview other then a game see used to play where she would try to guess what people were thinking as she drove past them, so we have to take her word for it. My gut feeling is that she's another who is searching for something and at some point decided to jump on the Hopi bandwagon. Im not possitive of this, it's just the feeling I get from watching her speak. I think she may have some genuine info in there somewhere but that she has also created some of it herself. What did you make of her?

Here is an early P.C. interview with Gordon Novel. Some of you might already know his name. He's had connections with some of the biggest events in modern history such as the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, Wako, etc... He was a friend of John Lear and a supporter of Jim Marrs. He talks about issues such as the depopulation programs, alien technology and time travel. He reveals a lot of supposed "behind the scenes" dealings with groups such as Maj12. Supposedly they have aquired alien craft pieces from the folks who are trying to keep it locked up, and his group is trying to back-engineer it. He talks about freeing man from a life of working for "the man" by giving everyone free energy. He believes that 80% of our cost are basically for energy consumption. He wants to raise the standards of living for everyone and put us more on a level field through free energy. He doesnt think we should have to work so much just to cover our energy needs if it's not neccessary and I have to agree with him. I'm a big pusher/believer in free energy. I believe we've had the technology for free energy for a long time, and not just one option. I believe that several people have come up with decent alternatives to petro-burning but they are soon shot down by big oil and "the Man", lol.

Gordon is a believer in God which is ok by me but what caught me as odd was his belief that the C.I.A. are basically the good guys. I dont know what to make of this. Perhaps the CIA has been painted black purposely over the years so that people wont trust them if they are good guys. Or maybe he is just trying to give them a better name. I can't tell. I dont know. But I get the feeling that this guy knows a lot more then he is willing to say. He also evidentally believes in global warming due to the burning of carbons. He believes that free energy would also greatly help the environment by cutting pollution by a great degree. Whether global warming is manmade, a natural process of our sun, or a little of both....cutting pollution should be at the top of our list of things we must do and free energy could save us all from the hardships of modern life. It could revolutionize our way of life and free up time to accomplish so much more. Definately an interesting interview but again, I'm not exactly sure what to make of him.

Project Camelot interviews Gordon Novel

Edited by - Elrick on 04/25/2009 09:58:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  12:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Elrick. I watched the jim humble video. I wonder if that
new medicine really does work. I found a couple of sites that sell
this stuff and it also gives some information on it. I would buy
some but right now, i don't know what good it would do me..

Miracle Mineral Supplement

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2