Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 Alien Stories
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  06:39:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Its me steven64, I have had telepathic contact with aliens for some years now they also talk out of my mouth. The main alien races that I have contact with are the Bjorn who say they are from the Pleiades star cluster. I also mostly talk to the Asgard who got into the writers of stargate minds so that they would be created for tv. I also speak with the Krurkts who are a race that are three feet tall and are greys with hair. Currently there is also a krurkt spaceship that is visiting earth and monitoring for a month. Another race is the hycrose, I spelt it wrong I think. The aliens monitor by using a telepathy mind machine that allows the aliens to see through the eyes of the human, They can also make the person speak and say words without realising it, and they can walk you around the street to look at things in the area.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  5:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here we go with THIS guy again.......
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  05:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alien project

Remember in the Constitution there is freedom of speech.

Hi, its me steven64 I want to tell you a story that the aliens telepathically told me about.

This story was told to me some years ago. The aliens started a project where they made seven thousand people in space using Asgard DNA from one of their top scientists. They spread these seven thousand people over the last five thousand years, starting from 2000 BC to 3000 AD. I have only found out a handful of these people known as special Asgard. They were Jesus Christ, ex president George Bush, Condi Rice, Arnold Swarznagger and a SAS officer known as Nick. The Asgard said that they made the Stargate Sg1 Movie about nick the SAS officer, i.e. Colonel Oneill in stargate is really about nick.The Asgard say that there is a lot of science fiction movies made about other people on earth. These movies have been made by the aliens using a mind telepathy machine to get into the minds of writers and also scientists.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  08:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Steven, yes you are correct. There is free speech, for now at least. Lets hope it stays that way. I have a question. When you say Asgard are you referring to Viking/Norse mythology about Oden, Thor, Loki, etc.? Asgard is their version of Heaven or Mount Olympus. I was under the impression that a mentally advanced entity would not require a machine to reach your subconscious mind or get into your head. They can do it on their own. But thats just a belief, no idea if any of it is true. Do you believe you are being honest with us or just playing around? At first glance it sounds like you watch a lot of tv.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  05:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Elrick. I am not messing you around I beleive that I am talking to someone and they say they are aliens. The Asgard have had a lot to do with Norse Mythology. One of the aliens an Exlandi alien named Ksprn who goes by the name of MacGyver says Hi. The aliens are keen to make contact on the internet with humans. I better go now my computer keeps logging me off the internet for some reason. I will talk for longer next time.
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  05:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi it's me steven64. I have been telepathically talking to the Asgard, the Krurkt and the Exlandi. They have said that they want another story on the internet. They have told me of the alien race known as the Neguroo who helped the Germans during World War two develop rocket technology and spaceship technology. Last week I was contacted by Rommel and Hitler they wanted a book on world war two to scan. They asked me of my military service,this went on over the afternoon and evening before the Asgard located the spaceship that these telepathic transmissions where comming from. It appears the transmissions were coming from a Nephilin ship. The Nephilins the Federal government said they were pretending to be Hilter and Rommel as a cover story, they quickly moved on once their cover story was blown. Suddenly I got a transmission from someone saying they where Rommel.The Asgard traced the transmission to 1941 Earth. The Asgard say that it could have been Rommel but they are not sure.
Go to Top of Page

steven64
Galactic Member

696 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  05:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello its me steven64. I want to tell you of an Asgard that spends his time travelling from 1 million AD monitoring telepathics. His name is Thor yes he says his real name is thor. I haven't heard much from him over the last two weeks but I hear the word thor and I know he is letting me know that he is around but he can't get through telepathically. Thor says that he montiors Joan of Arc and Nostradamus as well.The Asgard told me of a story of Joan of Arc. They say that they beemed Joan up before she was killed and replaced her with a non living replicant a clone that was inert. They say that they retrained Joan to be a flight officer on a time travelling spaceship. Unfortunately Joan disappeared in the future with her Asgard crew and was never heard of again.
Go to Top of Page

treborn
Galactic Member

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  07:57:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit treborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Hi steven64"

I also hear people talking sometimes and i was reading what you have said and mostly i dont understand it you are saying that the aliens want a storyline on the internet.And you also say something about the aliens being a BACKGROUND OF STARGATE.

Well tell me this if you can realy comune with the aliens what all do you talk about.I realy wanting to know to!So does this mean your Telepathic to with a telepathic novice right to the aliens and comune with them.

And just a question.

Why are the aliens talking about a story line?Like what kind of story are they looking for?Are they telling you ideas of a story there comeing up with.Or is it them just telling you that they want another story like Stargate.

It's realy pointless to have 2 of the same kind of stoies on tv.

Another thing about Thor i have a picture of him.Its my background on You must be logged in to see this link. .Supposibly he monitors stars and the lineing of them.

Another thing how long have you talked to the aliens.And what do you mean they talk out your mouth does that mean they try to get you to say something outloud as your not realy going to say something.

My life as i know it will change!

Edited by - treborn on 09/03/2009 08:20:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  09:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha, its obviously a troll guys, a troll who watches a lot of stargate SG1. There was an episode of stargate thats sounds just like this where there was actualy a tv programme that was exactly like the SG1 missions, and there was another one where the "asgard" spoke through people. And this colonel o'neill who is a "special Asgard" or something also played "MacGyver" in another series, who in this context is an alien. And Thor is also the leader of the Asgard in SG1, and why would aliens name their race after human mythology?

And i mean come on, listen to this:

Last week I was contacted by Rommel and Hitler they wanted a book on world war two to scan.

LMAO

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  10:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya, I don't believe it either, Rob, but try not to be rude.

As for the "Why would aliens name their race after human mythology" question, has it occurred to you that a lot of human mythology may very well be based on aliens and not the other way around?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  6:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Dennis

Ya, I don't believe it either, Rob, but try not to be rude.

As for the "Why would aliens name their race after human mythology" question, has it occurred to you that a lot of human mythology may very well be based on aliens and not the other way around?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson

LOL, sorry man but it just annoys me, cos its these people that dillute the search for aliens and really destroy its credibility, i mean anyone else would just smile and walk away very slowly. And tbh honest its gotta be said even if it means being rude.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  7:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe. I try to just ignore them, though. He's not harming anyone. Besides, if someone is turned off of the belief of aliens simply because of what someone else says, then that person doesn't think for themselves, do they? ie. sheeple.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  7:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe. I try to just ignore them, though. He's not harming anyone. Besides, if someone is turned off of the belief of aliens simply because of what someone else says, then that person doesn't think for themselves, do they? ie. sheeple.

Thats not the point, there turned off because what he says is abolutley insane, and then when someone has some credible theory about alien existence they aoutomatically asume its gonna be something crazy and have no time for it.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  8:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who's to say what is and what is not insane?

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  09:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Who's to say what is and what is not insane?

haha, stop with the jedi mind tricks man lol

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  12:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol bend to the force, young padawan. The force guide you, may it be.

ok, ok....I'm done.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2