Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Wake up World, Time is of the essence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As the bars come ever so closer and more visible, time is running out. The longer we sleep, the more control they impose. The global agendas must be realized by the common man, and prevented. Our forefathers didnt give their lives so that we could hand this planet over to the elite bankers of the world. Most people dont take this stuff very seriously but it is of the utmost importance they we see the signs before it is too late for anything to be done about it. I wanted to use this topic to list and keep track of all of the documentaries and videos that are being made in an attempt to inform the public. So this post is for those of us who care about the corruption and what is happening in the world and want to learn more. And it is also for the non-believers who think we are all just a bunch of conspiracy junkies. Any one of the following videos contains facts that can be checked and varified. I would urge anyone who cares about the future of this world, to inform themselves on the many dire issues that are not being covered by government controlled media. These videos will help to inform anyone who wants to learn more. If you think we are crazy then just try to prove one of these videos wrong. In the process you will learn much.

America, Freedom to Fascism
You must be logged in to see this link.

Zeitgeist

Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

The Ring of Power (pt1/29)

Esoteric Agenda (pt1/13)

Kymatica 1/9

The Obama Deception

Loose Change

End Game

The Future of Food

Codex Alimentarius

Now is not the time to sleep. You'll get plenty of sleep when you're dead. If you want future generations to have any hope at all, then it's time we all wake up and pay attention to what is happening right under our noses. Our freedoms are slowly being stripped away from us. If we dont do something and just sit in our homes and allow this corruption to gain absolute control, what will you tell your grandchildren when they ask how things could have gotten so bad?

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 09/02/2009 10:05:21 AM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:41:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Elrick. I respect this. Very much. And I have 1 thing too say. There are...people. More like...Rebels. I Guess you could say. Certain people,who if they get enough motivation,will not let this happen. There finding more and more ways to take OUR Money. You are right. This is not the time too sleep. Nows the Time too Fight. My Bro's Coming Down here for a visit. I Gotta help him get ready to go into the marines. Im actually (Daan will know what I'm saying) Making a movie about what I think will happen if it gets any worse. Its called
WORLD WAR III!

The Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris at Night.

Edited by - Abductodude on 06/17/2009 11:51:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't forget these!

There are 30 parts to that video!

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 06/17/2009 12:02:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those links will screw up my puter if I do.

The Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris at Night.
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:58:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, looks like the videos have been removed, what a shame....

Edit: I found the video on YouTube cut into 30 parts, see post above...

Edited by - FrmBlvr on 06/17/2009 12:02:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FrmBlvr

Wow, looks like the videos have been removed, what a shame....

Goverment?

Ya' Gotta Live. Live Life To The Fullest.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  12:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thx for the link FrmBlvr. I dont believe I have seen that vid yet.

***edit****
I added the link to that vid in with the other videos. It is a very good video. Thx again for the link FrmBlvr.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 06/17/2009 3:44:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  8:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've added a couple others to the list; Esoteric Agenda & Kymatica

Enjoy

Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  01:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! That video, "Ring Of Power" was really a powerful video.

It showed me things that i never knew and probably never would
have found out on my own.

Everyone should watch that video. It will really open your eyes
to the truth. I very highly recommend everyone to watch it.

Thanks for sharing it frmblvr and elrick.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  01:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed it very much as well H/A. Was it just me or was part 25 missing?

Edited by - Elrick on 06/19/2009 01:27:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  02:43:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think 2 parts just repeated other parts. Someone did a bad
job splitting the video up into smaller pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  06:29:58 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for these videos, I don't have time to watch them all, but watching just a few parts gives me the ideas behind the videos.

If anyone wonders, I'm one of the guardians of this site, a veteran forum member.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  10:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh ok, thx H/A. Yeah the audio is quite poor at times as well. Grey, if you get time you should watch them in their entirety. They jump around from subject to subject a lot and they cover many areas. If you just watch a couple clips you will miss a lot of interesting material. These are a great collection of videos in my opinion. I am so glad that there are so many people out there trying to pick up all the pieces and put them together. It shows great promise. The show's not over just yet folks. I think they fear a global awakening which could be on the horizon. Maybe that's why they seem to be pushing things into place so fast and getting sloppy. These guys are the masters of patience. That patience seems to be lacking momentarily, for some reason. I hope it's a good reason (for the people, anyways).

Edited by - Elrick on 06/19/2009 10:57:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  11:43:23 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok,Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to watch all the parts, so I'll do that.

If anyone wonders, I'm one of the guardians of this site, a veteran forum member.

Obviam Machina
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  11:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I converted Ring of Power to DVD and am watching it again in its entirety. I have to say that it is very good. I would estimate that the information in that video is 80-85% correct. This is very good when you consider how many different topics it covers. It goes to places some of the other videos dare not tread. I'll probably need to watch it a few more times to try and soak it all in and connect all the dots. Definately highly recommended. Not sure how I had missed it but I am glad Frmblvr told us about it.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  10:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here are a couple interesting and rather important videos:

30 Little Known Facts about America

Ron Paul on Cap and Trade

I've noticed that many of my saved videos have been taken down recently. I want to keep an eye on this so let me know if you notice anything disappearing. Youtube is known for taking down stuff certain people dont want you to see.

Edited by - Elrick on 07/03/2009 10:23:57 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2