Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 Patriotic Quotes and Songs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  02:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  02:21:36 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll check those lyrics soon, kind of in a SnG atm ;)

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  10:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please don't laugh but this gal has always captivated me. Some people just have that ability. Something about her I just love. She is so peculiar, even her choice of instrument when she's live. As a fellow musician, I would love to meet her or even play for her. Her energy is so invigorating to me. Keep in mind that this isn't my style of music, but sometimes that doesnt matter. Just like Stevie Nicks, she "the good witch".

Change of Heart
You must be logged in to see this link.

True Colors

Time after Time

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 07/31/2009 10:32:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  11:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my last one for now but even if you dont like my style of music, the lyrics say it all. One of my all time favorites. Enjoy...

You have to read through the words while you are listening. I'm done now.

Testament - P.C.

Lyrics

As Cal would say, "Power to the People!"

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 07/31/2009 11:10:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  11:15:13 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Time after Time is a good song..

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  11:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. I used to have the hots for cindy lauper too when i was younger
but i really don't like much of her current music.

It's probably do to the fact that i haven't followed her career for
a long time though.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  11:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, ok I lied. I had to share this one. These guys were a rare breed. if you love guitar you will appreciate this. It's beautiful. Very inspiring as well. It reminds me of Cal and Starmom in the wording sometimes. Hard to believe it's the same band if you aren't familiar with them. Ok, now I'll stop.

Testament-Train of tears

Lyrics

**edit**Guys, I never realized it, but I think these guys were trying to warn or let people know about the new world order way back in 1988. What do you think?

Testament-The New Order

Lyrics

These guys knew what was going on. It's too obvious I think. Been listening to these guys for years. Can't believe I never put the lyrics of this song together! How could I have missed that!? Maybe it's just a strange coicidence.

Edited by - Elrick on 07/31/2009 12:33:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  1:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't usually like metal but those songs are great, especially that one about the new world order.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  2:08:40 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does any1 know Kim Wilde?

Her hit "Kids in America" is pretty decent, my dad is currently her "agent" in Belgium, went to see her a couple o' weeks ago...

She's old o.O lol

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  2:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you liked them Brandon. It seems they were definatley trying to let their fans know that something was up, even 20 years ago. I think it's referring to the NWO. Daan Im not sure if I am familiar with that. Got a link?

Edited by - Elrick on 07/31/2009 2:33:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  3:12:01 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  7:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah I've heard that one before. That's pretty cool that your dad is her agent.

Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  7:51:50 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol ye, it's cool, you get to go backstage and meet the musicians while all the other people outside wish they were you haha...

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  12:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen to the Liberty Kids theme song. Very inspiring for freedom and liberty.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  09:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got a link Brandon?

I'm not a big Pink fan usually but the girl did something great with this song. She has all of my respect.

Pink - Dear Mr President

Lyrics

Such sad truth in this song...very powerful IMO. I hope you like it.

Edited by - Elrick on 08/02/2009 10:03:10 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2