Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Random email stuff....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  08:09:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always get tidbits through email of paranormal related stuff...stories and such. A lot of times it will be stuff I haven't heard of yet and I can't varify the authenticity of the information being sent. So I figured I'ld make a link for this kind of random stuff. I'll post a few things I've recieved over the last week.

------------------------------------------------------

Argentine Policeman Sees Giant
UFO Up Close - 'A Floating City'

Source: C.O.R. (Circulo Ovnil"gico Riocuartense)
July 30, 2002

Policeman Sees Giant UFO
**Was on Duty at the Time**
Guillermo Arias, who provides services in the dependency of the town
of
Chaj'n, 60 km southeast of Rio Cuarto, was on routine patrol through
rurla
Chajan at 23:00 hours on Sunday, July 21, 2002, when he heard over
the radio
that his colleagues in arms over at Achiras were seeing lights in
sectors of
said community, and that they were heading toward Chajn along Nat'l
Route 8,
which links the cities of Rio Cuarto, in Cordoba with Villa Mercedes
in the
province of San Luis Arias. At the wheel of the police patrol van, he
managed to see a formation of 7 lights in the distance and decided to
drive
10 km along a rural dirt road. When he had covered said distance, he
noticed, not without surprise, that the engine of his vehicle
sputtered and
died, causing the police car to strike the edge of a guard rail.

Simultaneously, the lights on the van's dashboard began turning on
and off
randomly, the police radio went haywire and its dial displayed the
random
shifting of the frequencies (channel codes) while the cabin became
filled
with an acrid odor, as though of burnt wiring, and the interior
lights and
stop indicator, which were broken, began lighting on and off. Seized
by
fear, Arias leaped from the van and walked away a few meters down the
road,
losing his cellphone in the escape.

The darkness was total, when suddenly, amid the [confusing]
situation, an
immense light emerged from a field adjacent to the road as a
triangular
object rose majestically into the air. Now, [the officer's] condition
went
from fear to abject terror as he saw what he described as a
real "floating
city" some 200 meters long with a long row of windows (perhaps as
many as
100). Arias claims having seen something move behind them, describing
the
movement as "TV sets which make lines and shadows" (sic), which he
defined
as "non-human", and that many beams of light came out of the giant
triangle,
aimed at the ground. The event lasted 2 or 3 seconds, but Arias "it
felt
like an eternity to him."

The object suddenly rose and sped away, vanishing behind the hills of
a
local field. Arias's statement indicates that while the object moved
away,
the entire sector was lit "as though it were daytime", since he could
clearly make out farms, fields, barbed wire fences, etc. and that the
afterglow lasted another 20 minutes.

Recovering from his nervous condition, he returned to the vehicle and
notified his comrades of the experience, receiving radio instruction
that
reinforcements were being set out. In the darkness, he heard the
cellphone
ring, and that is how he found it in the darkness: his wife was
trying to
find him and his fellows. He told her briefly about what had happened
and
sat down to wait for the expected assistance. Patrolman Barrios from
Achiras
was trying to keep him calm over the raido, while Sgt. Medina, who
was the
first to arrive on the scene, and Sgt. Cordoba were among the
subofficers
who reached the area to lend aid to their comrade in distress.

Meanwhile, other police elements radioed the incident to their
superiors at
Regional Unit 9 at Rio Cuarto. After learning the details, these
superiors
issued specific directions. In this regard we add that today, Monday
noon,
the senior officers of said police unit reported to Chajn to order a
medical
exam for Sgt. Arias and a subsequent re-creation of the events, for
which
they returned to the scene.

There was news coverage from Rio Cuarto Channel 13, LV-16 Radio Rio
Cuarto
and numerous FM stations of this city interviewd members of the C.O.R
to
learn further aspects of this spectacular incident.

You must be logged in to see this link.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wouln't it be cool if you lived on a floating city? If you didn't like the weather that day.....just go someplace else...

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  08:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is another one:

---------------------------------------------------

UFOs, Aliens and Secrets
Former Government Employees Say Itís Time to Reveal Evidence

May 9 ó They're out there ó and the government knows.

That's according to a group of about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward today to say they had witnessed evidence of aliens and unidentified flying objects and called for congressional hearings about such sightings. "These testimonies establish once and for all that we are not alone," said Steven Greer, director of the Disclosure Project, a nonprofit research organization dedicated to disclosing alleged alien sightings. Greer, who organized the program at the National Press Club in Washington, argued that the United States and other governments have known about UFOs for at least 50 years and have been keeping the information secret. Greer said there were some 400 witnesses who claim to have firsthand experience with UFO sightings or alien evidence, and are willing to testify before Congress. Among them is Daniel Sheehan, a well-known Washington lawyer who today acted as counsel for members of Greer's group. Sheehan told reporters that during the Carter administration he found out about government-held UFO information that then-CIA Director George Bush, father of the current president, would not release. Sheehan said he was then led into the National Archives where he was shown photographs of captured UFOs, complete with what appeared to be alien writing symbols, but he was only allowed to take notes on a yellow legal pad. He traced the photos onto the cardboard back of his pad, he said. Military Denies UFOs The U.S. government repeatedly has denied having any evidence of alien species, though it investigated the possibility for decades. The Air Force was responsible for investigating alleged sightings for the military. From 1947 to 1969, the service's Project Blue Book at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, investigated 12,618 reported sightings. It said it found explanations for all but 701, such as swamp gas, airplane lights, weather balloons and other natural phenomena. Sightings for which explanations couldn't be determined were categorized as sketchy reports that couldn't be pinned down. In 1997, the Air Force announced it was formally closing its nearly 50-year investigation into the alleged alien sighting at Roswell, N.M. It denied that there was evidence of a UFO at Roswell and that the military covered it up. "Information obtained through exhaustive records searches and interviews indicated the material recovered near Roswell was consistent with a balloon device of the type used in a then-classified project," said a Pentagon statement. "No records indicated, or even hinted at, the recovery of 'alien' bodies or extraterrestrial materials." Alien Energy? In another statement today, Donna Hare, a former NASA contract employee, said that Apollo astronauts saw an alien craft when they landed on the moon, but were told not to reveal it. Hare's source was a man who had been quarantined with the astronauts. Former Air Force Maj. George Filer III told reporters that when he was at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, an alien craft came down, and an alien got out and was shot by a military policeman. "Our security police went out there and found him at the end of the runway dead, Filer said. "They asked me to brief the general staff," he said, but was later told not to.He said he would tell the story in front of Congress. Greer said extraterrestrials could provide a new, plentiful source of energy that would provide the world's energy needs. Information from alien encounters, said Greer, could also have significant impact on the global environment and the quest for world peace.

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  11:15:34 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We've been hearing stories like these for 50 years or more. How many by now? 100,000? 200,000? How many photos? How many weird sightings in the sky (non-contact stories)?

Fot those of us who are willing to have an open mind,(and who have not been fortunate -or unfortunate - enough to have personal contact) the sheer volume of such reports leads one to, at the very least, suspect that many of them are true.

Most of us on this Forum are in that category. Beyond that, from my personal perspective, I've crunched figures, done calculations and extrapolations, studied Biology, Physics, History, Religion and Mythology, and come to the unshakeable conclusion that, on the basis of mathematical probability alone, the odds that there are other intelligent species in this Galaxy, and that they are aware of this Earth, are overwhelming. Add that to the vast volume of contact stories and I have no hesitation in believing that, indeed, we are being visited by Alien Races on a fairly constant basis.

But what I want to comment on here is the ATTITUDE that comes through these stories.

In particular, the story Elrick mentioned about "alien energy". In that story the fellow was of the opinion that the significance of these contacts is that we'll GET something. We'll improve what we've already got. A better way to power our cars and our refrigerators and our DVD players.

This is a very Human outlook, sad to say (in that it is held by many Humans). The Philosophic and Moral implications of the existence of Alien Intelligence are, at best, given lip service, or entirely ignored.
There is little or no attempt to address what revelations such encounters might imply for the MEANING of our existence.

Indeed, I suspect that for many, many, people, if the fact of Alien contact does not carry with it some sort of material gain for them personally, it has the same value to them as the latest WWF program, or perhaps the movie "MIB II". Just a passing entertainment, no more than that.

At root, most people DON'T CARE.

I think that is a basic attitude not only for the public at large, but for personnel in the Government as well. "What's in it for me?"

If this is the case, it would help explain why, if the Government is aware of these things being true, they haven't reacted more positively and openly. They just don't understand what these things may MEAN. They lack the ability to grasp the overall perspective of evolving life in this Galaxy.

This, in turn, may explain why any Visitors don't announce themselves more openly. They are fully aware of the mental limitations of the Human Race, and have no desire to get involved with us more than they have.

What if there was an Alien species that could be our Friends? What if all they brought with them was Philosophic Wisdom and understanding of the significance of existence, but they had not one darn material thing to offer us? Would contact be worthwhile? Do we have the time in our oh so busy and important lives to give them the time of day?

Edited by - Hadrianus on 08/13/2002 11:15:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  11:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hadrianus wrote:

"What if there was an Alien species that could be our Friends? What if all they brought with them was Philosophic Wisdom and understanding of the significance of existence, but they had not one darn material thing to offer us? Would contact be worthwhile? Do we have the time in our oh so busy and important lives to give them the time of day?"

Oh yes, I think many would find value in this. Also all those who seek some kind of spiritual guidance or salvation might run to this kind of opertunity. Now of course I have to agree that, the military mindset and the material types might only seek to better themselves with advanced weapons and technology but I dont think this would be at the top of everyones list. I think most people who come here, often come because at least on some level they have wondered about life and things like whats out there, and why are we here, where did we come from, are we alone, etc....and I think it is this kind of person who will find the most value in contact with a race that doesn't offer any material gain. Just the confirmation that we indeed are not alone would be fantastic and one of the greatest announcements ever made. And then if we could communicate, who knows. But I do not think we are ready for this yet. I think too many would (perhaps out of fear and distrust, prejudism, personal gain, etc) be a threat to any alien that openly announced itself to the world, even in the most peaceful manner. You'ld likely even have those who were interested in cutting it open to see what made it tick, although it saddens me to think that some might be as barbaric as that yet today. So I think that it is in any peaceful races best interest to just keep there distance for now, unless they truly had a means to protect themselves....from us. Just my opinion.

Edited by - Elrick on 08/07/2002 11:50:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  4:08:13 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK. Fair enough.

May I ask you a question? (or several)

What, in your opinion, are the spiritual implications (or would be the spiritual implications) for Mankind if we were to discover, for a certainty, that there are intelligent Alien races in this Galaxy?

Would that affect your view of is there or is there not a God?

Would that affect your view (if you have one) of whether or not there is such a thing as Salvation, or how to achieve it?

Would that, in any way, hold implications for you about what is the meaning of this short life we live here?

These are hard questions, yes. But I think people should ask them, both of themselves and of others.

What do you say?

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2002 :  7:49:40 PM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Hadrianus & Elrick!

Hey, Had--I tried to reply to your e-mail, but I couldn't send my reply. I kept getting "Error" messages whenever I tried. Bummer!

Anyway, I wanted to reply to your questions, if I may, since they are very good and honest questions and I agree that they need to be addressed.

1.) What, in your opinion, are the spiritual implications (or would be the spiritual implications) for Mankind if we were to discover, for a certainty, that there are intelligent Alien races in this Galaxy?

I think such a revelation might truly unsettle many religious people, who think that there is no life outside our own world. The knowledge of extraterrestrial life might be viewed as a threat to the veracity of their beliefs--and quite possibly, such ET life would be deemed "demonic" and thus considered evil. However, there are some religions/spiritual philosophies that might embrace such a revelation and see it as a good thing for mankind. Still, I do believe that a certain amount of unrest would come of it.

2. Would that affect your view of is there or is there not a God?

No, it wouldn't really. Because my view of God is that, if he exists (and I think there MUST be some spiritual truth here, although I won't quibble about just what God may or may not be), he must be able to create more than just one planetful of living beings--however he (and I use the all-inclusive "he") chooses to bring such creation into being.

3. Would that affect your view (if you have one) of whether or not there is such a thing as Salvation, or how to achieve it?

No, again. But I do think it would radically challenge the beliefs of certain religions, thus causing some degree of chaos.

4. Would that, in any way, hold implications for you about what is the meaning of this short life we live here?

For me, it would open up the possibility of expanding my understanding of life, and I find that fascinating. I would welcome a good philosophical chat with an ET.

Bear in mind that I am answering these from the standpoint that I have not met any aliens. This may not be true if the abduction experiences I have had are real experiences and not the result of a) an overactive imagination, b) some covert government mind experiments, or c) indigestion.

Thanks for the intersting posts & replies here, fellas!

A stellar day to you both!
Calperia

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  01:35:14 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with you Calperia. There are some religions (and let's not be shy here) such as Christianity which have based their entire dogma on the assumption that we are alone. A demonstration that there are other intelligent races who evolved on other Planets going around other stars would play hob with many of their most cherished proposals.

And I also think you are right that the way some people would deal with such a dilemma is to "demonize" the extraterrestrials. Christian dogma in it's more radical form would not let such beings claim that they were Divine creations, so, ergo, they must be the spawn of Satan.

Given that the Government of the United States of late has shown extremely disturbing tendancies toward abandoning the separation of Church and State and adopting right-wing fundamentalist Christianity as a de facto State Religion, I have an upsetting mental picture of some crackpot televangelist or other, the day after contact is officially acknowledged, standing on the steps of the White House, a beaming President by his side, and denouncing the Aliens with all the furious lunatic mental energy he can muster.

Unemotional sanity and objective reason have never been a strong suit for the Human race anyway.

Go to Top of Page

calperia
Galactic Member

USA
1571 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  06:59:14 AM  Show Profile Send calperia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings again, Hadrianus!

You make some valid points, as ususal. I too agree that there would be trouble from the more vocal & radical elements of Christianity, but I didn't want to cast the whole group into the same light, as I know there are some within the ranks of believers who do not feel that way and are much more open-minded and far less "Pharasaical" in their understanding and practices. Of course, you don't hear often of them becasue they do not shove their beliefs down other's throats, not do they spew "fire & brimstone" at those who do not chose to believe as they do. I have some friends who fit into this category. Some have even had abduction experiences, but, naturally, they cannot speak of this in a "church setting," for fear that they might be subjected to "exorcisms" and the like.

But, as I stated earlier, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the more aggressive factions of not only Chirstianity but other religions as well--fear of the unknown, demonization of the different, desire to hold preeminence in the universe through believing that "we are the supreme creation," etc. Will man never learn?

Thanks, Hadrianus, for the input! I enjoy your insights.

Have a great day!
Calperia

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  09:59:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Calperia! Glad to have you back. I dont know if I could fairly evaluate what impact this would have on mine and others lives but I think it would be profound with or without material/technological gain. As I've always said, just varifying that we are not alone out here in the universe would be incredible. From there it really depends on what sort of messages and information they brought. For instance, if they had knowledge of mans true history and perhaps had interacted with earth for a very long time, then perhaps they could even provide answers to some of mans greatest historical mysteries. I agree that some religious fractions would literally freak out when this day comes, because it basically challenges fundamental beliefs that their whole religious concepts are based on. The concept among christian believers that aliens might exist but are demons and the spawn of satan, is an all too popular one in my opinion. It's also the most rediculous thing I've ever heard but to each his own I guess.

But just yesterday I was watching a documentary my mother bought for me called UFOs- the hidden truth....and its actually pretty good. It starts off talking about stuff like Christopher Columbus' documented sighting of a UFO that went into the water and then came near under his ship, just 4 hours prior to discovering land. It even talks abut Alexander the Greats encounters with strange UFOs that seemed to almost intagonize his men, as if trying to scare them off or something. Then the second half of the tape focuses on the christian outlook, that they are demons disguised as visitors from the stars. It compares demon possession to spiritual and alien channeling and goes on to talk about how aliens are fallen angels of god, here for some grand deception. I was unconvinced by this section of the tape and it just forced me to concider that maybe they had it backwards....maybe in the past, actual channeling and contact with aliens, and even abduction did occur but were thought to be the work of demons and the devil. After all, I have often suspected that perhaps many of our ideas about gods and devils have been inspired by such visitations that were not understood for what they truly were. Just some thoughts.....

Edited by - Elrick on 08/08/2002 10:08:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  10:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The following message just came over the ufonewswire....anybody know anything about it?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

A italian newspaper write about UFOs over Washington D.C. on July 26, 2002.
Someone knows anything about this news?
Thanks

So far, the following is the only similar mention I've heard of reguarding something like this:

WASHINGTON DC PILOT REPORTS UFO

Luce Blessings writes, I heard a story from a morning show music host about his brother in law (an airline pilot of a large airline) reporting the sighting of a UFO being chased by some military planes over Washington, DC on July 30, 2002. Nothing was reported on the news.

Edited by - Elrick on 08/08/2002 10:25:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  10:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Recent news from Filer's Files:

-------------------------------------------------------

ENGLAND CLUSTER OF OVAL UFO'S BY CROP CIRCLES

AVEBURY -- On July 27, 2002, after exploring two crop circles in the field near Avebury at about 6 PM, the witnesses took several photos of the Trusloe Prehistoric Standing Stones. Later they noticed on the photographs, that there were many oval shaped UFO's in the distance. Most of the objects seem to have a slight aura and one of them has a Saturn or flat hat shape. They did not see the UFO's at the time.

UKRAINE UFO WAS VIDEOTAPED NEAR AIR SHOW CRASH

SKNILOV AERODROME -- Stunning video was shown on Ukrainian ICTV and Russian television showing an unidentified object skimmed a Ukrainian fighter jet moments before it crashed into a crowd of aviation enthusiasts killing 84 people on July 27, 2002. This is the most tragic air crash in the world history during an air shows. The crashing Su-27 fighter killed 27 children, and wounded 199. The video clearly shows a UFO that is mentioned by the TV commentator, that passes near the descending Su-27 fighter that killed so many. The UFO is a clearly visible long white cylinder, or cigar shaped, that quickly flew directly behind the Su-27 for 1.5 seconds. The stunning discovery was made due to the detailed analysis of the tape by the investigation commission and speculation is circulating it could have been a factor in the crash. General Evgeniy Marchuk, Head of the state commission on investigation, analysis of the flight recorder indicated that all systems of the aircraft, including engines, were functioning normally, and Colonel Vladimir Toponar and pilot-inspector, colonel Uriy Egorov safely ejected out of the aircraft. Some other experts conclude that human factor -- bravado of the pilots and insufficient organization by the flight directors of this air show -- caused the tragedy. Several high ranking officers have been arrested. The hypothesis that the UFO could (accidentally) have influenced the aircraft's systems or pilots, is not totally excluded? Thanks to Anton Anfalov, Research Specialist for MUFON.

Editor's Note: This case could become the most important proof for UFOs in modern history. Powerful men must defend themselves using a UFO as the cause of the accident.

-------------------------------------------------------

Truly tragic........

Edited by - Elrick on 08/08/2002 10:30:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2002 :  1:52:10 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elrick: in reference to you mentioning that if Aliens ever choose to openly contact the Human race, they might bring with them information concerning our History:

You know, I believe, my opinion that Aliens have been watching this planet for a very long time. I believe for at least a billion years. They have been doing this because they long ago (or perhaps their predecessor race) identified the Earth as a place where evolution of intelligence would probably occur. They have also, in my opinion, taken many steps to influence that evolution. We even have physical evidence for some of this influence, but our science of Anthropology refuses to consider the significance of any such information as being too "out there".

If one or more of the Alien races currently studying this planet ever chose to directly interact with us as a whole, rather than on the sly, I believe that, very definitely yes, they would have in their possession evidence of Human history.

But it probably would not be the sort of thing we think of as History.

To us Humans, History consists of the detailed doings of individuals, nations, and populations, over no more than the last 10,000 years or so.

To an Alien race which, presumably, has possessed the ability for interstellar travel for thousands, tens of thousands, or millions of years, 10,000 years must appear to be a drop in the bucket.

If any Alien race has been influencing our evolution for the last billion years, their perspective on time might be a little different than ours.

The History they would bring could show us the drift of the continents. It could show us the pattern of meteor bombardment that the Earth periodically experiences. It could show us the broad pattern of the rise and decline not just of species, but of families and whole phylae of animals and plants. It could show us how and when specific attempts were made to divert life's path on this planet into this or that course. It could show us the exact path evolution took when our Pongid ancestors came down from the trees.

All that they could surely demonstrate.

But what I believe they might not know are the details that are so important to us. They wouldn't know them, because they did not perceive them as important.

Details like how the Pyramids were built, or when, or by whom. When did the Exodus occur? When was Jesus born? What did he really look like? When did men first enter North America? Who were the inhabitants of Easter Island? Was there really an Atlantis?

These details fascinate us. This is just like a family that is fascinated with it's family tree. Who is related to whom. When were they born? When did they die? But to anyone not a part of that family, such information is likely to be excessively boring and without any significance.

I think any Alien race would regard our preoccupation with the minutiae of our Wars, or the scandalous details of the sex lives of our famous historical figures, in the same way.

Actually, if and when there is such contact (and I fear there will never be. They are just waiting for us to go extinct, and it will happen any time now) I would be far more interested in learning the structure of the Galaxy, both physically, and in the way it's races interact with each other. When did the first intelligent race in this Galaxy evolve? Where? How did they fare? What is the History of interspecies contact in this Galaxy? Has any race in this Galaxy ever communicated with a race in some other Galaxy? If so, is the course of history in this Galaxy similar? What do other races know of the Universe as a whole? Are there other Universes? What existed before the Big Bang? Was there an existence at all?

I think that an advanced Alien race would be likely to have information on many or all of these subjects.

Maybe they would have a way of warping time or light or space to allow direct viewing of past events. Then we could check out the piddling details of Human History to our own satisfaction.

But if we were able to do that, I fear a lot of people might be disappointed with what we would find...

Edited by - Hadrianus on 08/08/2002 1:56:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  07:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another odd piece....

----------------------------------------------------------

At least seven dead in reported UFO attacks in India

Indian villagers claim they are being attacked by flying spheres which emit red and blue lights.

At least seven people have died in the last week of unexplained injuries in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

Many others have suffered scratches and surface wounds which they say happened while they slept.

Raghuraj Pal, whose neighbour Ramji Pal died recently in Shanwa, said: "A mysterious flying object attacked him in the night. His stomach was ripped open. He died two days later."

Doctors say such stories are nothing but mass hysteria while police say insects might be responsible.

"More often than not the victims have unconsciously inflicted the symptoms themselves," said Narrotam Lal, a doctor at King George's Medical College in Lucknow.

"It is a nine centimetre long winged insect that leaves rashes and superficial wounds," Supt Kavindra Singh told the Press Trust of India.

But villagers are unconvinced. In the worst-hit Mirzapur district, people have stopped sleeping outdoors despite the sweltering heat and frequent power outages.

Villagers have formed protection squads that patrol Shanwa, beating drums and shouting slogans such as, "Everyone alert. Attackers beware."

"I can't sleep because of pain," said Kalawati, 53, who says she was attacked last week. "It was like a big soccer ball with sparkling lights."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  08:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are UFOs becoming more aggressive? Are the aliens finally standing their ground against our forces (UFOs typically fly away or play around with air force pilots when they are sent to investigate radar contacts)? Or is this all just rubbish? You decide.......

----------------------------------------------------

Dunno what you make of this but thought it was interested post back with any
views or news of the ship being found?

Jerry Pippin Release: You must be logged in to see this link.
Could there be something to this??? Have you read the book "Incident
at Fort Benning?" and the Alien fight with our troops that happened there? If
you haven't I suggest you do...seems like things just may be coming to a head...

Just Reported-07/08/01-HUNDREDS WATCH UFO DOGFIGHT OVER
RUSSIAN AIRBASE! By VICKIE YORK Serov, Russia -

Hundreds of awestruck eyewitnesses reportedly watched in shock and disbelief as at least 36
UFOs waged a spectacular dogfight above a Russian air base! The incredible aerial battle, which took place at an altitude of about 5,200 feet, was seen by witnesses not prone to hysteria or
exaggeration, including members of the Russian air force, military
intelligence officers and two visiting foreign journalists, from
Poland and Latvia. "For approximately 12 minutes, the sky was ablaze
with death rays fired from the battling starships," says Polish news
reporter Igor Wroclawski, who was there to cover an air show scheduled
for the next day. "Several of the craft that were hit appeared to be
damaged by the rays and one of them caught fire and crashed into the
mountains." The dogfight erupted at 2:05 a.m. on May 11 at an air base
near Serov, at the foothills of the Ural Mountains, according to
Wroclawski. Radar first detected two groups of massive objects
entering Russian air space, one from the northeast, the other from the
west, like giant schools of fish. "The base was put on full alert,"
says the correspondent, who first told his story on Polish radio.
"When I went outside in my pajamas, some of the soldiers were standing
there, pointing up in the sky," says Wroclawski. "I looked up and I
could see dozens of saucer-shaped objects circling overhead." The
unidentified vessels appeared to be about 90 feet in diameter, he
said. Within minutes of the initial radar sightings, the two sets of
flying discs opened fire "The weapons were as deafening as thunder and
they lit up the entire night sky," says Wroclawski. "It was terrifying
to watch." After 12 minutes, one fleet of UFOs took off to the south,
with the other group in hot pursuit. Wroclawski claims he snapped a
photo of the air duel, but it was seized by intelligence officers. The
Russian government emphatically denies the report, claiming there have
been no recent sightings of UFOs at any Russian installations. But
U.S. intelligence sources aren't buying it. "If a UFO really did crash
in the Ural Mountains, you can bet the Russians are going to keep it
secret until they have a chance to salvage any alien technology they
can," a CIA source observed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  11:13:58 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a little confused. From what I've heard in the past, UFO encounters were usually peaceful (although I have heard rumors that a few alien encounters, especially in Brazil, later resulted in the Human contactees dying in some mysterious way). The 'hostile Alien' Hollywood scenario has not been at all common in the actual reports of encounters.

Does anyone know of older reports in which the Human was directly killed by Aliens?
Perhaps you are right, Elrick, and this is a new, unpleasant, wrinkle in the equation.

And what is this about UFO's fighting UFO's with death rays? Is this a joke? How come all this stuff happens over Russia or Brazil or some third world country? It sounds like a 1950's Hollywood movie. Were there any followups to this report?

If it's a true report it would probably be the most important UFO sighting ever. Assuming it's not Humans in some of those 'saucers', it would mean that either the Aliens are fighting amongst themselves, or that two Alien species are using deadly force against each other. Such a situation would have dire consequences, to say the least, for the Human race.

But the whole thing seems so out of context with previous reports. I think that people should be more than a little suspicious. It sounds like someone's idea of a practical joke.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  12:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could be right. This could be totally false. But I guess that is why I made this topic....for random junk I get constantly. That way anybody who might want to check into one of these can if they want. I just post what I get and often there are no follow-up stories, which is unfortunate. If the above is true at all, this would seem to be a new developement but I haven't heard anything further yet that would make me think this is definately for real. Just sharing, as usual.....If its not true, no harm done....if it is - better yet.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2