Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 Gaming Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  11:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is for all those gamers out there. Elrick,Me....IDk who else...I think I may go around and try to find that beta thing El was talking about. Here is my Gaming youtube Channel:

You must be logged in to see this link.

I recently bought The Games Jak 3 and Jak X online. I have played Jak 3 before. I got rid of it,then was..."Inspired" to get it back. Jak X,never played before in my life. Well,here,talk about anything gaming related. Video games,New Consoles...Controllers.

So yea. Here...We...GO!

Stand up for What's Right,Even if your Standing alone.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  1:10:33 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Playing WoW atm...
School soon D:
I'm going to try to do my best at school so I finish secondary school without any problems so I can get started working when I'm around 18-19 years old..

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis

Edited by - Daan on 08/30/2009 3:09:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  1:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just quit Warhammer Online to go to Champions online. Warhammer was fun but Ive been playing it for about a year now and need something fresh and new. I can only afford to play one game at a time, lol. Champions Online is awesome if you like superheroes and MMOs. Sorry abducto, the beta testing for it ended last thursday. The game is released on Sept 1 (this tuesday) and I think it will be on PC and Xbox 360. Check it out if you get a chance.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  1:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

I just quit Warhammer Online to go to Champions online. Warhammer was fun but Ive been playing it for about a year now and need something fresh and new. I can only afford to play one game at a time, lol. Champions Online is awesome if you like superheroes and MMOs. Sorry abducto, the beta testing for it ended last thursday. The game is released on Sept 1 (this tuesday) and I think it will be on PC and Xbox 360. Check it out if you get a chance.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Anyone play halo?? I cant wait for ODST

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  09:53:49 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halo seems so boring to me <.<

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  11:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I played the first Halo and only watched briefly the second. I knew a lot of people that loved Halo though. I just never got into it too much myself.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  3:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crazy people, Halo is Gods vagina!!

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:01:03 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
rofl. WoW is the ****, man. I also enjoy playing Day of Defeat Source from time to time..

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daan Tant

rofl. WoW is the ****, man. I also enjoy playing Day of Defeat Source from time to time..

haha, iv been told not to play WoW, cos it will just take over my life. Much like Oblivion, i could play that for like 12 hours straight, so i had to get rid of it,lol

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:43:59 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ye man, I've played my share of Oblivion ;) I have it on PC and PS3...
And ye, you never quit WoW..

Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  4:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. I have a different gaming experience than anybody. I like games like Jak 3,Jak X,Red Faction,Ghost Recon and Splinter cell. Some hero games,like The Incredible Hulk and Spiderman 3.
I hate halo and WoW is just boring.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  5:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Abductodude

Wow. I have a different gaming experience than anybody. I like games like Jak 3,Jak X,Red Faction,Ghost Recon and Splinter cell. Some hero games,like The Incredible Hulk and Spiderman 3.
I hate halo and WoW is just boring.

Playing halo by itself is pretty boring, but online is epic!!

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm big on MMO's and RPGs and some RTS games. Some of my all time favorites:

Guild Wars
Final Fantasy VII
Heroes of Might & Magic series (heroes V is very nice)
The Elder's Scroll series
Age of Empires series (and Age of Mythologies)
Etherlords
Star Wars - K.O.T.O.R.
Mechwarrior series

There are tons more but these are the ones that come to mind at present. Champions online is fast becoming a new favorite as well.

Edited by - Elrick on 08/31/2009 9:54:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  10:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooo, Age of Empires was good. I didn't like Empire Earth, although I didn't really give it a chance.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  10:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrick

I'm big on MMO's and RPGs and some RTS games. Some of my all time favorites:

Guild Wars
Final Fantasy VII
Heroes of Might & Magic series (heroes V is very nice)
The Elder's Scroll series
Age of Empires series (and Age of Mythologies)
Etherlords
Star Wars - K.O.T.O.R.
Mechwarrior series

There are tons more but these are the ones that come to mind at present. Champions online is fast becoming a new favorite as well.

Wow, thanks for reminding me, how the hell did i forget about KOTOR? they were probably two of the best games i ever played.

And final fantasy as well, altough i only ever played 7 and 8

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  11:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone else a fan of Dynasty Warriors?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2