Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Global Warming Meltdown
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  8:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just go to You must be logged in to see this link. and read all the headlines.
Global warming is being found to be one big fraud and someone is
going to have to answer for this.

Al Gore comes to mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The people spreading fake data about global warming have been
caught lying. See how.

Infowars.com: Climate-Gate Pt 1 & 2 ***EMERGENCY VIRAL TRANSMISSION***
1: You must be logged in to see this link.
2: You must be logged in to see this link.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!

Edited by - HumanAlien on 11/23/2009 10:03:01 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  10:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is so amazing H/A. I cannot thank you enough for posting this. This is great. Spread this to one and all. It's very instrumental in preventing some of the future control mechanisms from gaining a foothold. Spread, spread, spread. As they said, this needs to go viral! Go hackers!!! Woot!! I'm adding it to the website as soon as I am done here. Oh by the way, spread the free the herd link if you get a chance. Much appreciated.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 11/24/2009 11:46:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  11:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sunday, alex did an 8 part video show about how the hackers stole
the emials from that university and at the end of it, him and his
crew celebrated by cracking open some champagne and praising the
hackers for their great work. He was as giddy as a kid with a new
toy because this dealt such a death blow to the global warming fraud
and the NWO.

Al Gore is getting so scared now that he said something about acting
crazy so that he would have an excuse for creating this fraud. I
don't think this will work though.

Something like this happened a few years ago, where the downing
street memos were hacked. In these memos between bush and blare,
they were discussing about having planes being shot down as a way
to create fear in the public and blaming it on terrorist. Another
false flag operation. Nothing ever became of these memos so alex
is having his doubts that this will go very far either since main
stream media covers up everything the american and british
governments do.

All i can say is "Hackers Unite" and hack everything you can from
the american and british governments and then publish your findings
every where you can.

Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  3:27:42 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why did they do this? Just to make us more afraid of what might happen so they could take total control?

Or was it just so they could tax us on it?

Both, I guess.

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis

Edited by - Daan on 11/24/2009 3:28:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why do 90% of scientists believe that Global warming exists then? Pressure from governments?

I don't know, but tbh i'd listen to a scientist before i'd listen to some half arsed conspiracy theory.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:14:22 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"half arsed conspiracy theory"

What is wrong with seeking explanations for the unknown in modern day topics? Why should we put trust in those that are just like us, prone to external influence?

I do not see what is wrong with this theory, did we ever get any concrete evidence from global warming besides some extra ordinary weather changes and some videos. When I was watching "An Inconvenient Truth" I did not see a man showing the ignorant what global warning could do, I saw a power hungry politician searching for ways to get more attention. He was probably paid very nicely to do it as well.

If you call this theory "half arsed", you sir, are the one who is hard arsed.

"Don't challenge the world to change. Challenge yourself to change the world." - Brandon Dennis

Edited by - Daan on 11/24/2009 4:18:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daan Tant

"half arsed conspiracy theory"

What is wrong with seeking explanations for the unknown in modern day topics? Why should we put trust in those that are just like us, prone to external influence?

I do not see what is wrong with this theory, did we ever get any concrete evidence from global warming besides some extra ordinary weather changes and some videos. When I was watching "An Inconvenient Truth" I did not see a man showing the ignorant what global warning could do, I saw a power hungry politician searching for ways to get more attention. He was probably paid very nicely to do it as well.

If you call this theory "half arsed", you sir, are the one who is hard arsed.

Lol, come on man, its a dude just talking to you, and your gonna believe that some "hackers" broke into a university website and found out that Global warming is fake? Come on man!

No, i'm gonna go with the hundereds of scientists, the smartest people on the planet, the geologists, the climatologists, every other ologist, every anti-global warming organisation and the thousands of films books and magazines that have been published about it. I mean seriously this place is turning into a cult, not everything is a conspiracy theory. And YET again i'm insulted for having a conflicting opinion, it's getting tiresome.

Plus, look at the advances in green tachnology that have come about because of Global warming, with dwindling oil reserves this is the way of the future!!

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:38:46 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whatever, I'm just going to delete what I just wrote in this post and write this instead.

There's no point in having this discussion.

Edited by - Daan on 11/24/2009 4:42:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:48:30 PM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rob does have a good point, regardless of whether globabl warming is a hoax or not, it has yielded several important green technologies which have helped improve our emissions.

Hoax or not, I think that's worth it.

Obviam Machina
-------------------------
"It's not just idle fact, it's cold hard speculation"
---------------------------------------------------------
"And all, but Lust, is turned to dust
In Humanity's machine."
-Oscar Wilde, The ballad of Reading Gaol.

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." - Che Guevara.
"As long as I breathe I hope. As long as I breathe I shall fight for the future." -Leon Trotsky
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  4:51:29 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's no doubt about that, it has yielded a lot of improvements and many scientists are researching and designing new technologies every day. But it's not like we did not know this already...

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  6:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daan, chill out. Rob has a point. He's chosen to stick with his logic instead of easily conforming to a new media piece without any evidence. Bravo, Rob. Rob keeps getting attacked for speaking his mind. On the other hand, he starts it a lot too.

Now, about this global warming business.

1. Alex Jones said that temperature changes and then carbon dioxide rises, while treating Al Gore like a madman for thinking carbon dioxide rises first and then temperature changes. Realistically, both cases could happen. Temperature and carbon dioxide are interchangeable like the chicken and the egg. Either one could cause the other. So both of these guys are right on that one, therefore, neither of them should be insulting the other.

2. I can't find these emails anywhere. Apparently, they were uploaded to a Russian server but quickly removed. I read that before the server was taken down, a fraction of the thousands of emails were uploaded to blogs and websites across the Net, but like I said, I can't find them. If I do, I'll comment further.

3. Emails can easily be faked.

4. Apparently there's some big convention about global warming in Copenhagen next month that decides whether the Kyoto Protocol runs out in 2012 or whether it will be renewed. This whole event could obviously fit into a political cat-and-mouse game. So don't fall for it.

5. You must be logged in to see this link.

6. You must be logged in to see this link.

But I'm sure all of you already did your own research into this, right?

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  6:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I'm saying is that I'm not gonna trust a random man on youtube on a whim. People have have spent there lives studying climate change and if one of them said to me that it was all fake then i'd be scared. I don't know but it just seems to me that the second you hear "conspiracy" your all over it. Just sit back, relax, and im sure well get to the bottom of it. As we do boast some of the brightest minds on the planet in this very forum.lol

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  9:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not to butt in here isn't the issue here whether it is manmade? Global warming occurs. Planets obviously heat up and cool down. But the scam here is that they want you to think that it is your fault and not that big bright thing in the sky. Imagine the $$$ this is going to bring in if people dont stop it. Not to mention the control factors that can be introduces through legislation/regulations. Rob's statement about 90% of scientist believe that global warming is real, may or may not be true. It is likely true. But I would argue that when you look you find that the majority who do not have connections to government or Big Corp, do not believe that this is man's fault. Are we forgetting about the petition that over 31,000 scientist signed proclaiming that global warming is not manmade? Or how about this issue of governments/corps recruiting scientists outside of relevant fields? It's much like Dr. Nancy pushing vaccines while her area of medical profession has nothing to do with vaccines, making her unqualified to be giving "professional" or "expert" advice on the subject.

Besides, taxes dont heal mother Earth. The Earth doesnt want your money...but somebody sure does. Want to help the Earth? Plant a tree, ride a bike instead of driving, clean up a park, feed a bird, however you choose to reconnect with nature. It's not so much that CO2 levels are high as it is that oxygen levels are low. This is indeed our fault for destroying the environment. As the plantlife is destroyed, the oxygen levels will only decrease. We broke the most basic of laws. We took more than we gave back.

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 11/24/2009 10:40:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  12:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elrick is right. If anything, oxygen levels are lower because of
all the loggers in the world, chopping down trees and not replanting
new ones. I'm not sure though. Doesn't plankton create oxygen too?

All this global warming crap is all about creating a new carbon tax
that everyone in the world will have to pay. You'll be taxed for
breathing, your animals breathing, farting, car emissions, factory
emissions and anything else that creates carbon dioxide.

Do you really relish the thought of having to pay taxes just to
breath? That is what this is all about. They don't give a damn about
this planet but they do want your money.

The taxes collected from this will go to the world government system.
Some nut has already been giving the job of world president and your
money will go to him.

As Elrick has already mentioned, these scientist that are claiming
global warming is man made, you will probably find that all of them
work either directly or indirectly with their governments. They are
nothing more than yes men to the governments.

If you like being a sheep and believing everything you are being
told is true then go on being a sheep. Just close your eyes and
pretend your in happy land and let the government control your life.

Many of you here are indeed very intelligent but that will do you no
good if you don't research this stuff. You can't just pass judgment
just from one video you saw. Get out there and find answers. Don't
believe everything your being told by the government because 99
percent of the time, they are lying to you.

Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  07:43:39 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brandon, I did not intend to criticise Rob his way of thinking, I was criticising the way he expresses his thoughts. Did you completely miss the point of my earlier post?

We recently planted a new tree in our backyard :D

Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  08:25:23 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, plankton does produce oxygen, as does a certain species of coral pollyp (I think I've spelt that right,lol)

Obviam Machina
-------------------------
"It's not just idle fact, it's cold hard speculation"
"And all, but Lust, is turned to dust
In Humanity's machine."
-Oscar Wilde, The ballad of Reading Gaol.

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." - Che Guevara.
"As long as I breathe I hope. As long as I breathe I shall fight for the future." -Leon Trotsky
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2