Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 What is Really going on in the Holy Land?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  1:32:59 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(PREFACE: For anyone who wants to read this string.

As the string exists now, it appears to be mostly a dialogue between me and myself. However, originally it was more than twice as long as it now it. DANGER, our unlamented ex-member, posted many and voluminous articles from various newsservers on- for the most part -this topic. Many times I responded to him. This may seem confusing now, since I appear to be responding to thin air - which in fact turned out to be a good description of DANGER. In any case, one day in a fit of pique he saw fit to delete all his posts, hence the rather uneven state of this string.)

Hi and, well, yes, I thought we might be able to talk a little bit about Israel and the Palestinians. I know that this is not UFO stuff, but we've expanded the Forum so much recently I think it might be an appropriate subject.

It looks like His Holiness, the President, is going to get the US into a war pretty soon, and maybe it might interest some of us to try and understand what the heck is really going on. I've ranted a lot about Bush on the "Bush thread", but I think if we get a little more specific about this particular subject it might clear up things for a few of us. Dubya and his boys have very studiously avoided connecting Iraq and Al Quaida and 9/11 to what is going on in Palestine right now, but that's only idiocy manifesting itself at the high levels of government. Every single Islamic country has come forward and stated, without equivocation, that all these issues are related. They have VERY clearly said that the 'problem' in Iraq and the stuff Bin Laden is doing cannot be resolved until the mess in Palestine is fixed. I don't see why Bush is having so much trouble understanding that little point. So let's talk about what we think is going on there and what might be done about it.

There is another thread on the Forum about the Holocaust, which I have rather stuffily refused to talk about because of the way it was presented. That's just me being a jerk, I guess. The Holocaust is a big subject, and should be talked about, but in context. I think that if it is treated as part of the entire Middle East scenario, and not as some historical footnote, not only will it make a whole lot more sense, but it will bring much of what is happening in the world today into focus. So I plan to work that subject, in context, into this thread too.

I'll start off by giving a very short outline of what I think about the whole situation. I hope you all will express your opinions also.

Palestine was in Islamic hands since the end of the Crusades around 700 years ago. The people who lived there thought/think of it as their homeland, which is not surprising.

As an example for this, I was born and raised in the US and I think of it as my home. I would fight and die to protect it (but I would have to understand that I was really protecting it, and not just fulfilling the hairbrained schemes of some shuckster in the White House). I believe that most Americans think of America as 'theirs'.

But remember, North America belonged to the Indians up until the 17th Century. Many parts of it were not taken over by Euro-American culture until the 19th Century. A very large chunk of the Western US (California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, parts of Colorado and Utah) belonged to Mexico until less than 200 years ago. Yet the Americans living in these areas today regard them as their 'homeland'.

So you see, it only takes a relatively short time for the conquerers to think of the land they have taken as being their own homeland.

The Palestinians have held Palestine for more than twice as long as the Euro-Americans have held America, so I think we should understand how they feel about their land. They regard it as their homeland, regardless of what the Jewish Holy Books say about God promising that land to the Jews.

As for the Jewish viewpoint (or rather, the Zionist viewpoint, because not all Jews are Zionists) it also is not too difficult to understand.

Anti-Semitism in Europe is nothing new. It's been going on for many centuries. In the 19th Century the Jews of Europe had had about enough of being robbed and raped and locked up and murdered. They figured they could take a hint. It was time to leave Europe. But where to go?

Enter a man named Theodor Herzl. He was a Hungarian Jew in the last half of the 19th Century. He thought up an organized movement called "Zionism" which had as it's object the emigration of all European Jews to some other part of the world (not necessarily Palestine) which they could then call their homeland, where they would set up a Jewish country.

Herzl made a nuisance of himself all over Europe, bugging various governments to help him with his scheme. It is not widely known, but the British government even offered him Uganda as a new Jewish homeland. (It is beyond my imagination to come up with what might have happened if he had accepted that offer).

But a lot of Jews were stuck on the Bible, of course, and pointed out that "God" had "given" them Palestine. So why not go back "home"? Herzl gave in to this logic, and began trying to organize emigration to the Holy Land. It is interesting to note that in his pitch for this he said that "this land is almost empty. It is not being used. We could make it into a garden".

Empty? There were nearly a million Arabs living there under the rule of the Turkish Empire. Where did the Zionists get off saying that the land was there for the taking?

Herzl died in 1904 before his scheme could be realized, but bit by bit European Jews were emigrating to Palestine.

At first they got along with the Arabs. They had to. They were greatly outnumbered. Also the Turks, although they were not Arabs, were Muslims too, and were not about to do anything to help the Jews. So the first Jews to return to Palestine bought their land fair and square and started setting up communities in areas where there were not a lot of Palestinians.

This was fine and good, although from the beginning some Arabs resented their new Jewish neighbors. The first Jews in Palestine, naturally, were gung-ho Zionists, and they were not shy about telling all the Arabs that the whole place would soon belong to the Jews again.

This upset not a few Arabs, and, understandibly, they were not too happy with the Jews coming in ever greater numbers.

The First World War destroyed the Turkish Empire, and Palestine wound up belonging to the British. The British had been talking to the Zionists for a long time, and knew what they wanted. The Zionist leaders got the British to promise that they would help the Jews to set up a new Homeland in Palestine.

This was the first major injustice. The English, in effect, promised to give away land that belonged to someone else, just to shut the Zionists up. Where did they get off doing that? Well (my apologies to our British members) the English have historically always acted fast and free with land they did not own. Parts of France, all of India, much of Africa, North America, and so forth. The English had no hesitation promising the Jews that they could have land that belonged to the Arabs.

This was the real beginning of the problem.

The English held Palestine from 1917 to 1948, and during most of that time (until right near the end) they favored the Jews, allowed them to enter freely, ignored the rights of the Arabs, and pretty much did their best to create the mess we see today.

This suited the Jews just fine. It really got the Arabs angry, but since they did not have articulate or rich representatives in London annoying the British Foreign Secretary with their incessant demands (which the Zionists did have) the Arabs got effectively ignored and stepped on.

Then came WWII and the Holocaust. Despite some excessively dumb posts that have appeared in this Forum, the Holocaust DID happen. It was an unimaginable crime, and it's details were so gruesome that they are difficult to contemplate at all.

Who was responsible for the Holocaust? Hitler, certainly, and insofar as he was supported by the German people, Germany as a whole. But Germany was not alone in it's guilt. The United States and England also were to blame. During the war they could have taken a number of steps that would have either reduced the numbers of people murdered, or perhaps stopped the whole process in it's tracks. But they did not.

Once the horrors of the Holocaust began to become public after the war, there was a scramble by the Western governments to distance themselves from what had happened, and to try and appear that they were helping the survivors.

One of these efforts by England was to open up Palestine for further Jewish immigration. The Arabs didn't like this, of course, but who cared?

However, as often in History, the Jews were their own worst enemies. They began to nag and nag the British, asking for higher immigration quotas and demanding that the English come through on their 'promise' for a Jewish homeland. They also began to simply take over in Palestine, defying the British authorities.

The British, predictably, reacted with a crackdown on immigration of Jews, and with an oppressive Police State atmosphere in Palestine.

But the British Empire had been bankrupted by the World War and was crumbling. The English were backing out of India before they were thrown out, and they decided to surrender Palestine to the UN also, because it was becoming a real headache.

So we got the UN plans of 1947-8 for the 'partition of Palestine' between the Jews and the Arabs.

Another injustice.

Palestine belonged to the Arabs. The Jews had deliberately launched what was, in effect, a low-key, long term invasion. The majority of Jews in Palestine in 1948 were very recent immigrants, and the bulk of these were illegal. Yet the UN was talking about giving half of Palestine to these invaders on the basis of 'well, they are already there and, gee, wasn't the Holocaust horrible?'

The Arabs failed to see the justice in turning their homeland over to the Jews, basically rewarding the Zionists for their illegal actions. Can you blame them?

I think that we should remember all this when we see the situation today. Israel comes on TV and says "We just want to live in Peace. Is that so unreasonable?" But what the Palestinians hear them saying is "Our invasion has been successful. We are in control of a large part of the land, and we want to stop fighting now so we can continue the consolidation of our conquests."

To the Palestinians, as a people, what happened was they woke up rather late to the fact they were being invaded. Once they realized this, they began to defend their land the best they could. This war has been continuous ever since, and is not over. The Palestinians refuse to surrender, and their ultimate goal is to drive the Jews out of the Palestinian homeland. They see a 'final peace' as a surrender, not as a 'reasonable compromise'. This is why there will never be peace in Palestine as long as the Jews insist on their "right" to maintain an independant government there. That is why getting rid of Yasser Arafat will solve nothing at all. That is why the rest of the Arab world regards Israel not only as a renegade state, but as a criminal enterprise which the Western Powers (England and the US) support.

Of course, it's not all as cut and dried as all that. The Jews living in Israel today were born there, and regard the land their fathers and grandfathers stole as theirs. They see Palestine as their homeland, just like Americans regard the land their ancestors stole as their homeland. This is the real problem. Where is the justice in a situation like this?

But, once again, once you understand the genesis of the problem, it makes Bush's position of backing Israel and insisting that the Palestinians surrender seem like a viewpoint out of la-la land. It also might help us Westerners to understand why people like Bin Laden are so angry against Israel and the US.

I'd like to discuss this. I'm certain that some of you disagree with this analysis. Any opinions?

Edited by - Hadrianus on 10/10/2002 5:53:21 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  4:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very well put. What I see here is that the jews have been given another chance, good for them. What I also see is another native people being pushed out, but you must see that this is bound to happen when you have world powers that have one thing in common, Survival. They arn't just making these decisions to screw someone over. In the long run all these decisions are made for the greater of a people or race. Say for instance the pilgrims that came here, they survived beacuse they were backstabbing littel punks.

Now i'll get back on topic.
When the jews first arrived in Palistine...it was a dirt hole there were next to No hospitals, houses, etc. so the developed the land and made it into and place suitable for the upbringing of their culture. All the while the local folk watched and waited. till now when they strike back threw gorilla like methods.

for the sake of an argument im about to get really stupid with this post. You know that president the one that made that thing about not letting people suffer or that we would make it our bussiness to insure the libertys of everyone. Thats what this all goes back to. The USA has to do something we cant just watch, due to some unwritten law we're forbidden to spectate and we have to make deciscions. They might not be the right ones but he'll what would be happening right now with no American influance. What would be happening in the world if no one said anythign or got into the bussiness of anyone else....I might be ranting about the wrong subject but atleast I want to find out whats going on

If you belive then what else do you need?
Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  4:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I say "WE" because i've always been an american and i figured i was part of the process just because thats what is drilled into your head at school. I dont mean WE I mean the American officals and "fat cats"

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  8:31:42 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Danger.

The process by which the Native peoples of North America were dispossessed of their lands was in many ways so close to what we now call "genocide" as nevermind.

But that is a subject maybe too close to home for most Americans.

You know, if there was any justice in the way Euro-Americans treated the remaining Indians, we'd all get on boats and sail back to Europe.

But that's not practical, is it?

The same might be said for the Jews now in Palestine. If pure justice was their intent, they would all leave. But again, that's not practical.

Maybe we should start another string on the European invasion of the Americas. You know, murdered Indian tribes, germ warfare (in New England they used to send the blankets that had been used by smallpox victims to the Indians as a 'present'), the wanton Spanish destruction of the Native civilizations of Mexico and Peru, things like that.

What is happening right now in Palestine is nothing new or original. It is basic Human behavior seen many times in History.

What is surprising about what the Israelis are doing is that their ancestors had the same thing happen to them, many times. You'd think the Israelis would know better...

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  12:10:03 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DANGER wrote: "I did read of those who traveled into the center of the Earth (another breed) and spoke of seeing "mountains" of certain gems, gold, silver, etc. It was explained that it was for the balance of the Earth."

DANGER: Maybe the mountains of gold at the center of the Earth are ballast so that the Earth won't capsize and sink.

I don't think that Human Beings had to be taught to act evilly. It comes natural. Blaming others for your own faults is an old Human trick, and it gets everyone exactly nowhere.

Back to topic: We hear these days from the Bush Administration a lot of talk about how Saddam has ignored the UN resolutions about weapons inspection, and that this is one of the bases for the proposed invasion of Iraq.

But we don't hear anything from Bush about how Israel has also been ordered out of the West Bank by the UN and has not complied.

Question: What justification does the Bush Administration have for demanding that UN resolutions with regard to Iraq be obeyed immediately, while it continues to support Israel which is also flaunting UN resolutions? If Bush was interested in justice, wouldn't he demand that the Israelis obey the UN too? If they continued to disobey, like they are doing, wouldn't he do something to compel them to obey? After all, he is talking about going to war, for chrissakes, with Iraq to make them obey the UN. The least he could do to Israel is to stop giving them free Tanks, guns and ammunition (3 billion dollars a year worth). Where is the justice behind this? Can anyone tell me?

Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  2:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dude the topic!

Okie, UN wepons expectors are not allowed in Iraq or Isreal, They arnt allowed in Isreal because Iraq wont let them in. So if you shoot your self in the leg to collect disabillity your still going to have to shoot your self in the leg. I think bush should just declare instanity and turn his presidencey over too the lizard people dangers talking about

Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  2:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danger: Not everyones an Alien and not everything important happens because of some unknown speiceis of lizard or because the worlds hallo and we dont know how to find uranus.

BUT yes Everthing does have a beginning

Edited by - Gerbil on 08/30/2002 2:45:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  01:39:36 AM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Turn the US government over to the Reptiloids. Hmmm. I like that. Couldn't be any worse than it already is.

But alas, I fear we are too late. The Reptiloids have been in charge for some time.

For instance I have it on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY that every second Tuesday in the Senate is "Democrat day". That means Bush's private bodyguard of mutant lizards kidnaps some unsuspecting Democrat at random and they toss the poor sucker from the visitor's gallery to the seething mass of Senators on the floor below. Then they tear him apart. Politics ain't pretty.

Just last week I was watching CNN-lite and they had a special on Bush's OTHER ranch at the center of the Earth. He raises man-eating plants, dinosaurs, and Rotarians there.

The special focussed on the recent meeting Bush held at this shadow ranch with Saddam, Eva Braun, the ghost of Art Linkletter and the Anti-Christ. They're all in cahoots with the Reptiloid Dictator, Rush Limbaugh. Together they plan to flood the planet with cheap Dolly Parton wigs, edible stop signs, Chinese felt pens and fake autographed pictures of Andy Kaufmann. It is expected that this ploy will drive the Human race into a frenzy of oregano-smoking and drooling sack-races. In the confusion, the reptiloids will steal all copies of the Declaration of Independence now in existence, and replace them with old back issues of TV Guide. No one is expected to notice.

Once these preparations have been completed, the Reptiloids will fake an invasion of the Earth by hordes of Godless Communist Frogs from the Frog Star. This will allow the stock market to stablize and millions of shares of deep-frozen giblets can be unloaded for a profit. The profit will go right back into the center of the Earth, of course, to help stabilize the Nielson ratings.

These revelations were purchased dearly, with several dozen kegs of Miller High Life, and therefore are undoubtedly true.

It was all on CNN, I swear.

Wait a minute! What the Hell are we TALKING about?

Edited by - Hadrianus on 08/31/2002 01:44:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  06:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Hadrianus....Thats funny...I like a good sense of humor. I have an honest question for you though, but I suspect that I already know your answer. This is off topic a little which I apologize for. But anyways, do you believe that there exist an evil reptilian race, as Danger does? Personally, I dont buy any of it simply because I have never seen or heard of anything concerning them from what I would consider a reliable source. In the 6 or so years thats we've had the site up, we've recieved literally thousands of emails about supposed strange encounters, sightings, abductions, etc.... And I can honestly say that we have never recieved any personal account relating to reptilians. The majority of alien stories relate to greys (which descriptions themselves can range from reptile-like to praying mantis-like in appearance, but in most cases are still referring to greys), blonds, light or energy beings, and unseen entities, etc... But I dont personally recall anything serious about an evil reptilian race. Perhaps there are aliens that we would refer to as reptilian but as you have similarly said before, if they wanted to take over or use us as some form of resource, it would have been done by now. You just dont give a race a chance to develope better technology if you wish to enslave them or whatever. A slave race would likely be kept ignorant and not allowed to develope free will. I do believe that we are more than just cattle to some higher(maybe higher is not such a good word) species. Personally, I think reptilians are made up, not real, fulfilling the role of the imaginary bad guys. What do you think? Am I just being naive? Be honest....Oh, and sorry for getting off topic. You guys were into the reptilian thing for a moment so I figured it would make for a good time to ask you seriously what you thought.

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."

Edited by - Elrick on 08/31/2002 06:59:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  10:10:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I figured you couldn't resist jumping in to defend your evil reptilian race theory D. As far as your bible "stories"....they are nice stories but as far as being of any factual material, that is still very questionable. You must keep in mind that even if there is some form of truth underlying some of these stories, that the bible is still told through the eyes of primative thinking man, and thus succeptible to his limited understandings of the world. Are we to take all such misunderstood events or writings of early civilizations as fact? Your first story from the bible about god and such comming to earth, the outer world being uninhabitable, so they had to go to the center, etc....What rubbish? Do you, an intelligent rational person, actually take this stuff literally?! Are we talking about spiritual beings here, because these are sounding an awful lot like physical beings of a material nature, certianly not gods or even godlike beings. I don't know, it just all seems very full of holes that dont have any foundation in reality. I dont have the time to sit and point out all the problems with your story and the bible but let me just say that I am surprised by your interpretation of it....and when you think about it, thats what its all about isn't it? The bible stories, are open to interpretation.....Are we to take them literally? Do you actually believe that jesus is coming back some day to save all of the worthy? Nice story, but the only ones who can or will save us, is ourselves.....how do we save ourselves, from ourselves?

Hadrianus, I'ld be interested in hearing your input into all of this. If and when you have time.

"We are not merely human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather spiritual beings having a human experience."
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  10:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont need a bunch a links. I've seen this information before. We even have some of it on our site in the alien agendas-be afraid section...but we do not support any of it directly. (Just take a look at your first link...I can't believe you read this stuff and accept it as truth). Remember, it was I who sent you the serpent files...I do not need educated on the subject just because I dont choose to believe as you. You always assume that because somebody doesn't believe as you, then they lack they understanding or education. That's usually not the case though with me (when I don't know about something, I take time to mention that before I remark about it). It's a little thing called "difference of opinion" (or in this case, what you will accept as truth)...look it up, probably some good links.

Edited by - Elrick on 08/31/2002 10:56:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  12:54:24 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For once, I am speechless.

Well, OK, ALMOST speechless.

Guys, guys, we have more serious matters we can discuss here than whether the Babylonian metaphors contained in the Hebrew Holy Books have given a literal spawn to an evil race bent on having us for dinner.

To answer your question without any quibbling Elrick, No, I don't think there is any factual basis to this Reptiloid stuff.

But we all here pride ourselves (I think) on our open minds. On that basis, Danger, I cannot say you are flat out wrong. I just don't agree with you, that's all, as I am sure on several issues you don't agree with me.

I have a suggestion. If Danger wants to set out his knowledge about the Reptiloids, why doesn't he start a string devoted specifically to that subject? I promise not to post any disparaging remarks on that string. Similarly, this string we are on now was started for a specific purpose. Maybe we can stick to the topic here, too.

At the very least that will make it easier for new members, or for the general public who happen to access the site, to go and find whatever discussion they are interested in. The way we do it now, discussing everything everywhere, makes it hard to keep track, you know?

I'm gonna put up a post on MY view of the Bible over under the "God" string, so that might answer any questions anyone has about my opinion in this area.

The last thing I'll say about the Reptiloids is show me some rationally coherent evidence, and I'll be more than willing to consider it. But until I see some, the whole thing makes no sense to me.

Edited by - Hadrianus on 08/31/2002 12:58:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  1:02:04 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post to the entire Forum:

This string, as it reads now, doesn't make a lot of sense. A number of posts were deleted and all that remain are responses. I just thought I would mention that, in case anyone wondered why the whole thing is so jumpy.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  1:25:20 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danger: I believe you are sincere about this. It's just that it's so outre, you know? Like Elrick, I have never seen or heard anything before you began posting on this stuff that would in any way have made me suspect such a thing was true. I still haven't.

Do I believe in the possibility of Alien life? You betcha. Do I think that intelligent Alien races have visited, or are visiting the Earth? Very probably. Do I worry about Aliens taking over, or doing something nasty to the entire planet? Not really.

What do I think is about to happen, if anything? Lot's of bad stuff, but not related to any non-Human species. I think that we Humans are gearing up to create the most Gawd-Awful man-made disaster this planet has ever seen, and I don't think there is much hope it won't happen.

Will the governments of Earth conspire to create a fake Alien invasion to scare the muffins out of all of us? I don't see why not.

But to say that a Reptilian race living inside the Earth is behind all this, well, I don't know and I doubt it, a lot.

My major problem with your thesis is that it is contradicted by scientific evidence, a bunch of it. The Earth is not hollow. That's a fact. Oh, there are caves and hollow spaces near the surface, but the planet is solid, no doubt about it in my mind. So this hollow Earth stuff is mere fantasy to me.

I also have a problem with your assertion that 'History tells us this' and 'History tells us that'. I am a professional Historian, and I have more than a passing acquaintance with Historical sources of all types. None of them support your assertions.
Therefore, I believe you are mistaken in your Historical beliefs.

But I am not omniscient. I screw up. I don't know a lot of stuff. Maybe you are right. Maybe I am wrong. I'm willing to admit that. So start a string on the Reptiloids and lay it all out. Like I said, I won't butt my nose into that. I would be interested to see what evidence you've got.

Edited by - Hadrianus on 08/31/2002 1:30:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  1:49:28 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I give up. Palestine can wait.

I am interested WHY you are so convinced about this Reptiloid thing.

First off, you mention China and Egypt. I assume from the context that you are referring to literary records from those civilizations? I read Chinese (badly) and I also assume (thus making an ass of u and me) that any works you read from the Egyptian were already translated into some Western tongue. Could you tell me the names of those records? I can find them, if you just list them. Thanx.

I also seem to draw from what you say that you have SEEN these beings personally. Is that correct?

Truly, if you are right, then I am an idiot for ignoring these warnings you give. If you could just be a little more specific, I would very much like to access the same sources of information that you have.

Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2002 :  2:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The face on mars...
The man on the moon....
2 simular things, but ones supposidly a reptilian form of human? Argh....... this is annoying. all reptiles need a source of heat (ie, the sun) I understand that the center of the world is "warm" and all but still its not warm enough to heat something as big as a human size lizard. Unless of course the center of the earth is multen magma and not hallow.

Danger you also said they are supperior to us? does that mean smarter? or physics?

what im trying to do here is give you reason to why I cant belive what your saying. I want to belive you but it dosnt seem practical. oh and hey props to Hadrianus for that funny post about that stuff you saw on CNN =)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2