Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Weekly Filer's Files
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  12:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
I thought I would start this topic just to keep the UFO related info coming in. As you all have likely noticed, the forum activity sways from time to time. So I figured I would start posting the weekly Filer's Files that we used to partially include with our own newletters last year. And since we dont run our own newsletter anymore (not since the end of last year) I figured I should at least try to keep you guys updated with the current UFOnews going around. There are a lot of good newletters that go around but I have chosen to post the Filer's Files because, to me, they seem to be the most consistant and reliable, often posting updates to previous newsletters. So following this message, I will post a couple of the latest Filer's Files newsletters and I will continue to post the new ones (if you guys want) as they are sent out. This should give us lots of little things to talk about and also help keep us updated with whats going on around the world. So here goes.....

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  12:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
Filer's Files #18 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
April 30, 2003, Majorstar@aol.com Webmaster: Chuck
Warren -- My website is at: You must be logged in to see this link.
Sponsored by: You must be logged in to see this link.

WORLDWIDE UFO SIGHTINGS SURPRISINGLY SLOW

The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. UFO reports diminish as the Sun is racked by powerful solar flares, SARS virus may have come from space, Jupiter's moon Europa is covered with a layer of water that might support life, Maine - flying triangle spotted, New York - shape changing object photographed, Virginia - pilot sees shiny metallic cone-shaped object flying at 200 feet, Tennessee - daylight disk, Michigan - investigation uncovers fabrication of UFO Landing, Teardrop light over Lake Michigan, Wisconsin - low flashing
lights, Texas - Chevron shape moves rapidly, Arizona - two spherical daylight UFOs, California - daylight wobbling silver craft, Washington - aircraft carrier size flying triangle spotted, Canada - huge black triangle travels quickly, Chile - UFO heads for pickup truck, England - white star like object traveling at high speed, Scotland - large distant bright pink cone shaped object, SRI Lanka UFO, Philippines - strange cigar-shaped object, No confirmation from Russia of alleged UFO crashed into Kaliningrad Harbor.

UFO REPORTS SHRINK AS POWERFUL SOLAR FLARES EXPLODE

Mitch Battros (ECTV) has been predicting heavy Sunspot activity followed by powerful solar flares. On April 25, 2003, a third M-Class flare fired away off the Sun and Sunspot count reached 171. The latest flares came from region 337, and have a 60% chance of hitting Earth. M-Class flares create freak storms both in space and on Earth where sudden temperature changes, windstorms, and possible tornadoes often occur. It may take the form wind-shears, or micro-burst. This is very much the same as tornadoes, but without the funnel. This occurs as the result of the jet-stream which usually resides at 29,000 feet, coming 'down to the deck' or near surface. Now here is yesterday's news regarding a windstorm that had the devastation of a tornado, but was not. They have now added a new word to go along with "wind-shear" and "micro-burst." The new one is "straight-line winds." All these new fancy words simply mean one thing. It is the newly learned meteorologist trying to find definitions for something that appears as a tornado, but does not have a funnel. This is not a new phenomena but we are seeing it much more often. Our Sun is in a solar cycle which occurs every 1,200 years or perhaps a 12,000 year cycle. Solar activity is unusually high with solar flares, coronal mass ejection's, and various forms of charged particles. When this chain ejection's hits our Earth's magnetic field, it warps around the Earth in a protective umbrella. This nature defense protects the Earth from being bombarded with supercharges electrical particles that could devastate all electronic devices known to man. When the Earth's magnetic field warps and deflects the solar storms, it pushes down the jet-stream towards the surface of the Earth from 29,000 feet to around 300 feet which is exactly what happened in Texas yesterday, and in Mississippi today. Equation: Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption. Thanks to Mitch Battros, See article of devastation in Texas: You must be logged in to see this link.

Editor's Note: There has been a sudden drop in the number of UFO reports that may be related to the heavy solar activity. Powerful storms slammed Mississippi, knocking out power to thousands of homes and damaging a school, houses and businesses just east of Jackson. Earthquakes in unusual locations are also being.
reported with a 4.9 EQ hit Alabama and a 3.7 earthquake hit New Mexico. Can the sun cause Earthquakes?

SARS VIRUS MAY HAVE COME FROM SPACE

Whitley Strieber's "Unknown County" website reports that, "Two British microbiologists say SARS may have come from space, riding on a comet." Microbiologist Dr. Milton Wainwright says, "Several aspects of the SARS outbreak appear to fit this general scheme." Debris from a comet, including the SARS virus, could have arrived in the stratosphere. It would have reached the Himalayas, whose high peaks are on the edge of the stratosphere, where particles would then descend to Earth. Then the Earth's rotation and prevailing winds could have blown the virus into China. A recent study of the atmosphere 25 miles into space shows that about a ton of biological material arrives from space every day. Wainwright says the evidence that SARS came from space is the unique nature of the virus, the fact it was first detected in China, the low rates of infection except through close contact, and the failure to contain the epidemic. Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe says, "We found huge amounts of bacteria and possibly viruses in space." He thinks there should be global monitoring of the upper atmosphere to detect new viruses. He says, "If it is in the upper atmosphere, it is only a matter of time before it reaches the ground. The pattern of spread suggests this could also occur over the Swiss Alps, but the way the Earth turns means that regions to the east of the Alps, such as Russia, will tend to be infected. We should keep a watch on new cases of SARS. If they are not connected with known cases, then there's a real possibility that it has come from space." SARS virus is said to be deadlier than AIDS. You must be logged in to see this link. 25-Apr-2003

SATURN'S TITAN IS COVERED BY WATER, MAYBE LIFE EXISTS?

Years ago we reported large concentrations of water on Mars. Last week, we reported that Jupiter's moon Europa is covered with a layer of water. This week surprising new findings suggest Saturn's giant moon might be covered with water ice, instead of seas of organic liquids or frozen organic solids blanketing Titan as expected, scientists reported. "This moon is a surprising beast," lead researcher Caitlin Griffith, planetary scientist at the University of Arizona, told United Press International. NASA researchers hope the discovery will help shed light on how organic chemistry has evolved in the solar system.
"People hope this might tell us what conditions were like very long ago on Earth," planetary scientist John Pearl of NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. The findings "are relevant to speculations as to whether or not life does or has existed on or in Titan," add Dennis Matson, NASA's Cassini Project chief scientist in Pasadena. The Cassini spacecraft, launched in October 1997, is due to rendezvous with the sixth planet from the sun and its moons in July 2004. Titan is huge, larger than Mercury and heavier than Pluto. Its nigh-impenetrable veil of smog, methane, carbon monoxide and nitrogen gas is "10 times thicker than that of Earth's," Griffith explained. The atmosphere has rendered Titan a frustrating mystery to scientists. "Very little is known about it," she added. As massive as Titan is, researchers knew the moon could not be a dense ball of rock like Earth's moon. Because investigators had detected a large amount of methane and other hydrocarbons in Titan's atmosphere, "we expected to find large quantities of liquid or frozen hydrocarbons on the surface," according to planetary scientist Dale Cruikshank of NASA Ames Research Center in California. In findings appearing April 25 in the journal Science, Griffith and an international research team discovered water ice blanketing Titan instead. "Ice was not expected by most of us," said Cruikshank. "I'm delighted to see this work come out." Although Titan's haze keeps most light from reaching its surface, there are extremely narrow bands of radio waves in the electromagnetic spectrum that can penetrate. "They're essentially windows into the atmosphere," Griffith said. Sensitive new instruments at the United Kingdom Infrared Telescope and NASA's Infrared Telescope Facility allowed the researchers to gaze through all these windows. The pattern of radio waves reflected and absorbed from Titan suggests frozen water is exposed on the surface. Thanks to Charles Choi, UPI Science News.

MAINE - FLYING TRIANGLE FLIES OVER

PORTLAND -- The witness was driving on a road in a wooded area on April 3, 2003, just outside of the city with his girlfriend, when they both observed strange and unusual lights in the sky just off the road at 12:46 AM. The witness states, "The lights were on an object like I have never seen before in my life just hovering in the sky." There were three bright lights with one light on each corner of what ever it was, making the shape of what appeared to look like a flying triangle. I pulled my vehicle over to the side of the road to observe it further. We witnessed the triangle for about five minutes. The object had no sound what so ever and thought this to be very strange. I'm also aware of a military base in the area and it could be possible that they were testing something. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

NEW YORK SHAPE CHANGING OBJECT PHOTOGRAPHED

WINDSOR -- On April 3, 2003, an object was seen that kept changing shape from round to cigar shaped, then almost like a diamond shape. It then split apart and then came back together at 11:59 PM. It started as two objects after circling a military jet. I have about 122 digital pictures of the jet and UFOs. I contacted the Air Force, described what I saw and they said no type of aircraft like that exists. The military jet after being circled rather quickly by them made a very sharp turn. This occurred in the middle of the day. We are in a rather remote area in a wooded hills near the Pennsylvania border. The object made no sound. The radio was on and the AM band got static for a few minutes as the object flew near. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

VIRGINIA - PILOT SEES METALLIC CONE-SHAPED OBJECT

WINCHESTER -- The observer was driving eastward on Highway 7 in a rural area at 5:45 PM, on March 27, 2003, about halfway between Winchester and Berryville. The witness states, "My wife and I both saw an extremely shiny metallic-looking object flying northward about one mile ahead of us. The object was traveling at about 400- 500 mph, based on my experience as a licensed airplane pilot. It was very low, only about 200 feet above the tree tops. It was difficult for me to determine a distinct shape, but my wife, who had more time to observe the object because I was driving, said it was cone-shaped or bullet-shaped. The object traveled in a straight line and at constant altitude until it was no longer visible over the tree-lined horizon after observing it for about 10 seconds. We heard no sound. Thanks to You must be logged in to see this link.

TENNESSEE DAYLIGHT DISK

FRANKLIN -- On April 7, 2003, a family was driving home from the grocery store when they saw an UFO out the side window at 2:30 PM, on a sunny day. The witness states, "My Mom, my two brothers and one sister and I were driving along in our van watching an airplane making contrails, when I noticed a little white dot in the sky." It was going faster then the airplane and was lower to the horizon, too. It was pretty far behind the airplane, so I don't know if it was chasing it or not. It looked like it was spinning. It was kind of a shiny white, and was an oval disk shape. I couldn't tell if it made a sound or not because the van was making to much noise to hear. We were driving east and I was looking out the window north. It was about three miles east of Franklin, and we watched it for about 6 or 7 seconds before it disappeared behind a cloud. NUFORC Note: We spoke with this witness and he sounded to us to be quite credible. PD

MICHIGAN - INVESTIGATION UNCOVERS FABRICATION

Vicky Weagle, in last week's Filer's Files your reported, "Last night, April 22, 2003, I was told about a sighting where a UFO was landing in the field near a witnesses house in Michigan. He saw a green flashing light move closer to his position and apparently land. Vicky has again interviewed the witness known as fightclubmonkey: "Who now claims, to tell the truth, it was my friend who was telling me that this happened to him, but later he told me he was joking." Thanks to: Vicky Weagle aka/UFOOpenline

Editor's Note: Investigators were preparing to spend a great deal of their own money and time to investigate this landing report. Fortunately, Vicky found out the truth before this happened. The public is often unaware that all funding for investigation is provided by the investigators themselves. I'm sorry to say, that I'm not aware of any UFO organization that has more resources than my local Riviera Pizza Restaurant.

TEARDROP LIGHT OVER LAKE MICHIGAN

MANISTIQUE -- The witness noticed a very large object compared to anything else in the sky. He states, "It was a perfectly round bright red circle with a tapering green tail." The sighting took place at 1 AM, against a clear black night sky over Lake Michigan, on March 27, 2003. It was due south of Manistique Harbor and was very bright and very distinct. It had clean edges, with no glow or haze. It appeared to be traveling straight down, and suddenly disappeared. It was very high above horizon, and appeared large, but I could not tell its true size or distance.

CAPAC -- The witness reports, "I woke up to take a pain reliever at midnight, turned on the TV and sat on the living room couch facing the window, when a creature ran across my porch on March 28, 2003." I quickly jumped up and looked out the door to see it run around the corner of my house on the porch. It was of average height, but had abnormally long arms. Its arms and legs were somewhat spiny and it had a larger than normal bald head. I did not get a good look at the face but I could tell that it was not human. Within a few seconds of this, the lights went out and I could see two large blue spotlights in the sky moving as if it was searching for something. The spotlights were in the field across from me about 800 feet. As they moved away, the power came back on. This morning I called my friend and she said, "Her electricity and lights had gone off and she also saw the blue lights in the sky. She then told me that people around here don't talk about these things. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

TEXAS - OBJECT HAVING 'V' CHEVRON SHAPE MOVED RAPIDLY

DALLAS -- The witness reports sighting a disk shaped UFO in the distance on March 30, 2003, at 15:45 PM. The disk hovered in the distance for about five minutes before leaving.

COLLEGE STATION -- On April 20, 2003, the witness was standing outside under cloudy skies when he spotted a craft moving south to north at 11:43 PM. The eyewitness states, "The craft was very large with white lights along the leading edge; and the distance from wing tip to wing tip was roughly 250 to 300 feet. It was moving at rapid pace for 3 - 4 seconds below the cloud cover and turned due east maintaining shape and configuration and vanished without making any sound as it flew into the clouds. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

ARIZONA - TWO SPHERICAL DAYLIGHT UFOs

TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -- The spectator was waiting for her flight, looking out the north windows and saw an airliner about 30,000 to 35,000 feet up flying east. She reports, "The jet was at a more northeasterly point on its path when the two spheres appeared to pop out of the blue lower to and behind the airliner by the Catalina Mountain peaks from 2:00 to 2:04 PM, in the afternoon on March 31, 2003." The spheres dropped down a bit, seemed to stay still for some seconds, and were moving slower than the jet. They also moved in an easterly path with the higher sphere disappearing about 30 seconds after first noticing the UFO. The witness who has excellent credentials states, "When these objects suddenly appeared, I was surprised at their spherical shape and the shape of the jet was clearly recognizable, but these objects were not recognizable as any known aircraft." I called over to a woman in the room to come see this, and she saw the two spheres, the jet, and the one sphere disappear and the jet fly out of her sight to the east with the second object also having disappeared before the jet was out of sight.

The spheres were the same size, and the size of a lower case "o" . The spheres appeared as white but also illuminated uniformly from within--not as reflected light, no flashing light, or lights. The spheres did not glow. The suddenly appeared in mid air literally out of the blue. The objects were not in any formation. One sphere was higher in the sky and to the left of the lower sphere.

((NUFORC Note: The witness who submitted this report is well known to us, she has had considerable exposure to the subject of Ufology, and we consider her to be unusually reliable. PD))

CALIFORNIA - DAYLIGHT WOBBLING SILVER CRAFT SEEN

CARLSBAD -- The eyewitness was driving one mile east of Interstate 5 on Palomar Airport Road. at 2 PM, when he looked to his left and saw a triangular craft wobbling and flying slowly at about 40 mph toward the south. The flying triangle was about three hundred feet above the landscape on March 26, 2003. The craft looked like it was totally stainless steel, and had no visible windows. The witness states, "It suddenly tilted and I could see the whole tail edge was lit with a very bright light, like the lights of a night baseball game." There were no clouds in the sky and the craft just disappeared in one-second though it was no more than a half mile away. There was no sound from the craft.

*Note about five years ago while driving at night in Carlsbad my wife and I saw a bright comet like fireball emitting splashes of bright light to its rear traveling about 50 mph in a southeasterly direction towards Rancho Santa Fe going cross country following the contours of the land. There was no road that it followed. This was four miles from the above sighting. You must be logged in to see this link.

WASHINGTON - AIRCRAFT CARRIER FLYING TRIANGLE

STANWOOD -- At 8:30 PM, the onlooker saw a huge triangle shaped craft going from north to south from his living room window on March 30, 2003. The witness stated, The flying triangle was the size of an aircraft carrier and looked to be traveling in and out of the cloud cover at about 12,000 feet!" There were three white lights that each looked the size of the moon. It was moving very slow with no noise. I was looking to see if it was going to appear from around my tree but it vanished in thin air. My dog did not bark and even the frogs kept up their noise.

MORTON -- Several days earlier, two observers had the sighting of a UFO, that was about half the size of the moon. The observers are a 20-year-old server at a restaurant and her boyfriend a college educated 31-year-old worker in construction. They were driving on Highway 12, just west of Morton at 3:50 AM, on March 23, 3003, when they saw a cloud of smoke with an electric blue pulsating sphere shining from within. The witness said, "The driver, noticed my head movements, and looked skyward at the object and said, "Do you see that?" I responded, "Yes". The lights and "smoke" moved around, constantly shifting its shape. The objects size appeared to be massive. It was about one-half the size of the moon. The object held its position high in the eastern sky for one or two seconds. It quickly moved to the south a short distance, stopped, and changed course several times before flying west at an incredible speed. This object/light was not a reflection of light on the cloud, like a beacon. It was coming from within or behind the cloud. An electric blue light was visibly pulsating behind a wispy cloud, much like the model atom I have seen with two electrons rapidly rotating around the nucleus. The object appeared to be creating its own black cloud to shield its light. I was deeply awed and scared at this point.

The object spastically moved five degrees to the south, then northeast, then up to create a tight triangle type movement. It then shook spastically once again and flew away rapidly directly (west) over our heads. I have never seen anything move like that and had keen sense that this object was observing me as I observed it. The moment I panicked and my heart jumped into my throat, was the same moment the object spastically moved and flew away. When the object noticed we were watching it, it flew away. Both of us were very scared. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

CANADA HUGE BLACK TRIANGLE TRAVELS QUICKLY

COQUITLAM, BC -- The witness who reported the sighting had just stepped outside to have a cigarette and said he noticed this "thing" out of the corner of his eye on March 25, 2003, at 8:55 PM. The witness said the craft was seen just above the clouds after it broke into a clearing in the night sky. He described the object as being very large, black, and triangular in shape with three points of light on each of the objects tips. Also noted about the object was that it moved very fast and was totally silent. The craft was flying roughly east to west. The object was seen just above the cloud cover (at 11,000 feet according the weather channel.) It then broke into the clear sky. The witness was located near Burnaby Mountain over the 401 Freeway. The witness says, "I was shocked at what I was seeing, plus its tremendous size, you could place three jumbo jets into the object easily." Thanks to Brian Vike, Canada UFO Research Org. hbccufo@telus.net, You must be logged in to see this link.>

CHILE -UFO HEADS FOR PICKUP TRUCK

SANTIAGO - Electrical engineer Roberto Caceres, 36, lived through a terrifying experience last February in Chile's 9th Region. For 15 minutes he was followed by a light that caused him to lose control of his vehicle momentarily. Once a year he drives to the country's southern reaches to make contacts for his electrical appliance store. Last February, he was driving to the small town of Freire. He states, " I was driving along very calmly. Some 15 minutes from Temuco, I saw a strange white light on my right that was matching my speed. I thought it was the train, but it wasn't and in a matter of seconds that light crossed right in front of my pickup truck. The UFO headed for my truck. I swerved to avoid it several times. It nearly hit me. It must have been the shape of a football. But I don't think it had a defined body--it was pure light. But it moved at incredible speeds. It wasn't anything known. Thanks to Scott Corrales, IHU. translation (C) 2003 and Christian Riffo and Guillermo Gimenez

ENGLAND - WHITE STAR LIKE OBJECT TRAVELING AT SPEED

NEW BRIGHTON -- The spectator reports seeing a star like object moving from the west to the east on March 30, 2003, at approximately 8:05 PM. It was traveling in a perfectly straight line at speed and there was no sound whatsoever. ((NUFORC Note: We observe that the International Space Station passed just south of the UK, traveling from west to east, at 20:52-22:58 hours on this date. For ground track details see, You must be logged in to see this link. ((The witness may have observed the ISS? PD))

SCOTLAND - LARGE BRIGHT PINK CONE SHAPED OBJECT

LOANHEAD -- On Mother's Day, March 30, 2003, the witness and his Mother were near Edinburgh and looked out the upstairs rear window overlooking the Moorfoot Hills, when they noticed fireworks fairly high in the not so distant sky at 2:27 AM. It was more like a flare, as the extremely bright pink glow did not fade at all. It stayed stationary in the sky about one mile away. The witness states, "My Mum and I saw a glowing bright pink object float slowly to the ground and pass behind the horizon, after a few minutes in the same direction, we saw a very bright blue flashing light like the type used on a police car." It just seemed like a blue "earthly light" flashing brightly in the distance. But the previous pink light was far from that, we originally thought it may have been. It was completely silent. This all lasted about twenty seconds, but was definitely something we had never seen before. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

ITALY - DISCOVERS THREE VERY ANCIENT PYRAMIDS

MONTEVECCHIA PYRAMIDS -- Three ancient pyramids were discovered by satellite and aerial imagery in Northern Italy, in the town of Montevecchia (40 km from Milan). They are the first pyramids ever discovered in Italy and the dimensions are quite impressive; the highest pyramid is 150 meters tall. They are stone buildings, as recent excavations have proved. They are now completely covered by ground and vegetation, so that they now look like hills. The inclination degree of all the three pyramids is 42/43° and there is a perfect alignment with the Orion constellation and many similarities to the Egyptian pyramids. "Their age is still unknown but they are surely older than 3000 years. Nothing was found nearby which may help to date the structures. The people who lived there were mainly gatherers and hunters. Pictures at: You must be logged in to see this link. Thanks to Marco V. (Varese, and Farshores - Worldwide Anomalous Phenomena Resource

RUSSIAN REPORTS SAY ITS UNLIKELY THAT A UFO CRASHED

KALININGRAD HARBOR -- Last week, we reported an unconfirmed report of a flying triangle crashing into the harbor. "I cannot either confirm, or deny, that the article is accurate, but I seriously doubt that it is. We, and other UFO investigators, almost certainly would have been inundated with reports and video, if it had occurred. The issue about radiation, together with the multiple misspellings of Russian words, makes it look a bit bogus to us. By the way, that should read "Kaliningrad," which was mispelled. Also, it should be a "Sovrimenni" class ship, not "sovriminni." Had that article originated from Russia, the errors probably would not have occurred. Going to You must be logged in to see this link. also pulls up some more information, but in no way enough to confirm or deny the story that a UFO allegedly crashed April 18th, off the coast of Kaliningrad in the Baltic Sea, and was witnessed by the Russian Navy. Russian State TV crew according to the story, got the fly-over and crash on video tape, but nothing has been released. Thanks to Skywatch International

SRI LANKA THE UFO

COLOMBO -- On April 17, 2003, the witnesses spotted a fast moving light or disk flying horizontally to the right and then to the left. It was Good Thursday at 8:05 PM, AM. It is unknown where they went to. When it was first observed about 60 degrees high in the southern sky, it was moving in a shaky manner. It began to go away, but then came towards the land side. The object was luminous with a green/blue color and beam. After about three seconds it began to run towards the opposite side. It flew higher and flew to its highest point, moved to both the right and left sides and suddenly disappeared. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

PHILIPPINES - STRANGE CIGAR-SHAPED OBJECT

IRIGA CITY -- Eye witnesses report seeing two strange cigar-shaped objects flying in the sky just above Mount Asog on March 29, 2003. The cigar changed color alternately from yellow to blue then to red. Then after a few minutes of observation from about five kilometers, those two strange cigar-shaped objects disappeared in the clouds at 2:00 AM. Thanks to Peter Davenport
You must be logged in to see this link.

GRAPES AND OPC-3 SECRET TO LONG LIFE

If you want to keep your heart strong, get your fill of grapes. Like wine, red and green grapes contain disease-fighting according to the study by the Cardiovascular Research Center at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Polyphenols are antioxidants that help keep the body free of oxidative stress, a major cause of cardiovascular disease, say Dipak K. Das, Ph.D., lead study author and director. In the studies grapes provided improved blood flow and heart-pumping capacity: they also reduced the area of tissue damage after a heart attack. To get these cardio-protection savor a clump of 12 to 15 grapes four times a week. My family was having serious allergy, and pollution associated illnesses. I asked a Medical Doctor friend what he would recommend, and he told me he treats 62 different ailments such as allergies, heart and various breathing problems with amazing success using Isotonix OPC-3. You can purchase antioxidants Isotonix OPC-3 for about a dollar a day.

You can lose weight Ephedra Free at: lose weight . For the latest in anti-aging technology and HGH enhancement see: Anti-aging

RECEIVE A FREE HOW-TO BOOKLET ON SOLAR TOPICS

Ever wonder how to build a solar water distiller to purify water without
electricity? How about how make a solar oven to cook with the sun?
Discover if SOLAR or WIND power is for you - complete with regional wind and
solar charts! How to design a passive solar house for $1/sq. ft. that
will heat up to 60% of your home! Build inexpensive earthtubes on a new or
existing house to cool the inside temperature up to 20 degrees cooler than
the outside without an air conditioner! These same earthtubes can also
bring in pre-tempered air to feed oxygen to a furnace, fireplace or
woodstove and reduces drafts. All of these five topics are available in our
simple "How-To" booklets for $5 each. When you purchase four of them for
$20 you get the fifth one FREE! Order today from SunStar Solutions at
You must be logged in to see this link. or send $20 via paypal.com to
sales@sunstar-solutions.com Limited time offer.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUY OR SELL REAL ESTATE!

Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent to help your buy or sell a home. To get a free copy of this report e-mail me at Majorstar@aol.com

MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership includes the Journal and costs only $35.00 per year. To join MUFON or to report a UFO go to You must be logged in to see this link. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@aol.com or HQ@mufon.com. Mention that I recommended you for membership.
"The MUFON Journal is now accepting qualified advertising, please call 1 (303) 932-7709 for more information."

Filer's Files is copyrighted 2003 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@aol.com. Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

Regards,

George A. Filer You must be logged in to see this link.

---------------------------------------------------

Edited by - Elrick on 05/08/2003 12:43:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  12:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
Filer's Files #19 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
May 7, 2003, Majorstar@aol.com Webmaster: Chuck

WORLDWIDE UFO SIGHTINGS INCREASE AT END OF APRIL

The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. Sun is racked by powerful solar flares causing extreme weather and earthquakes. Asteroid named in Mr. Rogers honor. Connecticut metallic saucer spotted, New York - white blob hovering over security facility, Pennsylvania - diamond shaped craft hovering, Florida - elongated orange cigar, Illinois gold illuminated object, Wisconsin - four bright orange lights play "leapfrog", Iowa formation of five shiny metallic ovals, Arkansas disk, South Dakota - Five points of light moving quickly and erratically, Texas - chevron shape moves rapidly, New Mexico flashing red light, Arizona - bright diamond object, California flying triangle on Easter night, Canada - V shaped object and truck size lights, Peru - big bright light on volcano, England - Spain - oval shaped craft with no lights, Sweden - daylight disc hovers over housing area Italian UFO sightings drop in March Ukraine - April UFO wave over Crimea, Strange bright lights over Australia

EXTREME WEATHER ON EARTH CAUSED BY SUNSPOTS AND SOLAR FLARES

Mitch Battros predicted last week: "You can expect continued extraordinary windstorms, micro-burst, wind shears, and straight-line winds and even earthquakes. Watch for sudden snow fall, or sudden temperature changes to near 100 degrees in some areas." His predictions have come true with freak snowstorms being reported in California and Arizona. Sudden tornado and "tornado-like" storms hitting areas from Nebraska to Tennessee. Over 25 tornadoes have already been reported. Devastating tornadoes occurred on May 5, killing 38! Mitch also predicts there may be massive earthquake activity. Some to be over 6.0 in magnitude with earthquakes in "unusual" areas." Three 6.0 and larger earthquakes have occurred in last several days. See You must be logged in to see this link. As you can see from the above breaking news announcements, sometimes scientific predictions go unheeded. The good news is my conviction we will see our local weather personality using 'space weather' and 'earth science' as part of their forecast. The sun appears to be causing catastrophe on Earth. The Equation: Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption. Today's sunspot count is at 134. Sunspot region 349 continues to pose a threat of M-Class flares. Space Weather News has announced a 60% chance of M-Class flares to occur within the next 24 hours. Thanks to Mitch Battros You must be logged in to see this link.

SOYUZ LANDS SUCCESSFULLY CARRYING TWO ASTRONAUTS AND A COSMONAUT several hundred miles from targeted landing site. They were found more than two hours after reported landing in Kazakhstan.

ASTEROID IS NAMED IN MISTER ROGERS' HONOR

Fred Rogers, creator and host of public television's "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.'' Rogers died Feb. 27 at age 74 and in his in his honor an asteroid "Misterrogers,'' formerly known as No. 26858, honors "Mister Rogers touched the lives of millions. I doubt that there are many who have not been touched in some way by the life and work of Fred Rogers,'' said John G. Radzilowicz, director of the Henry Buhl Jr. Planetarium & Observatory at the Carnegie Science Center. Rogers produced a planetarium show for preschoolers called ``The Sky Above Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.'' Asteroid now called "Misterrogers'' moves between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, and is about 218 million miles from the sun, which it takes about 3 1/2 years to orbit. He was a great man who will be missed.

CONNECTICUT SMALL METALLIC SAUCER SPOTTED

PLANTSVILLE -- Small, disc-like saucer spotted while driving on I-84 near the highway on April 12, 2003, at 4:40 PM, appeared to be small, but moving very fast and flipping over constantly. It seemed to fly at a constant speed and altitude, and appeared to be made of a metallic substance. Thanks to Peter Davenport (PD) You must be logged in to see this link.

NEW YORK - ORB HOVERS OVER SECURITY FACILITY

YAPHANK -- The witness was driving north on to Yaphank Avenue on April 10, 2003, when a strobe light flash caught his attention, when I looked North West I saw a whitish shape hovering above the Suffolk County Minimum Security facility. I watched it until the trees obstructed my view at 12:10 AM. There were no visible lights, other than the initial flash that attracted my attention. Once I reached my destination (on the same road), I watched the general area for about 5 minutes, but there was no further sign of the object. But an airplane did fly near the same location about 5 minutes after my sighting. (NUFORC Note: Witness is a member of law enforcement. PD)

PLATTSBURGH -- It moved from the northwestern to the southeastern sky from where we were on April 16, 2003, at 9:00 PM an extremely high altitude and was moving at a speed covering about 30 miles of sky in 1 min. My friend is a pilot and this is how we came to the conclusion that this was not a man made craft. It also did not have a tail ruling out a shouting star. Nor did it have any flashing lights. It was a constant white glow. This was followed shortly by the appearance of 2 fighter jets that usually don't fly patterns this time of night. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

FLORIDA - ELONGATED ORANGE CIGAR

GAINESVILLE -- The witness was preparing Mom's flower bed on April 22, 2003, at 8:52 PM, and was laying on the grass trying to recover from the work." The observer says, "I was just laying there watching fireflies and shooting stars go by, when I saw what I thought was a very large meteor burning up." I saw an orange flare suddenly appear in the sky but instead of burning up it slowed down and passed over me. It was orange, glowing, and elongated. Kind of like a cylinder or cigar. I yelled "What the hell is that?" and I must have sounded upset because my mother looked up. I told her I saw it enter the atmosphere and if it was a plane we'd only see lights blinking. We watched it until it was too far away to see and it flew south in a slow (slower then even a single prop plane) curving zigzag. It just slowly went from left to right as it went forward. My heart's still racing. I've seen a lot of strange lights out here in the past, but this is the first time I actually saw a shape. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

ILLINOIS GOLD ILLUMINATED OBJECT

ORLAND PARK -- Sam Maranto writes, "My wife and I had a great sighting last night on LaGrange Road 159th Street of a large Gold/Orange illuminating object with other lights ascending/descending from or about it." This was a GREAT sighting that we observed for two stop lights and a few miles at 30 to 45 mph before it flew out of view. My official response so far has been form radio dispatch for Orland Park/Hills Police dispatch "balloons & children". It had one hell of a light system and a most sophisticated propulsion unit. Its speed and light show make it unlikely to be attached to balloons or else they have a better expense account than NASA. Thanks to ILLINOIS MUFON marantoj@prodigy.net

WISCONSIN - FOUR BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHTS "LEAPFROG"

PLOVER -- There were four bright orange lights about a hundred feet high, probably less than a mile away near Highway 54 at 9:30 PM, on April 24, 2003, They were in a horizontal line, maybe 20 feet spacing between each one. It appeared as though the right-most light split into two, and the new light floated off farther to the right, and the left-most light faded out. So, in this leapfrog fashion, there seemed to always be 4 lights in the sky. They "leapfrogged" 3 or 4 times while I was watching. Then they faded away. This all happened in less than 10 seconds. This was in the southwest corner of Plover, Wisconsin, appearing to be. It was a mostly clear, warm spring evening. You must be logged in to see this link.

ARKANSAS DISK

ROYAL -- The observers were taking pictures on April 18, 2003, just before dark at 7:30 PM, on a lake. They report, "We did not see objects until we downloaded pictures on our computer."

ANCHORAGE -- A group of friends were outside on the upper deck on April 19, 2003, at 12:30 AM, when one witness saw two stars start moving past the other stars. One "star" seemed to be leading the other, and they made a fairly sharp turn together before disappearing in about 15 seconds. I was the only one who saw this. Five minutes later, I saw a single "star" make its way straight down the sky, making a couple slight changes in direction along the way. One of my friends saw most of this maneuver. Thanks to Peter Davenport

IOWA FORMATION OF FIVE SHINY METALLIC OVALS

CEDAR RAPIDS -- Five shiny metallic ovals in tight formation moving north to south over downtown Cedar Rapids on April 14, 2003, at 4:00 PM, Ovals would switch and trade positions with one another while maintaining a tight formation. I would guess that they were at a couple thousand feet in altitude. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

SOUTH DAKOTA - FIVE POINTS OF LIGHT MOVE ERRATICALLY

HOT SPRINGS -- Five points of light were seen moving somewhat jerkily and more quickly than satellites on April 24, 2003. They were not quite in a straight line and all were seen within about 15 to 20 minutes of each other around 9 PM. First one appeared as a light increasing in intensity then fading, then moved southeast, next one northwest, then 2 southeast, then 1 more appeared overhead with a bright flash, faded, and moved southeast. About five minutes later four different aircraft moved through the area although appeared to be at lower altitude-identified as aircraft, because had port and starboard lights and strobes on and 1 was low enough to be audible. We are an hour's drive from Ellsworth Air Force Base. Thanks to Peter Davenport

NEW MEXICO FLASHING RED LIGHT

GALLUP -- A very sharp, fast flashing red light was spotted on April 20, 2003, at 2 AM, traveling southwest at a slow pace. Suddenly the light stopped it's motion and became still with no movement. The sharp, red flashing continued and suddenly, the red light began to zigzag up and down. It did this for 4 or 5 turns then stopped (continuing to flash sharply). I watched it for what seemed like 2-3 minutes. The evening was very calm and clear with about a 3/4 full moon.
Then the object lit up and shot out at an extremely fast pace towards the southwest. The red light went from still, no motion to blast off. It looked very similar to a comet with a light tail. It flew into light speed. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

ARIZONA BRIGHT DIAMOND OBJECT

SOUTH PHOENIX -- On April 21, 2003, roommates while sitting in the hot tub at 9:45 PM, noticed a bright light in the sky. The eyewitness states, "My roommate started looking towards the west so a I looked too, because of the light of the object was so bright and big." We saw a diamond shape light extremely bright (brighter than the moon) moving at great speed west to east. We saw it for possibly 5-8 seconds before it vanished. Thanks to Peter Davenport

CALIFORNIA FLYING TRIANGLE ON EASTER NIGHT

CARDIFF-BY-THE-SEA -- Standing on the beach at 9:07 PM I noticed lights moving across the sky on April 20, 2003, I looked up to see a large flying triangle craft with 60 degree angles, rounded corners and three LARGE (each light was at least 1/10 the size of the entire craft) white lights located on the bottom of the object centered toward each corner. The object followed a near straight path from south to north about 1,000 ft. up and just off the Pacific coast. It seemed to be moving faster than a commercial jet, but was two to three times as large, and made no sound that I could hear. It had no visible wings or tail, but flew with the triangle pointed in the direction of flight. I am 22 year old male and obtained my associates degree two years ago.

SAN FRANCISCO -- A disk-shaped object with pulsating lights with a general color of white and slate blue emerged from behind low clouds on April 23, 2003, at 10:22 PM, and acted like a plane would as it trailed across the sky from west to east in the southern sky. But then it zigged slightly and seemingly a bit too sharply for a plane or helicopter. about two seconds later it moved extremely quickly out, directly away from our vantage point and in a matter of a second it was a pinpoint then gone. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

CANADA SIGHTINGS CONTINUE

GUELPH, ONTARIO -- A series of dim lights in a V-shaped formation were sighted on April 24, 2003. It was not so much a triangle that seemed to change shape before we lost sight of it. We believe it had seven lights, with three on each wing and one in the center lead. One witness who is a former F-18 pilot estimated it was flying at 4,000 feet at high speed heading north. It flew silently above us, but did not appear to be a known aircraft.

HOUSTON -- On April 24, 2003, starting at 10:55 PM, two witnesses caught sight of a really interesting and strange light/object. At two kilometers west of the town in front of them a small glowing sphere shaped object was almost sitting on Highway #16 at the top of the hill. The witness had just crossed the bridge when they caught sight of this light. As they got about half way up the hill, the light disappeared from their line of sight. Once they arrived at the crest of the hill, again they noted the light moving north away from them, and flying almost straight down Highway 16 at a low altitude. It flew 80 to 100 feet off the road. The witnesses were at the time traveling at a speed of 80 to 90 kilometer per hour and the object was slowly pulling a head of them. They lost sight of it once again just before the Irrigation Lake turn off. The only reason the object disappeared from their vision was due to the hills blocking their view. The total time that they observed the event was twenty to thirty seconds. The object was completely round, glowing, and pulsating. It was about the size of a small digital satellite dish from the distance they had to view it. The object made no sudden movements, such as to the right or left, it stayed on a straight flight path. They heard no sound heard coming from it. Also at one point the object seemed to light up the solid white reflective center roadway markings.

QUICK, BC -- On April 24, 2003, a farmer and his son out tending their cattle on a dairy farm at 11:20 PM, when they saw a bright ball of white/yellowish light. The son was hauling out manure from the barn with their tractor when he gave out a yell for his Dad to come out and look. He pointed to the western edge of their farm, and sitting at a dead stop just over the top of evergreen trees, was the ball of light. No sound could be heard from it. It was close to the size of a full pickup truck. The sighting lasted ten to fifteen seconds, before it started moving north towards the Telkwa/Smithers area. They lost sight of the light/object after it rose up slightly to get over a small hill in the distance. They said what ever it was seemed to take it's time and flew in a straight line to the west, but at a very low level before having to gain a little in altitude to make it over top a hill. There was no reaction from the farm animals.

TYHEE LAKE, TELKWA -- On April 24, 2003, at 11:45 PM, the observer was driving on Telkwa High Road near Tyhee Lake Provincial Park, when he observed a ball of light flying "erratically" low over the lake. The light was moving quite quickly and seemed out of control when it first caught his attention. He stopped his vehicle to watch, and it cast it's light onto the lake below it. There was no sound, but he remained in his vehicle as the "thing" flew up the lake, moving from side to side, up and down, until it reached almost half way up the lake, then it veered off to the northeast towards Babine Lake at a high rate of speed, clearing the mountain on the far side of the lake. The sighting lasted a little over ten seconds. The object was the size of a small car, was bright, and an off white in color. Thanks to Brian Vike HBCC UFO Research You must be logged in to see this link.

PERU - BIG BRIGHT LIGHT ON VOLCANO

AREQUIPA -- At 4 PM, a big bright light was seen on top of Pichu Pichu Volcano at 4,800 meters above sea level on April 17, 2003. There are no airports or roads in this remote Andean region in Peru. The witness says, "I had my digital camera, and took several pictures and a video in MPG format. The light was flashing/moving up and down as if someone was holding a giant mirror against the sun on top of the volcano." ((NUFORC Note: Witness provides high-quality video tape of the glinting from the top of a distant mountain. We do not know what caused the phenomenon, but we do observe that the Sun is almost directly behind the photographer, and a three-corner reflector device for accurately measuring the seismic changes in the movement of the volcano might cause the reflection, although that is purely a guess on our part. PD))

UK/ENGLAND LIGHTS AND BEAMS AT HIGH SPEED

NORWICH -- Two friends were walking back from the city, on April 11, 2003, at 2 AM, when they saw an object in the sky, with two lights on the top and a beam of light coming from the bottom. The eyewitnesses state, "The object seemed to direct us into the road so we could see it and once we realized it wasn't a plane we ran up towards it." As we got closer it moved so it was facing directly towards us. Then it hovered left and right between a cut in the houses. There was a main road next to the houses so we had to stand in the road to see it. After about 40 seconds it completely disappeared.

WOLVERHAMPTON -- An unidentified craft was seen accelerating to massive speeds then instantly changing direction on April 20, 2003. The craft appeared to be a standard civilian jumbo jet at first glance, but all you could see was the lights on what appeared to be the wings. It traveled north at 9 PM, and accelerated to an astonishing speed then instantly shot southeast and disappeared behind a hill. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

CANARY ISLAND´S - DAYLIGHT SIGHTING OF OVAL CRAFT

LOS REALEJOS, TENERIFE ISLAND, SPAIN -- On April 11, 2003, the witness was driving was driving in the country between banana plantations at 9:30 AM, and saw a white small oval-shaped craft with no lights that made no noise. The eyewitness reports, "It flew in one direction and went inside the clouds that were not high, then it appeared flying in the opposite direction and the speed of the craft was slow." At first I thought it was a big bird, but after I saw it was oval. I stopped the car and started looking for it, but I couldn't find it again." Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

SWEDISH DAYLIGHT DISC HOVERS OVER HOUSING AREA

STOCKHOLM -- The onlooker reports, "My girlfriend and me was about to eat lunch on April 11, 2003, at 3:40 PM, when she saw a disc shaped thing hovering over a housing area in Stockholm. It stood still for a few seconds and moved rapidly to another spot to hover again. I grabbed my digital camera to record this strange behaving object. Unfortunately I only got three seconds on film, due to my aged camera. I have never seen anything moving so fast nor hovering at such precision, we are to this day puzzled over what we saw. It was an amazing sight! I uploaded the movie at my personal. homepage: You must be logged in to see this link.

(NUFORC Note: We have viewed the video clip, which shows a disc-shaped object hovering over a populated shoreline, then suddenly banking toward the camera and accelerating very rapidly to the left. The rocking of the boat, from which the video apparently was taken, helps provide some reference for the acceleration of the object. PD)

ITALIAN UFO SIGHTINGS DROP IN MARCH

The number of reports of sightings of UFO phenomena, occurring in Italy during the month of March and collected by the Internet working group for the caselog of the Italian Center for UFO Studies (CISU), has totaled 27. This is a drop of fifty percent from February, bringing in the month of March at its usual average and the first quarter at the same levels of preceding years (with the exception of 2002, which was "richer" by 50%): with 177 cases. The quarter's reports were concentrated more than usual in the northern regions, which alone account for two-thirds of the total: 70% were nocturnal lights and 8% daytime objects. Three cases involved effects on the surrounding environment; three featured photographs; thirteen involving filmed sequences; and a good six objects were observed falling to Earth.

CORSO'S DIARY -- The Pendragon Publishing House in Bologna is sending to bookstores the much-ballyhooed diary of Lt.Col. Philip Corso, published for the first time worldwide and edited by Maurizio Baiata. The late, former US Army Officer recounts his version of reverse-engineering and technologies derived from the analysis of an alien flying saucer that allegedly crashed near Roswell in 1947. Its title is "L'alba di una nuova era: I segreti alieni nascosti dal Pentagono" ("Dawn of a New Age: Alien Secrets Concealed by the Pentagon"), totals 192 pages and sells for 14 Euro. Website Upiar Store (You must be logged in to see this link.), Thanks to Edoardo Russo, Italian Center for UFO Studies You must be logged in to see this link.

UFO WAVE OVER CRIMEA, UKRAINE

SIMFEROPOL -- The Ukrainian UFO Association reports the end of April was a hot UFO week over the Crimean peninsula (Krym Autonomous Republic), south of Ukraine. A bright pulsating multicolor "STAR" was seen by 53 years old Lenura A. Azizova on April 23, 2003, at 10:30 PM. The witness stepped outside her house and suddenly noticed a bright flash in sky and a pulsating light right in the middle of constellation Auriga. The light was very bright, like an electric lamp that was pulsating red, violet, yellow and white. It flew in a zigzag trajectory, up and down through the sky. It definitely was not a satellite nor airplane. This object made no sound and was observed for three to five minutes, before it flew away. The object was estimated to be huge about 112 meters in size. It had a multi corner form, with 5 corner-rays, like a sea star in shape, with central dome on top, and sign like a trident on its hull. Based on the data obtained, Anton believes, this could possibly be an alien spacecraft from Sirius A star system.

BRIGHT WHITE OBJECT HOVERS -- On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 8 PM, two residents of Simferopol, Aleksey and Alexander Z. observed an unusual object in southwestern sky, not far from Sirius. Suddenly, the bright white "star," brighter even than Sirius, appeared high in sky after flash. It was hovering for several seconds, slowly moving, and then sharply fade away, like the electric lamp being switched off.

ALIEN ABDUCTION IN SIMFEROPOL -- The local resident reported that in the evening, when he went on to his balcony of the multistoried building, he dazedly noticed the strangest scene he ever saw in his life. A ray of light descended from sky pointing at a nearby balcony. Suddenly, a totally naked man appeared in the center of this light right on the balcony. The UFO itself was obviously hovering above, but it was not visible. Only the ray of light shinning down could be seen. The man was apparently half-conscious and in a fagged out state. Being frightened, the witness left his balcony back to his flat in fear that he might be abducted too.

UFO HOVERS OVER HIGHWAY -- On Thursday, April 24, 2003, a disk-shaped UFO was seen hovering over Evpatoriyskoye Highway northwest of Simferopol's outskirts, near the Dzerzhinskiy" collective farm. An energetic anomaly flew off the craft that may be responsible for an auto accident. Later that day, at the same location a road accident occurred when two cars collided. All drivers and passengers survived, but both cars were destroyed. Note the 24th, of every month is very active date for UFOs. Thanks to Anton A. Anfalov, UKUFAS (Ukrainian UFO Association) an@crimea.com

SENEGAL AMAZING INCREDIBLE SOUND AND LIGHT

DAKAR -- On April 11, 2003, at 4:30 AM, there was just incredible sound and the light coming out from the object which seemed to be as powerful as the sunlight. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

STRANGE BRIGHT LIGHTS OVER AUSTRALIA

MELBOURNE -- On April 24, 2003, my Mum and me could see a clear pure bright light and it sort of stayed in one spot for five seconds then sped off fairly fast. I couldn't make out a clear shape since the light inhibited that. My Mum also saw this light and was blown away by what she saw.

THE NORTHERN TERRITORY NEWS was flooded with calls from people who all say they saw the same thing from their Nightcliff homes -- eight bright yellowish-orange lights in perfect formation over the Timor Sea. Rajiv Maharaj reports that on May 06, 2003, "A set of mysterious bright lights in the Northern Territory's night sky have residents in the beachside suburb of Nightcliff abuzz with talk of an alien encounter." "People were out on the road, pointing to the bright lights and yelling it was an alien invasion," mother of three Yvonne Morris said. People were just stunned. Brad McDonald, 48, was at the Nightcliff Jetty fishing with family and friends when he saw the lights on Saturday about 9 PM. "I've never seen anything like it -- it was bloody strange," Mr. McDonald said. But he said he had a strange feeling before he saw the glowing lights. "I thought it was odd before that because the fish were biting like hell, and then all of a sudden the tide went out." He described the lights as bright orange-yellow about 1 kilometer away, and in perfect formation. "My mate reckons they were weather balloons, but I disagree -- they were too perfect, " There were 40 people at the jetty and we were all intrigued," he said. Ms Morris and her children were sitting on the verandah of their beach front property when the orange-yellow lights first appeared. "The eight lights were about 45 degrees from each other, and appeared to be fairly structured." UFO sightings are fairly common in the NT -- no place more so than Wickliffe Well, 1100 kilometers south of Darwin, where Holiday Park owner Lew Farkas is the local expert on UFOs, having seen them with monotonous regularity over 18 years. "The closest look I got of one was the spaceship's portholes, but I couldn't see the alien bloke inside," Mr. Farkas, 54, said last night. He said the formation described by the Nightcliff residents was similar to ones he had seen. "It sounds like it was one MOTHERSHIP, with the other supporting craft on the side," he said. Thanks to THE NORTHERN TERRITORY NEWS

Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent to help your buy or sell a home. To get a free copy of this report e-mail me at Majorstar@aol.com

GRAPES AND OPC-3 SECRET TO LONG LIFE

If you want to keep your heart strong, get your fill of grapes. Like wine, red and green grapes contain disease-fighting according to the study by the Cardiovascular Research Center at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Polyphenols are antioxidants that help keep the body free of oxidative stress, a major cause of cardiovascular disease, say Dipak K. Das, Ph.D., lead study author and director. In the studies grapes provided improved blood flow and heart-pumping capacity: they also reduced the area of tissue damage after a heart attack. To get these cardio-protection savor a clump of 12 to 15 grapes four times a week. My family was having serious allergy, and pollution associated illnesses. I asked my Medical Doctor friend what he would recommend, and he told me he treats 62 different ailments such as allergies, heart and various breathing problems with amazing success using Isotonix OPC-3. You can purchase antioxidants Isotonix OPC-3 for about a dollar a day.

You can lose weight Ephedra Free at: lose weight. For the latest in Antiaging technology and HGH enhancement see: Anti-aging

MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership includes the Journal and costs only $35.00 per year. To join MUFON or to report a UFO go to You must be logged in to see this link. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@aol.com or HQ@mufon.com. Mention that I recommended you for membership.
"The MUFON Journal is now accepting qualified advertising, please call 1 (303) 932-7709 for more information."

Filer's Files is copyrighted 2003 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@aol.com. Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

Regards,

----------------------------------------------------------

Go to Top of Page

backchat
Galactic Member

527 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  4:13:34 PM  Show Profile Send backchat a Private Message
hi Elrick, thanks for these posts, they were very interesting.
SARS virus hypothesis. I remember reading a book in the seventies about how many viruses may come from space. Lokking at things logically, if the universe is teaming with life, as even Sagan admits, then we can be almost certain that viruses live out there too. Viruses are tough little beggers and seem to be able to survive most inhospitable climates. So, maybe they have something here.

Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  12:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message
Don't know about you but i havn't been hearing much about UFO's in the past few months. Think it might be directly or some how related to the war or maybe even they see something coming that we don't. Wouldn't that suck

If you belive then what else do you need?
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2003 :  7:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message

Filer's Files #20 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
May 14, 2003, Majorstar@aol.com Webmaster: Chuck
Warren -- My website is at: Filer's Files UFO Center Views

WORLDWIDE UFO SIGHTINGS INCREASE

The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. Eclipse of the Moon will occur Thursday evening, Sun is racked by powerful solar flares causing hundreds of tornados. Aliens may be sending each other secret messages, Asteroid Connecticut metallic saucer spotted, New Hampshire - mysterious metal found, Pennsylvania - reflective" white "tube" flying low, Georgia - Daylight disk, Florida - an orange ball, Illinois - two flying triangles spotted, Wisconsin - five small flickering lights, Oklahoma possible missing time, Idaho - aqua blue sphere with a long trail shot across sky, California- New technology fly by, Washington - flying triangle and lights, Canada - V shaped object and truck size lights, Ireland - bright lights, England - UFO or perhaps a kite? Netherlands - flying triangle, Ukraine - possible base as UFO wave over Crimea continues, India - light with long tail, and circular object over New Zealand. Ancient ruins of Kadath allegedly found in Antarctica?

ECLIPSE OF THE MOON

On Thursday evening, May 15th, there will be a total eclipse of the Moon. It begins at 10:03 PM (EDT) when the Moon first enters the edge of the Earth's shadow, and the Earth shadow gradually covers the Moon and at 11:14 PM, totality begins. The Moon starts to come out of the shadow at 12:06 AM, when totality ends and it leaves the Earth's shadow at 1:17 AM, when the eclipse finally ends. Mid-eclipse is at 11:40 PM and while totally eclipsed, the Moon will be red in color. All you need to view it is the unaided eye or a pair of binoculars. This should be an awesome sight if it's clear! Lunar Eclipse -
You must be logged in to see this link. +

ALIENS MAY BE SENDING EACH OTHER SECRET MESSAGES

Two scientists have come up with a possible solution to the long-standing puzzle of why, if alien civilizations are out there, no one has ever picked up signals from them. Their signals are buried in background noise. The Fermium paradox, first posed by the physicist Enrico Fermi, is still one of the strongest arguments against the existence of intelligent aliens. But Walter Simmons and Sandip Pakvasa, from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, have worked out how the aliens could be hiding. First the signaller splits the message into two parts, so that its photons are sent in opposite directions to mirrors far from the home planet. The mirrors redirect the signals to the intended receiver, who recombines the photons to reconstruct the message. Neither the intended receiver nor any eavesdropper would be able to locate the home planet of the sender. Also, it would be impossible to detect the message at all without extremely sophisticated technology, New Scientist magazine reported. To recombine the beams and recreate the message you would need to detect the arrival time of the photons extremely accurately to identify pairs of photons split by the sender. Mr. Simmons said, "Such photons are distinguishable from the background of stellar photons because they arrive very close together in time. But any eavesdropper, like us, might not realize this and see only the background." Thanks to The Western Mail - The National Newspaper Of Wales You must be logged in to see this link.

EXTREME WEATHER ON EARTH CAUSED BY SUNSPOTS?

The most ever devastating tornados have been reported across the US that may be in part due to the strong sunspot activity with 66 already reported this year. For the third month in a row, high-latitude observers have spotted auroras triggered by solar wind streams flowing from coronal holes on the Sun. Our Earth's magnetic field was buffeted by solar wind gusts on May 1st and May 7th-9th, that may be effecting our weather. Heavy Sunspot activity happens when energy stored in twisted magnetic fields (usually above sunspots) is suddenly released. Flares produce a burst of radiation across the electromagnetic spectrum, from radio waves to x-rays and gamma-rays. A flare is defined as a sudden, rapid, and intense variation in brightness. A solar flare occurs when magnetic energy that has built up in the solar atmosphere is suddenly released. Radiation is emitted across virtually the entire electromagnetic spectrum, from radio waves at the long wavelength end, through optical emission to x-rays and gamma rays at the short wavelength end. The amount of energy released is the equivalent of millions of 100-megaton hydrogen bombs exploding at the same time! Scientists classify solar flares according to their x-ray brightness in the wavelength range 1 to 8 Angstroms. There are 3 categories: X-class flares are big; they are major events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms. M-class flares are medium-sized; they generally cause brief radio blackouts that affect Earth's polar regions. Minor radiation storms sometimes follow an M-class flare. Compared to X- and M-class events, C-class flares are small with few noticeable consequences here on Earth. Geomagnetic storms caused by the sunspots can cause significant disturbances in Earth's magnetic field. During the recent activity there have been bright Auroras over the Antarctic lighting up the night skies. Thanks to space.com and NASA

PENNSYLVANIA REFLECTIVE" WHITE "TUBE" FLYING LOW

POTTSTOWN -- The witness was driving on Highway 422 west on May 1, 2003, when he noticed a reflective" white "tube" flying 100 feet or so under a low flying passenger plane during daylight at 1:30 PM. The witness states, "The passenger jet had red and white paint with white words, that caught my attention, because it was flying lower than usual." I stopped my car in middle of the intersection when I saw a sunlight glint moving about 100 ft. underneath the jet. A "reflection" followed exactly with the jet but it was 1/5th the size. The best I can say it was either a "steel pipe" shape or tube. Absolutely stunning, it moved with the jet perfectly timed but definitely an object, as it moved it stopped reflecting the sun, and I saw it had white color, then it faded away. Cars honking behind me made me move. I pulled into a parking lot and could see the passenger jet, but not the object. I watched for about 30 seconds. It was broad daylight, great visibility that day. I stared again and again to try and make out more, but it was mostly a bright "reflection," like shiny metal. The object seemed white when the reflection of the sun died down. It was about the size of an automobile in relation to the jet.

ST. CLAIR - The witness reported seeing a bright light hovering above on May 3, 2003, at 2:45 AM, and states, "Traveling to work in my car I noticed a greenish-blue light at the altitude of a small aircraft that appeared to be hovering or moving very slowly above a nearby treeline." As I slowed to view the object, it shot away to the east at high speed. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

NEW HAMPSHIRE - MYSTERIOUS METAL FOUND

CONCORD MONITOR - The newspaper reports, "Hope MacDonald awoke to a loud bang and a bright light. The next day, her tenant found a small piece of charred metal that reeked of fuel and was covered in more than an inch of gob. The noise was enough to alarm MacDonald and scare her cat off the bed. The metal was enough to prompt her to call her son, a state trooper, who then called the Federal Aviation Administration. The metal appears to be from a snowmobile, said Jim Peters, a spokesman for the FAA, adding that MacDonald's home is near a trail. That's a lie," said MacDonald. "There's no trail near my house." MacDonald wants to make two things clear about the incident: She's not crazy, and she knows what she saw. "It was about 11:30 at night and something banged the back of the house. At the same time, there was the brightest light I've ever seen in my life. "I had to shut my eyes but as quickly as the sound and light came, it went," she said. Candy Hovey, who lives in the lower level of MacDonald's two-story chalet, found a 4 by 7 inch piece of metal on the lawn the next day. "I didn't see or hear anything," She said. "But it wasn't there the day before." Hovey said the metal had a very strong fuel smell and it looked charred. "If you touched it with your hand, you'd get ash on it." She said. The ground beneath the metal appeared unharmed. FAA safety inspector Sylvester Dye went to MacDonald's home and took the metal for testing shortly after she reported the incident. MacDonald said she initially thought the metal may have been "space junk." And she made a point of asking Dye if it could be just that. (Dye) knew it wasn't from an airplane," she said. "I asked him if it could have been from the shuttle, and he just shrugged his shoulders. There's so much stuff flying around up there." Dye told MacDonald the metal couldn't be from a plane because it appeared to have been welded onto something, she said. "There were no planes around that night either," she said. Her second-floor bedroom is high enough off the ground so that a passing snow machine or vehicle most likely would not have thrown a piece of metal near her window, she said. "There was no snow in the yard at the time," I just think they (FAA inspectors) don't know what it is and they're passing the buck. But I'm sure it's not from a snow machine. Thanks to Rebecca Tsaros rtsaros@cmonitor.com CONCORD MONITOR 5/3/03

GEORGIA DAYLIGHT DISK

ATLANTA -- The saucer was flying south, parallel to I-75 While riding north through Atlanta on I-75, on April 26, 2003. I noticed an object just below the clouds and flying south at 5 PM. At first I though it was a plane until it rotated and it did not have wings that I could see. Having observed planes flying into the Atlanta airport all afternoon, this object stood out because of the altitude it was flying, and its size, which was smaller than a plane would have been. After observing this for thirty seconds, it went west, and that was the last I saw of it. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

FLORIDA - AN ORANGE BALL

CHOCTAWHATCHEE BAY, IN WALTON COUNTY -- I was facing north looking at Legion Park on Choctawhatchee Bay on April 26, 2003. There is a security light in the park that has a bluish/white light on a telephone pole and almost directly over the security light was an orange ball. The orange ball was just slightly larger than the security light but much further away at 8:35 PM. It appeared to be over the middle of the bay. I watched it for about five minutes during which time it did not move. It was much larger than a planet or star but not nearly as large as a full moon would have appeared that close to the horizon. It did not appear to be a flare as it was stationary in the sky and it did not appear to be burning. I went inside to get my wife and when I returned it was gone. You must be logged in to see this link.

ILLINOIS - IT WAS A VERY BRIGHT FLYING TRIANGLE

DES PLAINES -- The witness reports seeing a large object in the night skies April 28, 2003, on a humid and hot clear night near Elk Grove. He explains, "The object was bright, big, triangular and it came real close to me and after about 20 seconds it just disappeared at 10:30 PM." My friend, my brother and my two sisters saw it as it took off real fast." It flew northeast into a clear sky. Ten minutes later it came back once again and it was the same thing, but now there were two flying triangles. We got a better look the second time and it appeared to me as a UFO or an alien type object. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

WISCONSIN - FIVE SMALL FLICKERING LIGHTS

MILWAUKEE -- On May 1, 2003, at 2 AM, the witness reports seeing a white flicker in the sky, then another, and another till there where five flickering lights. They seemed to have made a box with one craft on the outside moving away. Then the others followed. The remaining four lights shined unsteadily at a half second pace simultaneously and then came together in a line. They moved on the same path as the first light and they all slowly departed. As they left a bluish color replaced the white light. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

OKLAHOMA POSSIBLE MISSING TIME

BESSIE -- Jim Hickman writes, I got a call on Wednesday, May 7, 2003, from a teacher in the town of Bessie, stating one of his students had see a very bright light, then a big flash, and then reported missing time. Susan will do the investigation and forward the report to me, I will send it to you. Thanks to Jim Hickman MUFON

IDAHO - AQUA BLUE SPHERE

SANDPOINT -- While riding my motorcycle north toward Sandpoint on Highway 95 at 11:45 PM, on April 23, 2003, a very bright, aqua colored, round object with an extremely long trail caught my attention, as it came across the sky traveling from east to west and downward in a fashion that suggested it would impact the ground. I expected to see a flash or perhaps feel a jolt from the event but neither occurred. It was simply there and gone. The color was quite remarkable and unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

CALIFORNIA NEW TECHNOLOGY FLY BY

NEWARK -- The witness claims, "Never saw anything like it - if it's military (ours) its decades ahead of "known" technology!" The witness was taking his dog for a walk at 9:04 P.M. on April 24, 2003, when he saw a bird flying overhead. I looked directly at the object and thought that's not a bird its a hang glider because of it's altitude, shape, and lack of noise. Then I said," Oh my God, what the heck IS that?" I watched the object, perfectly focused for about 6 seconds before it flew into some clouds. I followed the path of the object hoping it would hold it's course. I thought I saw it circle tightly and turn towards the east. Then four planes came out of no where and converged on the mountains east of my house; where the object headed. Then, what I thought were two F-16? jets headed over towards my direction. They made very little noise, but I could still hear the jets. I grabbed the binoculars and ran back outside as my wife came out for a short look, but went back in because it was too cold for her. I watched the sky intensely and watched for the craft. I ran into the garage, grabbed the ladder and climbed onto the roof. There were a lot of aircraft over the mountain range. Two passenger jets went over head slightly west of me The object had now flown over the mountain range and disappeared. .

BUENA PARK -- On May 1, 2003, the witness who has considerable technical background noticed round spheres of light above his home at 10: 42 PM. He states, "There were four spheres of light that were very noticeable. They were each about two to three feet in size. The one sphere of light was west of me where I stood. The other two spheres of light were north of me. The last sphere of light was straight above my head and my home. The four spheres of light were white in color and I heard beeping sounds from one of the spheres. Thanks to Peter Davenport You must be logged in to see this link.

WASHINGTON - FLYING TRIANGLE AND LIGHTS

WAUCONDA -- On May 1, 2003, the witness who lives in a very rural area with no city lights nearby stepped out of the back door and observed a circular blue-white light about 3" in diameter at arm's length coming from the north. It was heading toward the southeast at about satellite speed at 10: 45 PM. When I first saw the object it was about 20 degrees elevation in the north. The object became gradually smaller as it proceeded across the sky until in the southeastern sky at about 70 degrees elevation it instantly returned to a 3" size at arm's length again and shot off.

WEST SEATTLE -- A married couple were walking into their house on May 1, 2003, when something caught the wife's peripheral vision at 10 PM. She looked up and said something like "What the hell is that?" She states, "A triangular craft was moving across the sky above us at an altitude similar to airplanes in this part of the city near Boeing field, not far from SeaTac Airport." It had a light at each of the points that was a dim orange and the lights seemed striped rather than solid. The craft was completely silent. We watched it fly in a northeasterly direction until it encountered the city light reflection in the sky and we could no longer see it. Our dog was trembling and became lethargic and lost his balance.

The witness sent an MS Paint image of the husband's recollection. I recall big, round lights, while he recalls trapezium-shaped lights and wings. I recall the round lights, as I said, and drew the wings as round, although I'm not sure they were. They were definitely not pointed; we both recall the corners were blunt or rounded. You must be logged in to see this link.

CANADA - RED LIGHT AND BRIGHT WHITE FLASH

HALIFAX INVESTIGATION - Sydnie reports, "Four of us were outside as it was dusk and just getting dark when we saw the UFO that was about the size of a pea. " There were no lights on the object (it was completely blank). There was a little wind, and it only passed through one misty cloud, other than that the weather was warm. It was sort of moving like an arrow through the sky. It was flying towards Sherwater Air Base and it took three or four minutes to go across the sky. Thanks to Sydnie

CHILLIWACK, BC - The Mother was driving her son home from work on May 1, 2003, when they saw a red flashing light just to the left of the mountains in the west. It was flashing consistently and sitting in one spot. The son says, "I told my mother to stop the car as we were on a back road that had little traffic and I rolled down my window and looked at the strange red light." At 10:30 PM, we noticed that it would move south horizontally in little spurts, but mostly stayed in one spot. We drove home and could just see it over the roof of a house. I noticed the light drop down a bit, so I stood up a bit straighter, but the light dropped down again. I moved over to where my Mom was standing, and we observed it clearly. It was staying in one place again. Suddenly a bright flash of light came from about the same place I'd initially seen the red light. It happened again a few seconds later, closer to the location of the red light that was now fading, and the flashing wasn't as brilliant. After fifteen minutes of viewing I went inside. You must be logged in to see this link.

IRELAND - VERY BRIGHT LIGHT SEEN

WATERFORD -- A bright light appeared in the sky on April 28, 2003, above the Waterford area. It was too early in the evening to be a star, but that's exactly what it looked like. At first I thought it was a reflection of an aircraft as it was a bright evening but it suddenly disappeared and a minute later reappeared in a slightly different location. There were some clouds around but not in this area of the sky. It was moving in a westerly direction at 7 PM.

ENGLAND UFO OR PERHAPS A KITE?

LINCOLN -- On April 22, 2003, around 4 PM, the witness was skating outside the Lincolnshire College and noticed a small dot in the sky above the South Common. He states, "I looked at the object thinking that it was a distant approaching plane, but the object stayed stationary and moved side ways and upwards like no other aircraft I have seen." My friends who were also with me saw this object, but they thought it was a kite, but the object was about half a mile away and was flying too high to be a kite. The object stayed there for about 15 minutes. You must be logged in to see this link.

NETHERLANDS - FLYING TRIANGLE

ALMERE -- Two witnesses spotted a triangular shaped object flying over the highway on May 3, 2003. The witness reports, "At 12:30 AM, I was driving my car north with my brother when I noticed a police car with lights coming from the side lane, so I changed lanes and looked in my rearview mirror and saw two red lights in a horizontal line flying southwest across the highway." A second later there was a third light, which was flashing white/green. That is when I realized the craft had a triangle shape. I shouted to my brother that there was a UFO. The craft hovered over the highway. The red lights were not flashing. It hung over an open field for a minute and than sped off. I got off the highway and started following it. I stopped the car and got the camera out and we started recording for 20 seconds, but it was already far away. It shows one red light as a dot in the night sky and no sound. We knew it had to be a UFO because of the shape of it. You must be logged in to see this link.

UKRAINE - UFO HOTSPOT CONTINUES

SIMFEROPOL' -- Anton Anfalov, Ukrainian UFO Association writes, "On Saturday, April 30, 2003, at 8:45 PM, while standing on the Lenin Square and talking with my friend, Mr.V. Zdorov, we noticed several bright flashes of white-silver and of ruby red colors to the northeast. This was definitely neither airplane nor satellite, because the flashes were short, stationary, and with a big time lag (2-5 minutes) between them indicating that the flashes were from a hovering object.

CRIMEA -- New UFOs were observed over the Crimean peninsula, south of Ukraine, on Monday, May 5, 2003, starting from 12:30 AM until 3 PM. A large strange and definitely outlined lens-shaped cloud hovered over Chatyrdag Mountain and plateau south of Simferopol.' The large cloud was present in an almost cloudless sky. Despite the laws of atmospheric circulation, this cloud had a definitely outlined form and shape for over two hours DESPITE THE WIND. This was noticed by many local residents of Simferopol', and Anton photographed these strange clouds. The clear impression was that this was just camouflaged hovering UFO, no less than 50 meters in diameter.

Simferopol' -- On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 9:20 PM a UFO was observed again over flying south over Mrs. Lenura Azizova house at 13 West Street. Like on April 23, it was moving in a zigzag trajectory without any sound. The six cornered in shape UFO had a clearly visible single bright red blinking light, but not like an airplane, that changed color to brighter white. The impression was that the first red light was a navigation light and the bigger white light was the shining plasma envelope around the alien craft on a standard route to underwater alien base in the center of the Black Sea.

ANTON ANFALOV writes, "Crimea is a " UFO hot spot." There are frequent sightings of craft leaving and entering the Black Sea about 150 km south of Foros, between Crimea and Turkey. We have contacted several remote viewers who have used their talents to penetrate this base. The remote viewers have observed a complex of watertight underground compartments, hangars and tunnels built inside the rock using some natural caves, in the depths of the Black Sea that perfectly hides the alien activity. This is confirmed by constant observations of fiery globes descending and ascending out of the sea. The base has two basic openings that are connected by a complicated system of tunnels. Remote viewers observed the aliens are involved in some kind of mining, manufacturing operations, repair and technical examinations of their crafts. They supposedly produce trans-uranium fuel from depths of the Earth for their engines. Thanks to Anton Anfalov, Ukrainian UFO Association an@crimea.com

INDIA - UNKNOWN OBJECT WITH A LONG TRAIL

CHANDIGARH -- On April 23, 2003, at 6 AM, I saw an object appearing from the east and moving towards the north. it had a long whitish trail behind it. ((NUFORC Note: Description by witness is not inconsistent with a contrail behind a high-altitude aircraft, but we do not know what the witness observed. PD))

NEW ZEALAND CIRCULAR OBJECT

TAURANGA -- On Christmas morning 2002, at 4:50 AM, near dawn with a very clear sky, Mr. A. Thompson witnessed a circular object with blue, silver and white pulsating lights. It was flying at 12,000 feet and was observed for about 12 minutes from an elevated rural location. The object moved along coast a short way towards Papamoa, turned back towards Tauranga then headed out to sea. Mr. Thompson remarks how clear the object was and the lack of sound in the stillness of the early morning.

RUINS OF KADATH ALLEGEDLY FOUND IN ANTARCTICA?

According to Joseph Trainor, editor of UFO Roundup, "A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by US Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive prehistoric ruins have been found under the ice of Antarctica. "The US government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles beneath the ice." "AtlantisTV stressed that the company's primary concern is for the safety and welfare of the missing crew, but they will 'vigorously oppose' any attempts to 'censor material that is clearly in the public domain.' The video is the property of AtlantisTV. Two Navy officers who saw the tape said it showed spectacular ruins. Officials of the U.S. Naval Support Task Force, Antarctica deny the story or the possession of any video shot by the missing AtlantisTV crew."

Science fiction author Howard Phillips Lovecraft (1890-1937) claimed in several stories that a prehistoric city existed in Antarctica called "Kadath of the Cold Waste." Lovecraft described its discovery in his novel "At the Mountains of Madness," written in 1931. Incredibly, one of his passages is a precise description of a scene in the AtlantisTV video. Lovecraft wrote, "But the salient object of the place was the titanic stone ramp, which, eluding the archways by a sharp turn outward into the open floor, wound spirally up the stupendous cylindrical wall like an inside counterpart of those once climbing outside the monstrous towers or ziggurats of ancient Babylon...The thing was excellently preserved up to the present top of the tower-- a highly remarkable circumstance in view of its exposure-- and its shelter had done much to protect the bizarre and disturbing cosmic sculptures on the walls." "As we stepped out into the awesome half-daylight of this monstrous cylinder-bottom--fifty million years old, and without doubt the most primal ancient structure ever to meet our eyes." "According to the sculptures, the original tower had stood in the center of an immense circular plaza; and had been perhaps 500 or 600 feet high, with tiers of horizontal discs near the top and a row of needle-like spires along the upper rim." Thanks to UFO ROUNDUP Vol. 8, #19 5/14, Joseph Trainor You must be logged in to see this link. N HIRING A REAL ESTATE AGENT! how you can obtain the l estate agent for your needs. To get a free copy of treport e-mail me at
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES HELP YOU STAY YOUNG AND HEALTHY

Almost every week, I get letters from people who claim to be suffering from allergies or pollution. Breathing in pollution from the air causes free radicals to form in your body that attack your health. Your nose runs, sneeze and feel miserable. To feel healthy again and stop the problems try Isotonix OPC-3. Isotonix OPC-3 scientific at the Pasteur Institute and leading universities have validated that these are the most powerful antioxidant free radical scavengers known to man, and one of the greatest discoveries in history. You can purchase Isotonix OPC-3 at the Health and Nutrition Store for about a dollar a day. The large size is by far the best buy. You can lose weight Ephedra Free at: lose weight For the latest in anti-aging technology and HGH enhancement, and to learn more about the new science of anti-aging, and how to stop the clock for a younger, sexier, happier you, go to: Anti-aging Anti-aging and for antioxidants use: OPC-3 You must be logged in to see this link."

MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership includes the Journal and costs only $35.00 per year. To join MUFON or to report a UFO go to You must be logged in to see this link. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@aol.com or HQ@mufon.com. "The MUFON Journal is now accepting qualified advertising, please call 1 (303) 932-7709 for more information."

Regards,

--------------------------------------------------

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2003 :  6:30:36 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message
Thanks ELRICK! By posting the range of info it seems you are deluged with, you give us all some inkling of what the sheer information volume is out there in the UFO community, and what it consists of.

Let me just say I know that none of the foregoing items are "yours" in the sense that you wrote them. So my following comments are not directed at you as a poster.

With regard to the third item in the last post "ALIENS MAY BE SENDING EACH OTHER SECRET MESSAGES", it was mentioned that the so called "Fermi Paradox" is "still one of the strongest arguments against the existence of intelligent aliens."

What rubbish.

The Fermi Paradox says, in effect, "I havent seen any aliens yet, so there must not be any."

That hardly rises to the level of an argument, much less a paradox. The Fermi Paradox basically raises the observation "Duh, I dont know anything" to the status of a sort of scientific statement. Yet some people insist on still thinking it represents a valid argument against Alien intelligence.

As I have suggested before, the reason that no "Alien communications" are being detected today might have something to do with the possibility that any Alien race advanced enough to explore the Galaxy and be aware of other Alien races is also advanced enough to communicate using some sort of medium we are not yet aware of. Why do we continue to insist on thinking that they are stuck to using radio?

The other heading in the foregoing post I would like to make a disparaging comment on is the 22nd one "RUINS OF KADATH ALLEGEDLY FOUND IN ANTARCTICA?"

Come on, does this sort of thing really deserve anyones attention? They as much as admit its a story based entirely on the fiction of HP Lovecraft. Looks like a big, hard leg pull to me. Some debunkers having "fun" by muddying the water.

With this sort of story being given equal exposure with other, seemingly bona fide reports of encounters, is it any wonder that the majority of people dismiss UFOlogy as a joke?

Having said that, let me apologise again ELRICK. I in no way am trying to criticize your efforts and I applaud this new string you have started.

Go to Top of Page

Gerbil
Galactic Member

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2003 :  6:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gerbil's Homepage Send Gerbil a Private Message
Yeah, wow. I had no idea how much feed back was generated from UFO sightings. I would have though people like to keep some things to them selfs.

If you belive then what else do you need?
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2003 :  06:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
Thanks guys. HAD - keep in mind that I in no way select which articles are in the filer's files. I have no connection to them other than simply posting them here to share with you guys. Ocassionally you are going to find articles that you think are hogwash or barking up the wrong tree (in your own opinion) but I do not omit anything. I post them just as they come. Actually he (george) request that you post the newletters in their entirety (I think thats a word....oh well....lol). So if you find articles that you dont like or dont buy into, dont blame me guys. I didn't put them in it. I got the impression HAD that maybe you thought I was the one who decides what to post from Filer's as for as what I think is more relevant or truthful, but in fact I am just posting the whole thing and you guys can decide what you think are good articles and which are not. The Filer's Files cover a lot of different areas and always seem to have bits about the latest stories (whether hoaxes or authentic info). And we also have to keep in mind that just because you are I may think that a particular items doesn't deserve attention, somebody else out there might feel differently. I like these because they come on a weekly basis and its not all old case discussions and such....it focusses on current events more IMO.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2003 :  9:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
The latest......

-----------------------------------------------------

Filer's Files #21 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
May 21, 2003, Majorstar@aol.com Webmaster: Chuck
sponsored by: You must be logged in to see this link.

CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL SPOTS DAYLIGHT DISC

The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. The US landings and the Eclipse of the Moon were real, United States Air Force Europe Intelligence says UFOs are real, Pennsylvania - fast high-flying sphere flies miles above our heads, Virginia - cigar shaped craft without wings, Florida - two flying triangles spotted, Kentucky - the craft was short and wide, Illinois - white cigar in morning sky, Wisconsin - orbs seen during eclipse, Arkansas - diamond shaped UFO, Texas - ten UFOs videotaped in daylight sky, California - Highway Patrol spots discs and low flying triangle, Washington - large flying triangle over Seattle, Canada - flying tubes, orbs, and flying triangle, England - saucers and shrieking UFOs, and Australian fireball. New NASA Spaceships with nuclear propulsion and nanotechnology. You may be related to Dolphins.

THE US VISITS AND THE ECLIPSE OF THE MOON WERE REAL

On Thursday evening, May 15th, I saw a spectacular eclipse of the Moon, and remembered the astronauts who had walked there. I frequently get letters asking if the US went to the Moon? I was stationed at Langley Air Force Base the home of NASA's Langley Research Center and observed firsthand the preparations for going to the Moon. When the astronauts launched, we had communication indicating they were in good physical condition and followed the flight to the Moon. I also have spoken privately with several astronauts who walked on the Moon. I believe their story. Fox TV claims they were not there because no stars could be seen in the film. The stars were there, but do not show due to the brightness of the scene and the F-stop used by the camera. Our astronauts were there, and I also saw evidence that they were not alone on the Moon.

UNITED STATES AIR FORCE EUROPE SAYS UFOs ARE REAL

Many people ask me, why do you believe in UFOs? While I was in the Air Force I chased them and saw reliable messages indicating their reality. The following message is based on the testimony of a high-ranking Swedish Air Force Officer. There are thousands of documents at the National Archives that prove the US military also believed in their existence. For example: This National Archives declassified Top Secret memo dated 4 Nov 1948 clearly shows the USAF was concerned about UFOs, The United Air Forces in Europe Office of Intelligence sent a message to Headquarters stating:

"For some time we have been concerned by the recurring reports on flying saucers. They periodically continue to crop up; one was observed hovering over Neubiberg Air Base for about thirty minutes. They have been reported by so many sources and from such a variety of places, we are convinced that they cannot be disregarded and must be explained on some basis, which is perhaps slightly beyond the scope of our present intelligence thinking.

One of these objects was observed by a Swedish technical expert near his home on the edge of a lake. The object crashed or landed in the lake and he carefully noted its azimuth from his point of observation. Swedish intelligence was sufficiently confident in his observation that a naval salvage team was sent to the lake. Operations were underway during the visit of USAFE officers. Divers had discovered a previously uncharted crater on the floor of the lake. No further information is available, but we are promised knowledge of their results. In their opinion, the observation was reliable, and they believe that the depression on the floor of the lake, which didn't appear on current hydrographic charts, was in fact caused by a flying saucer.

Although accepting this theory of the origin of these objects poses a whole new group of questions and puts much of thinking in a changed light, we are inclined not to discredit entirely this somewhat spectacular theory, meantime keeping an open mind on the subject. What are your reactions?"

Thanks to Ryan A. Wood and Nick Redfern You must be logged in to see this link.

PENNSYLVANIA - FAST HIGH-FLYING SPHERE

HICKORY RUN STATE PARK - On May 3, 2003, at 9:40 PM, the witness was camping for the night, and noticed a high-flying sphere miles above. He states, "I told my friend who was with me outside our tent, and he agreed that it wasn't a plane, because there were no blinking lights and it moved too fast for its altitude." I told my other friend inside the tent, who was changing, that we saw this thing. He poked his head out, saw the object, and said, "You've got yourself a damn UFO." The object moved above our heads and we lost sight of it a few minutes later.

HOLLAND -- On Sunday, May 5, 2003, at 6 PM, the witness was outdoors and noticed a bright pulsating light "dancing" overhead at 10:15 PM. He reports, "Dancing means that this object maneuvered quickly left and right, at one point appeared to backup, and there was no sound." I called my wife outside and she witnessed a more subdued motion as the pulsating light moved over the house and continued northward. The nature of the light reminded me of an episode on Discovery - with a light powered disk using laser pulses for propulsion. The craft however must have flown a considerable distance, even if it was small and close. The movements were quicker than any plane I've ever seen and the path was erratic and beyond the scope of any publicly known aircraft. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

VIRGINIA - CIGAR SHAPED WITHOUT WINGS

CHESAPEAKE -- On May 6, 2003, at 12:45 PM, the witness was on his way to work and saw a cigar shaped object at about 1000 feet altitude. The object appeared to be hovering. The observer says, "The craft was dark gray, and possibly had black markings, it was hard to tell since I had to keep my eyes on the road half the time. " I only saw the craft/object for about 10 seconds. I reported the cigar to a local news channel. I most definitely noticed that this craft did not have any wings, nor did it have any resemblance to a helicopter. This was something of a different type. NUFORC

FLORIDA TWO FLYING TRIANGLES

BOCA RATON - There were triangle shaped objects in the sky spaced evenly apart on May 7, 2003, at 9:35 PM. Each flying triangle craft looked like there were three balls attached together to from a single craft in the shape of a triangle. The eyewitness said, "Each craft was luminous like you could see through them, but you couldn't." Both passed directly under the moon making it easy to see that they were not weather balloons. There was no sound as they passed. No flashing lights could be seen and they both had a very soft silver/blue glow as they glided along. There was also aircraft with flashing lights that could be seen off to the right of the flying triangles. They veered off to the right. I ran through the house, grabbing my husband and son so they could also see them but the only thing left in the sky to see was the plane.

LONGWOOD/WINTER SPRINGS - The witness was driving along with a friend on May 11, 2003, at 2:45 AM, when they noticed a green shooting light, that was way too low to be a star, going really fast across the sky. As I am a pilot, I didn't notice any other possible position lights, any distinct sounds or anything else abnormal. I can't think of it as fireworks as it didn't leave any sort of trail and it did not seem low enough. I estimate the altitude was 2,000 feet or so, going south/southwest at a very high speed. Couldn't see where the light went due to trees on the side of the road. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

KENTUCKY - THE CRAFT WAS SHORT AND WIDE,

LOUISVILLE - The witness reports the strange object moved slowly over his head and then rolled over several times and moved off in a different direction on May 11, 2003. At 8:55 PM, it was twilight outside and the craft appeared to be a dark color. The observer states, "It was shaped like a yellow jacket (bee) and looked like it had something like wings on both sides in the front and back. I did not see any lights on the craft and it moved slow right over my head. It was very cloudy out and the craft seemed to be just under the cloud cover. It flew right over my head, rolled over several times, and changed direction. I was yelling for my wife to come look at it but by the time she got out on the deck all she saw was a black dot on the horizon. I have never seen anything like this before. It may have been a large balloon like the size used in a parade caught in the wind but I don't know. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

ILLINOIS - WHITE CIGAR OBJECT IN MORNING SKY.

MARKHAM -- There was only one white spot in the sky on May 3, 2003, at 6:15 AM, that was no larger than a pencil eraser at arm's length. I figure there is no way that it could be a plane because it was too high, and a plane would have left a contrail that high in the air. The eyewitness states, "It was a small cigar shaped object moving south in the early morning sky with a few clouds and it moved slowly as it passed overhead. " Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

WISCONSIN - ORB SEEN DURING ECLIPSE

CLINTON COUNTY -- Ashley M. for UFO Wisconsin reports, "A few friends and I had decided to go park on a hill and watch the lunar eclipse on May 15, 2003. At about ten o'clock, when the eclipse was in full swing, from the north, hovering over the trees we saw an orange/bluish orb." I couldn't really tell how big it was, or exactly how far away it was, but it was jerking back and forth at an impossible angle and very fast. It was shining a red light down into the forest as if it were looking for something. After a minute of hovering, it zigzagged back and forth its lights dimmed drastically. It started moving east at a medium speed until it was out of our range. My friends and I know that this was not a plane. Thanks to UFO Wisconsin

ARKANSAS DIAMOND SHAPED UFO

On May 7, 2003, at 2 AM, the observer spotted a diamond shaped fuselage with multiple red and white lights. A thunderstorm had just passed the area, and the sky was relatively clear. The eyewitness stated, "Just above the clouds I saw a Diamond shaped fuselage with swept back wings, the lower fuselage was covered with fifty red lights in a grid pattern, while the wings were covered with forty white/silvery lights in a grid pattern, between the wings and fuselage. The object was black, which is why I could see the definite shape. It flew south in about thirty seconds and then went out of view in the clouds. I've worked in aviation for over 30 years and I've never seen anything like this! Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

TEXAS - TEN BLACK UFOs VIDEOTAPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

SAN SABA -- The observers were trying to videotape flying objects called rods, on May 4, 2003, at 2:40 PM, when they left their camera on, they managed to capture something else. The eyewitnesses report, "We have ten black UFOs in our video that maneuver all over the sky that were caught on hi-8 format video with a tripod and its very clear with no shakiness and or digital zooming.

We have looked at the video, and at first blush, the objects appear to be dark colored birds. However, one of the lead birds performs a sudden movement, and then stops, in a manner, which we believe is uncharacteristic of birds' in flight. We suspect the objects are birds, but we have no explanation for the strange, sudden movement of the one element of the formation. Thanks to Peter Davenport

CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL SPOTS DISCS, TRIANGLE

SAN FRANCISCO - The observers were watching the waves for good surf at Ocean Beach when they noticed a low flying, silent triangular shaped object about one mile south of the Cliff House on May 9, 2003, at 1:30 PM. The witness says, "We first thought it was a Stealth F-117, but I've seen them before and they are quite loud." Still not sure what it was so I thought I'd report it anyway to see if anyone else had spotted it.

LAGUAN NIGUEL -- The observers were celebrating Mother's Day on May 11, 2003, at 10:30 AM, by having breakfast outside on a clear, cloudless, morning. They had observed vultures and birds soaring earlier when they noticed a distant object overhead inland. A short time later they noticed the object made a reflection from the sun. From a distance it was speculated to be a glider or balloon. Curiosity caused us to get a pair of 10 X 25 binoculars, and we then determined it was a disc like craft "soaring" in the morning sky slowly moving toward the ocean in a general northward path. We all took turns looking, as it slowly drifted over our location. As it swooped and floated much like a bird in a thermal, we could determine the top was a dark reflective shiny surface, much like lenses in a reflective pair of sunglasses. As it turned, it was very thin, almost flat, becoming almost invisible from the side. The bottom side looked like turbine blades in a jet engine, but they were moving slow enough to see. The underbelly was either translucent, or reflected the light from the ground on the surface beyond the "turbine like" blades. I was able to get several shots with a digital camera, but at that distance the quality was less than marginal. We attempted to get a video but the camera had a low battery and by the time we got it charged the object was out of sight. It was difficult to determine the size. As a layperson I felt it could be some unknown kind of domestic unmanned surveillance craft.

GOLETA - A California Highway Patrol officer (CHP) reports a lengthy sighting of a peculiar metallic-appearing disc in the morning sky on May 13, 2003, at 9:20 PM. Peter Davenport, the director of NUFORC, was contacted by an employee of the Federal Aviation Administration, inquiring whether we had received any reports from sources in California, describing a peculiar, metallic-looking, disc-shaped object in the morning skies in the vicinity of Santa Barbara. The employee provided us with the name and telephone number of the individual with whom the FAA had spoken, a CHP Officer, who had described to them his alleged sighting earlier in the morning. NUFORC spoke with the officer for 25 minutes, and he described having witnessed a very bizarre-looking, disc-shaped object in the skies above "the freeway" in the vicinity of Goleta, CA. The officer had witnessed the object for an estimated 30 minutes, and several of his family members had, also, witnessed the same object from a different location in Santa Barbara. The officer stated that he first thought the object might be some type of kite, but then abandoned that notion, as he continued to watch it. The object was circular in appearance, and it was "tumbling, end over end." He was facing north, and the object was moving to the north, away from his location, probably passing over the Santa Barbara Beach. He assumed that other reports might have been submitted to the Santa Barbara Police or Sheriff, although those two offices reported that, to the best of their knowledge, no reports had been submitted to them. It flew towards Vandenberg AFB. Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC Director.

WASHINGTON - LARGE TRIANGULAR CRAFT OVER SEATTLE

LAKE WASHINGTON -- As I was entering the I-90 tunnel leading into Seattle I saw a large craft very low to the ground on April 30, 2003, at 11:41 PM. As I came out of the tunnel into the city, I turned around to see if it had crashed, and saw instead a large triangular craft with many lights on the bottom flying very slowly and low over homes. It was flying slowly for a craft of its size. I couldn't stop to get a better look, since I was on the freeway. When I turned my head again I couldn't find it anymore from the night sky.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke with this witness at considerable length, and she seemed quite serious-minded, and quite credible. She described the incident quite lucidly and eloquently. She reported that when she first sighted the triangular object, it was moving from her left to right (north), and then it suddenly dipped its nose down, and reversed the direction it was moving, in less than one-second (estimate). PD))

CANADA - FLYING TUBE, ORBS AND TRIANGLE SPOTTED

CALGARY -- Alan Merrett reports that on May 5, 2002, at 12:35 PM, "A coworker and myself were smoking when I glanced up and was startled by a brilliant orange flash." I drew the attention of my coworker and pointed and we both observed what we agreed was a mechanical object at an altitude greater than the thin high cirrus at 10,000 meters. The object we were watching emitted brilliant, irregular flashes of orange light that varied in intensity. It was too high to see in detail, but there were two objects (one much larger than the other) that were joined by a tube or beam that did not emit light. It hovered in the same place for several minutes and then began to move northeast at a slow, steady pace. It stopped and was hovering again and then moved quickly towards us and abruptly halted almost overhead. At this point, it was at its brightest and was as large as a match head held at arm's length, at about 80 degrees above the horizon. I then ran back inside to get more witnesses and returned with a female coworker and our supervisor. They both observed the object with us for several minutes before a small cloud obscured our view.

We waited for it to reappear, but it simply never did. The time at end of sighting was 12:50 PM. We all agreed that the object was NOT a meteor, balloon, airplane, helicopter, satellite, planet, star, space junk reentry, etc. It emitted light from within itself rather than simply reflecting sunlight off its surface(s). Initially it gave the impression that it was tumbling on its horizontal axis but we all agreed that the flashes that it emitted were too irregular and of varied intensity to account for this. We were all very puzzled and excited by the sighting. A first for all of us. The weather was sunny, +8 Celsius, Visibility 64 km, Humidity 62%, Wind N / 3 kph, Barometer 101.8 kpa, Dewpoint +1 Celsius]
Thanks to Alan Merrett You must be logged in to see this link.

HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Brian Vike states that he received a report from a witness on his way to the Huckleberry Mine in mid April at 3:15 AM. Seventy kilometers south from town he saw a multi colored object sitting in one position in the distance ahead of him. At first, he thought it was a bright star due to it twinkling different colors. But he realized the sky was totally over cast. The fellow said he had some extra time before he had to be at his work place, so he stopped and watched the lights for 4 to 6 minutes before they dropped down suddenly behind a mountain. He also claims that the lights dropped "straight" down rather quickly. Because he was at a distance from it, he certainly could not hear any sounds coming from the thing. The lights/object did not make any sudden movements; it just sat in the one position before disappearing behind the mountain. In this area there are no towers, or anything else, which would cause any strange lighting. The area in question is very rugged and wild.

EAST OF HOUSTON - A 56-year-old man and his mother on their farm sighted a flying triangle on April 21, 2003. Brian reports a lady and her husband also witnessed a large triangular shaped object on April 21, 2003. The interesting thing is they watched the craft just before the son and Mom had their sighting. The lady and her husband are just west of Houston at 11:30 PM. So the timing of the two sighting works out great.

TERRACE -- On May 10, 2003, at 10:55 PM, a witness living in Terrace, BC was outside burning wood in a barrel, his girlfriend had left to go inside. The witness was sitting on a bench watching the fire when he looked up into the southwestern part of the sky and saw a small white colored light heading to the northeast. The light was rather bright and traveling quickly. He viewed the light for about 15 seconds, it blinked a couple of times before it finally disappeared. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Editor: Canadian Communicator hbccufo@telus.net,

UK/ENGLAND SAUCERS AND SHRIEKING UFOs

SHEFFIELD - The witnesses were out in the woods walking their dog and looking at the stars on May 5, 2003, at 1:43 AM. They saw a shooting star or so they thought. My brother Elliot said the star had stopped. They looked up and saw the star and two more appeared then. The witness states, "We got scared and two more came. They were slowly getting bigger and we noticed they were coming nearer." We could vaguely tell they were saucer shape. There was a vibrating sound, we panicked but we didn't move. The objects stopped and lights could be made out. The flashing lights were weird after a few minutes the objects started humming really loud and just shot off in the same direction.

BIRMINGHAM - The observers report seeing three unidentified flying objects dancing in the sky making loud shrieking noises on May 3, 2003, at 6:15 PM. "My colleagues and I were on our way home from a business conference in London when we pulled in at the service station to get some more fuel and some supplies." We heard a deafening noise and saw three objects speeding across the sky, that were lit up with bright lights and each had three red lights in a circular shape, near the center of the bottom of each object. The objects seemed to dance in the sky making shrieking sounds. Then within a second they were gone and there was this eerie feeling, like there was a storm about to happen. We couldn't believe what we had seen.

OXFORD -- It was a point of white light that was observed on May 6, 2003, at 10:3O PM. The witness said, "It would be best described not as an alien ship, more a UFO." It was too high up to be an airplane, too fast to be a satellite, too slow to be a shooting star and it had no tail. I do not believe in alien space ships (as such) but I cannot fathom what this object might be.

AUSTRALIA FIREBALL

ADELAIDE - A strange fireball was reported on April 26, 2003, at 9:15 PM. The witness states, "We were standing on the driveway and looked up and saw it come at a great speed, it hovered and made a weird buzz, then shot off, came back then went away."

It came across about 200 meters high and was all yellow with a bit of smoke out the back trailing. It hovered for about ten seconds, and then it flew off into space and then it came back about two seconds later. It then shot off in kind of a circle. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

ANARTICA ANCIENT RUINS ARE FICTION

The news release from the Atlantis Mapping Project is "just fiction," according to Joeseph Trainor of UFO Roundup. The AMP news release alleged that prehistoric ruins had been found two miles under the ice cap in Antarctica and that one of their film crews had been missing since November. The website's mission statement says, "The world's exclusive link to the secret US dig in Antarctica, and 'Earth's coolest entertainment,' @lantisTV is one of the most exotic combinations of fantasy and reality in entertainment today. Thanks to UFO ROUNDUP Vol 8, # 20 May 21, 2003

NUCLEAR PROPULSION & NANO-TECHNOLOGY SPACESHIPS

NASA is making plans for spaceships that include nuclear propulsion and stronger materials to cut the time it takes to reach the edge of our solar system from 15 years to five years, O'Keefe told several hundred people attending Space Congress, an annual space industry conference in Cape Canaveral. Developing the new propulsion system has been allotted $3 billion over five years in NASA's budget and given the name Project Prometheus. Besides making space trips speedier, it would also enhance the ability of our robotic spacecraft to perform scientific investigations of planets,'' O'Keefe said. If used on manned spacecraft, nuclear propulsion would mean astronauts spend less time in space, reducing the amount of radiation exposure and bone and muscle loss they experience, he said. NASA has previously used nuclear energy to power spacecraft but never in a propulsion system. Development of nuclear fusion or fission engines would enable a space vehicle to continue increasing its speed once away from Earth, shortening the time needed to reach distant planets. These engines also could provide electrical power instead of relying on solar cells or batteries.

A new form of carbon called a "carbon nanotube" will help provide light weight extra strong materials for building new spaceships. A new material discovery has 100 times the strength of steel but only has a 1/6 of the weight. Carbon nanotubes phenomenal strength comes from the molecular structure of nanotubes," explains Dennis Bushnell, a chief scientist at Langley Research Center (LaRC), NASA's Center of Excellence for Structures and Materials. One of the big problems with space travel is the astronauts need protection against harmful radiation rays. You might think that a metal skin of a spaceship is the answer. Metals are the worst for shielding against the very dangerous Galactic Cosmic Radiation that consists of positive ions, such as the nuclei of iron. At very high velocities, these ions can be like little cannon balls, streaking through space. When these little cannon balls hit metals, they can break an atom's nucleus and cause another type of radiation to form. This new radiation can be worse than the radiation the metal skins were supposed to stop. Nanotubes look a little like chicken wire with carbon atoms at each of the points where the wire connects and can be used like a pegboard where other substances can be mounted in the lattice. The nanotubes can be designed to repair itself, using tiny sensors that send signals that attach to the computer brain of the spacecraft using molecular wires imbedded in the lattice. If something needs to be repaired, the computer could tell the nanotubes to do it. Thanks to Rosemary Wilson NASA

Editor's Note: Many people who claim to have been inside UFOs claim they have the ability to repair themselves when hit by meteorites.

YOU MAY BE RELATED TO DOLPHINS

For years, marine biologists have told us that dolphins share many traits with humans, including intelligence and friendliness. Now, a comparison of dolphin and human chromosomes shows that the genetic make-up of dolphins is amazingly similar to humans. In fact, researchers have found that dolphins have more in common with us genetically than cows, horses or pigs. "The extent of the genetic similarity came as a real surprise to us," says David Busbee of Texas A&M University, who published his results in last week's Cytogenetics and Cell Genetics. This information will not only help researchers construct the genetic blueprint of dolphins, but also bolster conservation efforts. Aided by the progress made in mapping the human genome, researchers will continue to identify individual genes on dolphin chromosomes. Busbee the similarities and differences will reveal how long ago humans and dolphins branched off the evolutionary tree. Researchers at Texas A&M University applied "paints," or fluorescently labeled human chromosomes, to dolphin chromosomes, and found that 13 of 22 dolphin chromosomes were exactly the same as human chromosomes. Of the remaining nine dolphin chromosomes, many were combinations or rearrangements of their human counterparts.

Researchers also identified three dolphin genes that were similar to human genes. "Dolphins are marine mammals that swim in the ocean and it was astonishing to learn that we had more in common with the dolphin than with land mammals," says Horst Hameister, professor of medical genetics at the University of Ulm in Germany. In the past 15 years, the world's dolphin populations have declined considerably, exacerbated by high levels of PCBs impair the immune systems of dolphins, leaving them vulnerable to disease. "Anything that endangers dolphins is of an equal concern for humans. We need to persuade governments to become serious about combating industrial pollution and keeping oceans clean. Thanks to Seema Kumar, Discovery Channel Online News.

estate agent to help your buy or sell a home. To get a free copy of this report e-mail me at Majorstar@aol.com

NATURAL HEALING FOR YOUR ALLERGIES, PAIN AND ILLNESS

Almost every week, I get letters from people who claim to be suffering from what they call Chemtrail illness generated by jet engine, auto emissions, smoking, or allergies caused by molds and pollen. Breathing in pollution of any kind causes free radicals to form in your body that are missing an electron, making the molecule unstable. These unstable free radicals attack the healthy molecules searching for its missing electron setting off a destructive chain reaction and creating havoc in our body. To stop this chain reaction you need antioxidant nutrients like Isotonix OPC-3

My family was having serious allergy, and pollution associated illnesses. I asked a Medical Doctor friend, Dr. Jones what he would recommend. He says, "I treat 62 different ailments such as allergies, and various breathing problems with amazing success using Isotonix OPC-3." "Pasteur Institute scientific studies of Isotonix OPC-3 have validated that these are the most powerful antioxidant free radical scavengers know to man, and one of the greatest discoveries in history." You can purchase antioxidants Isotonix OPC-3 for about a dollar a day. filer.isotonix.com The large size is a much better deal. For the latest in anti-aging technology and HGH enhancement see: Anti-Aging Blends

Regards,

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  3:04:33 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message
ELRICK.

Im sorry if my nasty sniping rubbed the wrong way. I dont hold you "responsible" for the content of these "filers" posts. I guess I wasnt clear enough about that. I know you dont make these things up, or choose to post the inane with the interesting. You are performing a service for all of us by relaying whatever information you receive. I know that. Thanks for your efforts.

Having said that, just to show Im not a total sourpuss, I think that bit about Humans and Dolphins being genetically close was interesting.

There is an assumption which I think is widespread in the scientific community that evolution (and yes, the concept of evolution is widely accepted these days) is a purely mechanistic affair. This is to say, I do believe that most people think evolution is random, the result of "chance" mutation on the genetic level, and that ol Darwins "survival of the fittest" is without direction or purpose. (Here we go with God playing dice with the Universe again... roll over Einstein).

But, as I have said before, I do not agree with that proposition.

I believe evolution has a "direction" toward intelligence, and that this push to intelligence is not just random chance.

On this basis, let me observe that the people who believe in "random" evolution look at it as a form of math. If two species are genetically "similar", that "must" mean they are closer in time on the evolutionary tree than two species that have greater genetic differences, that their common ancestors split off more recently.

But does that assumption make sense if you observe that Dolphins have greater genetic similarity to Humans than do Horses?

Did Humans share a common ancestor with Cetaceans more recently (we are talking about millions of years here, so "recent" is only a relative concept) than they shared one with the Ungulates?

Perhaps something else is at work here. Perhaps, if a species, no matter what its origins, begins to evolve higher intelligence, its genetic patterns begin to converge with those of other intelligent species.

This has little to do with the past of two intelligent species having similar genetic codes, and everything to do with what they will be in the future.

If this assumption is given weight, then of course Dolphins would show genetic similarity to Humans. Indeed, the two groups would be more genetically similar today than they were, say, five million years ago, because they are both growing larger and more complex brains and increasing their awareness. They are converging.

Do you see what this implies? (If its true, which I expect will be disputed).

It implies that if the genetic basis of evolution has a built in convergent function then two intelligent species, on entirely different planets, from totally separate biospheres, will eventually start to become so similar as nevermind. Their level of awareness will dictate their form.

I know, I know. This idea flies against the last 100 years of SF. One of the most cherished science fiction conventions is that intelligence can exist in a multitude of body types, and that if there are a million highly intelligent races, then there will be a million different corporate envelopes for those intelligences, ranging, quite possibly, from giant hive minds, to intelligent races of spiders, to Reptiloids, to Octopoids, to minded birds, to smart Centaur like beings, to Humans.

Gee, when I put it like that, it does make things sound potentially interesting, doesnt it?

Well, only if you are interested in the superficial differences.

But perhaps there is a level of evolution, a level that obviously Mankind and the Dolphins have not reached yet, where it all comes together, so to speak, and to be that intelligent is necessarily to have a certain format.

What that format would be, I have no idea.

But that might, I say might, explain why Dolphins have this surprising genetic similarity to Humans.

Whats in your appearance anyway? A Materialist in any other body would still be just as confused.

Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2003 :  3:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message
quote:
Origins from Cetaceans:

Based on the evidence of their physical appearance, the following hypothesis can be made: The Greys are descended from a dolphin-like or cetacean-based life form. There are several reasons for this supposition. The answer can be found in the similarities between cetaceans and Greys, using physical and behavioral aspects.

Physical Aspects and Similarities:

First, let us examine the physical characteristics. The skin of a Grey is very similar to that of dolphins in texture, and in most cases, coloration. On Terra, cetaceans evolved legs and arms to function on land, but when they returned to the oceans, the arms and legs evolved into flippers and tails. X-ray analysis clearly show the residual appendages in modern day dolphins and whales as being comparable in skeletal structure to that of land-dwelling mammals in placement and types of bones. It is possible that the Greys evolved much like Terran dolphins did, but did not return to the oceans, but continued to develop as a land based mammal. Next is the skull shape: The Greys have a large rounded skull region area on the upper anterior and posterior sections of their skulls. An examination of the dolphin skull shows very similar large, rounded anterior and posterior areas. The eyes of Greys are described as large and black, with what appears to be a protective shielding covering the eye. Many Terran aquatic animals have developed protective outer eye shields for underwater use. It is possible that this is a left-over attribute from the Greys' ocean origins which has not been bred out, perhaps due to several unknown advantages of the shield. Another factor is the dark coloration of this eye shield. It suggests an eye structure suited for a reduced light environment. In the oceans, this would be natural for a creature living underwater were the planet's primary's light does not penetrate very deep. The dark coloration would in indicative of eyes that absorb nearly all the light that enters it, creating the appearance of blackness. On Terra, dolphins and other cetaceans developed sonar ability as their primary navigational aid, and thus do not rely as much on sight while underwater.

Behavioral Aspects and Similarities

There are also several similarities in the behavior of Greys and dolphins. Terran dolphins use sonar both to navigate and stun prey and enemies. The stun affect is of particular interest in this case. Dolphins can emit very powerful and focused ultrasonic bursts from the anterior section of their skulls, from an organ knows as a 'melon'. This is used to stun prey and enemies, such as sharks and barracuda. There has been an excellent film created by a group of students while diving, illustrating of a group of dolphins utilizing this ability on a very large barracuda. The barracuda was swimming towards a group of very young dolphins. Four large adult dolphins turned so that there heads were directly aligned with the barracuda, and emitted a sustained ultrasonic burst. The effect on the barracuda was astounding. It literally froze, completely paralyzed in the water, and even the gills ceased to move. The dolphins stared at it for about thirty seconds, during which time the barracuda remained totally immobilized. As soon as they turned their heads away, the ultrasonic beam was no longer focused on the barracuda, whereas it fled at a very high rate of speed from the scene. Obviously, this beam was tightly focused, and required the dolphin's head to be pointed directly at the target. The strength of the beam could be changed as well. When hunting, the ultrasound beam could be directed at small fish and amplified to lethal levels, causing instant death. Some cetacean researchers believe that this is also used when dolphins ram sharks. Autopsies of the shark corpses after a dolphin attack reveal the sharks internal organs have been visibly shattered. The beam can also be controlled so as to produce a stun effect, as in the case of the barracuda. The result was physical paralysis and disorientation. This phenomenon is very similar to the technique used by the Greys as an aid to telepathic control of abductees. The similarities are almost overwhelming. Nearly every abductee states that when they are abducted, they are paralyzed by the Greys, and become mentally disorientated. The most striking thing most recall is what is known as the 'Stare.' This occurs when a Grey looks directly at an abductee, whereas the large, dark eyes capture the abductee's attention immediately. Abductees then report being unable to move, and a feeling of great mental disorientation. On some rare occasions, abductees report a lessening of these effects when a Grey looked slightly away from them. This clearly indicates that the intensity of the effect was directly proportional to the direction or focus of the front portion of the Grey head. This evidence leads to the hypothesis that the Greys use a kind of ultrasonic sound beam in conjunction with telepathy to paralyze an abductee during an abduction.

The 'Stare" as abductees call it, is merely the positioning of the Grey's anterior skull area, the projection area where the Grey equivalent to the cetacean 'melon' is located, to achieve maximum beam concentration on the abductee. When the Grey looks away, the beam would naturally become less focused and the effect would diminish, just as it appears when the Grey is distracted momentarily. The description of the Grey's head is usually large, triangular and rounded in front and back. This suggests a large and rounded rear and frontal brain lobe structure. This is exceedingly similar to the physical structure of a cetacean brain. It is the main difference between cetacean and human brains. This large rounding is thought to be an adaptation of the cetacean brain to handle the enormous data flow received from echo-location and other sound- based communications faculties. It should also be noted that on the rare occasions that abductees hear verbal sounds from Greys, it is described as high-pitched, sometimes chattering or staccato clicks or beeps. These are all similar to the air vocalizations of dolphins. While the brain structure of the Greys has remained basically constant, it can be assumed that the echo-location ability of the Greys would have been decreased or atrophied almost completely. After all, there is probably little use for echo-location is such a society, thus it could have been bred out of the species during cloning.

*** The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible ***
Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2003 :  4:27:20 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message
Thank you XAN. Please excuse the following...

Very interesting website. I wish they didnt use that backround pattern though. Too busy. Hard on the eyes.

Well, and who am I to disagree with the theories on that site? I mean, here we are on a UFO forum. So should the pot call the kettle black?

But, as usual, I cannot keep my big mouth shut (or my typing fingers idle).

Granted, all that the site says about the government being a bunch of liars, and that some funny things are clearly going on, is true.

But then the author jumps straight to the proposition that not only is there no argument against the Earth being visited by Aliens (he wont get one from me) but that these Aliens are what are usually called in UFOlogy "the Greys".

THEN he goes into a detailed discussion of why they abduct people (no discussion whether abductions are true) and concludes that what the Aliens are interested in is Human DNA.

Having reached that point of assumption, he goes further and concludes as a "fact" that the Greys are clones.

Now wait a minute. The last time I looked, although there was a lot of theorization of course, people were still trying to find some sort of concrete proof that the Earth is being visited by Aliens. Yet this guy is already concluding that these Aliens not only exist, but that they are clones.

Hold the phone.

But it gets better. Based on his conclusion that the Greys are clones, he goes on to conclude that they dont understand genetics and that they are a slave race that revolted against its masters and who are using technology they dont really understand because it came from someone else.

Whew!

And Im still stuck at not believing Philip Corso.

There is an old fallacy in argument. Unsophisticated, or unscrupulous, people often use a method of argument where they make a proposition, argue in its favor, and then assume that they have established their proposition as a "fact". Then they use this "fact" (which is only an assumption) to "proove" other propositions, which they then also treat as "facts", and which they use to build further arguments, and so on.

Such logical fallacies can result in palaces of fantasy that make cloud cuckoo land look like the rock of Gibraltar.

That, I submit, is the case of this web site.

But having said that, I in no way want to discourage anyone from reading the site. It is very interesting, and, I believe, has much possible fact mixed up with the fantasy.

Heck, for all I know, all of it is true. Its just VERY badly presented, thats all.

Anyway, we were talking about Dolphins. In this regard the site states, as you quoted XANTI, that because there are "similarities" between Dolphims and Greys, the one must be related to the other.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I still am not convinced that "Greys" exist. Yet this guy claims to know so much about them that he can start making comparisons to other species. Where does he get off presenting all this stuff as speculation based on fact? What fact?

This is the sort of thing that I have ranted about in the past. That UFOlogy has such a poor reputation in the general community because it contains so much credible rubbish, and so little insistence on hard fact.

Here we have a guy going on and on not just about Aliens, but about details concering their physiology, their sex lives, their technology, and their History, without a shred of evidence one way or the other.

I do believe that most people could be forgiven, confronted with a rant like that, for concluding that any group which takes such things at all seriously is full of baked beans.

I am not saying this guy is wrong. I dont know that. But I do think he comes across as a slightly cracked adolescent who has seen "the wrath of Khan" too many times.

As for this Dolphin and Grey similarity thing... Dolphins are Grey, and Greys are Grey, right? So they must be related?

Actually, he goes further than that, and says that Aliens (Greys) have this mysterious ability to "freeze" people with their stare (his sources for this assertion?) while Dolphins have an ability to project their sonar to paralyse their prey (first I ever heard of that... his sources?) so, OF COURSE, that means that Dolphins and Aliens represent a similar branch of evolution.

Excuse me?

That may well be a true proposition, but treating it like it is a proposition based on fact is simply inexcusable.

I want to just point out that there is something called convergent evolution. This is where two species, which are in fact ENTIRELY unrelated, inhabit similar or identical environments, and so begin to externally look like each other.

Examples?

OK. Fish, Icthysaurs and Cetaceans.

Externally, they all look the same, because they all live (or lived) in the Ocean.

But fish are fish. Icthysaurs were reptiles. And Cetaceans are mammals. Entirely unrelated.

Before we begin speculating whether Dolphins and Greys are related (assuming there are Greys at all) wouldnt some comparative anatomy be helpful? Just because Im a big, white, hairy monkey doesnt mean Im particularly closely related to an albino marmoset.

Appearances, as they say, can be deceiving.

But Im always open to theories, as long as they are not presented as facts. And once I am confronted with an interesting theory (as, I admit, this one is) I am open to evaluating the evidence in support of the theory.

The problem is there is no evidence at all to support this theory.

On the one hand we have Dolphins.

On the other hand we have what this guy says he heard from someones Uncles brother in law.

XANTI. I am very appreciative of the efforts you obviously make to find and share interesting web sites. Please dont stop.

My argument is not with you, or even with the fact that this web site says the things it does. My argument is with the tone of the author.

The way he presents his argument is just another example of how credulousness and gullibility damages and can cloud the search for the truth in UFOlogy.

So, can anyone point me to some real facts about the Greys? For instance, does anyone have a copy of the autopsy reports that Philip Corso says were in his little Alien filing cabinet at the Pentagon?

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  09:23:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
oh no HAD, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I didn't have anything to do with what articles are posted (because its highly likely that you might find subjects/articles that you feel aren't worthy of being mentioned)but no biggie. So here again is the latest:

------------------------------------------------------

Filer's Files #22 -- 2003 Skywatch Investigations.
May 28, 2003, Webmaster: Chuck Warren -- Website is
at: You must be logged in to see this link. To subscribe: Majorstar@aol.com
Sponsored by: Filer Unfranchise.com

FLEET OF UFOs OVER WISCONSIN AND ARGENTINA

The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. Mars vegetation looks like cactus, Photos of Earth from Mars, New York - grayish disk shaped object, Georgia MUFON investigation continues, Kentucky - UFO sighting over Ohio River, Illinois - strange alien creatures seen, Wisconsin - three flying spaghettios, Oklahoma - hovering rectangle with searchlight, California - three flying cigars, Washington - green sphere, Canada - flying tubes, orbs, and flying triangle, Chili - Ufologists pick up underground electromagnetic signals, UFO fleet over Argentina and two more calves found mutilated, Netherlands - photos of UFOs, Denmark - very sharp light fading out and in Baku, Azerbaijan - UFO seen by hundreds for two-hours. Files now read by 100,000 intelligent people.

MARS VEGETATION LOOKS LIKE CACTUS PLANTS

Larry Hatch sent me a photo of Mars from a government website. He writes, "
From what looks (to me) like the upper ridges of sand dunes, and almost exclusively there, rise vertical formations that one fellow suggested was cactus. I doubt that, but I'm at a loss to find a more likely explanation. A few of them look like pine trees (which I also doubt), some look like they fell sideways, still others look like clumps of sagebrush. If there is a geological explanation, I would like to know why the formations are not larger and more numerous on the sand dunes. The web page offers no text explanation. I have been unable to find anything relevant at the Malin MSSS website. Thanks to Larry Hatch, larry@larryhatch.net Photo is at: You must be logged in to see this link. NationalUFOCenter.com/

We're moving closer to Mars each day for the closest approach in decades, and 2003 is the best year to visit Mars in the next two decades. Earth and Mars are around 93 million miles apart on the same side of the Sun. We're at the nearest approach for complex orbital paths needed for successful landings. Three landing missions are planned to takeoff in June for Mars. A European and two American probes have different mission profiles, but all will attempt to find water and possibly life in Mars' ancient past. Filer's Files has reported water and possible life on Mars since 1997. The European Beagle 2 will land on the arid plain of Issidis, about 10 degrees north of the equator. It is a site chosen to be warm enough for Beagle to work and low enough for Beagle's parachutes to allow a safe landing. The two US rovers, will touch down near the equator, halfway around the planet from each other. This spectacular focus on the red planet should begin in the next five weeks, culminating after a six month journey in the rovers' expected January 2004 traffic jam. Expect amazing announcements.

ALIEN VIEW OF EARTH AND THE MOON

A new picture from NASA's Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) spacecraft, currently orbiting Mars, shows the first-ever image of its kind not only shows Mother Earth as a tiny alien world in the vast darkness of space, but also includes Earth's moon. The camera aboard Mars Global Surveyor photographed Earth and Jupiter in an alignment, as seen in the evening sky of Mars, at 9 a.m. EDT, May 8, 2003. South America is the white area to the right with North America above it. You must be logged in to see this link. NationalUFOCenter.com/

NEW YORK - GRAYISH DISK SHAPED OBJECT

EAST MEADOW -- Two friends were walking outside on April 25, 2003, at 8:10 PM when they looked up at the sky and saw a grayish disked shaped flying object. The witness says, "I told my friend to look up and then we both watched it for about ten seconds than it instantly disappeared." Thanks to Peter Davenport National UFO Reporting Center

GEORGIA MUFON INVESTIGATION OF LIGHTS

Tom Sheets State Director reports, "Our investigator's have undertaken the joint NUFORC/MUFONGA inquiry in Meriwether County. The witness interviews went well, and Jim and Olivia appeared with Peter Davenport on the national Rense Program. The Gwinnett Daily Post featured an article regarding this investigation of strange fragmented lights. The below link will carry you to the on-line GDP edition and the article. It turned out pretty nice, as have most of the past GDP stories about our group. While the AJC and Fox-5 News have also done OK with MUFONGA, give me the GDP!! Kudos to Staff Writer Laura Ingram...she certainly writes with class! I spoke with the Sheriff of Meriwether County a few days ago. He is not familiar with any other citizens that have reported such events in the county. The Sheriff stated that he would check some other sources and advise me if anything turned up. This case is mostly completed, but some minor "mop up" chores remain and will be completed shortly. "UFO Magazine" recently ran an article concerning the former highly confidential NIDS project on the "Gorman Ranch" in NE Utah, where certain events described therein, have also been reported in Georgia. These are things other than the routine UFO report. One of the NIDS physicists that worked on this secretive project was ALL EARS about a year ago when I posted the info about the S. Fulton area police officer that encountered the floating rectangle of light in his darkened bedroom (the rectangle that later fragmented into thousands of tiny pieces before vanishing). This ranch has been called a possible "portal" area by the scientists involved. Best and Semper Fi! Tom Sheets, SD MUFONGA@webtv.net

KENTUCKY - UFO SIGHTING OVER OHIO RIVER

ASHLAND - On Thursday, May 1, 2003, the witness was looking out his 5th floor room in the Ashland Plaza Hotel at a developing lightning storm to his right and saw a UFO about 3:30 PM. He states, "I noticed an object about the size of a small car floating in the air over the river - I'm not sure of the altitude, but it was a little less than twice as high as the bridge." It was moving to the left, in the direction of the wind, as I could tell from the flag in front of the courthouse across the street. Although the wind was stiff, the object moved slowly in a controlled and deliberate manner, without the vagrant, flapping, unstable motion of, say, a plastic bag. Apparently, it made no sound. It was black and roughly triangular in shape. It was either changing shape in motion or rolling somehow. I thought it was a kite or a paraglider someone was flying off the back of a boat, as it was following the course of the river. That theory was shattered when it continued over the bridge. Shortly afterwards, it deviated away from the river, and me, and dwindled away to an invisible speck in the distance. It was an UFO at least as far as I'm concerned, if only for the simple fact that I couldn't identify it during the ten minutes I observed. Thanks to Peter Davenport National UFO Reporting Center

WISCONSIN -THREE FLYING SPAGHETTIOS

WINNEBAGO, OSHKOSH COUNTY -- UFO Wisconsin Reports by Lee B. Two recent sightings to report: May 15, 2003. My dad and I were out in his backyard with a telescope and a digital camera, watching the lunar eclipse. At some point that night, while I was star hopping with my binoculars to locate a Messier object, I saw 3 very distant shapes move across my field of view. I instantly started following it/them through the binoculars. They were so faint I knew I wouldn't be able to find them again if I looked away for even a second. My girlfriend was right next to me and I told her what I was seeing, and she said she could barely see something moving up there in the same direction. The objects appeared to me as 3 orange/red shapes, the light appearing in a ring about the object, not as a solid sphere of light. They moved steadily east, and eventually disappeared in the trees. At first glance, I was just intrigued. And I didn't think of them being odd until I saw how they moved independently! It wasn't one fixed set of lights; all 3 seemed to bob towards and away from the other while they continued on their path.

On May 20th, I was setting up my telescope; an airplane flew over my head low in the sky, heading south. Then 3 lights appeared again in the sky almost exactly at the same position I noticed them last week, except this time they were dramatically bigger. All I could do was poke my dad and point to them, and he was absolutely astonished. They were very large this time, 3 very distinct orange/red rings, like 3 Spaghettios that again were heading east over Lake Winnebago, seeming to sway and swarm about each other slightly. My dad has been an astronomer, and an aviation enthusiast since he was a teen, and he had no explanation for what he saw, at least no earthly one. After doing some research today on the web, I hadn't found anything that really resembled what I saw until I saw this site. The video clip by Jim Jordan from 7-20-02 (View video at: You must be logged in to see this link. near bottom of the page), shows perfectly at one point how 3 of the lights moved about each other in the same relationship that I saw. Thanks to UFO Wisconsin.com/

ILLINOIS - STRANGE CREATURES

My sister and her friends described what they saw to me on May 2, 2003, party out at her house out in the country at 3:30 AM. There were almost twenty kids there. They had set a fire in between the house and an adjacent field. The party wound down at around 2:45 in the morning. My sister who is 17, and her two friends started to clean up. They were unloading some chairs when my sister saw a figure standing a little off the driveway by the house. She motioned her friend to look; they were a little scared so they jumped into the van. Once in the van, they looked back up towards the house, and the figure was gone. My sister described it as appearing to look like maybe it was a man, and it had lighter colored, or white clothing on. Once the van was started, they all convinced each other, that the figure or person was probably E's dad just checking up on them. They then headed back down towards the fire to resume cleaning. About 3:20 AM, they headed up the driveway and into the grass, and down the hill towards the fire, which was still burning. The van's bright lights lit up "frozen things." There were strange figures or creatures or something in two separate rows. She says maybe fifteen in each row, and thirty in all. She said, "They were three feet to four feet tall." They were directly in front of the car about fifteen feet away from them. She describes them as having a Christmas light head, and that the heads were connected to the body but she couldn't see how. She says their arms were up, but she couldn't see hands. She says they were stick like. Stick people she says, dark gray or brown in color. They didn't move. Not at all she says. She says they were just frozen in these two separate rows. My sister immediately began to cry, and then both girls screamed for E to get the car moving. She peeled out and they headed to town. The girls drove around for two hours until they finally got enough courage to go back as the sun came up. She hasn't been able to sleep, or eat, and when she told us what happened she could barley finish the story because she was fighting back tears. To say that she was shaken up is an understatement. Thanks to Peter Davenport National UFO Reporting Center

OKLAHOMA - HOVERING RECTANGLE WITH SEARCHLIGHT

ADA - The witness claims, "I did not believe in aliens, until now, when my best friend and I drove along a well-traveled highway on May 7, 2003, I saw a search light out of the corner of my eye at 9:05 PM." At first, I figured it was an airplane because it was moving through the sky and it was low, and might be landing at the airport. I really didn't pay that much attention until my best friend asked me what it was? I looked again and the object had come to a complete stop and had a searchlight of some sort. She stopped the car in the middle of the highway. The object made no sound. We continued to stare at the object. We, then, decided to turn around and come back. To turn around and drive back by the sight where we saw the object took a maximum of 45 seconds and the object was gone from sight. If the object had been a helicopter, not only could we have heard it and felt the force of the spinning propeller, but also when the helicopter flew off we would have seen it in the sky. Airplanes don't hover. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

ARIZONA - EGG SHAPED UFO

ARIZONA CITY On May 1, 2003, at approximately 2303 hours, in the northwest sky, I noticed what appeared to be a slow moving egg shaped star. It was moving in a southwest direction. As it reached the middle of the sky, it turned on a bright white light, which illuminated for miles. The light lasted for approximately 10 seconds, and it was instantly shut off. At this time, the craft started its ascent at a very high rate of speed and disappeared among the stars in the sky. I have seen this happen approximately 3 times in the last 2 years. Keep watching the skies. Thanks to Peter Davenport

CALIFORNIA - THREE CIGAR SHAPED GREEN FLYING OBJECTS

NORTHRIDGE -- On May 7, 2003, four witnesses were playing poker when Karin noticed a UFO out the window about 10:30 PM. We got up to look out the window and realized in no way was it a plane or helicopter. The clouds were very low and we didn't know what it was. We saw this very weird thing moving from south to north. There were three green cigar shaped flying objects. First they were flying slowly, but then they separated and one flew east, the other two joined it five seconds later and they increased their speed and disappeared into the clouds. That was really scary and creepy! Thanks to Peter Davenport National UFO Reporting Center

WASHINGTON GREEN SPHERE

YAKIMA - The witness reports seeing a green sphere about fifteen minutes after midnight on May 6, 2003, as he was driving south. The object was 1/2 to 3/4 the size of the moon and could have been a meteor. It came into view traveling from east to west, it then disappeared and then reappeared a split second later. Peter Davenport spoke with this witness and felt he was quite credible. The green sphere had a long trail behind it that seemed too large for a meteor. Thanks to Peter Davenport

CANADA - CONE/TRIANGULAR OBJECT MAKES TERRIFIC SOUND

DURRELL/TWILLINAGTE NF -- It was around 10:45 PM, on May 8, 2003, and the witness was in bed talking on the phone, when both heard the same loud noise fly over them at the same time. It sounded like a plane was in trouble and about to crash. The other person on the phone lives about five kilometers away so the noise covered a large area. The witness reports, "I got up and ran to the window and just above houses on the hill was a sort of cone or triangular shaped object. (I couldn't really tell because it was dark, this was the shape I saw in lights). The lights were red, white/yellow, and green. They were blinking and the object was quite large. It hovered for about 2-3 minutes and zoomed off quickly. It looked as if it were spinning so fast the colors of the lights combined. It vanished over the hills shortly after. There were several people who saw it: Myself, my brother, a guy from school, my father and the person I was talking to on the phone could hear it. I'm sure there were others as well, but it only happened last night and I haven't been talking to many people who are possibly witnesses. There are no military bases or airports in the area. I have seen planes and helicopters in the night's sky before but there is nothing to explain the sight I saw last night.

HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Investigator Brian Vike reports the sighting of a triangular shaped object around March 15, 2003, is being seen by a number of people over a two month stretch and just recently. The family, who reported this sighting, said they were caught off guard by what they witnessed. A low and slow flying triangular shaped craft cruised from the east to the west from the direction of Mount Harry Davis and continued on it's flight path over the mountains towards Grouse Mountain and the Smithers area. The object in the triangle shape was longer than wide, and very large. Also there were a number of lights which ran along the underside of it, and close to the outer edge, but rather dim. It was completely silent and dark in color. From the witnesses vantage point from their home they guessed it took the object 15 to 20 seconds before it went out of their line of sight.

HBCC UFO Note: I visited this family on the same day I met with the other folks who witnessed and reported their sighting, which was of a flying "C". Both the C shaped object and this triangle sighting come from the same area west of town. Once again we have some very credible older folks who never saw anything like this before. Many residents claim there were a large number of sightings in the last two years

MONTREAL -- On May 22, 2003, the witness reports sighting a large half ring over the skies of downtown at 3:35 PM. It did not look like a chem-trail because it was a perfect circle. The sky is somewhat overcast but the sun is definitely shining through. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: You must be logged in to see this link.

CHILI - UFOLOGISTS PICK UP UNDERGROUND ELECTROMAGNETIC SIGNALS

Diario El Tribuno de Salta -- Ufologists recorded electromagnetic signals and radiation emanating from an underground source on May 24, 2003. Two scientists affiliated to the Fundación Instituto Biofísico de Investigaciones (FICI) headquartered in La Matanza and directed by Pedro Romaniuk, one of the most well-known analysts of the UFO phenomenon and an author of 20 books on the subject, claimed having picked up radioactive signatures, microwaves, levels of electricity and oscillations originating from the depths of the earth. Omar Hesse and Jorge Millstein surveyed the mountains surrounding Cachi last week -- 157 km from the capital and 2,280 meters above sea level. After applying a Russian tester in the vicinity of the Nevado de Cachi, they concluded that the signals are not natural in origin, and rather originate by machinery operated by intelligent beings.

"The oscillations clearly indicate that several kilometers beneath the surface there is activity: alternating electrical waves, which means a power source," said Hesse. "This could mean engines," he added. The area was not chosen at random: it was based on four film recordings made by local mountaineer Antonio Zuleta. All of them show analogous images--strange, swiftly moving lights, which appear to "plunge" into the ground at the same point. "We will have to return with equipment of higher sensitivity and equipped with depth rods to achieve greater precision in the data," observed Millstein.

However, despite the magnitude of their discovery, members of the FICI were not impressed. "It's just that this is one of the hottest areas of the planet regarding extraterrestrial activity. It's a band that stretches from La Poma to Cayafate and which has roused interest all over the world. Zuleta's recordings and the signals recorded from the depths of the earth correspond to a technology not native to our world. "To those of us in this field, the possibility that vessels may penetrate the earth is nothing new in the Andes, as depicted by numerous stone records from Ecuador to Mendoza," they concluded. The FICI organization's leader is also one of South America's better-known contactees. You must be logged in to see this link.

UFO FLEET OVER ARGENTINA - TWO MORE CALVES FOUND MUTILATED

NECOCHEA - Inexplicata reports that researcher Guillermo Gimenez is investigating the maneuvers of some ten UFOs flying over the Port of Necochea-Quequén.on Sunday, May 25, 2003, The eyewitness is an engineer with the Necochea Power Station, belonging to the Centrales de la Costa Atlántica S.A. (CCASA) company. He claims the objects were of considerable size, white in color and were flying between 8:20 and 8:30 hours. The objects maneuvered in absolute silence and vanished in the direction of Parque Miguel Lillo, after flying over the Necochea beach resort. Necochea is once more a constant area of UFO manifestations.

El Diario de la Pampa reports, "Raul Chaves and Ester Urban, field researchers specializing in animal mutilations pointed out that "so far this year we have accounted for some 60 mutilations in La Pampa and Buenos Aires." They noted that "thanks to the fact that they already know us and know that we research the subject, cattle ranchers inform us when mutilated animals are discovered. We then obtain samples which we send to the University of Buenos Aires and document everything on videotape." They referred to the two most recent cases -- on May 16th and 17th. The first of these took place in the "El Martin" ranch 45 km northwest of the Pampan capital and involved a year-old calf weighing 200 kgs. On the left side of its head, the absence of the outer ear was evident along with the entire inner ear, its eye, and an oval-shaped flap of skin, measuring some 30 cm. in diameter. The absence of vulva, edge of the anus, larynx, and pharynx and a segment of the trachea, as well as part of the upper muscular mass, was also noted. The second calf was found on a rural property located 30 kilometers north of Santa Rosa. It was a 2 year-old calf weighing 250 kg. missing half of its tongue with a cauterized incision and missing the left ocular orb. In both cases professionals secured samples for subsequent study and analysis. They invite those interested in the subject to visit their website at You must be logged in to see this link. Thanks to Guillermo Daniel Gimenez, and Translation (C) 2003, Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology (IHU)

NETHERLANDS - PHOTOS OF UFOs

AMERSFOORT -- An extraordinary UFO sighting was reported on May 17, 2003, when multiple witnesses saw some strange flying objects. A 36-year-old limousine driver, took some pictures with his HP 620 digital camera. Around 13:45 he took notice of a large weird shaped object in the sky with two smaller objects beneath it. The smaller objects seemed to be under intelligent control by the larger object in some way. The object appeared to be round shaped and reasonably large. The distance between the witness and the UFOs was about 350 meters at 300-meter altitude. The strange objects were gray-black and didn't make any noise. They moved at a variable speed, about 30 km/h average, at first south, and then north. After ten minutes the UFOs disappeared over the horizon.

The witness took three pictures of the strange flying objects that showed twenty perfectly round orbs that were not noticed by the witness during the sighting. Three orbs formed a triangular formation. Experts were contacted and couldn't explain the phenomena that was displayed. In Belgium last week, an erected cross "standing" in the air was seen by 9 witnesses. Thanks to Toine Trust Site You must be logged in to see this link. Ðutch UFO Disclosure "

DENMARK SHARP LIGHT FADES OUT

BJAEVERSKOV - The witness was walking his dog and saw a very sharp white light that was a bit bigger than a big star on May 12, 2003. It was in a position almost mid way between the Moon and "Karlsvognen" at 4:23 PM. I do not know the English name. The light lasted about 5 to 10 seconds before it faded out slowly and disappeared. It was not moving away. There was no sound. I continued to look for ten minutes but it never came back.

AZERBAIJAN - UFO SEEN BY HUNDREDS FOR TWO-HOURS

BAKU - Hundreds of Baku residents became the witnesses of a UFO that buzzed above the city on Monday, May 19, 2003, from 5 to 7 PM, above various parts of the capital. The former city in the USSR, saw in the cloudless sky a large light stain similar in appearance to an extended "drop of milk." The object moved in a complex trajectory, according to the Ekho newspaper. At 6:35 PM, the "drop" suddenly started quickly to leave. The abnormal object has caused interest not only by the people of Baku, but also Azerbaijani experts. Professor Elchin Khalilov, chief of a commission on the abnormal phenomena at presidium of Academy of Sciences, videotaped the UFO and is studying the video.

He told to reporters. "It is already unequivocally clear, that the fixed object is not the plane, helicopter or other flying means. The UFO represents a slightly extended form and thus it is abundantly clear, that it is an object of a technical origin." The UFO hung at a height of five kilometers, and then departed to the Caspian Sea. "Its estimated size exceeds ten meters. The UFO was rather low above ground and had symmetric elements on each side."

Experts in aviation, navigation, space, and astrophysics, are investigating. Fuad Gasimov, chairman of Cosmic Seismological Department of Azerbaijan National Aero cosmic Agency says, "The appearance of UFOs is an alarm signal for people who destroy the ecosystem of our planet". As Baku Today reported, UFO appeared over Baku on January 2. Some scientists claim that UFOs were also observed before and warned about natural disasters. Mr. Gasimov stated, "UFOs hinder the prediction of earthquakes and research carried out in this field. They don't want mankind to reveal their secret." He told journalists, "It seems that UFO's will become "normal guests" for Baku inhabitants soon."

HYBRID ULTRA LARGE AIRCRAFT R&D PROJECT

NAVAIR PATUXENT RIVER, MARYLAND - will be host to an industry day conference June 5, to discuss new technologies in the area of Hybrid Ultra Large Aircraft (HULA). This conference will be a forum to inform interested companies and individuals of the government's intent to explore hybrid aircraft technology for various military missions, especially for Tran global heavy lift. The envisioned product of this effort is a family of HULA with a 30 to 1,000 ton payload capability, which can transport outsized cargo between areas, which lack prepared reception facilities, including operations from water. Hybrid aircraft are lighter than air vehicles, which combine static lift from the buoyancy of helium gas with aerodynamic lift derived from the lifting body shape of the pressure envelope.

A feature that is vital to the perceived military utility of a HULA is its ability to operate from unprepared surfaces and without forward base support; it is not dependent upon access to runways or seaports. The program plan entails beginning with the design, construction, flight test and evaluation of relatively small 500 pound payload models which will serve to create a data base of information on aerodynamic and control characteristics and yield insights into construction techniques and operational aspects which are, to a degree, scalable up through the envisioned larger vehicles. As many as four contractors will be funded up to $2.5 million each to produce and demonstrate their individual designs with first flight goals of one year from contract award (to occur in FY-04). Additionally, the selected participants will be expected to produce conceptual pre-designs of 30 and 500 ton HULAs for which the data from their model demonstrations has application. Thanks to the US Navy.

EDITOR"S NOTE: Extremely large triangle shaped craft have been seen flying low over the US and Europe for decades. Perhaps, the Navy has decided to duplicate these craft.

Tired of being tired? SickYour body can heal itself, if you give it a little help!
of being sick? Want to feel good again?

Would you like to.... increase your energy, have youthful skin, improve vision, breathe better, prevent heart disease, heal varicose veins, reduce pain and inflammation? Many people complain of allergies, skin, back, lung, or heart problems because we often fail to provide the necessary nutrition for our immune system to heal us. The cost is only a about a dollar a day to feel and look your best.

A patented break thru in winning the war against aging and disease is Isotonix OPC-3, a powerful combination of plant-derived bioflavonoids, known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPC's are considered one of the greatest discoveries in history. Made from a unique combination of grape seed, pine bark and red wine extracts (in addition to bilberry and citrus extracts), these OPC's are super-effective free radical neutralizers. Not limited to just being strong antioxidants, OPCs are also crucial in their role in supporting the circulatory system and strengthening the capillaries. OPC-3 is a natural, great tasting supplement that should be taken for a lifetime! The large size should lasts for 3 months and is a much better buy. Click on the link that could change your life! OPC-3

Want to grow hair and stop graying? Try our anti-aging product HGH Enhancer
AT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUY OR SELL REAL ESTATE!
state agent to help your buy or sell a home. To get a free copyt WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUY OR SELL REAL ESTATE!

Regards,

George A. Filer NationalUFOCenter.com/

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  8:11:55 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message
Wow, I really liked that photo of the Earth and the Moon seen from Mars.

The times, they are a changin...

You remember HG Wells "War of the Worlds"? (Not the movie. The Book.) In the opening he describes how minds, cool and vast, viewed the Earth from Mars and planned their invasion. That photo would be exactly what they saw. Eerie.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  10:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message
You said a mouthful there. Imagine the visions we might never see that a person a hundred years or more from now might see. I wonder what mars might have looked like in its prime (life-wise) or maybe earth far in the future, from space. Will the continents look different? Will the growing pollution taint the overall color of earth? Was mars ever green? Oh if I only had a time machine....... Or was an epert at SRV......
Well, I'll keep these news letters coming. Every once in a while, I really good article comes our way.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2