Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 What is a black hole?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  10:25:53 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a theory that a black hole is i dimension portal through to other dimentions or other universes. Not to be confused with an endless space-time continuem which in going through you would be able to acheive time travel.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  3:13:15 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The truth of the matter is that a black hole is the space between George Bush's ears.

Go to Top of Page

Hadrianus
Galactic Member

Costa Rica
1623 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  3:32:38 PM  Show Profile Send Hadrianus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for being so flippant.

I am unaware that there is any widespread agreement in the scientific community about exactly what is at the center of a Black Hole. Some would hold it is just a gravity well with incredibly dense matter at the center. Others would postulate, like you, that the gravity effects are so severe they "punch through" to some other spacetime. I think there is some validity in the latter theory. Have you heard the recent speculations that the anomalies present in quantum mechanics (you know, that 'teleportation effect' where 'twinned' particles exhibit the exact same state, no matter where they are in the Universe, thereby creating a situation where information travels faster than light, or the old saying about quantum particles that 'you can know where they are, but not when, or you can know when they are, but not where') which cannot be explained by the laws of Physics are in fact due to interference at the quantum level with the quanta present in other parallel timelines?

That seems to be as good (or better) an explanation for these otherwise inexplicable occurences as any, and may in the future provide the first direct evidence for parallel universes (or 'branes', or whatever you want to call them). If there are in fact parallel Universes, or dimensions, postulating that black holes might provide a link with them, however tenuous, may not be as preposterous as it first sounds.

The problem is that the force of gravity in the vicinity of a black hole is so ferocious that, at our present level of knowledge, there is no way any organized matter, in any shape whatsoever, could survive intact to investigate the phenomenon. I think the analogy most often used is that time would stretch, and so would you, so that you would seem to yourself to fall forever, never reaching the hole, and you would be drawn out into a nearly infinite string of spaghetti.

I prefer my spaghetti dinners with tomato sauce and parmisian cheese, thank you.

Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  9:10:46 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like to think of black holes as "worm holes" as its sometimes called. It might be
the way of transportation for alien spacecraft. It might go to a parrelel universe or it could bring you to a diffrent place in space much faster.

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  8:37:19 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i guess they could be worm holes but wormholes are supposed to be able to take you place through teleportation but black holes would take you to a paralell universe. paralell universes are so close that if you stick your arm out all the way, you touch about 10 million of them.

Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  8:42:03 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess your right. I was not thinking about that

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  8:04:37 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
where did you read about that 10 million paralell universes thing? if it was a book,
what book was it? I would like to read it.

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:48:06 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well im not sure if its 10 million but if you wanna know the whole story here it is and im not kidding at all this is it.
I learned it from my cousins, best friends, collage rromates, uncles, cousins, grandaughter, and she read it in a book. im not lieing either. i know that sounds farfetched but its true.

We have barely scratched the surface of information on extraterrestrials. We must dig deep if we plan on finding the whole truth.
Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:49:05 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks for that info

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:50:38 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that probably dosent help you at all but you know...i felt like tellin the story

We have barely scratched the surface of information on extraterrestrials. We must dig deep if we plan on finding the whole truth.
Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:52:47 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I gotta go, see ya soon!

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  8:37:16 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
siya....hope you come back...alive....bwahahahahaha...lol

Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  6:26:18 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im back and ALIVE

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

artemis54
Reptilian Member

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  6:27:55 PM  Show Profile Send artemis54 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yay! group hug!

Go to Top of Page

5aret
Galactic Member

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  6:20:39 PM  Show Profile Send 5aret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok cool..

"Where's the love?"
Go to Top of Page

highlorddreygen
Reptilian Member

USA
174 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  09:06:49 AM  Show Profile Send highlorddreygen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what i think a black hole is that it takes all matter exept psionic and then turns it too its natural state thusly making it back too what it was

resident sorceror
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2