Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 The Third AntiChrist
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2004 :  01:58:13 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is why one does not want to "throw
out religion" automatically when considering
aliens. There IS a relationship between the Era
of the Third AntiChrist and the arrival of aliens on
earth on a larger more open scale. The Bible and
Nostradamus both have predicted that the Third
AntiChrist is coming soon to present himself.
Actually, "the man with the number"
666, could be interpreted in many ways,
but one way, is to say the the Third
Antichrist will be known by all on: June
6th, 2006 , i.e., "666". There are other
interpretations too of course.
This man will at first be seen as a "world
savior", initially, but will later turn out
to alter the human race and the planet
drastically.
He will be a great orator, like Hitler,
and will have a large world-wide support
and following initally. He will come up with
intelligent ideas to help the world.
There may be some kind of major End of the World
type event around this time, asteriod
crashes maybe, earth crust displacements,
polar axis shifts, man made nuclear war,
or other major event.After this, the world
will continue, but things here will change
drastically. The new world government will
be made up of "a council" of 7 to 13 members.
The majority vote makes the new law of the new era.
Aliens will interact freely with the remaining humans
who populate the new world. Much of the previous
world will be gone.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,ģular guy,
doctors degree student

Edited by - scmit377 on 12/05/2005 12:14:27 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Rock
Galactic Member

Brazil
576 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2004 :  09:15:07 AM  Show Profile Send Rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, the more I read your posts (I've been looking through the archives) the more and more I am impressed by what you say scmit.

But (as you probably guessed I would) I gotta take issue with you here on this subject.

The Human race is essentially a bunch of monkeys. That explains a lot of illogical Human behavior. But we are monkeys with an edge. We can dream.

That means we have an imagination. And THAT means that whenever we are uncomfortable not knowing what is happening we are more than happy and able to make up stories and pretend that they are real answers.

Humans have been making stuff up for thousands of years, and longer. And what is more, we remember the stuff we make up. Nowadays we call it 'Art' or 'Literature' or 'the mass media'. But in the past there was no firm line between the real and the unreal. Stories got made up and passed off as reality all the time. And many people believed them.

People have been doing this for so long that they have forgotten in many cases what is real and what is not, especially if the stories are old, and have been believed by large numbers of people for a long time, and entire systems of social behavior have been based on the assumption that the stories were real.

At the present time in Human history the culture that is currently taking over the planet (for better or worse) has developed a particularly impressive belief system called "science" based (supposedly) on a strict regimen of investigation and research. This gives the scientific system the edge that most of what it proposes has a great liklihood of being true.

This new (only 350 or so years old at this point) system has been applied to, among other things, such past belief systems as still survive in the world.

Many of those have been demonstrated (at least to the satisfaction of science) to be pure hooey. Others have been found to be mostly hooey, with some truth at the core.

But all of them have been found to contain large elements of make-believe.

I know that everyone has their favorite religion. Shouldn't that tell us something? Can all of them be right? Especially if they make one of their tenets that all the others are wrong? If only one of them is right, which one? In the United States many people will give a knee-jerk answer as to which religion is "correct". But that is clearly only because they have been programmed to do so.

All religions are is past belief systems mostly founded on made-up stories.

My personal opinion is that all religions are wrong, but each has a small core of truth in it.

Here, on this forum, we talk about the Bible a lot. Not because it is true or anything like that, but because this forum is populated by people brought up in a culture which clings to the bible like a drowning man grasping at a straw.

But the prevalance of the Bible in our discussions does not mean it is really in some way central to the meaning of things.

If this was a forum based in China, for instance, we might be debating the merits of the Analects of Kung Fu Tse, or the Tao Te Ching.

Yet those books are also of no more absolute meaning than the Bible.

Its all relative. There are no absolutes.

Your previous post is, in my view, slanted toward saying that Christianity has some sort of actual interrelationship with reality in that it can predict things that will happen.

My opinion is that this Christian bias many members seem to have is only a relic, an artifact of the culture in which we are stuck.

Nostradamus was steeped in Catholic Christianity. The number '666' and the entire idea of the 'Antichrist' are Christian concepts contained in only a single book, part of the Christian New Testament.

That part about Nostradamus predicting Hitler IS rather remarkable. He did talk about a future ruler named 'Hisler'. But, as remarkable as that mention may seem, it still could only be coincidence. People just don't want to believe it could be coincidence, since if it wasn't coincidence maybe some of Nostradamus' other predictions will be true and we can know the future. Everyone wants to know the future.

And what is wrong with people believing such things as Nostradamus or the Bible? Why not let the masses have their opium? (as Karl Marx called it).

Coming from my end, I happen to believe that a world system based on what Human society has found acceptable for the last 10,000 or so years is not viable anymore.

There has always been a "have" and "have not" aspect to every Human culture. The "haves" dominate the culture, enjoy it's fruits (music, art, literature, architecture, fine food, etc.), while the "have-nots" are mere raw materials to be ground up and used as fuel and building material. When there was a high civilization in ancient Egypt, only about 5% of the population enjoyed it. The other 95% lived naked in mud huts slaving day in and day out in the fields so that the lucky few could live in luxury. But that 95% were not cattle. They were people, like you and me. It was and is a great crime that the ruling classes are so indifferent to the suffering of their fellow men.

The world has to change and get away from all that. 90% of the (American) population still lives an existence of beer, sex, bars, football and work, work, work. It is on their backs that the fat cats ride.

The mass of Humanity has no appreciation of culture, because it has been effectively denied to them. They cannot appreciate the question of whether there is life on other worlds, because they have not been trained to be able to comprehend such things. They are bred and trapped like cogs in a machine. That is disgraceful, especially because with the current level of technology everyone could be really educated, not just warehoused. Then the Human race might be able to live up to it's potential.

And we NEED that now. This world is entering a crucial period. A horrible crunch is coming. The race (and I mean the HUMAN race) has got to stop all this mindless petty squabbling, all this thinking of other people as things, and pull together.

Anything which stands in the way of that, I oppose. I think that organized religion definitely is one of the great anchors on the Human race at this point in time. It is a swamp of fetid, outlandish ideas that not only are not functional in themselves, but which block the acquisition of practical and constructive ways of looking at reality. We have got to stop putting credence in all these antique silly belief systems. They are not worthy of us.

For that reason, I take issue with your last post. I think we have to dump all this "waiting for Jesus" nonsense. We've got to become a world community. As long as one culture tries to dominate everyone else using a particular religion as it's tool (as a present country which shall remain unnamed is currently doing) all that is going to generate is resentment and opposition.

If we keep that up, it will kill us all. We will still be arguing over who owns what when the oil and the electricity and the food and the clean water and the clean air run out and we all strangle and starve in our beds.

So, for that reason, I must respectfully take issue with your post.

On the other hand, I find your accounts of alien contact to be fascinating.

Whoever said we could know anything, anyway?
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2004 :  1:12:57 PM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nostradamus was an interesting man, I
believe was the world's greatest authentic
psychic. I believe he had direct contact with another higher source, call it whatever
you want: a spirit being, an ET, an Angel,
or whatever, and these higher beings gave
him direct knowledge of future events which
he wrote down on paper and thus the Nostradamus prophecies emerged. He did not make up anything. He was directed by higher (alien)sources, whatever they may be.
This is what I believe to be the truth.
With me, all religions are important and have value to the peoples of each culture
that adheres to any particular religious
ideology.
Yes, I obviously grew up with a Christian
ideolgical background, but I am not the
ideal Christian person at all.
I believe in modern science, but still have respect for what religion was trying to teach us whether we learn or not.
My main point was that we should be on the lookout for the arrival of the Third AntiChrist and the arrival of real aliens here. Bottom line is that I believe totally in the words of Nostradamus and he likely had some outside help along the way in his writings.

ufologist,ģular guy,
doctors degree student
Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  08:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nostra was, indeed, interesting...intriguing even - but not at all inspired by what you appear to perceive as being angels &/or aliens, I fear...

Neither are we monkeys. Our illogical behaviour should not be 'excused' in that manner...

We are Human - we don't need prophets or saviours or aliens to save or erase us...

That's up to us.

The greatest secret never told?

We are all saviours, prophets, angels & aliens.

Therefore:

We have the power...it's what 'they' don't want you to know...

That might come as a great disappointment to some - but to those that have eyes to SEE, it is both the Genesis and the Revelation...(and I don't mean their biblical counterparts!)

Both Alpha and Omega are merely illusions...

You can forget 'contact' 'til then...

Go to Top of Page

Foto
Grey Member

Canada
115 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  10:30:40 AM  Show Profile Send Foto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xanti,
^This I like. You are definitely onto something, in my book. I don't have it all put together but I know that what you just wrote is an essential part of the key. Itís about grasping the essence of ones existence. Itís about embracing holism. Itís about accepting that we are all one with the universe. OK, maybe that one was a little too hippy dippy but you maybe get the gist.

"More will be revealed."
Go to Top of Page

xanti
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
860 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  9:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit xanti's Homepage Send xanti a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Based upon my former reasoning, might one suggest that the antichrist is simply 'form from thought' as well?

It might be useful to note that Nostradamus' prophecies cover a timespan from March 1, 1555, to the year 3797.

XII : Hangin' with the man...
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  12:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jeez, is it really that long?! could you give me the website [or a website] with the prophecies?
Hey rock, what country are you in? It sais Brazil, but you spoke about America a lot in that last post.

I don't think nostradamus needed an outside source for his prophecies. If the humans in the remote vewing tests were capable of dong it, who says nostradamus couldn't?
If his predictions are ALL correct, and the secret agencies of a country got hold of them, it could have dire consequences. Is it also possible that nostradamus' predictions were tainted by the hold of religion on his society? And just why exactly is 666 the devils number? Because it makes 999 upside-down???

There is no grey in our black and white world.
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2005 :  03:04:48 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The "great king of terror will come from the
sky"...well to me this could include anyone
with ufological type knowledge. Ufos come
from the sky, right?

The Third AntiChrist is supposed to be
a MiddleEastern man, one who is most likely
familiar with ufology, aliens.

This type of situation would unite the world
in a way because we humans despite all our
differences religious, or political or
otherwise, would have to unify , by force,
because of the introduction of alien
cultures. Do you see how the 3rd AntiChrist
would come into a new era, a new philosophical
foundation upon which to build a united
one world organization.

Sometimes people might suggest that I
am such a figure, but as an American,
no, it is not me. I might be kind of
a forerunner however.

ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2005 :  04:54:48 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Third AntiChrist in not necessarily one man.
It could be a combination of several people all
together, as per the MABUS prophecy.

MABUS in an anagram that could represent
several different people all together
which could be the last AntiChrist.

Who would be included, I could say more on
this later. But actually, it would be better
if you all think and decide for yourselves
on which group of individuals could be
included in "MABUS".

ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate

Edited by - scmit377 on 12/11/2005 07:16:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  08:43:12 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MABUS:

One word to include several players,
suggestions have been:

Osama(Usama) Bin Laden(?), as in the U and the B.
Suddam Hussein(?), as in SU ...AM, backwards.
Abu....Al Zarquari(?), as in ABU.
other MiddleEasterners(?) with the name inclusions of ABU.
Slobodan Miloskavich(?), as in the S and the M,
remember 1999 and Albania?
and maybe even Bush(?) too, as in the BUS.
and additional players(?) that have letters of S and M,
or any of the initials within MABUS.
note that Scmit has an S and M in it too, but that
may be just an odd coincidence only.

now I know you will say.......ohhh come on Scmit!!! ,
that is so vague....say anybody that is named "Bob"
has a B as in MABUS so then all Bobs are the
Third AntiChrist too!! hehehehehehe!!

But just think to use just one word to represent about 6-7
different people all together is a rather clever idea.

Yes , but you know that Nostradamus was very clever
to just throw people off a little bit as in his
"Hisler" vs Hitler....he KNEW it was HITLER all along,
I assure you. He just deliberately altered that one letter.

I need to point out that BUSH is NOT an evil person
and is a well meaning Christian, BUT, he may drag us
into a 3rd nuclear world war, by accident, due to his
insistance on trying to change MiddleEastern cultures.
(that maybe don't really want to be changed) A lot of
people have a very uneasy feeling about the likely
results of Iraq.

ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate

Edited by - scmit377 on 12/19/2005 06:36:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  5:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I don't think george bush has the right mind set, to him, what he is doing is right. Because we have had a different upbringing [or for other reasons] we think diferently, Bush has never been broke, he just wants to stay in power and looks at the war in a different way [lower oil prices], and because mainly middle and upper class of America votes [which is like under 50%] is not the real choice of America. Sorry i've got a little off track.
Anyway, in many peoples views he's pretty much evil. Just like john howard. It's all in the media though, if they stopped showing sections of the war, many people would loose interest.

Anyway whats so bad about 666?

Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  6:37:09 PM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What is so bad is that the Third AntiChrist, MABUS,
will destroy almost the entire world ,99%+ of the
whole world's population. This is exactly what the
Bible has said too.

Well, some will say "great", then we can start all over
again. And the new world will begin again but this
time there will be aliens all around us out in the
open. There will be some human survivors, estimated
to be between 0% and 1% of the current world's
population.

ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  10:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
scmit, i too was raised in the christian church but luckily escaped.
i learned more from a tulalip shaman than i ever did from a preacher.
which brings me to the Spirit.
that didnt take long.
rock, bear with me for a moment here, whilst i use as reference
the one instrument of all truth that christians supposedly live by.
the bible.
i believe in a creator, a source of all; the universe is structured
like some colossal clockworks.
i wont go into that very far at this point.
but taking a look at that interesting little scrap of scripture everyone is so fond of quoting: God made man in His image..
to me, that image is of the spirit, not the body.
(we are stars made flesh)
i have heard many interpretations. one insists that 666 refers to herod, that was his number, and it all had to do with the system of taxation at the time.
another theologian insists that the book of revelation is a re-hash of ezekiel, and not john's prophecy. someone else thinks it is
all about our glandular systems opening up, these seals referring to physic abilities, (Christ-like).
since you are a christian somewhat, doesnt it concern you that the bible is a closed book...nothing can be added but things can certainly
be edited, or slanted, anyway they choose. (pope gregory's slander of
mary magadelene for one example)
the gospel of st thomas, discovered in 1947, is not included.
thomas aks Jesus when the world will end and Jesus replies
that the world will not end. the kingdom is right in front of us and we refuse to see it. well, we cant let a thing like that out.
people wont pay for God if they know God is free,
life is eternal, and there will be no armageddeon.
we are far more likely to do it to ourselves.
thus fulfilling our worst fears, making happen what we have been taught will happen.
the kingdom is of spirit, of the light in all things,
the living word is right in front us, inside us, outside us,
trees glow with it, everything is made of light.
this is the kingdom. it does not end.
men make God too small.
and they make up rules, rituals, consequences that are lies.
think about it. a God who creates the cosmos isnt going to write down your every bad word and judge you with it later.
people who think they absolutely know really piss me off.
missed the book of Job did you?
where were you when God laid the foundations? inside each one of you out there is a light inextinguishable. it is the part of you that is eternal, not something you finally confront when you die, but something inside you that is you, every day of your life.
whether you perceive this thru christian eyes or buddhist eyes,
at least consider your spirit ever so often.
no, rock, i do not believe we are glorified apes. we elect a few.
there i something in us that is beyond the physical.
perhaps Jesus shows this path. from life to spirit.
it is a spiritual evolution that i await.
if you can read the bible and find the way, great.
but this truth is evident, made of substance,
and the substance is light.
mind is the builder. if you construct an ending, that is what you will get. build instead a healed world.
we can do this.
(sorry for the long post. i hope no one fell asleep.)

starmom

Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  06:10:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No no. It was interesting, for once I actually read through one! hehe.
Very good points, but I strive to wonder, why can we only find our 'soul' when we die? Why can't we be able to reach it in biological life?
Is it because there are so many things distracting us?

Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  06:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
spoot, church religion doesnt instruct you to sense your own soul. it instructs on sin hellfire and damnation. that makes money for them.
fear-based.
what is it that you believe and why do you believe it? we need to answer for ourselves, not repeat back what we have been told to believe.
i have said this before and i will say it again, a mother's testimony. a baby is not born blank.
a baby is not merely a biological result of mom and dad having fun.
a baby is born with a soul onboard. he is who he is at birth.
there are way too many hollow-eyed people wandering around,
lost to their spirits. feed yours daily. it grows.
(if you're hungry, come to my house and have some hot biscuits)
always just starmom

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  06:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was agrreing to:

"inside each one of you out there is a light inextinguishable. it is the part of you that is eternal, not something you finally confront when you die, but something inside you that is you, every day of your life." -starmom

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2