Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Mysterious & Unknown
 Satellite Photos show the HOLE AT THE NORTH POLE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

etvisitor7
Hybrid Member

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  11:51:34 PM  Show Profile Send etvisitor7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rock, I fully understand your sceptical attitude towards various subjects I've posted recently, but PLEASE try to keep an open mind, especially re the Hollow Earth theory. Please consider the evidence before dismissing it off-hand.
Rock, my hollow earth sources include:
(1) "Secret of the Ages: UFOs from Inside the Earth" written by the highly respected author Brinsley Le Poer Trench. He is a very well-known expert in the field of UFOS, and was President of Contact International, probably the largest UFO movement in the world. He is the Honourable Brinsley Le Poer Trench, heir presumptive to the Earl of Clancarty.
(2) "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. Raymond Bernard
(3) "This Hollow Earth" by Warren Smith.

In "Secret of the Ages..." six satellite photos of the North and South Poles are shown as evidence. I quote from Chapter 18: "In this book are reproduced the most exciting and remarkable photographs ever taken. The first one that I want to bring to your attention was taken by the ESSA-7 satellite on 23 November, 1968. This picture is of the North Pole area. The following photograph was also taken on the same day by the same ESSA-7 satellite and this shows the South Pole area. Both are official photographs provided by the Environmental Science Service Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce. Both pictures show a remarkably clear photograph of the cloud cover on that day over both poles. Both depict about 40% of Earth's total area.
Up to 10 December, 1969 ESSa-7 had taken 29,953 pictures, when it was placed on standby mode. During 481 days, the picture of the North Pole is the only one which shows a total lack of cloud cover over that area, which is otherwise perpetually and almost completely obscured by clouds. It is this feature which is the most remarkable one concerning this photograph, although the detail and pattern of the clouds present in the picture is also remarkable.
The photograph of the South Pole is equally detailed in its cloud pattern, but unlike the North Pole picture, it shows the polar area completely covered by clouds, thus no surface detail is observable.
The North Pole photograph which does not show clouds in the polar area, REVEALS THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET. Although, surrounding the polar area, and north of such regions as the North American continent, Greenland and the Asian continent, the ice fields can be observed, WE DO NOT SEE ANY IN A LARGE CIRCULAR AREA AT THE GEOGRAPHICAL POLE.
What do we see, instead? We are looking at the North Pole entrance. THE 'HOLE' AT THE POLE!.....
...the North Pole 'hole' is ALSO revealed in a photograph taken by ANOTHER satellite ESSA-3, nearly 2 years earlier, on 6 January, 1967. On the same day ESSA-3 took a photograph of the south polar ice cap showing cloud cover.
Out of more than a million and a half photographs showing cloud cover taken of the North Pole area up till 6 January, 1967 none of them had shown such a 'hole' before. The reason for this being the previously mentioned, almost perpetual cloud cover at the Pole.
Here then are two of the most thrilling photographs ever taken. THEY ARE DYNAMITE!
Incidentally, our case is strengthened by the fact that two photographs of the hole are shown here, EACH TAKEN BY SEPARATE CAMERAS IN TWO DIFFERENT SATELLITES. This will dispose of any criticism that the hole was caused by a fault in the lens of the camera."
Also in Brinsley's book are 2 NASA (originally colour) satellite photos taken by ATS-111 of the Earth, showing what has a 'moon crater-like' appearance at the geographical North Pole. One photo is dated 18 November, 1967, but the other (NASA 67-HC-723) is undated. The dated picture is from the NASA book "Exploring Space with a Camera."
Rock, I shall present further evidence for a Hollow Earth in my next posts very shortly. I'm sure you will keep an open mind and consider the evidence carefully before jumping to any over-rapid conclusions.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

etvisitor7
Hybrid Member

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  06:27:09 AM  Show Profile Send etvisitor7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rock and any other interested parties, here is a link you can check out if you wish to view the ESSA-7 satellite photo of the North Pole hole, taken on 23 November, 1968: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  09:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Etvisitor, don't mean to be a downer but could you do us a favor and try to group your topics a little better. I've noticed that you like to start a bunch of new topics at once and like this topic and the one you started called "evidence of Earth being a hollow planet" should have been all the same topic, no need for 2 different threads running basically the same discussion. Another example would be your "Landing of space people" and "UFO mass landings" topics...they could have been the same topic. It would keep the forums better organized and we wont have so many new topics that nobody responds to. Thanks....

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 09/29/2004 1:51:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rock
Galactic Member

Brazil
576 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  08:06:08 AM  Show Profile Send Rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi etvisitor.

Thank you for posting that picture.

I, for one, remain skeptical. That photo looks VERY retouched. And what it shows is a dark circular area, not necessarily a hole.

But, to try and have the open mind you urged, let's just assume that the photo you posted shows 'something' and is not an artifact or a deliberate alteration of evidence.

What are the odds of having a hole leading to the center of the Earth that is perfectly round and is bigger than Greenland? That would obviously not be a natural phenomenon. Indeed, if that photo shows what you believe to be a hole then it is evidence of some sort of artificial agency at work.

Do you believe the Earth is artificial? Do you believe it was once natural and was hollowed out? Cored like an apple?

By the way, a hole at the north pole would have to have a very high (several thousand feet) wall around it to keep out the Arctic Ocean. There is no land mass there. You do admit there is an Ocean in the Arctic, don't you? I mean, if not, what were all those icebreakers sailing on during the last century?

If the Earth is hollow, and there were a hole to the center at the north pole, the entire Arctic Ocean, heck, all the oceans of the Earth (they are interconnected) would have gone down the hole by now, don't you think? Unless there is some sort of wall keeping them out. Or is the Earth full of water? Is that where the water from Noah's flood went?

I am afraid that just because something is printed in a book does not mean it is true. You could quote from ten authors in support of your thesis, it would make no difference. I am one of those people who do not even believe the Bible. And, as we ALL know, GOD wrote that book.

Now, if you could show me a 'National Enquirer' article saying the Earth is hollow, well, then I would HAVE to admit it is true.

Say, wasn't the Earl of Clancarty that fellow in the House of Lords some years back who was so concerned about the entrance fees to the Victoria and Albert Museum?

I encountered this contention that the Earth is hollow many years ago, in the mid 1960's. It was outlandish then, and it is outlandish now. It seems people 'rediscover' this theory once every 15 years or so.

But, of course, I could be wrong.

Whoever said we could know anything, anyway?

Edited by - Rock on 10/22/2004 08:39:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

USA_Capricorn_M7
Reptilian Member

USA
205 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  1:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit USA_Capricorn_M7's Homepage Send USA_Capricorn_M7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, but I do not believe any of this. We have done plenty of things to show that the Earth has a crust, a mantle, and an inner and outter core. We have dug down into the Earth with mines. So I find it hard to believe the Earth is hollow, you can't believe everything you hear.

"MY NAME IS ALICE, AND I REMEMBER EVERYTHING...""--RESIDENT EVIL IS AN AWESOME GREAT MOVIE:--"
Go to Top of Page

highlorddreygen
Reptilian Member

USA
174 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2004 :  3:31:15 PM  Show Profile Send highlorddreygen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the foto looks retouched too me

resident sorceror
Go to Top of Page

backchat
Galactic Member

527 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2004 :  4:35:24 PM  Show Profile Send backchat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just a question on this photo.

if u look closely you can see longtitude and latitude lines. You would not get these lines on a photograph Also, if you look at the right hand side, there is a dark line following the curve of the globe. My instincts tell me this is an ordinary manufactured globe of the world with the top cut out. The dark line on the right looks like its the seam of the globe.

Sorry, but this is not a very good fake

Go to Top of Page

africa
Human Member

Slovenia
2 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  8:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are on many website of this kind the claims of certain satellite image of the north hemisphere that represent the hole on
the north pole.that phote is even represented in some books.
many think it is the fake but more beleive that it is the hole there on the north pole.none of them are right it is not fake it is not a hole it is plainly the real photo composed of many photos within 24hrs.
photo being taken end december is simply showing the dark /night on the north pole and down to 67 degrees north .many sequences in 24 hrs while the earth does 360 degrees form a darkness around north pole.
for those interested in hollow earth teory they could visit UFOCASEBOOK website and my threeds on hollow earth and many evidences

Go to Top of Page

africa
Human Member

Slovenia
2 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  8:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are on many website of this kind the claims of certain satellite image of the north hemisphere that represent the hole on
the north pole.that phote is even represented in some books.
many think it is the fake but more beleive that it is the hole there on the north pole.none of them are right it is not fake it is not a hole it is plainly the real photo composed of many photos within 24hrs.
photo being taken end december is simply showing the dark /night on the north pole and down to 67 degrees north .many sequences in 24 hrs while the earth does 360 degrees form a darkness around north pole.
for those interested in hollow earth teory they could visit UFOCASEBOOK website and my threeds on hollow earth and many evidences

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2