Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

aliensandufos
Forum Admin

77 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  12:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit aliensandufos's Homepage Send aliensandufos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
How likely do you think it is that non-human intelligent beings have visited Earth?

Choices:

Impossible!
Not very likely
Very likely
Definitely!
Not sure...

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  1:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow members.... As some of you may have noticed, forumco updated their software a month or so ago and one of the new additions is our ability to run active polls. So every once in a while we'll put up a new poll for you to vote on. For now, even non-members can vote.

Another new addition is the ability to have an avatar. There's no real purpose for this. It's just one more way for members to personalize their posts. At the moment there are over 60 to choose from. You can select your avatar in your member profile once you are logged in.

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 02/16/2005 2:27:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

pink:noise
M.I.B. Member

24 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  7:45:48 PM  Show Profile Send pink:noise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So it seems that our avatars, once chosen, are henceforth reserved? -- 'cuz I don't recall seeing yours' (aliensandufos' and Elrick's)... Or do you have custom avatars? -- But I don't recall seeing that option either. Anyway, it's added character, which is always fun -- even when a person chooses not to include an avatar. I really like mine for some reason.

not yet.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  7:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...that's a good question. I wonder if an avatar can be used by more than 1 person? You wont see the Elrick one or the AliensandUFOs one because I had those 2 reserved....but I am not sure if the others can be used by different members at the same time. I'll have to look into that. I do think that if you get bored with one, you can switch to another at any time. I am glad you like them.

Now if I could just get the "active user" fuctions to work right, we'ld be set.

Edited by - Elrick on 02/16/2005 7:55:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  10:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey pink:noise, what happened to your avatar? By the way, I made a few more since the last time we spoke. It also seems like one of your posts is missing. Did you delete it or do we have a forum ghost? (lol)

just checking....

Edited by - Elrick on 02/24/2005 10:16:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Orpheus
Human Member

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  10:43:44 AM  Show Profile Send Orpheus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone my name is Orpheus and i m from Greece

Wait until march 2022 and you will see our true power.
Go to Top of Page

Rock
Galactic Member

Brazil
576 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  4:56:35 PM  Show Profile Send Rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It will be nice if the planet is still alive in March 2022. I'm getting too old for power trips. I don't give a damn.

Does this power involve being able to feed all people who are still alive then but who are starving?

If not, who cares about 'power'?

Whoever said we could know anything, anyway?
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  12:20:32 AM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Orpheus.

What do you mean by 'our' power?
Who is 'our?'

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  10:34:32 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not only have they visited the Earth. Some of them
may actually be FROM the Earth that were created
millions of years ago BEFORE any prehuman human
such as Astralopithicus 3-6 million yrs ago.

Think. Say real ET aliens have been around for
hundreds of millions of years. Say they got here
20 million yrs ago and did a genetic hybrid cross
match with various Earth species. Think. What
about Bigfoot? The Chupacabras? all the other weird
variety of aliens that show up once in a while
and are reported by people. Some of these could
be pure 100% E.T's......but yet others could
have been created terrestrial-extraterrestrial
hybrids formulated millions of years ago before
any humans even existed.

You might say where is all the proof. There is
plenty of proof by the large number of reports of
strange creatures that are reported by people all
over the world. Sure, some people could be lying.
But it is very unlikely that everyone out there is
an automatic liar just because the subject matter is
so hard to accept.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
Žular guy,
doctor's degree student
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  10:34:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's probably just some kid having fun. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't hear from them again. Why do I say this.... well to me, the whole power thing seems to be a human thing. Insecure, weak minded humans crave power....not advanced aliens (if aliens are here then they probably already have way more "power" then we do and hopefully aren't concerned with such narrow minded agendas...lets hope anyways).

Go to Top of Page

Lindsaygirl
Hybrid Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  11:51:23 PM  Show Profile Send Lindsaygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Elrick, on the power thing being associated with human beings. Advanced beings would not crave such things. Plus, if Aliens wanted to take over I believe that they could do it in a snap, and they haven't. I do, however, think it would cause mass panic for aliens to show up, even if they are on a peaceful mission. Why risk getting obliterated by the weak-minded masses? They probably have 2 options in mind: wait til we're just at the breaking point of global devastion to swoop in and help us, or wait til the masses or more enlightened. Let's hope the latter.

Lindsay :)
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  07:41:52 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

...."will see our true power"....

maybe some one is from a country that is developing
nuclear technology by 2022,perhaps.??

It's probably too late for you and your people.

It's probably too late for most/all of the Earth's inhabitants.

We may all be very much dead by 2010 to 2012 anyway.
(they told me don't be so negative.....but after the
Tsunami's......well.... that one was for real you guys!!)

And next year, 2006, should be quite interesting too.
I believe this IS THE year, the year of 666, 06-06-2006,
the AntiChrist may appear before us.

Actually, we need to worry about the true power of the aliens
especially if they decide to turn against us, and also worry
a lot about the Third AntiChrist too.

ufologist,abductologist
Žular guy,
doctor's degree student
Go to Top of Page

Carbon
Human Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  08:16:49 AM  Show Profile Send Carbon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The earth is moving 70,000 miles through this solar system. Anything on this planet is a passenger through space (space traveler) This solar system is just one of billions, and the this galaxy, (milky way)one of billions. For some reason, probably (Hollywood) people don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  01:06:04 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Earth sweeps out the distance of 1AU , or one
astronomical unit which should be about 93 million
miles and follows an elliptical path so would then
sweep out to about 2AU or about 186 million miles of
space.(assume just a circular path). So,true, we are
all space travelers, automatically just standing still.

I think the Hollywood people DID get it straight,
with all the movies and programs, but the mainstream
masses and the mainstream science community still
doubts any of this alien stuff as reality.

ufologist,abductologist
Žular guy,
doctor's degree student
Go to Top of Page

Carbon
Human Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  11:21:43 AM  Show Profile Send Carbon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I now have your attention. Yes and Pluto is Au's from this sun. But what main steam is not aware of is,there is another Planet ship that goes out many, and many Au's, from this solar system before it comes back around this sun. And yes, the scientific community is well aware of it, check out the Society For Scientific Exploration. Pull up their annual meetings start with the 17Th, May 28-30, 1998. at the University Of Virginia, Friday 3:PM. "Nibiru/PlanetX: Evidence from Antiquity for the position of it's orbit and It's current position". Then go the 18Th annual meeting June 3-5, 1999. at the University Of New Mexico, Saturday, 3:PM. "Has Nibiru been located". Move to the 21ST annual meeting May 29-31,2002 back at the University Of Virginia, Thursday 2:PM. "Binary Evidence" (the other sun that Nibiru/PlanetX orbits). Finally go to the 23RD annual meeting May 20-22,2004. In Las Vegas, NV. Look under UFOS & Aerial Phenomena. You'll see "Suggested Path Of PlanetX". This whole solar system is reacting to it's magnetic pull (strange weather?) One must do there own research. You can not teach man anything, you can only help him find it for himself. Not intended to insult anyone intelligence, but the truth is sometimes stranger then fiction.
Go to Top of Page

hehehaha
Human Member

Bhutan
1 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  2:19:06 PM  Show Profile Send hehehaha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok...this website is really freeking me out. Especially the pictures. Does anyone agree with me? Try to right click on that freaky picture in the top left corner...its watching YOU! and what about the wierd writing at the very bottom left, in the little margine thing. Also did you take a look at some of the pictures in the image gallerysome scary stuff huh? (THEY) are watching...always watching.

pleez n thanx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2