Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Omenaka
M.I.B. Member

16 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  6:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost forgot, Father controles the Molecules in the same manner Out Of Love the same Way if God asked you to do somthing you would do so out of Love, The same molecules that Make up our universe do what Father asks out Of Love.
Love Omenaka

To fight for right may be dangerous to the body, not to fight is dangerous to the soul.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  6:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Omenaka[/i]
[br]Aliens as well as Humans Have their own perspective Hells and Heavens for their Perspective worlds, They Have spirits Eternal as well as we do, Bigfoot and a Host of Other creaturs have come from Other worlds, to Finish rounding out the experience of experiencing, Experience. Wow what do ya know, the same as us, they are from another world that was before this one ever was, And Heavenly Father Has taken them on this world,Adopted if you will.

This is Part of the meaning of Eternal Spirit, We are born Of And by an Eternal Spirit, Heavenly Father , And Mother (Holy Spirit) This makes our real life Eternal Just Like our Eternal Parents, We were Born Out Of their Love, And every thing that we do is because of this love, including but not limited to War, Protecting ones Family out Of Love, Buying Food out of Love of your Family,Praying , Inventing somthing so that those you love can have a place to rest and Eat, Anything you do is actually Because of Love, You are no better than Father and Mother ( Holy Spirit) Every thing they do as one God is also out of Love,for us their children. Man is the one making Dogmas and dogmatic religions, when God's religion is Love,
plain and simple.

The aliens Are actually our Brothers Sisters Cousins and Uncles and aunties, Times Infinity, Our Eternal Spirits Go on Forever and this means this is not your first Rodeo Either.

Love Omenaka

To fight for right may be dangerous to the body, not to fight is dangerous to the soul.

P.S.- What is an M.I.B. Member?

An M.I.B. Member is a Men In Black Member, that's your new ranking because you have made 12 posts.

Omenaka
M.I.B. Member

16 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  7:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Brandon, My Mother in law just Fell and had to go to the Hospital to get checked out.
Talk to you later.
Love Omenaka

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  5:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whats that got to do with anthing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  5:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
funny, how he decided to reply to my message BEFORE he went to check on his mother-in-law.

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  3:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HAHAHa

you got to put the most important things 1st and i dont kniow about you but this forum is first right Omenaka?

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  6:53:04 PM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The ALIENS ARE HERE, THE ALIENS ARE HERE, THE ALIENS ARE HERE.

For those skeptics out there, what part of THE ALIENS ARE HERE
do you not understand?

The world famous Scmit is back!!

hehehehehehe

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:20:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yaey Scmitt is back!!!

Anyway while this board is off topic, what do you think of the video and lyrics to this song? Its by a Scottish band...

You must be logged in to see this link.

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

phyl26
Human Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  10:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think "Aliens" have visited earth. I beleive it is more like Demons. I think when God saw what Lucifer and his followers, all of whom were the "watchers" of mankind, were doing here on earth with humankind, he, in a way, banished them from lifting their continence toward heaven(not being able to look upon light). I beleive all knowledge of metal, astrology, etc. came from them. I beleive that we are being readied for their next coming. When we will worship them as the Beast. They will be able to do great miracles. Now the cattle mutilation, etc. I think is the Governments work big time! They are totally evil and very dangerous. I think we as the governed should start standing up for our rights or we will soon not have any. Its all coming full circle and I guess that is the master plan.
Go to Top of Page

moses
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  10:31:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont understand why aliens visit the earth in huge glowy flashy disks,take people, give them back then get lost again.It just dosent make sense.

human dude
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  11:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Abductions...Many believe and many dont. Winks believes in Aliens but not in abductions. Many theories have been suggested. One..the Greys started cloning offspring over sexuakl reproduction and over a period of millions of years they lost their need for seuxal organs. However, cloning has many disadvantges, pollution, useage of materials and weak offspring. They abduct us to interbreed themselve siwth us to create hybrids. This is so they can create themselves with sexual organs so they can reproduce naturally.

Two...The People From Janos explantion (google "the people from janos for more info) says that the Nordics's home planet was destroyed as their moon got to close to their planet. The Nordics claim that only 2-3 million of their kind were able to escape. They flew to a planet that was in all of their acient legends and myths - EARTH. They wanted to share the planet with us and teach us what they know, and so we may teach them, what they know also. However, Earth is very different from their home planet, Janos. Altough it is made up of simular compounds and materials, pressue, gravity and radiation are different. Therefore, the Nordics abduct/ed humans so they compare their bodies to ours and adapt themselves so they would be suitable to live on Earth

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

Invader ZIM
Reptilian Member

Germany
230 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  11:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Invader ZIM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aliens are TOTALLY here and I have reason to beleive that they are living with us as we speak! strange, i no. Oh and by the way, most of the people on this site think and KNOW aliens are there, visited, etc. and anyone who doesn't beleive that i ask them, "Why are you here on this site then?"

Prepare to meet your horrible doom!!! YAY!!! OUR DOOM!!!
Go to Top of Page

themysterious
Grey Member

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  01:39:34 AM  Show Profile Send themysterious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to find the truth?...
Go to Top of Page

Invader ZIM
Reptilian Member

Germany
230 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  12:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Invader ZIM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
maybe who knows. they may just be here to tick us off.

Prepare to meet your horrible doom!!! YAY!!! OUR DOOM!!!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  02:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! Wouldn't that be hilarious if that was their master plan?! They're just here to piss us off. LOL!

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: hotstreak44@cox.net
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2