Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Invader ZIM
Reptilian Member

Germany
230 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  5:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Invader ZIM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ya its like, "RAAHHHH!!!!! Earthlings! beware of the Reptillians!!!! they are going to burn all your super-cool gizmmos!!!"
and its like, "oh are they? Brandon? Matt? You study Chemics? its time to blow somebody up!!"
"What???? who??? I hope its not me!"

Prepare to meet your horrible doom!!! YAY!!! OUR DOOM!!!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Richard
Reptilian Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  11:46:30 PM  Show Profile Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Matt9537[/i]
[br]Yaey Scmitt is back!!!

Anyway while this board is off topic, what do you think of the video and lyrics to this song? Its by a Scottish band...

You must be logged in to see this link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk

I wish I had my headphones to listen, Matt9537, however somebody stole them along with my diskettes. (Whilst in Church!!)

Anyway, it's bookmarked. Looks interesting.

Why oh why do we bother...posting so assiduously, on a hacked board?
Go to Top of Page

orion
M.I.B. Member

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  7:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit orion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seekye1.com
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  12:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Richard[/i]
[br][quote][i]Originally posted by Matt9537[/i]
[br]Yaey Scmitt is back!!!

Anyway while this board is off topic, what do you think of the video and lyrics to this song? Its by a Scottish band...

Just an idea....

I wish I had my headphones to listen, Matt9537, however somebody stole them along with my diskettes. (Whilst in Church!!)

Anyway, it's bookmarked. Looks interesting.

[/quote

It is is intresting and - if only you have phones! How ionic that they stole them, whislt in church! Dammit! Anyway....the lyrics are intresting and the music is UFO type. Certinaly unique,,,,

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

orion
M.I.B. Member

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  5:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit orion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MadJanice.com
for all things unique!
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  03:31:06 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what happened to that poll software anywhoo? i've only ever seen that one since i joined in about march '05

follow the mighty 8ball it knows all!
if anyone wants to send me emails my adress is thefenderbender@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Bradley
Human Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  2:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If aliens are infact watching us, what do they want that we have of value? My guess or intuition if you will, tells me our genetics and the chemicals our bodies purduce would be very valueable to them. Stress us in the right manner and our bodies will produce any chemical they want. Our bodies are the most sufficated chemical factory in the universe. Another question, and this is scary lol, what do they eat? I have cattle, and have found over the years, that they are best managed holistically, which means hands off. The less i have to do with them the better they like it. Hell our bodies are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars now, with a healthy heart, lungs, liver, etc. Get my meaning, no one does something for nothing, not even them.
Go to Top of Page

Richard
Reptilian Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Bradley[/i]
[br]If aliens are infact watching us, what do they want that we have of value? My guess or intuition if you will, tells me our genetics and the chemicals our bodies purduce would be very valueable to them. Stress us in the right manner and our bodies will produce any chemical they want. Our bodies are the most sufficated chemical factory in the universe. Another question, and this is scary lol, what do they eat? I have cattle, and have found over the years, that they are best managed holistically, which means hands off. The less i have to do with them the better they like it. Hell our bodies are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars now, with a healthy heart, lungs, liver, etc. Get my meaning, no one does something for nothing, not even them.

Then too, as unimaginable as interstellar, or intergalactic...or ...INTRAGALACTIC (between galaxies) travel might be...the idea of refuelling, of replenishing...minerals??? Di-lithium crystals......isn't.

I don't know what to say about your herds. Sorry.

Go to Top of Page

RedSonja
Human Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  11:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all im new here. Im from Australia

¤REDSONJA¤
Go to Top of Page

Richard
Reptilian Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  12:53:03 AM  Show Profile Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by RedSonja[/i]
[br]Hi all im new here. Im from Australia

¤REDSONJA¤

Hiya REDSONJA, did they add a new avatar to the options? Neat.

Welcome to the board.

Go to Top of Page

RedSonja
Human Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  09:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myself & my daughter may be telepathic as we can say what most people are thinking, we have allso had nightmares much the same with snakes, lizards, they were killing many people.

all the women in our past families seem to be telepathic & psychic
my mother had a ufo sighting she was in her front yard tending her garden, she heard a large humming sound and saw the shadow on the ground as it went very fast over her, the two dogs in the back yard were barking and going crazy and wouldent calm down for a while, down below the weir where my father was working with one of his work mates, seen this shadow pass over them and they heard the large humming sound. my mother rang the newspaper the next day to give her accounts of what happened but she didnt want to give her name out as she felt a little affraid of their reactions to the news at hand.

I told my mother of the research i have been doing on aliens & ufo's she seemed to get worried that I had been abducted.

then she went in to detail about all the close sightings many of our reletives have had in the past, ufo's in horse paddocks, the horses seemed to be relaxed and very calm. "WE BELIEVE"

¤REDSONJA¤
Go to Top of Page

Multi
Grey Member

Netherlands
102 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  04:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heej

well these things since when yuo have them? since for ever what you know or just resently. And your daugther since when does she has it?

And are there links in the dreams you have is it s story or just random events?
Go to Top of Page

RedSonja
Human Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  11:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MY daughter & I have had these feelings for as long as we can remember, The snake & lizard nightmares happened around 5 weeks ago for my daughter and 4 weeks ago for me, in my dream they killed my dog which was protecting me, then the lizard & snakes starting killing everyone some lizard & snakes were crawling around others were on 2 legs they, In the end we survived but many had died the nightmares were so real, My daughter also has nightmares about meteors destorying earth. I dont know what these dreams mean, they might not mean anything. the dreams are played out like events not like a story.

¤REDSONJA¤
Go to Top of Page

Multi
Grey Member

Netherlands
102 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  08:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well some people believe that these dreams show them the future if things keep going this way. But more sceptical people think these dreams are just of your imagination and they mean nothing.
If you want to know more about yours just just have to know if there ever was a dream of you that did come true.
If so the second thing you should ask yourself with how many times you were wright with your dreams i mean if you had 10 of such dreams and 1 came out there is now way u can say your are psychic.
And if you know you got more dreams that did come true well then...............the future doesn't look good, if atleast that is what u saw (the future)

There are believers and there are unbelievers.
These people think and are very different, but they have 1 thing in cummon and that is...... CURIOSITY!
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  1:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its never easy to understand things wich we cannot comprehend.

These dreams can mean anything or nothing.

First, lets check if you are abducted or not. If you are, dont freak out but try to see it as something good.
Why do you think you are abducted? the shades can mean anyting. I always see things in the shade but im a boy with way to much fantasy :) i also have dreams of me surviving the apocalypse, but thats just me. A way to flee form dayly routine and escape in a world full of danger and stuff...

i guess i could say im abducted but i know enoug of it to say im pretty sure im not, and its just my imagination.

so, first, convice me you are abducted, than we'll see what those dreams could mean?

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2