Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  10:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
howdy all, first posy for me, so i thought id hit the first sticky post i come across,

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  11:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehe welcome to the forum niz

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

Multi
Grey Member

Netherlands
102 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  03:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep welcome hopefully another interested person who will come with some nice ideas ;)

There are believers and there are unbelievers.
These people think and are very different, but they have 1 thing in cummon and that is...... CURIOSITY!
Go to Top of Page

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  10:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the welcome,

yea ive been interested in the subject for as long as i can remember, had alot of mates in my native australia, who were also interested,

have just moved to japan, living in the southern island, in the saga prefecture, it would be a great place for ufo spotting, as it has brillant mountain ranges offering amazing views as far as the eye can see, but from what ive been able to find, or havent found theres not been alot ufo sightings around here

there is alot of talk by the locals of ghosts, which is intersting too
if anyone knows of any links or interesting reading regarding sightings in japan for give my spelling, could they let us know, thanks

ps mars is getting more and more interesting by the minute, maybe all is not as it seems on the red planet
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  4:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I just finished reading this entire thread and I think everyone has some very interesting opinions. I want to start out by saying that I am a firm believer in aliens and have been since I was young. I have been doing alot of research on this subject lately and this is the conclusion I have drawn:

A couple million years ago there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is now located. I believe that Mars was inhabited as well as the 5th planet(between Mars and Jupiter). At some point there was either 1)a conflict between the two planets or 2) the orbits became unstable and the planets collided. In either event the 5th planet was destroyed. At this point some of the people of Mars went underground and some fled to the nearest inhabitable planet--Earth. When they arrived they found it to be inhabited by unfriendly reptilian beings, creatures, whatever. This is the point in history when an asteroid supposedly wiped out the "dinosaurs". I do not believe that this was an asteroid but the simple erradication of the reptiles. This is when the newly arrived aliens created us. I believe they did so to have help in the building of the Pyramids in Egypt, South America, and the ones recently discovered off the coast of Japan. This was the point in history also where there was only 1 massive continent; and I think the alien newcomers built what we call "The Lost City of Atlantis". All was well for a while then came the actual asteroid that broke the continents up and destroyed Atlantis. At this point the aliens fled our planet, but not before leaving behind word that they created us and for us not to forget it (i.e. Moses, The Ten Commandments). I mean why would the ancient civilizations have painted, carved pictures of aliens and spaceships? There was no U.F.O. craze back then; they did not have the media to influence them. They simply recorded what they saw and that was that.

What about the actual pyramids; Not only in Egypt but South America, and the ones discovered off the coast of Japan? We can't even replicate structures like that today; theres no way ancient man could have done that alone. This also takes me to the Cydonia region on Mars. Theres no way those structures are natural occurences. They resemble the Giza plateau to a "T". What about all the other stuff recently photographed on the surface of Mars? No coincedence if you ask me. I think the face on Mars is an attempt by the ones who stayed behind to let the ones who left know they are still alive and well. Maybe thats why they left here so long ago.

Then theres all the references in the bible that can be attributed to aliens. Jesus's ascent into heaven; even in the Muslim religion Muhammed was said to "ascend into heaven" from atop the temple mount. I think these ascentions into heaven were merely these prophets being taken into spacecrafts. It's all connected in my opinion. God, heaven, the bible, the Cydonia region on Mars, the pyramids, and Atlantis.

In any case they have been here and continue to visit. They might even be living here with us. If thats the case then the goverment is surely involved and this is the cause for the massive coverup. I mean why are U.F.O.s so abundant in some areas and not in others? Because this is where they are landing or interacting with us.

I just want to finish by saying I look forward to being a part of this forum as I have some very strong opinions, as well as does evryone else here!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  04:18:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice, you read everything? :/

you forget one thing. There is a slim possibility that they are still here on earth.
My theory is that when te asteroid killed all the dinosaurs, there was a specie, very much like us, who fled underground. They're body's adepted to life underground and they are still there today, observing and guiding us.

anyway, there are so much possibilities... you never know wich one is true untill we finaly find some proof

Go to Top of Page

Multi
Grey Member

Netherlands
102 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  04:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well first thing welcome, this forum is getting more life at the moment :)
second we can know which one is true, but only when we get scientific proof from the aliends themselves or something like it.

There are believers and there are unbelievers.
These people think and are very different, but they have 1 thing in cummon and that is...... CURIOSITY!
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  04:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
indeed its getting more crowdy, finaly :) lets hope the 'elders' come back as well :) there were some realy smart ppl on this forum...

Go to Top of Page

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  09:26:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it would be good to see somebody with some serious coin, take a shot at getting some proof (motion sensor cameras) in reptilan hot spots or areas where its though might be benifical to getting some good footage

which would then give us a good starting point to maybe even begin a search of caves or caverns or whatnot nearby

if these reptiloids are as smart as we are giving them credit for, we would still have a chance or getting cameras and survelance equipment set up with out being detected,

they cant be everywhere all the time,

has this sort of approach been tried at all before, ive seen similar setups but on a low budject scale used in the himalayas in the search for the yeti, it didnt return any footage of athe yeti, but it allow the search to be narrowed down to certain areas,

they went to certain hotspots, had cameras set, they stated that strangely only a few areas recorded very few or no nocturnal animal activity

it was therised that theres areas might have some thing else keeping the local night life quite, they did some heavy footwork search type stuff , turned up a supposed lair, which turned out to be informtive for a few reasons firstly when the hair was analyised for dna, it didnt match anything they had on record, secondly they learned from the locals that this area was well known for yeti activity and avoided with respect of the creature

it does make you wonder why they just didnt hit the locals up at the start but interesting doco none the less
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  11:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by civillian1[/i]
[br]very nice, you read everything? :/

you forget one thing. There is a slim possibility that they are still here on earth.
My theory is that when te asteroid killed all the dinosaurs, there was a specie, very much like us, who fled underground. They're body's adepted to life underground and they are still there today, observing and guiding us.

anyway, there are so much possibilities... you never know wich one is true untill we finaly find some proof

Very interesting Civilian. I never thought of that. So when the reptiles were erradicated some survived, hmmmm......
I wonder if they hold a grudge against us or if they are just awaiting the return of our creators so they can have their revenge?
Has anyone ever seen that movie "The Descsent"; I wonder if theres any truth to that? It represents what you are stating very well Civilian.

As far as what Niz is talking about with the reptile hot spots, I have gathered from my readings that there are already known locations for the entrances to an extensive underground network that is highly guarded by the governments. As for Bigfoot and the Yeti, I think that they were our creators first attempt at making an intelligent being; of course after finding them to be inferior they abandoned that project and moved on. This solidifies my belief that we were created and genetically enhanced to evolve faster due to the fact that Bigfoot and the Yeti still remain the same to this day.Why are they so elusive? I don't quite know yet, but give me some time and I will have a theory on that too!!!

Yes Civilian....I read EVERYTHING!! Not only am I very interested in this subject, but I have also found through my experiences with other forums that if you do not read the stickies you end up getting banned for something stupid that could have been prevented by reading the stickies!!

Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  1:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, i've seen the move the descent :) very nice movie, kinda weird ending... and to bad all the cuties die :(

anyway, the idea actualy aint realy mine... i've read it somewhere, and tought this is a very good possibility.
Ofc, there are other possibilities that are possible as well, such as they are from mars or there are multiple extraterestial species watching us.

Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  4:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree the ending does kinda leave you guessing. But yes, there are millions of possibilities out there. We could be totally wrong about everything we have thought. Like someone said earlier in the thread, we cannot hold these aliens to our way of reasoning; that would just be plain arrogant. Hell for all we know they could be from Venus or Jupiter or somewhere we don't even know about!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  8:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like the idea that there are multiple species out there, not all from the same planet, but different species of aliens at different levels of evolution, just on the the numbers game alone there would have to be a many out there, its quite possible we or our planet could have atracked the attention of more than one race of aliens

If we were the only life the universe, it would be one hell of a waste of alot of space!!
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  2:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  10:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
many species? absolutely.
there are too many worlds to count.
how many of those worlds support life, how evolved is that life,
that's the quest. (try Drake's equation)
running the risk of repeating myself,
running the risk of sounding quite mad,
(which isnt all that bad these days)
i have encountered visitors all my life.
none of them were ever the same.
none of them were "hollywood aliens".
all of them were elegant beings.
i dont know any other word that fits.
i dont have encounters with evil aliens, soul-suckers,
or grays who like to play doctor.
but the ones who do come dont whisper the secrets of life in my ears.
this started when i was three so you cant say it is something i
chose. or that it came from a dream or a movie.
i dont know the reasons why they come. no one has shared that yet.
but contact has evolved over the years, learning to see
without fear, without interpretation, without applying human
critiques of them.
my personal belief, for what that is worth, is that visitation
implants the idea, a seedling,
for there is much that has to be changed in our thinking.
creation is infinite.
mankind could be invited to join the cosmic community,
or not.
up to us.
will fear rule? will power rule always?
will some religions continue to blind the faithful?

the shaman says: there are two paths, paths that have knowledge
and paths that have heart.
travel light.

Starmom

Edited by - Starmom on 05/16/2007 10:38:39 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2