Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

sue
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  1:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I think the Pyramids have alot to do with it. they were built for a reason. Brotherhood of Light built the Pyramids to stabilize the earth
in its orbit after the atlantes weather control system was used to harm the planet. The secondary purpose of the Pyramid was to serve as a training center for a initiates into a thirteen year course to gain Christ-conciousness and learn to control particles of light, which is the energy that everything in the universe is made of. The Brotherhood is also known as The Order Of Melchizedek who are a group of ascended masters, who seek to educate man as to his true nature and protect the planet which is a conscious spiritual being.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  2:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read somewhere that the atlantes weather control system was not used purposely but
was an experiment that got out of control. I cant prove it so take it for what its worth.
Go to Top of Page

civillian1
Galactic Member

Belgium
665 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  4:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps that explaines some of our weird climate, perhaps its nothing :) who will know?

***transmission ended***

that wich does not kill us, will only make us stronger.
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  06:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm curious to know how you have obtained the evidence that the lost city of Atlantis exists, let alone the fact they had weather manipulating technology?

I would appreciate it if you could cite your sources and filled me in on how they discovered that they had weather manipulation capabilities?

V
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  09:24:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you already know, There is no definite proof that atlantis ever existed. What i post about it comes
from web pages that i read. Ultimately though, i believe most of what is on the web pages comes from
Zecharia Sitchins books like "The 12th Planet". Another source comes from a web page that starmom
posted.It was a link off a web page that starmom posted. In this page, this person says he is a channeler
and is in contact with aliens that are telling him all these things about the annanuki. If i can find that web page
again, i'll post it. I guess this all boils down to what you believe and dont believe though. Just like UFO's, There
is no proof of any of this right at this moment but hopefully someday there will be.

***** Edit ******
I think this is the link that i read talking about the weather control system of atlantis.
You must be logged in to see this link.

It's a long read so have fun.

*** Edit Again ***

I just went through this web page and although i think it's a good read, i couldnt find anything about
atlantis controlling the weather. I cant seem to remember where i found it at this time but if i do, i'll post it.
I have read 3 of Sitchins books so it's possible that this is where i'm remembering this from.

Edited by - HumanAlien on 11/26/2007 12:28:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

cheezhead
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  11:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

waz up!!!

sm
Go to Top of Page

cheezhead
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  11:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheez rules. I love aliens!!!!!

sm
Go to Top of Page

sue
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  1:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My source is the book below which I recommend.

Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy Of God,The Science of Man.
By Dean and Mary Hardy and Marjorie and Kenneth Killick
Published by Delta-K Products
ISBN 0-932298-58-7

Sue
Go to Top of Page

sue
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  1:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is another good book about Pyramid Energy and its applications

Pyramid Power
The Millennium Science
By Dr G Patrick Flanagan

ISBN-0-9648812-6-8

And its now possible to generate Electricity from a pyramid for free

Hope you find this information useful

Sue
Go to Top of Page

sue
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  2:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our weird climate is allegedly caused by an array of scalar-wave transmitters called the Woodpecker Grid operated by the Soviet Union.

My source for this information is:

sue
Go to Top of Page

UFOdc.com
Human Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  06:35:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit UFOdc.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What landed in front of me at the US Capitol, was not from Earth!
Go to Top of Page

granus
Human Member

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  12:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aliens have visited us and are visting us stationary.
But rather seldom they appear visible to us - that may give us false impression they are not here when they are not seen.

Existence of aliens is not more strange than they may appear in a computer game - our "reality" may be even more "fictious" than a computer game.

But of course we must live and act as if everything is crisp reality -
the pain we otherwise feel is though real...

Go to Top of Page

treborn
Galactic Member

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2008 :  07:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit treborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trekacadia

What about the Chupakobra (i think that is how it is spelled). An animal like creature that people have spotted and some have seen dead.
They look like some sort of miniture kangaroo, and they are found to contain no blood. They attack livestock. NO one person can explain this phenomenon as far as I know, they believe it is alien.

science is the mind turned outward

trekacadia

My old life as Mammon haunts me for im am the son of the devil

Go to Top of Page

Epic Faggotory
Reptilian Member

199 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2008 :  7:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm new here.

"Every beginning has an ending; every light shall fade away; every story has a hero; every darkness...dies with day."
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2008 :  8:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK so what's with the name? Not acceptable in my book....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2