Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?




 All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Rob Mc
Galactic Member



Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  8:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iv been thinking recently, say there are aliens for a second who are in regular contact with earth, what would be the purpose in hiding their existence from us? I mean there would have to be some gain in it or else the goverment wouldnt bother hiding it. And then that led me onto something else, who is the "goverment"? we usualy only ever see the American goverment accused of hiding things, is this to say other countries don't no about alien existence, or do they have secret "goverment meetings"?lol , I'm aware that America is a superpower and owns the most satelittes and has the biggest space programme but i find it hard to believe that America can be the only country in the world that knows everything but tells us nothing, i mean why is it always America behind all the conspiracy theories? are all of ye goverment agents trying to trick me and distract me from some ulterior motive? haha,just kidding.....your not tho are ye?

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View


Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member



USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  8:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well for the aliens part, I've shared my views on this before: I think they're observing us much like we observe wildlife. On the government side, I think they all either know little more than we do or nothing at all. I'm sure most of the small governments aren't in on the whole "mass conspiracy" thing, but maybe some of the bigger organizations like the G8 or the UN are. Who knows, maybe there's a few secret agencies set aside specifically to investigate ufos and whatnot.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member



USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  02:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think america, russia, china, briton and australia are the countries
that know the most about aliens and ufo technologies.

I also believe that america leads the pack in all of this knowledge.
Not because we are smarter or anything like that but because we are
well funded into researching this stuff.

Russia may be the second countries to know just a little bit more than
the remaining countries because some how russia forced us to share
some of that knowledge.

In some respects, all these countries or their governments i should
say, are all working together at times on alien research.

I don't know if you have ever heard of D.U.M.B's (Deep Underground
Military Bases)but these things are like miles underground.

There are big openings inside these d.u.m.b's that are basically
cities, with stores, malls, research centers and labs and a lot of
other stuff. Tunnels lead the way to these underground cities "there
are more than one underground city". Tunnels connect to everything
underground and these tunnels also connect to other countries. With
that in mind, you just have to know that other countries are at least
aware of aliens and ufo's.

Some of the video's i've seen on youtube about d.u.m.b's say that
humans and aliens are working together. So far all i heard is that
the greys and the reptilians are the only alien species underground
but their could be more.

------------------------------------------------------------




You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  07:19:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Mc

Iv been thinking recently, say there are aliens for a second who are in regular contact with earth, what would be the purpose in hiding their existence from us? I mean there would have to be some gain in it or else the goverment wouldnt bother hiding it. And then that led me onto something else, who is the "goverment"? we usualy only ever see the American goverment accused of hiding things, is this to say other countries don't no about alien existence, or do they have secret "goverment meetings"?lol , I'm aware that America is a superpower and owns the most satelittes and has the biggest space programme but i find it hard to believe that America can be the only country in the world that knows everything but tells us nothing, i mean why is it always America behind all the conspiracy theories? are all of ye goverment agents trying to trick me and distract me from some ulterior motive? haha,just kidding.....your not tho are ye?

We are the resistance!



All of the answers to your questions are already here.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member



USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  07:21:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm good question Rob. I don't really know what other countries know but there are several reasons why the governments might hide the knowledge. Well there are the obvious ones like the effect it would have on organized religion around the world. And when the alien presence is taken more seriously, they will also have to look more into abduction claims. People don't seem to sleep so well at night if they know there are advanced intelligent being that the governments of the world are powerless against. It's a little thing called false security that they'ld like to maintain, IMO.

There could be other less obvious reasons as well. Say for instance if an alien species came down to earth and we actually got to learn about them. Say, for instance, that their society was totally different. Perhaps they wouldn't be a society based on fear and greed and had a better way of life (no currency, they take care of their own - no homeless or starving, no paying to live on a world you were born on, etc...). They don't want us thinking about changes to their system that they have worked so hard to build. Another (peaceful) way of living could pose a huge threat to the politics of the world. They dont want the people getting full wind of just how much they are being screwed over, no kiss afterwards, the whole deal. Just a few possible reasons.




"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 09/02/2009 07:24:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member



Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  09:58:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the responses guys


quote:
Originally posted by HumanAlien

I think america, russia, china, briton and australia are the countries
that know the most about aliens and ufo technologies.

I also believe that america leads the pack in all of this knowledge.
Not because we are smarter or anything like that but because we are
well funded into researching this stuff.

Russia may be the second countries to know just a little bit more than
the remaining countries because some how russia forced us to share
some of that knowledge.

In some respects, all these countries or their governments i should
say, are all working together at times on alien research.

I don't know if you have ever heard of D.U.M.B's (Deep Underground
Military Bases)but these things are like miles underground.

There are big openings inside these d.u.m.b's that are basically
cities, with stores, malls, research centers and labs and a lot of
other stuff. Tunnels lead the way to these underground cities "there
are more than one underground city". Tunnels connect to everything
underground and these tunnels also connect to other countries. With
that in mind, you just have to know that other countries are at least
aware of aliens and ufo's.

Some of the video's i've seen on youtube about d.u.m.b's say that
humans and aliens are working together. So far all i heard is that
the greys and the reptilians are the only alien species underground
but their could be more.

------------------------------------------------------------




You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!



I know what your saying H/A but i have a real poblem with this D.U.M.B idea, i mean how would it be possible to build massive cities underground that connect with other countries and not be noticed? Now dont get me wrong i'm not gonna discard the theory out of hand, and ill definately do some research into it, cos it sounds intriguing, but i just don't see how they could do this unnoticed and i really don't see the point, building underground cities? for what? and why would aliens wanna live on Earth? we don't even wanna live on earth lol

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member



USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  11:10:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol good point, Rob.

I can think of two very important reasons for having underground cities:

1. Nuclear Attack. In the event of nuclear catastrophe, human beings would be able to carry out life indefinitely underground until we can come up with a better solution. It ensures the survival of the species.

2. Convenience for Concealment. I imagine they'd start off by building small underground military bases that just involve a small lab in order to conceal it from foreign surveillance. Over time, they'd clear out some more dirt, build a few walls, stretch the place out a bit...eventually you end up with mall-sized structures and, if you kept going, you'd finally get to the size of underground cities. Much like aboveground military bases, soldiers gotta eat, buy their cigarettes, get new shoes, etc. If you're gonna be staying underground for long periods of time then it might as well be comfortable. The "connecting to other countries" part might be a bit far-fetched but it's possible. I have no doubts that there are underground cities, though.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member



USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  11:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The reptilians claim to have been here before the time of mankind.
Supposedly, these beings are part of the annunaki that were left
behind to keep an eye on us.

It was only later on that the greys joined them underground. It is
rumored that the greys work for the reptilians and/or are their slaves.

Of course, there is no way to prove this but history is full of
ancient drawings depicting reptilians interacting with humans.

If you go to youtube or google video and searching for D.U.M.B's, you
will see a machine that bores tunnels.

Search the name Phil Schneider too. This guy claims to have helped
with the tunneling process.

Here is just one link about him:

Phil Schneider - May 1995 Lecture
You must be logged in to see this link.

As for the reason why there are tunnels and cities underground, well
i've heard several different reason but i'll explain a couple of
them.

Reason 1: is because the governments of the world are expecting a huge
catastrophe here on earth and people have been chosen to go there to
this underground cities if this occurs.

The catastrophe i'm talking about is the return of planetX/Nibru or
what-ever other name it goes by. It's suppose to come close enough
to earth to create giant hurricanes, tornado's, typhoons and weather
like that. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the massive earthquakes that
will occur. These tunnels are somewhere around 2 to 5 miles below
ground, so i guess they would be pretty safe being that far down.

Reason 2: as i heard it, will be for when the nwo really goes into
effect and the military begins collecting up all the fema camp
prisoners.

They say that some of these prisoners will be used as slave labor to
work at the underground facilities and other odd jobs.

Some of them will be used as a food source for the reptilians and
the greys, although the reptilians prefer their human food to be
very young because they can instill a lot of fear from them and i
guess eating the brains of frightened children is to them like humans
using drugs. They get a sort of high from it.

If everyone is correct about the year 2012, then we only have around
2 1/2 years left before the return of planetX.

------------------------------------------------------------




You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!

Edited by - HumanAlien on 09/02/2009 11:31:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member



Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  11:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True Brandon, but if its just a place for humans to live if a nucleur attack does happen then why conceal it from us? I mean its not that big of a deal, they have other bomb shelters that we know about, and it would be in their best interests to tell us about these shelters to perhaps comfort people, but then again they could also cause panic.

I believe its very possible for there to be underground bases, but there must be something there worth hiding or why would they put so much money into it and keep it so hidden? my explanation is a very simple one, they use them for military experiments and the development of new weapons away from prying eyes, like i said its a simple explanation but it makes sense.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member



Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  11:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HumanAlien

The reptilians claim to have been here before the time of mankind.
Supposedly, these beings are part of the annunaki that were left
behind to keep an eye on us.

It was only later on that the greys joined them underground. It is
rumored that the greys work for the reptilians and/or are their slaves.

Of course, there is no way to prove this but history is full of
ancient drawings depicting reptilians interacting with humans.

If you go to youtube or google video and searching for D.U.M.B's, you
will see a machine that bores tunnels.

Search the name Phil Schneider too. This guy claims to have helped
with the tunneling process.

Here is just one link about him:

Phil Schneider - May 1995 Lecture
You must be logged in to see this link.

As for the reason why there are tunnels and cities underground, well
i've heard several different reason but i'll explain a couple of
them.

Reason 1: is because the governments of the world are expecting a huge
catastrophe here on earth and people have been chosen to go there to
this underground cities if this occurs.

The catastrophe i'm talking about is the return of planetX/Nibru or
what-ever other name it goes by. It's suppose to come close enough
to earth to create giant hurricanes, tornado's, typhoons and weather
like that. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the massive earthquakes that
will occur. These tunnels are somewhere around 2 to 5 miles below
ground, so i guess they would be pretty safe being that far down.

Reason 2: as i heard it, will be for when the nwo really goes into
effect and the military begins collecting up all the fema camp
prisoners.

They say that some of these prisoners will be used as slave labor to
work at the underground facilities and other odd jobs.

Some of them will be used as a food source for the reptilians and
the greys, although the reptilians prefer their human food to be
very young because they can instill a lot of fear from them and i
guess eating the brains of frightened children is to them like humans
using drugs. They get a sort of high from it.

If everyone is correct about the year 2012, then we only have around
2 1/2 years left before the return of planetX.

------------------------------------------------------------




You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!



Interesting theories H/A but don't you think your going a bit overboard? I mean aliens living under our feet, the return of planet X? it all sounds a bit far fetched for me, as Occam's razor suggests the simplest explanation is usualy the right one. Its kinda the human thing to bring stuff to another level, we see aliens on cave paintings and we assume that aliens are among us, then we come up with names for them and what they look like and even at times their social problems and how they interact with other alien species when were not evn sure if they exist in the first place. I'm sorry if i sound in any way condesending but i just don't buy into all these extreme explanations.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member



USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  12:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe it is possible for a earth-reptillian species to have evolved millions of years ago. If dinosaurs ruled the world for some 65+ million years then it is probable that intelligence also developed at some point. We have only been here a fraction of that time and look what we've accomplished. But with climate change (ice age) they would have had to seek shelter under ground or if technology allowed, leave Earth or else perish. So I can see where an intelligent reptile is not so far fetched but I'm no so sure about all the reptiles living underground and eating humans thing. If this were true then there likely wouldn't be a need for a depopulation program. The lizards would keep our numbers in check. Maybe they don't really eat other intelligent beings and it's just a government scare tactic, or maybe there are no more reptillians on Earth....or perhaps there are no reptillians at all. I really can't say. There are a lot of people that make claims to witnessing shape shifting and other reports of reptillians being seen onboard UFOs and inside military bases but those are heresay and impossible to varify.

New new-age theory- dinosaurs built the pyramids, lol.




"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 09/02/2009 12:55:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member



USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  1:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course you're right, Rob. That's what I meant by the whole concealment thing. Whether there's aliens down there or not is a whole other story but it's naturally certain that they're developing new technologies down there that they don't want everyone (particularly other countries) to know about.

As for the nuclear shelter theory, it's simple. Not everyone will be able to live down there simply because of lack of resources and too high of a population. If people knew that there were underground cities in case of a major catastrophe, they'd all want to relocate. If you've ever seen that movie, Deep Impact, starring Morgan Freeman and that guy who plays Frodo on Lord of the Rings, the government makes a list of top officials/scientists that get to go to the underground shelter to avoid the asteroid. The rest of the people are randomly selected by a computer-generated list of names (like the lotto). I imagine in real life, though, they'd do that secretly. If the vast majority knew that there are underground shelters but they aren't allowed in, there'd be panicking everywhere. I'm sure, also, that since there's so much stock in this whole 2012 thing, the Gov is probably planning for the worst whether it happens or not. They're not completely retarded.

You're right that there are nuclear shelters, but those shelters are meant more along the lines of hiding away until the worst is over. Like climbing into your cellar when a tornado plows through town. Those shelters aren't really designed for sustaining life for long periods. Maybe a few years, max. Chances are that if we face a threat that can wipe out humanity, then its probably gonna hurt the Earth too and in a way that will take decades, maybe centuries to heal. With the underground cities, we'll be able to keep humanity going for that long, if need be. Like I said, though, it'll only be a few thousand people who get to live there. That's all it'll take in order to keep humanity going. Like our very own modern-day Noah's Ark.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com

Edited by - Brandon Dennis on 09/02/2009 1:12:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member



USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  1:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Modern-day Noah's Ark - that's a nice analogy Brandon.




"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member



USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  11:01:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why thank you. It's a bit of a common sense analogy, though, isn't it?

Think about Noah's Ark in the first place...the vast majority died, didn't they? Only a few compared to many were allowed on the Ark. Same thing here.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Carson Dane
Reptilian Member



163 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  11:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Carson Dane's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been on hiatus from all but my regular job lately but couldn't help but visit here and read the many posts so common to my own beliefs. I thought I should post part of an article I've been working on, hopefully, for an online magazine. The purpose of the writing is to try to put additional perspective on the subject and expand the investigation of it. Here goes:

The UFO Intelligences: Who are they?

By Carson Dane

Why is everything always a big secret? This question isnít about government or asking it to tell something. The question isnít about whatís known; itís about what isnít known.

From ancient times to today, the writings and eyewitness accounts of the UFO intelligence continues, yet secret they remain. Why is this?

The hard work of research tangents many specialized paths to determine factual truths. This writer is optimistic that factual truths from specialized researches will combine one day to provide complete answers. For now, shall a path be taken to matters of mind, as well?

Because of their experiences, eyewitnesses and abductees have disclosure. What isnít known about the minds of these that would seek further disclosure from their governments?

The UFO Intelligences operated in ancient times as they do today, that is, outside of government control. While people look to ďexternal authoritiesĒ for answers, the UFO Intelligence doesnít. Perhaps they operate as individual sovereigns, without hierarchical constructs of power and control. Could such differences of mind account for what isnít known about them after all this time?

Consider a governmentsí viewpoint of not wanting to admit it doesnít know everything about the UFO Intelligence, and is not respected by them, either. As authoritarian regimes go, the same may be said about religions, desiring only that people to come to them for answers about the UFO Intelligences, answers they donít have.

However, the question not being about government or religion, what isnít known about peoplesí minds in relation to the UFO Intelligences?

History demonstrates peoplesí minds attract to the constructs of ďassumed truthsĒ upon which their governments and religions are built. How deeply does that contrast to the UFO Intelligencesí minds?

Are the UFO Intelligencesí minds aligned in congruence with the true reality of the universe - whatever it is? I donít know the answer and canít prove anything, however, this writer surmises that the ďmind gapĒ between people and the UFO intelligences is the reason the UFO Intelligences choose to remain secret.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2
Powered by ForumCo 2000-2008
TOS - AUP - URA - Privacy Policy
ForumCo Free Blogs and Galleries
Signup for a free forum or Go Banner Free