Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Ackcidius
M.I.B. Member

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  3:28:21 PM  Show Profile Send Ackcidius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im new, post onmy subject, but for this one....

I agree with the whole "space traveler" idea, because it is obviesly true, oh, and for the greek guy, i think someone said this before, but you guys dont even have nukes, so u guys dont have any power, if your referring to all of earth, same difference. Aliens will turn against us or join us (which i HIGHLY doubt)but either way, they could destroy all of earth in less then a secondif they decided too. In fact, they probably have Earth targeted with some amazing weapon, right as im typing this. Although, it is too say, the weapon theyd use to destroy all of Earth is probably a wussy weapon too them. They could destroy any of Earth without losing a bit of sleep over it. And, for th3e guy that was talking aobut the 666 antichrist year of 2006, I disagree. The reason i disagree is because im religious, and i forget which part of the bible, but it specifically says all hell willbreak loose, referred to as "Armeggedon", the last, epic battle of heaven and hell, should take place quote "on the six-thousandth year, on the six month, of the 6th day, after the death of christ."so, my poiny is, itll happen, hell ya itll happen, but (it is too say if our resources on earth last, or the aliens dont blow us away by then) not next year, if your religious it is believed itll happen in 6000.

xXx.:.Ack.:.xXx
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

PostFatal
Human Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  2:05:10 PM  Show Profile Send PostFatal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ppl here seem to think that aliens are a peace loveing species. take a look at this galaxy and you will notice that the distance between the orbit of mars and the orbit of jupiter is wider than it should be. you will also notice in that expance is the asteroid belt, it once was a planet. figure it out. And for the bible readers, have you not read "there was war in heaven".

i'm sorry, I said galaxy. what i meant was solar system.

Edited by - PostFatal on 06/24/2005 2:31:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ackcidius
M.I.B. Member

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  3:41:54 PM  Show Profile Send Ackcidius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PostFatal thinks hes an alien

Scmit377, Could he be, do aliens live among us?

xXx.:.Ack.:.xXx
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  11:00:58 PM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It is certainly OK to laugh a little bit about all of
this. The whole idea of real aliens is really so far out,
outrageous to most people, it is easier just to laugh it
all away than to deal with it head on. I will frequently
joke about alien related things too at work,etc. But,
I still think it is all real.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
Regular guy,
doctor's degree student
President of CD-CETI
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  07:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tee kee'rahm wrote: "very often i've had strange dreams about places that could not exist on earth and beings that were definitely not human". and this is all you dream?
some shrink said we could not include something in our dreams that was not in our lives already.. dreaming being a flashback sort of procedure that reprocesses the stuff of our lives.
i dont mean to argue with such a learned man, but i have questions about that theory.
then there is the notion that everything in our dreams is really a part of ourselves. every object, every detail, reveals self.
(does this mean that you, tee kee', are alien as well?)
have you ever tried to take control of a dream?
your awareness is the pointer of focus. take that pointer and go where you will with it. you are the moviemaker. you edit what you will. you control the characters and situations of your dream.
if a door is closed in a dream, open it. you are the director.
dreaming is an art and you are the artist. take control.
carlos casteneda wrote of seeing a giant monster flying at him.
when he learned to conquer fear, the monster was no more than a gnat
that fear had magnified. be a fearless dreamer.
if you go to another world in a "dream", focus on a small detail.
truth is in the most minute detail. you can use these details as triggers for recall of the dream.
if the subconscious mind is a portal thru which we travel (escape),
make a map, remember the way.
i think the day will come when our conscious and subconscious minds will be reunited. we will remember, then.
some dreams are memories.
and maybe some are messages from the rest of our being, that inaccessible part that we mostly ignore,
that reminds us of who we are.
a college counselor told me he had students lined up at his door
and all were having the same dream. he said he tried to teach them how to be dream warriors, that many young people were experiencing this, that many felt they were the last generation of man.
what then are shared dreams?
"there are other worlds. i 've seen them. and in between are the doors"... or something like that...
i look forward to dreaming. no matter how far out we go, a "fine silver thread" keeps us connected to the ground of our being.
but i wonder if there are some patients in mental institutions
who went too far, too fast, and snapped this cord.
or did they just snap?
many questions, no coffee.

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

AciD_SheeP
Human Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  05:08:08 AM  Show Profile Send AciD_SheeP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My personal studies lead me to believe that God and Aliens are one in the same. When one considers the evolution in humans in the last 3 million years, and the last 300 there are many clues that outside intervention is most certainly playing a part in this play we call life on earth.

So, do I believe that aliens have visited the Earth? Yes, most likely.
But who's to say an alien race that has been around 1,000 or maybe 3 million year longer than us hasn't found a way to influence evolution on earth without coming a couple billion miles from the place?

What we seem to forget as children of this planet is that the universe is billlions years old, and could've spawned multiple planets or lifeforms similar to us millions of years before we even appeared on this planet. To believe that an advanced race wants us to know and communicate with them is nothing short of idiotic. There is a good chance that life exists very close to or planet, but the chances that we are even close to the same evolutionly stage is absolutely ridiculous. You'd have more of a chance in winning the lottery 100,000,00 days in a row.

This is my first post on this forum, I don't mean to be negative towards the UFO cause, I just believe that aliens are further advanced than our convensional wisdom, and don't need to visit earth to obtain knowledge or matter.
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  08:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if you are correct about aliens not needing to visit earth, the supposed crashed alien ship may have been off course or hit an asteroid and needed to land on earth?

There is no grey in our black and white world.
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  12:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"to believe that an advanced race wants us to know and communicate with them is nothing short of idiotic".

well, i dont know about that. idiotic seems a strong term, but that is exactly what i do believe. "they" want us to know.
i dont think they have to travel here and land in pittsburg.
a few of my visitors are more like holographic images rather than physical presences. they do not impart secret messages that i alone know. they appear, they change, they leave without a whisper.
i havent yet met ashtar of the galactic federation, but if others say they have, i will listen at least with one ear to their story.
kernels of truth inside the idiotic's bawl.
evolution is the point. surely there are countless worlds in all stages of evolution. nebulae like egg sacs waiting to birth stars
and begin the process again, over and over, in replicated design.
we stay small by our own thinking.
we have travelled far as a species from the cave to this precipice,
it is a journey of consciousness as well as physicality.
in terms of cosmic time, our history is merely a moment.
but we are here, ready to leap onto the next stepping stone out there.
maybe the goal is for us to join them, if ever we lay down our weapons and want knowledge more than power or money.
the clockworks of the universe hits 11:11 and bells ring.
evolutional sequences ignite in our dna, memory wakes up,
on cue, as appointed. the day may come, if we survive ourselves,
when we are citizens of the universe, a transformational leap
across the abyss. we can do it in an instant.
i've never met an alien i didnt like.
they dont say much, arent demanding guests, and what their purpose is,
i cannot yet know. it seems like introductions to me.
this process of introducing themselves at the correct time in our evolutional spiral is part of the protocol.
you may say i have a vivid imagination. thankfully, yes.
at my last idiot convention, i heard someone say:
"imagination is more important than knowledge".

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

NeilC
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  5:30:15 PM  Show Profile Send NeilC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here on Earth scientists develop machines to send into space. Obviously it is better to send these than to send people, they can survive extreme temperatures, dodgy atmospheres, etc. This is clearly the future of space exploration. So, if an alien civilisation more advanced than our own were to visit here surely they would do so using machines instead of actually visiting themselves?
Go to Top of Page

Nephilim-sato
Human Member

Philippines
2 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  07:30:24 AM  Show Profile Send Nephilim-sato a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Orpheus[/i]
[br]Hi everyone my name is Orpheus and i m from Greece

Wait until march 2022 and you will see our true power.

what kind of power???there are many kinds...may i know???

"Nephilim-sato"
Go to Top of Page

AciD_SheeP
Human Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  11:28:33 PM  Show Profile Send AciD_SheeP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about the rest of everyone, but when I see a shuttle being propelled into space by means of fosil fuels I always think: "how primative. If there is life watching, they are eager for us to catch up." I just believe that we are so unevolved that this time. but something has sped up the process.

Wouldn't it be strange if we were the first form of life to evolve? We haven't found anything else yet, so it's certainly an interesting thing to think about. Suppose we are the first experiment of life in the galaxy. Not likely, but may be more possible than we think.
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  1:31:04 PM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Starmom[/i]
[br]tee kee'rahm wrote: "very often i've had strange dreams about places that could not exist on earth and beings that were definitely not human". and this is all you dream?
some shrink said we could not include something in our dreams that was not in our lives already.. dreaming being a flashback sort of procedure that reprocesses the stuff of our lives.
i dont mean to argue with such a learned man, but i have questions about that theory.
then there is the notion that everything in our dreams is really a part of ourselves. every object, every detail, reveals self.
(does this mean that you, tee kee', are alien as well?)
have you ever tried to take control of a dream?
your awareness is the pointer of focus. take that pointer and go where you will with it. you are the moviemaker. you edit what you will. you control the characters and situations of your dream.
if a door is closed in a dream, open it. you are the director.
dreaming is an art and you are the artist. take control.
carlos casteneda wrote of seeing a giant monster flying at him.
when he learned to conquer fear, the monster was no more than a gnat
that fear had magnified. be a fearless dreamer.
if you go to another world in a "dream", focus on a small detail.
truth is in the most minute detail. you can use these details as triggers for recall of the dream.
if the subconscious mind is a portal thru which we travel (escape),
make a map, remember the way.
i think the day will come when our conscious and subconscious minds will be reunited. we will remember, then.
some dreams are memories.
and maybe some are messages from the rest of our being, that inaccessible part that we mostly ignore,
that reminds us of who we are.
a college counselor told me he had students lined up at his door
and all were having the same dream. he said he tried to teach them how to be dream warriors, that many young people were experiencing this, that many felt they were the last generation of man.
what then are shared dreams?
"there are other worlds. i 've seen them. and in between are the doors"... or something like that...
i look forward to dreaming. no matter how far out we go, a "fine silver thread" keeps us connected to the ground of our being.
but i wonder if there are some patients in mental institutions
who went too far, too fast, and snapped this cord.
or did they just snap?
many questions, no coffee.

Starmom

No, Starmom, that is not all I dream. I do, on occasions, have other, more mundane dreams. But these dreams seem to be more prominent than what you could call 'regular' dreams.
Am I alien?? I don't know. Sometimes I feel that way, like I don't belong here, like my home is somewhere far, far away. Of course I'm not going to tell my theories to anyone (except on the internet, where anonymity is the keyword), for fear of ridicule or something much stronger. Unless I can come up with absolute proof, I shall remain here, being human among these billions of humans.

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

cman
Human Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  11:50:33 AM  Show Profile Send cman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok im new here but i have lot of opinions on the matter's talked about in here
1. to think we are alone in the galaxy or even the milions of galaxys in space is just pure stupidty what people neglect to realise is that we can only talk about the things that we are taught like speeds and all that kind of stuff im not a phd or anything like that i barley finished high school but i know we can not comment on what alien species could and cant do to say that they are to advanced to visit us to learn is both lie and truth as well as it being a stupid comment why wouldent they if they know nothing about us of course they would visit us to see what we are like I may not be explaining myself properly but i think you can gather what im trying to say.....

2. in the pas say for example our scientsts have found evidence that in ancient egypt there is a formtion of small pyramids that exactly form a constilation in the night sky that is only visible through a telescope now how the hell did they pull that one off?
not only that but look at the size of them....as well as the construction methods employed in the making of them....my belief is that aliens came to earth portraying as gods and taught the ancient egyptions how to build them like in stargate.....not to mention atlantis that in itself is a question no one can answer or ask?

so let me just say this they have been here and they will return if not today then tomorrow and they will invade us i know it you know it we all know it its just a question of will it be for our good or thiers?????

C.Jeanes
Go to Top of Page

AciD_SheeP
Human Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  11:31:20 AM  Show Profile Send AciD_SheeP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I believe that ancient egypt knew something that was lost thousands of years ago. I've never seen a convincing theory of how these people actually built the pyramids. Can anyone recommend a website or book that explains how they were built? The ancient egyptians found the secret to immortality because we still talk about them today. IMO they will be our proof someday that aliens have influenced the human race.
Go to Top of Page

dreamSquirrel
Human Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2005 :  5:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit dreamSquirrel's Homepage Send dreamSquirrel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
People of the Earth, you must see this film for "the truth is out there".... the question of this posting is "Have aliens visited Earth?"
the answer is yes! so says our federal government and the national press club.... watch this film and it will put your questions to rest.... please check it out, so enlightening

You must be logged in to see this link.

peace, love, truth, & dreams of empathy to you.......
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2