Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Alien51
Human Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alien51's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They HAD to have visited. I mean, what was the mysterious missing time? What about that one alien bite on this Alien show? I believe they showed themselve in a way so no one can remember cleary what happend. And I agree, those alien pictures scared me to death at first. But now, they are pretty cool looking.

Aliens are real and I know that.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  08:19:40 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

yeah,they have visited, and some are still here too.

but they can freely leave anytime if they choose to
do so. they don't have to deal with humans and this
planet at all. trying to shoot them down in order to
gain technology is not really such a good longer term
policy. if humans were nicer as a species, maybe we
could have gotten some more help from them. we could
have been visiting other inhabited alien planets by
now. we could have received openly advances in science,
medicine, and just about everything else to help this
planet too.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  10:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so, why are yall talking about unnecessary stuff, this is about ufology, so start talking about that. anyways, i think that earth has not yet been visited by intelligent beings, but i do believe they are out there (at zeta reticuli). we will, at some point in the future, make contact, but until then this will remain as one of man's biggest questions.
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  10:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote][i]Originally posted by Alien51[/i]
[br]They HAD to have visited. I mean, what was the mysterious missing time? What about that one alien bite on this Alien show? I believe they showed themselve in a way so no one can remember cleary what happend. And I agree, those alien pictures scared me to death at first. But now, they are pretty cool looking.

Aliens are real and I know that.
They couldn't have visited.in the laws of physics, it is possible for something to cross through vast space via wormhole, but the amount of energy needed to open a quantum wormhole is immense, now we know that thanks to einstein. the chances of any race being able to do this is slim (but possible). and if they did visit, how would they have found earth. we are barely noticably inthe galaxy. HAHAHAH!
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  10:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what's with that creepy alien inthe corner. it's WATICHING US. i though at first that was just a microsoft error, but IT'S WATCHING US.
Go to Top of Page

trekacadia
Human Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  09:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about the Chupakobra (i think that is how it is spelled). An animal like creature that people have spotted and some have seen dead.
They look like some sort of miniture kangaroo, and they are found to contain no blood. They attack livestock. NO one person can explain this phenomenon as far as I know, they believe it is alien.

science is the mind turned outward

trekacadia
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  10:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by aliensandufos[/i]
[br]How likely do you think it is that non-human intelligent beings have visited Earth?

this is an interesting topic and will be discussed at some length on the next pubcast, visit us You must be logged in to see this link.

jkhju
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  9:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not believe the chupacabra is an alien creature, but i do believe in it. I think the chupacabra is a top secret government project to design an experimental biological weapon. this may sound like sci-fi, but this is actually virtually easily to make a chupacabra. you just have to understand genetics. we have already made spider goats, and glowing rats because we have altered their genes. so, maybe the government altered the genes of some other animal to create this weapon. it, if you look down and deep, is actually very believable.
Go to Top of Page

railboxer
Human Member

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  10:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think aliens have visited earth no doubt, When I was younger I was walking a shore line and discovered a Rock with the face of what most people predict alien people to look like, much like the faces on mars, why the rock looks like how it does is a mystery to me, i've had the rock ever since it sits on my night table and for some reason when i look at it i think im actually looking at something im trying to figre out, i dunno, maybe im just nuts
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  02:14:50 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Recently in Laughlin via the Jerry Pippin radio show
I asked Col.Wendell Stevens directly about how many
different alien races are visiting the Earth.

He stated that there are THOUSANDS of different ET
races visiting Earth. And more are always coming in all
the time. The visitations are suppressed from the
general public in just about every country in the
world due to official coverup policies in place.
Military units around the world guide ET visitors
into secret underground and undersea bases operated
by secret military units. Some of the ET visitors are
just shot at if they are determined to be uncooperative.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
President of CD-CETI
Doctor's degree graduate

Edited by - scmit377 on 03/03/2006 02:17:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alex
Human Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  6:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey everybody I am a little new here. And your right.that one alien pictre at the top is kind of freaky. Anyway George bush & other Goverment officials are hiding alot of evidence that the public should be aware about. Dont you think so !?

Alex soto
Go to Top of Page

zippom2
Human Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  7:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone I am new here, but i do agree that we have been visited by Aliens and that the Gov. is keeping most of the info. from the general public.

"Uncommon valor was a common virtue."
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  10:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At first i did not believe that any alien beings ever visited, but now there is compelling evidence to say they did. anyways, that "rock" railboxer found, ha ha ha. It is only a rock. It only looks the way it does because of erosion and all other naturally occuring processes. The "faces" on mars are not real, they are rocks. They only look like that because of the shadowing effect of the sun the time the picture was taken.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. the human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  10:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
winks,
what do you think of the pyramidal structures close to the "face" at cydonia? check out those angles. i dont think wind could do that.
maybe this face is in fact not a face, but it seems curious to me that there are at this same site, these pyramids, and if what hoagland suggests is true, they are massive, with most of the structures buried under a million years of sands...the cydonia site bears an eerie resemblance to the giza plateau. another coindidence?
how many coincidences does it take to inspire you to take a closer look? if you do feel so inspired, i ask you to look at the "glass tubes" or "worms" that arthur clarke believes proves "structure".
marsanomalyresearch.com...
if you take one thing, like the face, you may dismiss as a trick of light or wind erosion. but when you consider the whole picture,
adding everything up, everything like angles and math,
water, organic growth, and curious "structures", a history is suggested. but a history of what? maybe finding out is why we keep going back.
railboxer, you hang on to your rock. please go to enterprisemission.com and read "moon with a view". iapetus.
rocks were discovered long ago that look exactly like iapetus.
another coincidence? even if it is only a rock that looks like a face, it means something to you, and has value for it.
back to the topic, non human beings visiting earth?
absolutely.
whether by the mechanics of flight or transportation in some other way we cant achieve, they have come, appearing at will,
as if they could manipulate matter or by means of portals,
dimensional travel, or often holographic images.
i wouldnt limit them by our own limitations.
just because man doesnt know how yet, doesnt mean it cant be done.
some of us old timers here on this forum have waited all our lives for this to be revealed, recognized, for everyone to be made aware.
we may spend the rest of our lives in this wait.
but you who are young may live to see the day, and i hope you will seek it, demand it, challenge all our warped perceptions to find
this truth. but you wont find it, believing only what you are told to believe. that keeps us limited, contained, and the imagination of man,
one of his greatest assets, would be controlled.
you cannot allow that to happen.
i have seen these beings all my life. these visitors that seem to never really leave, a presence constant, never far away.
i cannot summon them but they can summon me.
the contact experience is like a seeding, a seed of an idea taking root in the consciousness of man. we will be changed,
as the spirals take us on the journey out there, and inside us.
what a ride.

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  4:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As well as visting, what about Living?

Mnay people have claimed to be taken to a city under the Earths surface a underground city. The reptoids claim they live underground and they live on this Earth. They say this earth is not ours, it never was and never will be.....

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2