Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  7:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read that, about the earth is actually a donut and there is a tunnel inside the middle of the earth.

I doubt it is true, try get down there.

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  02:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmm....im not sure about that - lol

I think it is confirmed by scientists that we are a ball and we have a core and that...Its just whats under our feet?

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  8:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, lol. But i'd be heaps cool if there was another civilisation under there that are nice and how they are explained as.

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2006 :  05:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wonder whats the weathers like down there

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  01:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about this fishguy that appered outside Equador like 200 b.c
And then to discover a secret tribe of ppl that idolize a picture that look like this guy, they claim that this guy once appered in front of them to be their god and gave them medical and lost knowledge.

This is weired things just like that spider taht walking inside my screen right now, just like im pulling myself up in the air with my hair...

---
As Things today was impossible yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  12:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahaha,
Fishman? hmmm....could be mistaken for a lizard man - or the Reptoids who claim they live underground...

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  5:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read something that said the reptilians had a base in the undergrounds of New York. Why don't they drill holes and find out?

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  11:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
probably for the same reason the Gov lie about UFOs and Aliens...
Also, they probably live really deep underground as they got scaly skin. For every 1km you go down it gets 1 degree warmer...

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  6:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
really and what do they live on there...

---
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  12:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
u being sarcastic?

Probably the same thing Worms and other insects eat udnerground...

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  3:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sry, but i find it very unrealistic that they exist, and even so of they feed on worms and other insects they would die, worms and insects dont give any nourishment nor energy... you cant survive only eating that.

---
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  3:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I didnt mean they eat the worms, but it is a posiblity.

Different bodies deal with things in different ways. Some animals indigestionve system is different than ours meaning they can extract more enenergy and nutrients from the food source. Altough it sounds strange, many animals eat dirt. Some animals only eat dirt (like some breeds of Parrots) Dirt, believe it or not, does contain a fair bit of nutirents.

Prehaps they have some way to create food using the resources they have. Saying that, just because we need to eat, doesnt mean every livingthing does...

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  02:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You taking about a creature simular to us, mabey even smarter than us?
I dont belive they can feed on dirt or anything that livs there deep underground, it is a possibiliy that they do feed on it, but i cant imagine a humanoid eat dirt and take so much energy from it so they can live, but that just me.

---
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  2:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They might not have a lot to do so eating alot may not be nessucary. Also, they may have a way to produce food in a smimular way to plants...

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  3:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
possibly but we know that the most plants need the sun to produce the chlorophyll, but there is exeptions i know...

Even so what do they do down there, work to get food, eat the food to survive? is that all...

---
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2