Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2006 :  2:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
could have a city...live like we do but undergorund and insetad of exploring the skies they explore earth.....

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  11:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So they are not hiding from us? Just living underground

They must drink water, so there are a waterspring there what will happen when it run out?, What will happen if the air run out, they have to breath, sooner or later if they exist, we will find them... or they will come out.

---
As Things today was impossible yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  12:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
water comes from undergorund sources via springs...

There have been reports of people seeing them aroumnd, they are usually discribed as "Fish men" in asia...

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  2:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no aliens underground, don't worry. We would know about it if they were, because we constantly drill holes, and we have infared technology that would be able to detect even the slightest heat source, possibly technology of the aliens.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  06:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they are miles beneath the surface...our drills cant go that far...

our infra red HAVE picked up heat under our surface, that could be them - scienctists say its our core - BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW????????????

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:08:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt they would be underground. They would have to come out sometime, and so we would have seen them. They would have to come out because they might have to run tests or errands. So because you don't see "flying saucers" fly out of the ground every day, then they are not underground; trust me.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
people HAVE seen them...

when the Reps lost Earth, most of their population left to other planets some stayed tho...They dont have UFOs underground but their UFOs are from their other planet/s

take it uve read the interview with a rep.....

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are not underground. If they are so advanced, then they would be able to colonize other Earth-like planets and live there peacefully. And besides, if this is the Neps' planet, then the Neps won't let them stay.

Edited by - winks on 05/14/2006 3:40:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah, the Reps want it back so as u said in a aprevious post...the reps are coming to invade/take back what was theirs...EARTH

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well going underground to regain Earth is a slow start. So if they are underground, it must be because they want to spy on us and figure out our weaknesses for a future war.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
maybe, or its a trap, to sandwich the Neps when they come. When the Neps came Reps will attack from air and underground

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but the Neps most likely know that the Reps are there. That's why they probably are not coming to Earth. They are waiting for the Reps to leave, so they won't be ambushed. That explains as to why the Neps haven't came back.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes.....

and to stop us switching sides to go onto the "winning side" the Reps, they sent the Nordics to keep order and to ambush the Reps, also. The Nors can learn where the Reps entrances are and study them. The Reps are underground so they dont know....

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. That may be the whole purpose why we and the Nordics were created. WE may be here to spy on the Reps, but we don't yet know it. But of course, the Reps would be our best bet. WE should side with them, because the Neps are just using us for spies, sort of slavery. We should side with the Reps to win, and then betray them.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  4:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think were here to defend the planet to stop the Reps taking it

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2