Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 Have Aliens visited Earth?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  4:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we are not defending the planet because we are not doing anything. They aren't doing anything either.
But still if they attacked, we couldn't defend because we wouldn't know about and they would destroy us easily.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  4:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
defending is about waiting, and thats what we're doing, we're trapped on Earth and cannot escape.

i think we would be strong enough to defeat the Reps, we have the power and ablity to fight!

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  4:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still, there will be one day where we will leave. And when we do, if the Reps haven't attacked yet, there will be no defense for the planet. So for the Neps to pick us, a very stupid race, to defend the planet was a big mistake. What will they do when we leave?
Throw rocks at the Reps?

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  1:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! I can imagine that!

I dunno, prehaps the Neps are stopping us leave, by having some soft of barrier round us or sumthing - i dunno

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  8:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't matter how many barriers they put, we will leave one day whether they like it or not. The only way they can stop us is if they visit and tell us to stay. But to do that, they must reveal their existence.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  03:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe there holding us here untill i dunno 2008?

I dont think theyll mind revealing themselves, remember its the Gov doing the cover up, not the Aliens

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  9:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well they might not want to reveal themselves.
If they are smart, thent they will forsee the consequences of their arrival. They would know that if they arrived, there would be mass chaos, especially in poorer countries. Also, rioting might occur since people will think the governments have been lying, which they have.
So they can't come. Not until we mature.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  10:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and thats our job...to make peopel mature...

the worst people are the skeptics they're like little kids. One said

"people claim that Aliens are humanoids - they're not aliens! Aliens have six legs and ten eyes...."

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  10:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NO, I believe that all beings in the world have a similar shape to us. Our anatomy works, and is good for an intelligent species.

Anyways, I absolutely HATE skeptics. They have no open mind, and they are the ones that are slowing us down. Because they have no imagination, they never think up new technologies, etc.
Instead, they waste our time.
To become mature, we must get rid of people like George Bush and Michael Jackson. And we must prepare everyone for an upcoming cataclysmic event.
Also, if we do make contact, we must prepare our militaries. If the contact becomes hostile, we must be prepared.

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  07:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i know... and they play the same UFO clip over and over again..."this is fake - therefore all the UFO sightings must be fake..."

WTF!!!!!

I hate skeptics, doesnt hurt to be open minded, even slightly....

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  08:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
maybe there is a protocol of non-interference until our madness reaches a critical point. (like now)

if these visitors watch and wait for us to evolve past our adolescent stage, they've been watching for a very long time.

some suggest a galactic federation of planets, one that we might be invited to join, if we learn the lessons of our history and
amend our behaviors.

to watch from beyond, earth has to be a fascinating place.
so full of life and death, of unspeakable barbarities,
and yet there is so much beauty, variety, great music,
and a species with a brain that can adapt and evolve.

consider the spectacle of man. if you were an alien, observing earthman, what would you conclude?

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2006 :  05:15:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think they think negavity towards us,

as a planet, we are scared and stupid compared to them...

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

uner
Human Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  7:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WTF!!!!!

I hate skeptics, doesnt hurt to be open minded, even slightly....

Are we all not a bit skeptics towars many subjects ?

also to add , i think all especies look at the next one that is not similar
or a like, with some kind of dout about the level of rationality and thinking compare to theirs. plus, fear and kaos, i dont know!! i think mostly for the radical religious , there is plenti of people in this planet that is just waiting to be reveal with the acceptance of outer life to watch how the roman empire finally ridiculize it self as other politicians & religious groups that manipulated & used the
past and belive of the masses
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  09:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah we all do have a bit of skeptic in us, but the UFO and Alien skeptics do take things a bit far. Espically the way they call us "stupid" and "idiot" and some other words im nto going to mention. The blelive in UFOs and Aliens is an offical religion...we dont call them stupid for believing in God, or for worshipping him. No! We dont make documentries about how fake and how stupid theuir beliefs are like they do

atcually there was a doc about how God and religion from a skeptics point of view, it got banned, over 1000 people phoned up and complainned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  08:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
isnt it good ole boy jerry falwell who says that anyone who believes in aliens should be "shot"?
that's real christian of him.
could someone explain to me what is the problem with religion versus aliens? if we knew with absolute certainty that there were other worlds populated by intelligent beings, how does that contradict
the basic tenets of religions?
why would an all knowing and all powerful God create only one world of life? doesnt this view limit God to man-like abilities?
do we not want to surrender our notion that we are the center of the universe and all creation? it's bad enough to be arrogant but arrogant stupidity even more than scepticism rules the day.
i would rather debate with a sceptic than with those who choose to remain stupid.

btw, steven, if you can, could you check out lyra? or at least, ask about it. i "receive" images from there, and i want to know if you
do as well; we could compare what we have seen....
another experiment we could try is for someone to send an image and see if anyone here received it.
just an idea.

Starmom
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2