Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

aliensandufos
Forum Admin

77 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  2:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit aliensandufos's Homepage Send aliensandufos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
This is in regard to aliens. Do you believe that some governments have knowledge of the existence of non-human intelligent beings, that they purposely keep hidden from the public?

Choices:

Yes
No

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Lindsaygirl
Hybrid Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  4:21:54 PM  Show Profile Send Lindsaygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do governments hide what they know? Most definately!

Lindsay :)
Go to Top of Page

JDC
Human Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  3:04:47 PM  Show Profile Send JDC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I REALLY HAVE NO DOUBT THAT OUR GOVERMENT HIDES WHAT IT KNOWS FROM US
BECAUSE OUR AVIATION TECHNOLOGY HAS EXPLODED SINCE THE ORIGINAL COVERUP AT ROSWELL, AND INSTEAD OF USING IT FOR PEACEFUL PURPOSES WE USE IT FOR WAR.
Go to Top of Page

Lindsaygirl
Hybrid Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  5:09:26 PM  Show Profile Send Lindsaygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JDC

I REALLY HAVE NO DOUBT THAT OUR GOVERMENT HIDES WHAT IT KNOWS FROM US
BECAUSE OUR AVIATION TECHNOLOGY HAS EXPLODED SINCE THE ORIGINAL COVERUP AT ROSWELL, AND INSTEAD OF USING IT FOR PEACEFUL PURPOSES WE USE IT FOR WAR.

I agree with you 100%. Funny how little things like that equal out...Roswell/then aviation technology exploding. Does the government think we're that stupid?
Well, nevermind....most people act like it.

Lindsay :)
Go to Top of Page

Carbon
Human Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  08:12:36 AM  Show Profile Send Carbon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The earth is moving 70,000 miles through this solar system. Anything on this planet is a passenger through space (space traveler) This solar system is just one of billions, and the this galaxy, (milky way)one of billions. For some reason, probably (Hollywood) people don't get it.
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  12:11:53 AM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The government thinks people will panic and run screaming through the streets if they ever found out aliens were real. So they try to protect us because they think we are so naive.

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  08:35:10 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the us goverment said that what had crashed at roswell was a weather baloon but then they said it was venus this to me suggests that it must have been a ufo.
Go to Top of Page

Rock
Galactic Member

Brazil
576 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  4:37:16 PM  Show Profile Send Rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously guys:

Of course the US government is perfectly capable of covering up any number of things, and has done so in the past. There is nothing in the morality of the US Government that would prevent it from covering up such a momentous event.

The question is not ´would they`, but ´are they´?

Personally, I think the US Goverment is so amoral and riddled with conflicting interests that we would have heard something by now...

Oh, wait. We have, haven´t we?

Hell, I don´t know. But if this planet has been visited by an extraterrestrial race it is far more important what THEY think of US (stop killing all those Iraqi babies) than what some po-dunk little government who doesn´t even control the whole planet (yet) is doing to cover it up. I mean, come on, George Bush wouldn´t even qualify as a garbage man on Squellshornus IV. In fact, he would BE garbage!

Whoever said we could know anything, anyway?
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  08:16:07 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you 100% rock!

that's grey talkin
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  07:47:40 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes in my view the goverment thins that we are idiots and they are 'protecting' us the public doesn't need protection from the truth it needs to know the truth.

that's grey talkin
Go to Top of Page

mkominek
Human Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  6:24:31 PM  Show Profile Send mkominek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The government is keeping it from us because of the idiotic religious groups are not ready for it. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if area 51 wasnt run by aliens themselves. It would be really easy for them because the ordinary public are never really allowed to see inside it.
Go to Top of Page

USA_Capricorn_M7
Reptilian Member

USA
205 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  6:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit USA_Capricorn_M7's Homepage Send USA_Capricorn_M7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The government without a doubt hides things. I mean, come on, a weather balloon hit Roswell? Well, if it was just a weather balloon Then why were they still threating people if they said anything they'd kill them?

And then there's Area 51. Is it just a secret place for new planes, or is it actually, indeed, a place for UFOs and alien experimentation.

"If we expect the unexpected, then wouldn't the unexpected be expected??"

Edited by - USA_Capricorn_M7 on 05/08/2005 6:08:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shadow
Hybrid Member

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  6:14:46 PM  Show Profile Send Shadow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe many governments have some kind of knowledge on the subject. I wander if they are all working together in this secrecy thing.....HMMMM.
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  09:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what if the us is really telling us 90% of what they really know, they know were not stupid and we want proof. But i also agree with the well known view that it will scare many people i mean i dont want some alien to just come and abduct me?! but at the same time i also know they exist. its like a fear of heights, once you conquer it your not as scared. the government though may also be spreading false knowlege and our top secret military may never have had contact! though i doubt it, highly.

There is a tower in the middle east(i think thats were it is) that is made out of iron anot an alloy, and has stood for 2000 years and hasnt even started to rust. this was also apperently found on the moon aswell? is this the mythical metal mithril/addamantium? or a space metal from worlds far from here? i doubt anyone will prove that aliens exist in our lifetimes..
oh yes i think aliens exist.

i wonder...
----
This is me, from years ago, and it's amazing to me how much i've changed in so many respects. Looking back on archived posts can be alittle weird at times.

Edited by - spoot meister on 11/24/2006 04:09:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wheresmonkey
Human Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  6:05:43 PM  Show Profile Send Wheresmonkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
iron was used around 4000 years ago by man, and its not rusting because its an alloy......
Go to Top of Page

TWISTEDBroly
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  7:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit TWISTEDBroly's Homepage Send TWISTEDBroly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course they do! I had just learned about the crash in Roswell, I wonder why they crashed there... did they find anything inside the ship? Anyhow WITHOUT a SHADOW of a doubt Area 51 is a alien research facility, it's a fact, why else wouldn't they let the public in, I mean sure they won't let the public in a top secret missle research facility but they made a HUGE deal over Roswell and a HUGE deal over Area 51. People should just bust in the place and find out what's in there. Or someone should be a part of Area 51, tell EVERYONE the truth, get put in jail, I think knowing the truth is worth more than one imprisonment, I know someone will do it, so the government has to be careful, but one day they will make this mistake.

The Universe is a vast place... they are out there.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2