Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  08:01:09 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
maybe roswell is ran by aliens and the roswell ship was trying to land?

that's grey talkin
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  12:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i still think knowing more for yourself is better, if the others beleive, then they beleive. but youll never find everything on the net, the us practically rules everything english on the net. and i beleive area 51 is hangar 51? the hangar that holds the alien ship.

There is no grey in our black and white world.
Go to Top of Page

NeilC
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  5:17:09 PM  Show Profile Send NeilC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We only know what those who control the information want us to know...
Go to Top of Page

dragonite
M.I.B. Member

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  12:58:22 AM  Show Profile Send dragonite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think that we should be told the truth by our governments. i mean, we always see heaps of crap on tv and we don't think antthing of it. but our "superiors"[yeah what ever that means cos they're so dumb and screw things up all the time]think that we can't hendle these situations in real life? not that the martians are going to attack us at any piont in time. i think that all of the human race should know what is going on in this huge universe. thats just my veiw anyway.

the place where the rubber meets the road
Go to Top of Page

dragonite
M.I.B. Member

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  01:00:56 AM  Show Profile Send dragonite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey spootman, all the stuff in "area 51" or "hanger 51" was all taken away when the greys did the clean up phase of the roswell incident. you should have read it already in the book i gave you.

the place where the rubber meets the road
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  03:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BEN! that never happened! that guy, i swear, he is full of $h!^ its your choice to beleive but i dont beleive what he sais. But something did happen at roswell... What makes anyone certain that the government ever new what was going on?

There is no grey in our black and white world.
Go to Top of Page

Enemisses
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  2:21:56 PM  Show Profile Send Enemisses a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Voted yes, I personally believe, while they probably don't know a whole lot, they're hiding the proof and information that they DO know.
Go to Top of Page

highlorddreygen
Reptilian Member

USA
174 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  5:57:42 PM  Show Profile Send highlorddreygen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the 20s of the us there was a radio broadcast and everyone was thinkin it was real it caused major incidents paranoia is so common amonst human brain activity amongst those who r not psychic that is is there way of life yet in arwa 51 yes area it was first created for tests of millitary knowledge of aviastion and testing of millitary aircraft and resurch for this it has governin factors what if terrorist or any goverment got into it first off there has too be weapon resurch with aviation technology too see if it would be effective such r the lights seen at night perhaps they r bombs that r bein tested aleins would not be in the compound for yes in any and all major resurch fecilitys that r contracted from scientist in united states there is the nsa agreement and for good reson imagine if someone got there hands on one of the bombs that r in prodution and then attacked like 9/11 this is why civials r not aloud as for roswell well if there was a crash were the alien individuals ill say because it may be rediculas too think all ships r millitary had indeed crashed there it would have been civilian and also why would there still be a ship there it is standerd is it not for aircrafts of any country too return citiserns and there property if they r not too be deported or under any arrrest and since i do assume they were not millitary so there for as in millitary regulations they cannot keep any or part of there ship or anythin inside under regulations and also laws of this country so there for there is no ship there in theory yet others have claimed this in 1943 in gemany there is outstandin documentations of what r standard f-117 and bombers is now the designs for a workable plane using these technologies were created in the 1940s ok so perhaps there is disiners in area 51 that has this same thing as in motivation from television shows in books leading from 1920s at least there have been saucer shapes and also paintings leading from midevil times so perhaps its conceivable that they wish too try this and yet there r ones that we have that r sasucer shape but it is in helecopter form the middle is a hellicopter and yes it has been on tv since 1995 an alien that is not prosocuted for let us not forget we r sentients and as such if aliens had crashed would have been put under laws for as this think of an alien as someone from another country they do have too obay any and all laws of the country so too is airspace so the united states cannot under its own laws keep a ship or belongings as too if they have or r still hiding do not forget paranoia is a strong and also common factor amongst non psychic beings and thusly there is well suicides and crime too not forget there were sucides in 1920 when the war of the worlds broadcast had cuased a major and outstandin panick in new york and now as a society what would it all cuase imagine that not alien but a human had somehow created this twechnology and crashed now its the same thing yet there would be a panick unkowin something has taken form in vast parania in alot of us i do beleive that the goverment does hide things but if we hadnt hid were and also how too make an atomic bomb what would have been the consiquences of this yes it is wrong unless it is for non harmful perposes ok

resident sorceror
Go to Top of Page

NeilC
Human Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  03:31:09 AM  Show Profile Send NeilC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it's all about mind control, one of the aims of government is to get us general people to do what they want us to, to think what they want us to, etc. Think back to Pearl Harbour, the American government knew they were going to be attacked by the Japanese, and they let it happen to get public support for going to war. There will be countless other examples... Too much secrecy and dodgy goings on for my liking...
Go to Top of Page

backchat
Galactic Member

527 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  7:00:27 PM  Show Profile Send backchat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi guys.

I firmly believe that the normal day to day stuff our governments seem to be concerned with, ie education, health and employment, is all window dressing. That the vast majority of national enterprise is covert, even from the government officials.

We all have what is called the 'black' budgets. The reason I gather is because it is clear to see from published military budgets, what any country is researching, or not as the case maybe. The 'black budget' is unknown so nobody can surmise what any country is secretly up to.

Yes our governments know alot more than they tell us. At least in military terms anyway. And as one of you mentioned, what happens to religion? Religion is quite helpful to nations, it helps keep us all on the straight and narrow. If there are aliens and therefore god is then deemed not to exisist, then who the hell keeps us all in line? Our basic laws are made up from religious doctrine. See the 10 commandments.

Most of us may think we are ready to have proof of aliens, but are we? It would rock the foundations of our cosy exsistence, especially if we got to know not all of them are as benign a specias as we might like to think. That would certainly create fear. The very fact that they can get here and we cant visit them creates fear for a start. And what would we do with that information? Would our curiosity be asuaged? I doubt it.

Yes our military would keep all this a secret. How else would they get the technology to get one over another country and keep their power. It is for this reason that I doubt other countries work together on these things. Maybe a couple of allies, eg UK and the USa. But not Russia, China and the USA. They would be mad to do so.

I have a question though. Why does most of this stuff occur in the USA? Why not China? Is the USA just lucky? Or is there something else going on that none of has thought about yet? Or, is it all just disinformation to take our minds off other stuff. Stuff we dont know about that would worry us even more?

Onwards and upwards I guess.
Go to Top of Page

guitarman
Human Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  2:17:09 PM  Show Profile Send guitarman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Governments have to hide this info from the mass public or there would be widespread chaos and panic!!!
Go to Top of Page

trekacadia
Human Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  09:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure they are here and the government is hiding it.
People have reported strange caravan of suv's that are unmarked leaving area 51 at night and are they relocating some ufo privite remains to Colorado. The government has retired top secret officails now revieling info about definitive ufo evidence on some radio talk shows. They are revieling it to family members and then buring the evidence. How can we explian some of the tecnology we have evolved in a mear 30 years. There is som kind of intrevention.

science is the mind turned outward

trekacadia
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  01:16:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well of course they are... There excuse: We don't tell anyone because it will cause panic"... Yeah it will! :P

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  3:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Exactly, the Goverment are hiding something and it cos they dont want us to know. They believe we are not ready, and the truth is we arent! If they suddenly said "we are being visted by Aliens" half the popualtion will run arounds screaming "invasion" etc. We of course would not, believer or non believer we are prepared, but many people are not!

I have heard that the Goverment and the Aliens (Greys esp) are doing deals. Appartenly the Gov traded the Grey they found at Roswell for a UFO then they got the top engineer in and said "We've made this craft can you tell us how it works!!!!!!"

Though, the Goverment have not denied alien existance...
Go to Top of Page

nc900000
Human Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  5:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit nc900000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The current setup in the white house is corrupt in many ways. are there government coverups?? yeah always havebeen always will be! Greys in the white house : maybe, the world will never know, like a tootsie pop:)

aspiring conspiracy theorist, send info to profile thingy

whats the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawer in the middle of the road

There are tread marks leading up to the dog!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2