Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Niobe
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  5:47:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do I believe the government is tryin to hide stuff from us citizens? Yes, of course. I know this is going to sound weird, but I never like the government sence I was alittle girl. I didn't know nothing about the government when I was little, but I for some reason never liked the word "government". So I always talked bad about the government and still do.

Jennifer aka CRAZE
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

nc900000
Human Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  7:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit nc900000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
interesting concept, but are there aliens in the white house???

aspiring conspiracy theorist, send info to profile thingy

whats the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawer in the middle of the road

There are tread marks leading up to the dog!!!
Go to Top of Page

nc900000
Human Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  7:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit nc900000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well? does anyone hear me or am I being ignored??

whats the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawer in the middle of the road

Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  8:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heh, yeh there's too many lawers in America.
You not liking the word government doesnt mean that there's aliens in the government, but, what's funny, is that the government was formed to help the people in EVERY way possible, that is THEIR obligational purpose. Funny thing about that is, there are still thousands of homeless and unimplyed, and the coalittion spends billions of dolars a week on the war in the middle east, are they corrupt yes, are their aliens involved? Uncertain.
Sorry, that was kinda off topic.

----------------------
There is no grey in our black and white world.
-
What strange creatures humans are to jail themselves as they do...
-
Believe in God, but lock your doors.
-
If you have had an experience to do with the abnormal, and feel ok to speak about, please contact me. Or go to You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

nc900000
Human Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  04:09:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit nc900000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh how right you are my first reply to this thread saidgreays in white house: maybe sorry had to be said

Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  02:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Goverment are hiding things (think we establised that) but for what reason? I believe we are not ready to know the truth. If the Goverment suddenly said all of their secrets then theyll be panic. Most of the people on Earth are not ready for the truth and you know how some people can act. I think we should sorta thank the Goverment for protecting us, but i wish they wouldnt lie.....

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  03:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe they know there are aliens, but they can't do anything about it. So they just say they don't exist so we don't get involved.

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  2:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe, but they know we know...

Just an idea....
Go to Top of Page

matty1616
M.I.B. Member

15 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  09:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes the government is hiding stuff.
i worked for the government between 1867 and 1954 as a desk. during this time i was often in the offices of high ranking dudes nd shizzle. the biggest secret the government kept from us were the 2 world wars. i know no1 will ever have heard of these so i will explain. between 1914 and 1918 the first war broke out. this was fought all over the world but the government covered it up. this happened again between 1939 and 1945. shocking and hard 2 believe i know but believe me its true. if the government can hide these events from us then why not other stuff? trousers for example. the government has a huge stockpile of trousers which they will use to cloth aliens when they walk among us

rofl
Go to Top of Page

DarkishNeo
Galactic Member

Sweden
359 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  11:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matty, ffs just give it up already!

---
As Things today was impossible yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  3:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course governments hide what they know. They hide the fact that they spy on other countries, or that they develop new and advanced technologies. However, I don't know whether they have made contact with other species, so I don't know if they hide that kind of knowledge. However, if they had it, they would definitely hide it, for fear of chaos.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

Craigy
Hybrid Member

British Indian Ocean Territories
64 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't like chaos either, but don't tell him.
He hid my underwear whilst I was swimming..for that he shall never be forgiven. They were my favourite spiderman pants :(

lol
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  11:11:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by winks[/i]
[br]Of course governments hide what they know. They hide the fact that they spy on other countries, or that they develop new and advanced technologies. However, I don't know whether they have made contact with other species, so I don't know if they hide that kind of knowledge. However, if they had it, they would definitely hide it, for fear of chaos.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.

i think they are talking to the Alien races- doing swaps and telling the Aliens when to show themselves. After Roswell, the Goverment gave back the "alive alien" in exchange for a UFO. The next day they took the UFO to the worlds best engineers and said "tell us how it works..."

Just an idea....

Download my book (still a lot of work needed to be done though): You must be logged in to see this link.

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  10:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently, I was seeing a documentary that said that the US government took the Roswell reckage to a secret component of Area 51 called S4. I don't believe in the Roswell story, but it is still interesting.

You should look up info on S4. It is an underground base near Groom Lake, 140 miles north of Las Vegas.

Go to Top of Page

matty1616
M.I.B. Member

15 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  09:26:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
an alien talked to me the other day. he was bout 6 ft tall and had a large amount of body hair, no human i have ever seen has been this big or hairy and so i am forced to conclude that it was an alien. also loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rofl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2