Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Alien 13
M.I.B. Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  11:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alien 13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey how u become MIB member and i have futage of roswell, area 51, and i want to introduce myslef cus im new and wanna make some friends who don't think im a nut.

Unlucky Alien
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  3:29:38 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mate, i am open for new friends, btw. can you show me the footage somehow?

Me, DaTa, send to investigate the human race and creatures of the New World... :) Email me on Scape6@hotmail.com with personal stories and sightings, plz add pictures and stuff if you have ^^
Go to Top of Page

Steve-0
Human Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  12:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do think the US gov hides info from us but Considering some of the things ive heard they are hiding...I dont think people could handle it. Were America.. If we get told that we are being watched very closley by an extrestrial Race.. Granded there are a few people that already know about some of the stuff like my self and some freinds but IF what we hear is true.. we need to worry less about the middle east because there is no way we are going to defend ourselves on a race that has advanced 1000s of years beyond us. In docmumentation they have Developed much technology Originating from our visitors.Wich apperently had a play in creating the human race and human like beings on a number of planetary systems. Due to our "altering" Thats why we were able to Jump so fast in technology.. we are fast learners.. so Our secret wepon is our quick to grip minds.. IF for exsample we do get invaded by an extrabiological threat the first short period we most def would have gotten our butts kicked BUT due to our acces .. (even tho its crap to them.).To this advanced technology we will be able to put up a good fight against them perhaps elimiating the threat all together.. the storys range back from the 50s about this happening possibly but weve had about 56 years to advance with the technology they gave us.. in the erly 1900s to the 1950s before all the extraterestrial knowlage we still were able to make 200 years or more of progress in 50 years with out any outside help.. think of what we can do with technology thats 1000s of years more advanced than us.. how far we can take that in 50 years.? A crazy amount thats how far !! Currently The Us Gov and Russia have Partical Beam wepons they have been playing with for the past 20 years, Some EM disruptors.. for all of you that dont know what those are it shuts down all Electical equipment in an elecrical machine.. wich is basicly every thing. So between our Recent upgrades in weapons technology Not to mention the Development of Anti Matter warheads (wich will be used in space only). The thing is the war un the world .. Is a destraction from this if it keeps peoples minds off thinking about aleins they will do it. SOOO im compleatly confident that we would beable to take out a threat so no one should worry!

Boya!!
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  4:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to point out one thing to you Steve-o, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! What the hell makes you think we could take on an alien race capable of interstellar travel?! If they can accomplish this, just try to comprehend what other kind of technology they must have that is FAR greater than us. They could wipe us out without us even knowing what's going on. Besides the US government has not created all of this technology without any outside help, an alien race (probably the Grey's) gave them some technology (probably as a joke or a distraction) and the government simply reverse-engineered it. We are a simple race that are both arrogant and ignorant, you are an example of this. Also, aliens have been here for thousands of years, possibly millions, so if they wanted to harm us they would have already. I hate it how people like you come on these forums and talk about how we can take on any alien threat. Get some common sense before it's too late!

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  4:40:13 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brandon is right, what makes you think of we capable of taking a alien threat, besides, we all know that we are their toys, maybe they are yust watching us watching how we use technology and what we invent, to their own use, yeah, they are better than us, but we might be usefull to them in sum ways.

All Your Base Are Belong to us.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  5:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, maybe we're just an ant farm.

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  7:39:37 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Being captured in a glass jar, maybe, the milky way is the jar, and the aliens yust have to open the jar to enter the milky way...

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  7:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe the entire universe is just a "jar", and all of the other galaxies are just other "colonies". I wonder if there's beings so great and intelligent, that they percieve us as the simple minded little "ants" and know that we have no idea what's really going on because we are just so simple minded. Oh well, that's the food chain for you.

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  07:03:03 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eum... I dont know... Look, aliens or not, all creatures are of the same age, of the same origin, the Big Bang... So, we are unique ourselves, because we have made cities, countrys to, we actually have made of the world a "jar". We deserve the same right as those other creatures, ants or humans, we are the same, the matter that we are created of, is of the same age...

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  09:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not nessessarily, we still haven't proven that the big bang ever actually happened, and when we do, somebody will probably come along and prove that we're wrong, lol. I'm not saying it happened or it didn't happen, but either way other creatures could have came from other universes (unlikely, but possible). Anyway, it doesn't matter if our matter is the same age, because their formations could be older or younger than ours.

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  12:50:30 PM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes... but still, we are in some way "brothers" and "sisters"

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  12:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
more like distant cousins

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  4:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Back to the subject. This is what the co-leader of NASA has to say about them and the cover-up:

"Why would we cover up? We have spent loads of our money on trying to find life on other planets, why would be lie if we have found life? If their on Earth, on other planet or inbertween, we would not lie, but share our success. A great discovery like this would mean we would be reciving lots of money from the Goverment, so why wouldnt we come forth?"

I wonder how much he was paide to say that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  5:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know...NASA has been losing funds lately, he could be telling the truth (whatever that is).

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  5:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
prob becuase they pay all of their scientists to shut up...I think NASA are hiding something whether ALiens, UFOs or about the moon landing they are not telling us the full pitcure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2