Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  10:24:26 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe they lose money because they are to busy experimenting with Interstellar travel ^^

All Your Base Are Belong to us.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Ohh, i'm Zo´dberd, W000P W0000000P
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  5:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, good point.

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  07:45:41 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
or they los emoney because they got to bribe so many ppl.

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  09:51:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt they bribe many people, they probably do pay their employees a big paycheck, though. They can just threaten anyone that's not on the payroll.

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  11:38:48 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oww common, that's against their policies...

Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  12:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  08:52:46 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The govs. better say that there are aliens now before its to late!

Go to Top of Page

LordChaos
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  1:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is zero point energy, scalar wave energy that can provide infinite free energy for the whole world and in doing so it would end the energy crisis and we wouldn't need fossil fuel anymore so that would probably end most wars and bring about world peace. The government won't share it with anyone because it would harm BIG OIL and their profits and BIG OIL pays the people in power. Look at Cheney's checking account since he was in charge, all the soldiers dying in Iraq are fighting for his big checking account. Our government is very corrupt and it should be a crime to humanity.

Go to Top of Page

LordChaos
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  1:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is funny the public thinks that they have a say in anything that their government does but we only have the authority they SAY we have. They ain't gotta do nothing and they will never do anything. They will leave a huge mess for the generations to come and we will have to deal with wars and death and destruction. Yes we are not alone in this universe and I'm way passed that stupid question. We have alien technology since 50 years ago that could've been integrated into society by now but the government wants to pump all the oil in the world and rape everyone's bank accounts first.
Go to Top of Page

LordChaos
Human Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  2:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve-O man we can't take out the aliens, they will disable us and destroy us even before we knew what hit us... We made it this far because we were allowed to live this far. The greys won't kill us because they need our DNA to strengthen theirs and the other aliens are too enlightened to kill us off.
Go to Top of Page

Daan
Galactic Member

Belgium
1552 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  07:07:12 AM  Show Profile Send Daan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm... intresting, though i have my doubts.
Yes, we cant beat them.
But what if they destroy themselves?
No creature is perfect, like in our world, they have wars to.
They make us think they are perfect, but, they to need us.
As we need them.

Go to Top of Page

moses
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  10:36:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the goverment do know about ets but dont want to cause panic, not just that, how would they tell people cause i dont think that"dont worry but aliens are about to blow us to hell" works very well.

human dude
Go to Top of Page

Matt9537
Galactic Member

United Kingdom
1055 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  2:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt9537's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, the gov wont need to say "...theyll blow us to hell..." as the ALiens wont.

Itll be the public who'll say that! One mention of alien and its automatically assumed that Aliens are going to destory us. May i bring up again....the goverments filtering Alien and UFO stories into the UK, US etc. Countries like Russia have ADMITTED Aliens and UFOs and have said that they pose no threat to us...now....who are we to believe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an idea....

Comments? Suggestions? Email me: Matthewseaward@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  5:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Russia's pretty reliable. Let's hang with them.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
Go to Top of Page

ruchi_jain
Human Member

India
1 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  1:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i belive in aliens.but there is somthing i dont understand , government is hidding is another thing ,but why they are hidding them self from us. what reasons behind it??????///

ruchijain
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2