Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  3:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they're friendly: When you're observing a subject, it's best not to disturb it's cultural habitat.

not friendly: don't give yourself away to your pray.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: hotstreak44@cox.net
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

BLOODsuckingChic
Human Member

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  09:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the government is stupid..... they dont want to release info because they are afraid people will panic. which is stupid because people need to know. aliens are your homies so love them. but hate the government, they think they're better than all of us peeps. the president is nothing but a defenseless person, he has to have a gang of people all around him cuz he's so afraid, which seems to contradict that the government is actually talking to aliens and trying to get their technology, because bush is too afraid to come out of his house. maybe one day the government will smarten up a little and let everyone know whats happening, until then we can only guess.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  4:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is actually quite a bad generalisation, because, possibly only the US Government knows about anything Alien Related, possibly the whole UN does, who knows.

Plus, the decision you have come to (they don't release it because we'll panic) is quite superstitious, and only based on what's rumoured, for lack of a better word. Maybe it is the reason, maybe it isn't, maybe there's more than one reason, maybe they don't know anything about Aliens -- you have no proper proof of aliens; therefore, your opinion isn't exactly air-tight.

Bush isn't the only dumb one, the citizens are for electing him -- also, please, no one, turn this into a "the elections were fixed" argument.

Also: You say you live in Italy, but you call the American President, "President". Is your location false, or what?

--------------------------------------------------------
"If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the newspapers, you are mis-informed" - Can't Remember
If anyone throws around accusations of racism unfairly -- beware; I'm a cannibal.
Anyone making up bull**** UFO stories, will be skinned alive instead of eaten.
Anyone bagging Religion unfairly, will feel the full force of my refutes.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Christians have a duty to oppose evil through direct action, anything short of that is to condone it." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Aussie Christian, and proud.
Go to Top of Page

themysterious
Grey Member

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  12:02:19 PM  Show Profile Send themysterious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the elections were fixed!!!

how could you say they werent when they were!!!???

im bored...
Go to Top of Page

AlienLuvMonkey
Human Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  4:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit AlienLuvMonkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is a proven fact that the goverment has, does, and will hide information from the public. It is proven with the nuclear testing decades ago, with too many things to mention through the cold war and even the exsistance of the N.S.A. for so long. Why would it be any different if they did have proof of alien visitation? Society is prone to panic. I will give them that, but it is a fact that people are and have been and will continue to see things unknown and for a large number of these people, things are happening to them and they do deserve an explanation. They could atleast enlighten this faction on the subject but society as a whole is not ready. Who is to say that the humans are in control to begin with? Maybe the visitors dont want to be known at this time. They were known to the ancients, who were very spiritual people and respectful of the planets powers in itself. This is something that has been lost with modern man. You must ask yourselves, are we truely deserving of the truth? Or will we abuse it as historicaly goes. . . . (I cant believe y'all aint gots an alien smiley)

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!! You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Invader ZIM
Reptilian Member

Germany
230 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  7:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Invader ZIM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm just wondering, how can you prove it? No one can unless they were told not to tell anyone from the media and they wanted to die.
So how can you prove this?

Hoppe hoppe reiter. hon kinde engle shtight carab. Man herz scilicht nown midne reiter. Nor du reagen finde carab.

"You know what would be awesome? If Kenny died."
"Cartmon! Don't joke like that!"
"Who said I was joking?"
Go to Top of Page

AlienLuvMonkey
Human Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  11:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit AlienLuvMonkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the early 90's a freakin' butt~load of information became public on a number of subjects. This is due to the fact that the primary people involved got old and died. I am from Cincinnati Ohio and not far from the dragstrip we hung out at was a town called Fernald, home to a uranium enrichment plant. It was safe during operation, no danger or worries what~so~ever according to the operational authorities, being who? Google "Fernald" The entire area is still contaminated. Yes, they lie and hide things, and no, I will prove nothing for it was proven before I learned.

That was fun.

Go to Top of Page

AlienLuvMonkey
Human Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  2:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit AlienLuvMonkey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ya know, I left out probably the most perfect example of these lies and hidings as this is an "alien" site, but what about area 51? I know I'm not the only one here old enough to remember the complete denial of it by the goverment. Sorry if it were mentioned, I didnt read every post on the trhead.

Go to Top of Page

Polter Geist
Grey Member

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  4:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dont worry. WE get off topic and find more that way, just dont spam. Yes I am invader ZIM. I promise I will not spam anymore.

Now area 51, I'll look up some footage and all that. I've seen some before, too. I'll look up FERNALD and see what I find as well.
Thanks for the info,
Polter Geist

Von POLTER GIESTS aufpassen. Es gibt eins hinter dirů
Go to Top of Page

orion
M.I.B. Member

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  7:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit orion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seekye1.com
Go to Top of Page

Polter Geist
Grey Member

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  3:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It said on google it was a Nucluar foundery or something like that...I'm not into the Nucluar stuff and metals and all that, so does urainium have something to do with Nucluar weapons?

Von POLTER GIESTS aufpassen. Es gibt eins hinter dirů

Living in a world full of lies.
Not believing anything we're told.
Don't you think it's time
To learn our first lesson?

Listin to these words well. It might do you some good. Next time you blame the media, remember what I just said. Instead of complaining, do something.

Go to Top of Page

KyleJames13
Human Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  2:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit KyleJames13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No doubt goverments Hide the existence of UFOs but seriusly what would they say? they probley have no Idea what they are doing in our airspace and if they came public saying there was somthing in our airspace and that they had no clue what it was doing there it would cause a pretty big panic

Kyle James Cantin
Go to Top of Page

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  09:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the governments of the world see knowledge as the ultimate power, this is why they withhold things , pretty much for the own benfit, so yea i say they do withhold info

If we were the only life the universe, it would be one hell of a waste of alot of space!!
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  1:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Polter Geist[/i]
[br]It said on google it was a Nucluar foundery or something like that...I'm not into the Nucluar stuff and metals and all that, so does urainium have something to do with Nucluar weapons?

Uranium is in fact the heart of nuclear weapons. They spin it in a centrifuge to seperate the atoms. The stable ones stay in the middle and the unstable ones seperate out to the edge. They use the unstable ones in the heart of the weapon by activating a hammer(kinda like a gun) to set of the chain reaction that blasts everything to oblivion.

The government definately covers up stuff. U.F.O crashes, whats really going on in the rest of the world, you name it and they have covered it up somehow. I'm speaking of course of the United States government. I cannot speak of other governments as I have never lived in another country.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

Multi
Grey Member

Netherlands
102 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  03:42:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well i live in the netherlands and i don't know if you know it but it is real small and you would not say there will be something covered up. But the country next to netherlands, belgium there are ufo spottings allready a few time. Also in Great-Britain there are a lot of ufo spots. And i believe that great-britain is also covering up things.
I dont know if u ever heard of Rendlesham Forest Incident but it is almost the same as the roswell incident.

There are believers and there are unbelievers.
These people think and are very different, but they have 1 thing in cummon and that is...... CURIOSITY!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2