Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Conspiracy Theories
 Do Governments hide what they know?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

niz16
M.I.B. Member

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  08:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea ive heard of the rendelschem(spelling) incident, read a few reports about if, one by nick pope comes to mind, very very similar to roswell, except that the government/s involved benefited from 50 years of expeirence in this sort of this and covered it up/ hushed it up alot better than was done in 47

If we were the only life the universe, it would be one hell of a waste of alot of space!!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  6:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by matty1616[/i]
[br]an alien talked to me the other day. he was bout 6 ft tall and had a large amount of body hair, no human i have ever seen has been this big or hairy and so i am forced to conclude that it was an alien. also loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rofl

bigfoot???
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  02:22:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[i]Originally posted by matty1616[/i]
[br]an alien talked to me the other day. he was bout 6 ft tall and had a large amount of body hair, no human i have ever seen has been this big or hairy and so i am forced to conclude that it was an alien. also loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rofl

no, not bigfoot, just a fat lie.

And what about laws? Hah! There has never been one not broken!
Go to Top of Page

shotgun wound
Human Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  5:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course they do. They think we can't handle the truth so they hide it from us. I think we should know the truth.

The government can't cover up knoledge.
Go to Top of Page

deathblood
Hybrid Member

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  08:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the goverment hide lots from us the goverment would let us in to thier files if they didnt have any thing to hide !

why hide?
Go to Top of Page

backchat
Galactic Member

527 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  7:39:01 PM  Show Profile Send backchat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
remember folks, this is not a new phenomena. Its not only army generals who look to the past for knowledge and tacticts, but the politicians also.

All politics is dirty, its the nature of the game. Secrecy is power.
Go to Top of Page

treborn
Galactic Member

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2008 :  3:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit treborn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
as a human mixed alien i say im out and live amoung you so the answer is there they might cover the evidence of the excistence but i still search for others

My old life as Mammon haunts me for im am the son of the devil

Edited by - treborn on 06/18/2008 05:45:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Abductodude
Galactic Member

USA
1485 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  10:11:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
umm,ok,i guess...

All i am is a kid out to prove something.
Go to Top of Page

Carson Dane
Reptilian Member

163 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  12:17:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Carson Dane's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My opinion is that governments prefer that people believe they know and refuse to tell. Governments want people to come to them for answers; if they don't have answers, a good tactic is to pretend secrecy. There are individuals, experiencers, and abductees that know more about the extraterrestrials than government. There's much governments don't know about extraterrestrials, and that's the last thing they want people to know!
Go to Top of Page

HumanAlien
Galactic Member

USA
3821 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  03:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit HumanAlien's Homepage Send HumanAlien a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is so very wrong Carson. Our government know way so much
more than abducties would ever hope to know. This is my opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Spirit Having A Human Experience!
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  4:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Id like to come towards this arguement from a different point of view.

Maybe there are no extraterrestrials to know about, I find it hard to believe that a select few people could hide something as important as that from 6 billion people.

Watch this video and it will give you an idea of just how small and insignificant we are.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Now theres life out there, but the chances of them being in contact with us is extremely slim at best.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  9:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neat vid Rob. Thx for sharing. Unfortunately it's mostly speculation. We havent even been far outside our own solar system yet and can't reach light speed or beyond by current public technology. Wormhole theories are still in their infancy. So we really have no idea what sort of things we might find beyond, likely things we haven't even imagined yet. We are still using the cumbustion engine (publicly) for crying out loud, lol.

Many secrets have been kept from man. It's not as hard as you might think. It's been done many times over quite a range of subjects. When you control the information, you control what people know and believe. When the great library of Alexandrea was burnt down, much was lost. Supposedly the Vatacin has taken it upon themselves on several occasions to decide what we should know and withholds knowledge from man. But this particular secret has not been kept, or at least not very well. Too many people have slipped through the cracks. Too many sightings by credible witnesses, radar contacts, historical evidence, video footage, environmental traces, etc.... As has been said before, we convict criminals on far less evidence everyday.

Rob, I have to ask but why do you assume that it is so unlikely that we have been in contact with non-earth entities? Is it simply because of the vastness of space? I hope there is more to it then that. No offense but that is akin to how we used to believe the Earth was flat. Because we lack the information, we draw improper conclussions. The Earth being flat and the idea that if you went to the edge, you could fall off seemed sensible from the mindset of our ancestors.

It was illogical to believe that the earth was a sphere as well. People could not grasp the idea that the Earth was round and there were people living upside down in the bottom of it. "Why that's crazy! There can't be people living on the bottom of the Earth. Why, they would fall off!" But then you introduce the knowledge of gravity into the picture and suddenly everything changes. It is illogical to assume that we dont have many of these "world changing" discoveries ahead. But the ego of humans has always lead them to believe that their knowledge and technology was the height of knowledge/technology and that the world/universe/physical reality is exactly how they percieve it to be. Time and time again they are proven wrong.

Something(s) is being filmed entering and exiting Earth's atmosphere. If it is Earthling technology, then we are way ahead of anything public. If it's not ours, then there is only one other conclussion. My current speculation is that space/the universe is much more teaming with life then we have been led to believe. Our history, developmental timescale, makes no sense if you exclude an outside influence. You don't go from living in crude huts and caves, to building great monuments still here today, virtually overnight on the evolutionary scale, without a little help. Well, at least I haven't thought of one yet. Just some of my own thoughts on the subject. Take it or leave it. No biggy...

"For the devout believer, no evidence is necessary. For the devout skeptic, no evidence will suffice."

Edited by - Elrick on 10/12/2009 9:58:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rob Mc
Galactic Member

Ireland
602 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  3:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha, in fairness thinking the earth is flat and believing weather we have come into contact with aliens is a lot different, but anyways thats beside the point.

I actualy personally believe that its very possible that we have come into contact with aliens, as i said at the top of the post i was just trying to come at it from a different angle just hear what everyone elses reaction would be to it. Iv read before that theoretically there are about 300 civilisations (may they be intelligent or not) in our galaxy alone, but then if uv watched the video ul know just how big our galaxy is.

And then again we come to the "proof" of alien contact, unfortunatley i don't think iv ever personally seen any that was undeniable, not that I particularly need it, but it would be nice. I mean we have all these people talking about "Grays", abductions and being talked to by aliens which to me just seem so ridiculous that it actualy just annoys me and makes me not want to trust people when what there saying may very well be true. I mean at the moment im just really confused and actualy dont know what to believe, with all the videos and people contradicting eachother it makes it very difficult to make up your own mind.

We are the resistance!
Go to Top of Page

FrmBlvr
Galactic Member

USA
976 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  7:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whether or not it is our doing or extraterrestrial, something is going on........ALL of these witnesses can't be crazy.....
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  11:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, TECHNICALLY....if a million people all think they can fly, even though they can't, wouldn't that make them all individually crazy?

Just saying.

The state is not armed with superior wit or honesty, but with superior physical strength. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"If you want peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius
"We may stand alone.....but we stand alone together" ~ Brandon Dennis
My MSN messenger: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
My email address: Mr.BrandonDennis@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2